eSchedule Logo

Powerful Workforce Management for EMS, Fire and Police

visit website

eSchedule Reviews - Page 2

Great Product!

Easy to use; customer service is always excellent; a definite value for the money. We have utilized the product for scheduling, time clock, and document management. It is simple to utilize and implement and a benefit for staff and management alike.

Cons

Kevin - thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it.

Great product

Customer service is great! Every time I have a crazy idea to customize the product to meet our needs they make it happen. I would recommend eSchedule hands down for fire and rescue scheduling.

Cons

Thanks, Mike!! This is great to hear. We're glad you're enjoying the product. If you need anything at all, give us a shout.

My experience was really good, we were able to set it up fast and have enjoyed using it a lot since

Pros

Some Pros for the software is the features, they are really good to work with and I am always happy when I figure out more ways to use them I always am happy to share how they work with the team

Cons

The cons would probably be the price I feel like it is a little bit pricey so if there is a way to lower anything that might help

Easy to use Scheduling!

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and the features are tailored to my business. Support is easy to get a hold of.

Cons

It took me a while to get setup. i wish I was up and running faster than I did but over all no complaints

Personally, I have limited use with the software but I am satisfied with all aspects of my use.

I have not experienced any problems with the software.

Easy a efficient

Easy to learn and set up. customer service is great.

SMCAS

Good program

Pros

Calender, Special Events,

Cons

Timekeeping (alot of this is from our own system),

eSchedule simplifies scheduling and provides a great user experience!

eSchedule solved the needs we were looking for in a scheduling program. We received more than what we expected and had our entire organization trained on the program quickly and efficiently. The reporting is extremely powerful and accurate, allowing me to maintain a schedule of over 200 volunteers to the highest standards while maintaining pinpoint accuracy.

Pros

eSchedule provides our agency with an amazing user interface, ease of use, and great backend reporting. All of this is integral to an effective, efficient, and productive scheduling experience. My favorite aspect of the software is the ability to validate my crews wherever I am. I have a wealth of knowledge available on my phone accessible quickly to determine attendance status, clock times, and sign...

Cons

Integration into my organization was quick and reliable. There was almost zero downtime and the transition was seamless and accurate. I have no cons to mention for application within my organization.

7 years and it still works for us

Combining our schedule and time clock into one app was huge. Previously time cards were a paper process that was time consuming and left no practical method to analyze data. With eSchedule we manage time card entries in a few minutes each day and we're able to export the data for reporting and analysis.

Pros

Hands-down the best part of eSchedule has been the outstanding customer support. When we need help they are fast, friendly, and knowledgeable. One advantage of eSchedule is the software doesn't give admins a ton of options to select for setup - which can get overwhelming. Instead, we tell them what we need to do and they help make it happen.

Cons

The look/feel is a bit dated. Also, certain aspects like leave balance tracking are pretty basic with no true audit capability.

Olathe Fire

It works but it is more difficult to navigate through then other programs I am familiar with

Pros

Time cards are easier then the manual way we did it before the software.

Cons

On mobile device sometimes takes going through the selections a couple of times for it to open up the part of the app i want opened. There are no flags for open shifts so it is easy to miss that a particular day is not fully staffed. There are no text alerts for shifts. The new update to payroll has made printing the page off difficult. We have never been able to export to the payroll software correctly, it continued to delete stuff in our payroll software so we still manually enter it into that software.

Scott Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it! Our Support Team has reached out to you so that we can address your questions and concerns. A number of these are easily addressed and are possible within eSchedule. Thanks again!

Quality Schedulling Software

Pleasantly pleased with overall performance compared to previous software.

Pros

Ease of use, QuickBooks conversion, convenient for employees, accurate time tracking and helpful customer service personnel.

Cons

Sometime difficult to reach certain individuals inside the company directory for direct questions.

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and the rest of the team at Carter County EMS.

Great Software

My overall experience with eSchedule has been extremely positive. I have found that the software meets all of our needs. That coupled with the extraordinary support team make this software well worth the investment.

Pros

The scheduling and training components of the software far exceeded our expectations. It is extremely easy to use as an administrator as well as the end users.

Cons

We have experienced some difficultly with the payroll import component of the software. However, when we have encountered the issues, their Technical Support Team have always been outstanding in assisting use correct the issues

eSchedule is awesome

Any problems have been addressed and corrected promptly. Requests for customization have also been addressed and met with the same prompt customer service. Have been extremely satisfied with the product and our overall relationship with the eSchedule staff.

Pros

The functionality of the software and the availability of customization to me our individual needs. Have not experienced any down time since we began using this software.

Cons

A few features I would like to see are not currently available.

eschedule

Our Sales Associate [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was beyond helpful. Reached out to him many times when implementing and he was always more than willing to walk us through the process

Pros

Initial system seemed difficult, but after using it a few times is very user friendly

Cons

An IOS and Android phone App would be a great edition.

eSchedule Does Not Disappoint!

Not only has the eSchedule software made managing my department so much easier, but I cannot say enough good things about the customer service of the company!! Everyone I have dealt with has been friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful! They made the implementation process smooth and were always super responsive to any of my requests for assistance or just to answer my questions.

Pros

Prior to incorporating this software at my police department, I was using excel spreadsheets to schedule my employees shifts and training, and keeping track of PTO with paper and pen. It was such a time consuming and antiquated process. eSchedule has brought us into the 21st century and has made my job so much easier. My employees love how easy it is to use for submitting time off requests or requesting tour swaps, and how their time cards automatically update their PTO balances in real time. We are now in the process of incorporating the gross payroll report module which is going to make my Chief's job much easier now too. Another excellent feature is how eSchedule is so customizable to suit our specific needs.

Cons

I cant really think of any Cons! Of course there is always the learning curve in the beginning when implementing any kind of change, but it was not too bad at all. At this time, there is not a mobile app to download, but I believe one is in the works. However, my employees can still utilize eSchedule on their phones via a web browser. Once the app is introduced, it will be much better.

emsEschedule is a robust platform that allows us to easily manage the daily aspects of our agency.

Pros

1. Availability and tracking of availability submission. 2. Log File by User/Date-Time is excellent 3. Uploading PDF of certifications is something we're just starting to use but is excellent. 4. Time clock exceptions are very easy to navigate 5. Emailing membership has gotten extremely user-friendly. 6. Mobile enhancements have made on the go management much easier. An App would be great though.

Cons

1. When removing someone from a shift from the master schedule, you can no longer tag them for that shift when marking them absent. Conversely, if you mark them absent, it won't let you fully remove them from the shift. 2. There are no user generated reports. Example- How often are crews clocking out late? Need something more robust than just going back to the old records, exporting, and massaging...

Cody - Thanks for the review! As you know, we're always adding new features. We will take all of your input/ideas and incorporate them into future upgrades. Thank you.

Company willing to customize to suit our needs, constantly seeking feedback to improve everything!

Pros

Ease of use from both the Employer AND Employee facets! Transitioning into it was much easier than we expected, for al of us. Able to pull reports that assist in everything from certification/license expirations, required certifications, disciplinary matters, etc. Even have used reports to help win an unemployment claim - showing auto emails, #of times individual logged into system, times placed as available, and never scheduling shifts. In just a few clicks, I had enough information to reverse a 10K unemployment award. Have to love it!

Cons

I actually can't say there is anything I don't like about it. It's so easy to tailor it for what we want, what we need, and how we want to see things. This company has a great bunch of people - they are incredibly responsive to any questions and/or adjustments we ask for. We've been using this for over 10 years - absolutely one of our best purchases yet!

Thank you, Jeanne! :)

An easy decision

Prior to using EMSeSchedule, our department used hand written schedules for each position, on each apparatus, at each station. As you can imagine, this was a nightmare with just the number of papers needed. We routinely had to fix errors that were made because of having to transfer information from one place to another, in some instances, multiple times. We also used paper time sheets that were filled...

Pros

Ease of use, quick response of support staff.

Cons

Cost is always an issue for any department. Additionally, I wish some of the views were a little more customizable..

Roman, We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a review of eSchedule. Even more, the feedback and insight you've offered is extremely helpful. Thank you.

I HIGHLY recommend eSchedule for EMS services, a great product for everyone in the company!

We have had an excellent experience with eSchedule. We went through several products prior to eSchedule that just didn't do everything we were needing it to. Since eSchedule is tailored to fit the unique dynamic of EMS it is so so much better. I highly recommend any EMS service to use eSchedule.

Pros

Since switching to eSchedule it has saved so much time with, scheduling, time keeping, and keeping up with employees certifications. Also, the employees love that they have their own employee portal to view from anywhere. It has also saved alot of time when we have our state inspections because we are able to like digital copies of the employee certifications to eSchedule so everything is digitally kept in one place. I could probably write a 3 page paper about how much this product has saved us time and money!

Cons

My only complaint is I really wish they had an APP for this product. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is something they will eventually come out with.

Emergency Ambulance Service Central PA

We are small emergency ambulance service. We are a closed Union service and have many different job codes, pay scales, PTO, seniority, request for PTO and scheduling. We operate and maintain 14 vehicles. We have approximately 70 employees that range from FT, PT and Casual. We have 24/7/365 operations with multiple shift configurations. The owner, sales department, technical support and programmers of eSchedule have been nothing short of excellent in setting up, educating, maintaining and developing the program to suit our needs. There were some small bumps in the road in the beginning and some kickback from employees/supervisors stuck in their ways. But, overall the experience has been pretty much an uneventful and seamless transition.

Pros

I like the many features eSchedule has to offer.

Cons

Don’t really have any negative comments. Any issues or concerns we have had with the software, eSchedule has worked quickly to resolve.

Donnie - Thank you very much for providing this review and feedback!

Great customer service, very responsive to customer needs.

Pros

The modular aspect! The time clock is a very valuable feature. My staff loves the cloud based system. I have never had product support on any program that has been as responsive as this company's staff has been, they have replied to me within the hour 99% of the time I have called with a question. I also love the weekly open shift reminder to all staff members.

Cons

I wish it would have a shift reminder component to remind staff of upcoming shifts. When people logged on for the first time there is a another product with a very similar log on that routed people to an obscure site, this caught about 25% of our staff asking what did I just get everyone into? Maybe allow individuals to set their view up as they like midnight to midnight or 6a to 6a because I can't make everyone happy.

Donald, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Greatly appreciated. As we discussed, it sounds like some of your members were using an incorrect URL which brought them to a different website. Once they used the correct URL, all was well! For the shift reminder suggestion, we recommend using the iCal calendar sync feature. If there is anything else we can do for you at anytime, please let us know.

Best value and service we’ve seen!

Absolutely great team to work with. Very cost efficient, tremendous setup staff, and customer service has been terrific.

Pros

Easy to use for all access levels, payroll side is a breeze for administrators.

Cons

No real dislikes, would like to be able to send out find coverage alerts from the calendar, but we make it work just fine.

Thanks for taking time to give us this great feedback. We're so pleased that you're enjoying your experience with us!

EMS eSchedule has been very helpful in our organization with time management and scheduling.

Felt like when we got the program a whole team came with it.

Pros

By far the biggest pro for EMS eSchedule is the costumer service!! No matter how many times I have called or emailed they always treat you like a valued costumer and fix any issue that may arise, or find options for features that you are looking for. We are always switching things up and they have always kept up with our demands. It is easy for the employees to clock in and out and keep an eye on their schedules. Can pull multiple reports from the program. definitely getting your money's worth plus more.

Cons

Missing a few convenient features, shift give-a-ways for crews, crews cant put up their shift for others to see. Unable to see at a glance who made changes to a shift, and the progression of the shift to what it is real time, on the administration side.

Scott ¿ Thank you for the insight and great feedback! We are working on a trade/drop board feature which has been a highly requested feature. As always, there are many new features coming soon as well as an entirely new look & feel to the scheduling section. Stay tuned!

Great solution to combine many functions

Pros

eSchedule has been great in allowing us to combine several different systems such as scheduling, time and attendance, certificate expiration tracking, continuing education and messaging all under one platform, making the end use for both our administrators and our employees much easier!

Cons

The mobile app is a bit cumbersome - it is just a mobile version of the website and not an app. We have been promised an app is coming down the road.

Great Customer Service

Pros

As a new customer, I find myself reaching out to customer service often. Their response is always quick and genuinely helpful. They work with me to fully answer my questions!

Cons

I would like to see more sorting features and export options for the reports. I have reached out to eScheudle with my concerns and they have already made some improvements to the software.

Kim Thanks so much for taking the time to review our software. We appreciate it!