EnergyCAP Reviews

4.65/5 (55 reviews)

Alicia Zatcoff

EnergyCAP is a great product and the company provides very responsive customer service

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-24

Pros
what I like most about the EnergyCAP software is that it has a good variety of available report options and responsive customer service

Cons
what I like least about the EnergyCAP software is that the navigation can take some time to learn and it could be more user-friendly

Lisa Roberts

This software has made us a more energy conscious company

Reviewed 2015-06-05

Prior to using EnergyCAP, we had to track our energy usage in Excel for all of our 200+ facilities across the country. We relied on our facility managers to fax over utility bills on a monthly basis. Not only has EnergyCAP saved us time and made us more productive in tracking our energy costs, but we have been able to identify misapplied payments, ensure that when facilities move the utilities get disconnected, identify missing bills and more importantly, we can identify our energy costs down to the use/day! This has all caused us to be a more energy conscious company.

Kris Kircher

Energy Conservation

Reviewed 2015-10-02

The City Council made energy conservation a priority for our organization, in part so we can mitigate the impact of rising utility costs and protect our taxpayers. The integration and automation features of EnergyCAP will greatly enhance our efforts to manage our many utility accounts, track and analyze usage data, and find ways to reduce energy consumption in City buildings. The City of Chandler will be a more efficient organization with EnergyCAP.

Patrick Buchanan

10 years using EnergyCap and 5 years using Faser(old version)

Reviewed 2015-06-27

This is the only utility software to use if you are doing true energy management. This software program does everything you need it to do. From collecting energy data, GHG Emissions, Energy Star, weather data, custom reports, and reports of every kind. Don't settle for some half baked program we you can have the best. I just got a refund of $350,000 from using EnergyCap data to prove to the water company were being over billed.

Greg Page

It has been an extremely useful tool in my position as energy manager for a school district

Reviewed 2015-07-01

The desktop version certainly had its limitations, but still a very useful tool. When we switched to the online pro version, I was very excited about the possibilities. To have so many reports available at any given time is very helpful. Ease of use is great. I wish there was a way to adjust for conditions pertaining to water usage as it does with gas and electric.

Thomas Walters

We have been using this software since 2006. We are very pleased with the data reports available .

Reviewed 2015-06-25

The software is user friendly easy to access reports and input monthly data. We provide reports to building administrators and head custodians to share with staff . These reports are provide each month. Support for trouble shooting is readily available. We have experienced a minor problem with retrieving data prior to 2008 which has been corrected.

Harry Vandermeer

EnergyCAP web based version is an easy to use, powerful system used to manage our utilty portfolio

Reviewed 2015-06-26

EnergyCAP has very good powerviews that provide a very quick snynapsis of consumption or cost anomolies at a site, regional or global level. The benchmarking and reporting capabilities allow us to focus on directing our energy and limited resources to the "problem" buildings. The technical support services are very responsive and easy to work with

Kelly Carter

The software provides versatility and access to utility information in a useful and organized format

Reviewed 2015-06-24

pros: utility bills are organized and easily accessed cost information over time can be used for reporting environmental information on GHG's can be analyzed many reports can be created comparisons can be made cons: with so many reports and filter settings it's difficult to navigate through to generate what you're looking for

Rich Read

It has been an easy learning process.

Reviewed 2015-06-10

I am in the infancy of learning the power of the software. It has been very easy to input data and to use the recommended reports. My one interaction with the customer service over a forgotten password was very good as they responded to my request within the hour. I am looking forward to learning more and more about the software.

Tom Williams

I have been using this software since we began our program in July 2012.

Reviewed 2015-06-29

This software of very user-friendly. I am not a computer expert, but I have found this program useful and easy to navigate through the various options available. There have been very few problems with this program even when we transitioned to the online version. The assistance from the EnergyCAP personnel has been excellent.

Julie Belliveau

EnergyCAP allows me to track, monitor, analyze, and report on utility use and Carbon Footprint

Reviewed 2015-06-29

EnergyCap is very useful in pinpointing issues within locations that may have water leaks or higher than usual utility usage. When reporting on Carbon Footprint, it allows a quick roll up from locations to a common hierarchy and in calculating the greenhouse gases. It is so much more than a typical utility database.

David Barnes

We needed the best solution for any scale of organization to offer to our clients.

Reviewed 2015-06-15

We looked at the market to see what was out there, and that's when we came across EnergyCAP. We found they had the best solution available and the best staff to support the product, so we developed a partnership with EnergyCAP. It's been an excellent partnership for the past 7 years.

Bridget Kellam

Once I spent a little time getting familiar/comfortable with the software it is very easy to use.

Reviewed 2015-06-24

There is truly so much information available. I can't think of a thing you would want to know or track that isn't available. I like that you may share the information with other user through view only. The weather being automatically updated is also a nice feature.

Brett Purvis

I have not used the new e-cap as much as the old vers. But the energy specialist likes the improveme

Reviewed 2015-06-25

keep up the good work. We will continue to use the software after our contracrt with Centergistic is completed. An awsome tool I just asked for new reports on true cost and other reports and energy specialist said no problem. Thanks. Brett

Jeff Peters

Great software for tracking utility data

Reviewed 2015-06-24

I have enjoyed using EnergyCAP. The interface is really easy to use. I can trust that my data is secure. There are so many reports I can choose that I sometimes get lost in it. I would rather have too many choices rather than not enough.

Patricia Gomez

Excellent experience so far, great support, beyond our expectations!

Reviewed 2015-06-24

We have very specific goals to reach certain levels of conservation and efficiency. So, EnergyCAP supports all these initiatives. EnergyCAP is going to help us do the benchmarking and from there we can prioritize energy efficiency projects.

Steve Tipton

Online version is much improved

Reviewed 2015-06-25

I am liking the online version of ECAP. Many more reporting options are available and the interface has a more user friendly Windows feel. Updates are constantly making improvements to the product and issues are always resolved promptly.

Patrick Hutzler

Easy bill imput & bill detail.

Reviewed 2015-06-25

The on-line version of EnergyCAP has great reports. The inventory of reports is awesome, but finding the right report for our needs can be cumbersome. When I have requested help, your responses are quick and very helpful.

Dagoberto Rodriguez

EnergyCAP saves precious time when comparing different facilities accross campus to one another.

Reviewed 2015-06-26

Easy to use. Like the way you can navigate from the "buildings" component to the "accounting" component. We can do the same with spreadsheets but EnergyCAP cuts that level of customization to a fraction of the time.

Jay Yarbrough

Work with the software several times a week.

Reviewed 2015-06-10

The pros of the software is its functionality. The cons would be that there needs to be more training for the energy education specialists to be able to navigate and use the software to its full capability.

Susan Davis

Input energy bills for City of San Bernardino and the ease of inputting is fantastic

Reviewed 2015-06-24

The system is so user friendly and the reports are useful in finding ways to cut energy costs for a city with numerous accounts. If I have any questions regarding ANYTHING, I am always answered quickly.

Lisa Mullins

Love using this software

Reviewed 2015-06-25

Software has been easy to use. Lots of reports that can be generated but title for me are sometimes confusing. Hard to find the exact one sometime for a report. But overall great to use.

Frosty Pruitt

Software is very user friendly. Data is easy to read. Reports give good information.

Reviewed 2015-06-30

It was easy to learn to use the software. Not sure about all the features and reports that are available. Data entry is the primary function used and reporting system.

Randy Whitten

Very user friendly! Great reports! Easy to track information.

Reviewed 2015-07-13

Pros are the user friendly applications. Cons might be that sometimes the data drags a bit and I have to re-enter account number to get correct dates to show up.

Nikole Dunn

Great Software-training needed

Reviewed 2017-02-22

I received a very brief training on the product and am having some major issues with uploading information into the program.