All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eSPACE

We focus on your facility so you can focus on your mission.

eSPACE Reviews

Intuitive and organized

It is simple to learn the system and offers a robust amount of options for logistical planning.

Pros

When we launched this software, it was extremely intuitive and greatly decreased the amount of time it takes me to reserve space and plan an event.

Cons

When you change a date of an event, you have tp upate on the page before you resubmit the event, or the change doesnt save.

Lindsey: thank you for the review and kind words. Please let us know how we can continue to improve our products and services. Tim Cool Founder

Great system

Pros

Effective system with great customer service

Cons

No complaints so far -- every question has been answered by customer service

Cynthia....thanks for the feedback. Happy Thanksgiving Tim Cool

eSPACE

We use eSPACE as our work order system. It is a great, fast, efficient way to communicate problems around our facility.

Pros

We use eSPACE as our work order system. I like that I can easily communicate issues around our facility, attach pictures for reference, and have an open chat about it.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have any complaints about the software, just with how some of my co-workers respond to it.

Setting up spaces and equipment was fast and easy. Tutorials were good, and they helped.

Real time work orders and work order tracking are very valuable. The event management is being deployed and will support our organization in the coming weeks, months, and years.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to add users make this a great software package. We are looking forward to continuing to add users and expand the use of the event management and work order features.

Cons

No real flow chart was given. This would help make sure users don't have to double back to fix errors in set up.

Brenda: Thank you so much for the feedback. Keep the suggestions coming! Thanks Tim Cool

User friendliness

Overall I am pleased and as I understand the software more, I hope to enjoy it more

Pros

My favorite thing about eSpace is that as a sub-admin I have control over who requests to use my rooms. I also like the history feature so I can keep track of any changes

Cons

I feel like I have to hunt and peck to find out basic info. What room for example. That should be on the first page of the event.

Shannon...thanks for the review. I would welcome additional input on how we can improve the system. Merry Christmas. Tim Cool Founder

Better than what we had

Might be helpful to have a final screen with the entire set up. Location, support materials, etc. I've sometimes left off details.

Pros

The large scale usage. The ability to see multiple events by all users.

Cons

The many screens you need to complete for particular needs. I worry that I haven't fully completed my setup needs.

Bea: Thank you for the review. I would welcome more input as to how to best serve you and Old St. Patrick's. In the meantime, the SUMMARY tab would be the best place to view the entire event. Please feel free to contact me personally. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

Revolutionize your workflow!!

It expedites the flow of maintenance requests and gives us an audit trail of the requests.

Pros

eSPACE has completely re-written the book on how we accomplish maintenance tasks. It's easy to use and it gets maintenance requests into the hands of those who need them almost immediately. It was a great move for our company!!!

Cons

I honestly haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

Pastor: Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to continuing to serve you and Ebenezer as you serve the Kingdom. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

User Friendly

It's been great. I feel like an expert now. It helps me train the rest of our staff.

Pros

It makes it so easy to navigate the system and view what you need

Cons

There are settings that I would like that aren't available. (Ex: I would like to display more then 30 days worth of upcoming events and it doesn't allow more than 30)

Jesus: Thanks for the feedback. Could you elaborate on where in the application you would like to see more than 30 days of upcoming events? We are always anxious learn better ways to need our subscribers needs. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

ESpace

Pros

The task list and how you can check things off.

Cons

I don’t like how laggy it can get and it takes a long time to pull things up

Noah...thanks for the feedback. Can you give some additional input, such as: 1. Is the "lag" on a computer or the mobile app? 2. When it lags, what function are you performing? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

I have found it easy to assign tasks to multiple members of our team.

Pros

Ease of operations. I can use it to ask the office manager to order supplies or let the maintenance team know about repairs or setups. We also are able to keep track of things as they are accomplished.

Cons

Need a better way to remind people to go back in and mark things completed. I personally have not figured out the long term maintenance list.

A one-stop calendar

Pros

Being able to utilize one site for all company needs has been amazing. I love not having to switch between several programs to schedule things.

Cons

The dashboard an look a bit cluttered at times. Having to resubmit an event has been an issue within the company as most think a general update should do the trick.

Kayla: Thank you so much for the feedback. Would love to hear more of your ideas on the "re-submitting" of events. What would be things we should consider? Feel free to email direct. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

First Visit

If is very good for tracking, and keeping a history of, our building activities.

Pros

It is useful in tracking our building activities.

Cons

It can be hard to track activities once they are completed.

Greg: Thanks for the input. I would welcome the the opportunity to learn more about the concerns with completed activities. Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

Guest Services Coordinator

Pros

Great overview of all activities and events within the organization

Cons

more user friendly for the smaller devices, such as iPhones etc.

Espace is a great tool that I enjoy using with our staff. It helps uncomplicated things!

Pros

It is an easy tool for our entire team to use, we can easily schedule different spaces out without any overlap or confusion. The calendar is there as well for us to have a bigger overview of what is going on in different ministries.

Cons

Lesha....thank for the kind words and your support! Let us know if we can further serve you and Celebration!

Facility Usage Software At It's Finest

After using other options for facility usage management, MinistrEspace is very user friendly. We used to have just one person coordinating over 300 events a month due to the complexity of the other system. With MinistrEspace we have been able to equip the Administrative Assistance for the various departments to manage their own events. They are able to work out their own conflicts between ministries on their own now. The software is very intuitive. There should be no real concern with any kind of learning curve. The staff has been a real pleasure to work with over the past couple of years and are very responsive to any concerns that may arise. I actually do recommend MinistrEspace to church leaders that I am in contact with.

Cons

Dan: It has been a pleasure serving you all with the eSPACE Event Scheduler and Work Order Management. Your feedback and assistance during the beta testing was invaluable.

Awesome

There are too many to count. It has made our lives here a lot easier with all of the integration abilities .

Pros

Its great to have the ability to integrate so many different avenues of what we were already doing into one location!

Cons

The app has been a little buggy for me and I would love to see more functionality out of that. eSpace has been awesome to work with on this and have fixed my issues every time.

Luis: Thank you for the review and the kind words. What bugs in the app still need to be addressed? Thanks Tim Cool

User friendly experience with outstanding product support

Pros

eSpace is very user friendly but also feature rich - just the combination you want. However, it's their customer service and support where they really shine. The company has literally added at least a half dozen features just based on our suggestions and needs. Not only have these features been added, but sometimes they were added in only a week. I found a couple bugs in the software and each time the problems were fixed by the next day. I've never experienced support at this level before. And all of this along with a very reasonable cost!

Cons

There are still some searching and reporting features that the product really needs. The developer is aware of these feature requests and I am confident that they are looking into adding these features in an upcoming version.

Keeps everything organized between departments

Great!

Pros

eSpace is great for keeping events organized between several departments. We have so much going on, sometimes it is very difficult to keep everything straight and not overbook a space/resources.

Cons

Some of the features are a bit limiting, but most of it you can personalize to the point that it's not an issue.

Alice: Thanks for the feedback. Would welcome to hear more about any of the features that feel limiting. Thanks again Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

Good at scheduling facilities

Pros

The ease of use. It makes scheduling the usage of the building streamlined and fast. Along with that, I can easily see what spaces are available and when the building is in full use.

Cons

Some of the interface is not as user friendly as it could be. For instance, dealing with multi-day events can be a challenge when you only need to use a certain room for part of the time.

Chris....thanks for taking the time to prove this feedback. What components of the interface would you suggest we look at to simplify this? Thanks Tim Cool

A great software for managing office space!

I would highly recommend using this software if you are working in a small or large work space. It's efficient, easy to use, and makes communication easier across the board.

Pros

I love that it is a clear and resourceful software in managing office space! We use it in our ministry to reserve rooms, offices, and meeting spaces for meetings and events. It's helped us communicate with each other better and it's been a great resource in effectively using the space we have and sharing it among our entire staff. It's clear and easy to use for the most part!

Cons

There have been a couple errors and technological errors I've experienced, but nothing that wasn't easily fixed.

New User

It is so much more advanced than our previous scheduling software. Customer service is excellent. I cant wait to see what else I can use it for.

Pros

Set up instructions are easy to follow. Makes managing reservations a breeze.

Cons

I am a new user so I will need to take the time to read all the knowledge base information to find out what else it can do.

Andrea: Welcome to the eSPACE family! Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you and Central. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

Pros

Going from EventU to this has been a fairly simple transition. The cleaner interface is nice to see. Finding rooms that are available to sign up for has been easier to do.

Cons

Like most management software, you get out what you put into it. Our team originally wanted to have a form built for clients to fill out when they had requests that hit multiple teams. That form hasn't really come into fruition​. There should be more than one person per team that can approve requests within the software. The calendar view could be a bit cleaner on the ​first load, like say when...

Drew: Thanks for the input and suggestions. We have discussed many of these items with Lisa McLaughlin. You may want to get with her to discuss further. Thanks again. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

See the Details and the Big Picture!

eSPACE has allowed us to consolidate calendaring, event scheduling, and work order / setup requests into one unified software. Streamlining has saved our organization time and energy, and optimized communication channels.

Pros

As a department leader at a large, multi-site organization, eSPACE has been the most effective tool I've used to date that allows for efficient calendaring from multiple departments and locations. The easy categorization and color-coding features make for a visually satisfying experience. The work order portal is also a powerful tool that has changed the game for our IT, Production, and Facilities staff.

Cons

The learning curve and transition from previous software was modest, but not too challenging.

Patrick: Thank you for the great review. It is a pleasure serving the Liberty Live! Tell Justin I said HEY! Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

eSpace Review

I think with time eSpace will prove to be a lifesaver.

Pros

I liked the fact that I can download it into my Google calendar for our parents. I also like that it seems very easy to use.

Cons

I find that it takes a while to master and if you're not a tech person, it makes it a little harder. We ran into a tech issue and eSpace had a hard time figuring out the issue, but eventually they did and fixed it. I also wish that it was easier to use from the Admin side of things. I also wish I would get a notification when an event is coming up that I need to handle specific aspects of the job, like setting up food.

Chavi: Thank you for the great input. If YULA has not done so, it may be beneficial to consider either virtual or onsite training. Please feel free to contact us at support@coolsolutionsgroup.com Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

Ok product, not user friendly for the creator

Pros

I like that our entire school uses espace, it is the easiest way to communicate with our facilities team about set-ups while I teach the rest of the day.

Cons

The software has WAY too many steps to fill out, so many are redundant, it takes me longer to figure it out & fill it out than it would be to just go and have a conversation with the people setting up.

Brittany: I am sorry for your frustration. Were you aware that we offer a QUICK EVENT CREATE? This will reduce many of the steps you may be frustrated with. https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create Hope that helps. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.