eVetPractice

Cloud-based veterinary practice management system

eVetPractice Reviews - Page 10

Great Cloud Based Software

Our hospital has become more efficient in a very short time and is well on the way to converting to a paper-lite format.

Pros

Ease of use, superior tech support, powerful and versatile!

Cons

A few of the functions seem unnecessarily awkward, like attaching photos and entering reminders.

Hi Beth, thanks for reaching out to provide your feedback! We're thrilled to hear your practice finds eVetPractice to be easy to use, powerful, and versatile. Our Tech Support is something we're constantly focused on for all of our services. We also focus on ensuring our services are efficient for how you run your business. I've shared your suggestions with our Team to ensure they're highlighted during our Product Team meetings. If you ever have questions or additional feedback surrounding eVetPractice, please don't hesitate to reach us at HSVS.Solutions@HenryScheinVet.com.

Good product, great support

We have been using eVetPractice since we bought a minimally computerized practice 9 months ago. Thus far, almost everything has gone very smoothly. The interface is user-friendly and fairly intuitive once you get your feet wet. For better or worse, it seems that there are 3-4 ways to get to every page and to accomplish most of what you want. Inventory management is very smooth, as is the handling...

Cons

Hello Dr. Baldwin, Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate the feedback! eVetPractice Team

User friendly

It is a great program.

Pros

It is very user friendly once you get used to it.

Cons

Some features I would like to have but don't, but they are working in it for us.

good software for a small single vet hospital

working software (not awful, not great - does the job) support team is good they have API (which we use to build our reporting system) - not supported officially but "unofficial support" works well :)

Pros

cloud based (was the main reason we switched from Impromed)

Cons

reporting in general impossible to run global (we have 5 hospitals) reports

Review Of eVetPractice

Pros

The customer support is knowledgeable and friendly, and the wait times are generally reasonable.

Cons

Some times they make unnecessary layout and visual changes.

eVetPractice Review

Pros

Easy layout and communication between doctors/staff/clients.

Cons

Vaccine certificates don't contain all needed information. Customer service is next to impossible to contact now that there's a chatbot.

Undecided on product

The printed invoices and form are very professional looking.

Pros

After some working with program it is somewhat intuitive. Customer support is great! Works with both Ipad and Windows 10 from work and home. Inventory items are easy to add.

Cons

It tends to lose payments from checks. Also, in the migration both credit and debit balances have shown up and we can't explain them. This is a major problem. On splits, each owner has to be billed, the invoice is not automatically generated from the first client, it is easy to forget that and not bill other owners of the horse.

New to eVetPractice

evetpractice onboarding team is wonderful, aside from a terrible experience with syncing with their suggested credit card processor partner. They are there to help each step of the way! Note *The evetpractice team, had nothing to do with this aside from the recommendation.*

Pros

I love that the program is available where ever I am, especially in a mobile setting. No need for purchasing "sidekick programs" and such, all cloud based.

Cons

The task bar is very busy at the home screen. It seems this could be streamlined somehow.

So happy you're having a great experience with eVetPractice. Thanks for leaving a review!

Not my favorite system.

Pros

I like the bar on the top of the screen. It’s helpful to be able to quickly switch from screen to screen. However, I wish that it was the same for all screens. Specifically, I wish that I could switch back and forth from inventory to whiteboard. Instead of going to the home screen first.

Cons

I wish that when changes are made that they are actually useful. Moving a bar to the other side of the screen or changing colors is not worth the havoc and slowing down of the system that it causes.

It's reliable and workable

The customer help is wonderful, but the programmers rarely, if ever, listen to the end users.

Pros

Being cloud based, it is very reliable. It's easy to learn and the sections are well differentiated. The exam forms are easy to personalize.

Cons

The system is not adaptable. You can request changes or additions but they are almost never done. Even simple requests are not met. They say they wait until enough vets request the same thing...which never happens of course because we all like and dislike different things.

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

Exceptional Program and Support!

eVetPractice is a wonderful veterinary medical records management program and we are extremely happy with our switch from a more standard system. We are a dermatology specialty practice and thus we use programs like this a little differently than a general practice. We have found that this system is very adaptable to our unique needs. eVetPractice is user friendly, has a pleasant and professional...

Hello Hilary, Thank you for the kind words! Eddie, Stephanie, and Team

Evet is generally great.

Pros

The cloud base software is super helpful to be able to access the files from anywhere. Generally easy to pick up and use.

Cons

The inventory. It is the one thing I feel the software does terribly!

New users

Pros

The reminders and confirmation emails are such time savers!

Cons

Weight charts in lbs is a little hard because we use kg.

Easy to use, all my records in one place, owners love the reminders

Pros

I like that all my records are in one place, easy to access, easy to fill out custom made documents, can order inventory directly on the software.

Cons

Sometimes the software freezes, vaccine reminders are hard to set up for different age groups (puppy vaccine vs adults boosters

Amazing software at an amazing price

Pros

I like how it is virtually accessible form any device.

Cons

Inventory management cane be tricky when it comes to vaccines.

Awesome software company

Will give customer service a 10 star + rating!! We liked this software for our practice initially because it was so complete, versatile and matched our budget. After speaking with them, even before we bought a contract, we asked about some features - and they changed features based on our suggestions! Since then, the company engineers work around the clock (it seems!) to help with our issues -...

Mixed Feelings

Overall, if I were to assign a grade to eVetPractice, it would be a "C."

Pros

As a solo practitioner in a rural setting, eVetPractice was one of the most affordable software platforms.

Cons

With affordability comes compromise, however. The major limiting factor in my area (which would have precluded my investing in the software had I paid more attention) was the fact that without internet access, I was SOL.

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

okay

Pros

the software is easy to use. user-friendly

Cons

multiple actions required to print from software

Evet review

It has been nice switching to a paper less system. It makes all of our work flow much easier having everything right there in front of us.

Pros

It is very user friendly, most things you can figure out how to do by just clicking a few buttons. Its nice to be able to pull up the program anywhere we are at.

Cons

-Only being able to run end of day reports with a 24 hour report. If we close late the day before then we have to wait until that same time or else the books look off. -Training was not helpful. Very unprepared when starting to use the system. It was a rough month getting through. -Loads two anes. forms sometimes, so will double up on records, and have to go back through and delete the empty ones.

Hello Amanda! Thank you for your feedback. We've tried to make eVet as intuitive and user friendly as possible, limiting the amount of time you should need with training. I'm sorry to hear about your onboarding experience. I've sent over your remarks to the training team. All the best!

Not as good since Covetrus has purchased the company

Asked about certain features 18 months prior and always seem to get the standard response of "we are working on it. This has been requested by others". However, nothing seems to improve.

Pros

Yes, and it does seem to save time and efficiency

Cons

Label printer (mic drop here) customer service is slow to respond Data migration from vetport was promised, not delivered. Feels like a bait and switch when there were known migration issues.

Poor Customer Service

Poor, customer service was the worst. It wasn’t until I finally called and said I was leaving that they attempted to fix anything.

Pros

It was virtual, that was really it. The training was good.

Cons

I honestly never really liked it, it took me so much longer to put in records than any other software I have used. I just didn’t feel it was user friendly and not very customizable.

Functional software, but not many ways to customized it

It is as expected.

Pros

Cloud based. Nothing else really stands out.

Cons

The financial reporting is not helpful to understand what is really happening to your practice. There is no good way to get financial data into quickbooks or other accounting software.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We will provide this information to our product team for review.

Disapointed

I wish I knew about these issues before I signed up.

Pros

I signed up for the software because I got a computer virus and lost data. I thought it was worth the money to get cloud based software so this didn't happen.

Cons

Frequently slow/ non functioning. I have repeatedly been told that it is an internet issue. As I am part of a group with other Veterinarians we have discovered this is not the reality of the problem. No search option to look for items billed on people's files. Very poor reports for accounting services. Not compatible with insurance. Billing is over complicated and it is sometimes very confusing when people how outstanding invoices.

Do Not Switch - Buyer Beware.

Very disappointing and does not live up to its promises by sales, migration, or trainers.

Pros

We liked that it was cloud based so could remote in without paying for an extra service. We liked that you could use goggle dictation to help with notes.

Cons

We switched based on what we were told about being how all these integration features would allow us to be more efficient but in actuality it is not even close. This software was not designed to keep inventory and business in the forefront. Ordering/receiving is a nightmare due to backend design not linking. For being on the market as long as they have even the most basic features on other platforms needs to be an enhancement request.

Excellent ease of use and customer service

In retrospect, switching to a new Veterinary Management System and going paperless, and changing some procedures and straightening out all of our messy data in only 6 weeks was a bit insane. The smart thing we did was to have eVetPractice on site for training and go live. Although eVetPractice could not be more different than IDEXX Cornerstone, it is also very logical. Our staff was amazing at picking...

Thank you Jeff! Mel and eVetPractice team