eVetPractice

Cloud-based veterinary practice management system

eVetPractice Reviews - Page 11

evetpractice - the premier veterinary software for Today

Evetpractice is by far much superior to any other veterinary software on the market in my opinion! We have used a major brand software for our practice for five years before switching and I can tell you that the team at evet are years ahead of the competition! Evetpractice is a software for veterinarians that want to move forward with practice efficiency, and electronic medical record keeping. It...

Thank you for the kind words Dr. Harrell! Eddie and Stephanie

eVet Practice is a user friendly software that is fast and functional.

Wonderful experience.

Pros

The software is very well organized. It is easy to navigate.

Cons

Depending on the device used, could be slow.

So happy you're having a great experience with eVetPractice. Thanks for leaving a review!

If you are computer literate, with help from the technicians this is a great program.

While Evetpractice is a young company, the thought process and innovation this program brings is amazing. The program is multi faceted and the technical staff as well as the sales staff provide ample support. There is a small to large learning curve depending on your computer literacy and the manner in which you use your current system. The greatest benefit is NOT having to worry about backing up...

Cons

Hello Melanie, Thank you for the kind words! We have no plans to charge for updates, so you are safe there! :) Mel and team

Wish we had stayed with Avimark Program

It's on the cloud, emailing records and uploading documents are helpful, otherwise it seems to have been a step backwards for your medical record keeping.

Pros

Simply the fact that it's cloud based, is why we switched

Cons

It is very hard to follow and hard to find items you are looking for. It is not organized well, reading the record or following historical entries does not flow well.

eVet

Using less paper keeping better communication records

Pros

Ease of setup and ease of use. Very self explanatory the help desk is amazing!

Cons

The inability to go back to the date that you were working on. For example, if I am working in the schedule for December and need to go look at client information it takes me back the the day of not the day I was working on. Inability to edit a closed invoice.

Lower cost option with most needed features

We did a demo of this software but elected Vetter instead due to more features we needed.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use, user-friendly interface, customizable and includes most necessary features in base price

Cons

Owned by Covetrus which we were avoiding due to data breach; did not have all functions we were looking for

Thanks for your review, Katherine. We're glad you found the right solution for your practice, but we want to assure you Covetrus has never been the subject of any data breach. Covetrus always maintains a high level of security in the handling, storage, and transmission of customer data including credit card information, prescription information, and PII. Our Data Privacy Values are available online and can be reviewed anytime http://covetrus.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/US-Privacy-Policy-Revised-August-24.2019.pdf

Ok-is getting better with updates

Pros

It’s easy to use and we can toggle between our practices.

Cons

Too many clicks to get what you need, hard to find things.

No hassle and works great!

no hassles

Pros

User friendly and it makes it all so much easier to run the practice

Cons

cant click on clients phone number to call them

Overall a great software

Great

Pros

No server issues, ease of use, fast customer service.

Cons

PMR could be made easier to navigate, find information easier.

Long time user

Pros

I was really attracted to this software for the ease of us, the screens are very easy to navigate. My new staff catches on in no time.

Cons

Since being bought by Covetrus there seems to be more outages than previously. They also need to implement a back door use for when the server does crash to at least allow use of the software.

LOVE EvetPractice

We are so happy we made the switch from IDEXX Cornerstone to EvetPractice. We wish we would have known about this cloud based software when we opened our practice in 2012. After all the the terrible customer service and support we received with IDEXX it made it very easy to transition to EvetPractice. Evetpractice is user friendly and makes integration with Abaxis in-house and reference lab very easy....

Cons

Hello Christa, Thank you for the kind words! You guys are the best. :) Stephanie, Eddie, and eVetPractice team

Evet Review

Our clinic switched to the evet program from a very outdated system. Evet was able to convert most of our data from our dated program with just a few glitches that their team was quick to help us fix. The appointment calendar has worked well for our two doctor, two location practice. The system is very customizable and the customer service is excellent. Evet provides personalized attention to each...

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for the kind words! eVetPractice Team

eVet

Pros

Cloud Base Service That feature is the main reason for switching

Cons

Accounting eVet has little experience and this is a growing and learning feature on their part but we are very advanced and need better Accounting features

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Convenient Cloud Base Software

Pros

I like the fact that this software is cloud based and easy to access when not on site. I appreciate that it is decently easy to navigate. Figuring out to use the software on your own is super simple. The live chat is always helpful and they respond quickly.

Cons

There are too many steps to get to where you need to be. The inventory portion of the software needs updating and more robust reporting options. The appointment schedule needs to be update so you can access more information more readily from the actual appointment.

This software is extremely user friendly and when time is short, that is very agreeable.

The ease of use of this software provides a much more efficient day to day running of our ambulatory practice. The cloud based form is excellent as we are on the road all day and when we get back to base at night we do not need to worry about uploading the day's activities or backing up the system. We are a large animal practice but there are not very many times when we are unable to connect to the...

Hello Dr. Loendorf, Thank you for the kind words! Stephanie and Team

EvetPractice for Story Road Animal Hospital

Our hospital and staff have been using EvetPractice for about 11 months now. The transition from our prior software package has been extremely easy and everyone in the hospital is very pleased with the software. It is well thought out and being cloud based allows for continuous updates without any time on our part. It is amazing to be able to access any part of the software from anywhere in the world!! The staff at EvetPractice is a 5 STAR quality group. They are very responsive, always available and spend as much time as we need to be sure we are getting the biggest bang for our buck. The monthly cost of the software is well worth it and not worrying about making backups and computer crashes offers a lot of peace of mind. It is a pleasure to recommend EvetPractice.

Cons

Hello Dr. Ron, Thank you for the kind words! It is a pleasure working with you and your staff. eVetPractice Team

eVetPractice.com is PERFECT for my practice!

eVetPractice.com was a young company when I began my mobile veterinary practice, and I can say that it has been wonderful to grow with them! Cloud-based software is a great solution for me. I love that it is virtually paperless in so many areas, including records, emailing receipts & Rabies Certificates to owners, having lab results delivered into my patients records, sending referral information...

Cons

We are 8 weeks in and have several unresolved issues.

Pros

We went in with a positive attitude. We are happy with the online appointment scheduler. The fact it integrates with Idexx and Antech has been very nice, ensure the right tests are getting run and billed. We like the whiteboard, it has helped from running around and interrupting doctors.

Cons

One of our doctors name did not come over on her SOAP notes, rabies certificates, lab orders, prescriptions, etc and they still have not resolved this.

Dr. Caruana, Thank you for reaching out and highlighting some of the issues you¿ve been facing during your migration. I reviewed your account and understand you¿ve been working with our Account Management & Migrations Team to resolve these issues. I¿ve brought this to Management¿s attention and requested a review of your account to ensure your issues are resolved.

Very detailed

Pros

How detail oriented it is and how many features one can use to communicate with a client or enter in documentation

Cons

It is difficult to navigate and freezes a lot. Difficult to connect to retriever and other ways of taking money

Hello Alycia, Thank you for the review. We would like to help with the cons you listed. Would you be able to contact our support team when the issues are occurring so that we can help to resolve? You can contact us via live system chat, email us, or call. Thank you. eVetPractice Team

Evet is fantastic. They have thought of almost everything and are willing to incorporate new ideas!

We have adapted to a new software quite well. eVet has done so much to help us change to their software so that it fit what we were used to and it works for us well. It has pros and cons- some they can help with and some they cannot, but we deal with them. They are very willing to hear our concerns and seem to work hard to make changes in the system that will help all users. No software is perfect, but this has been excellent for us and I would certainly recommend it. Customer service and having 24 hour help and someone to talk to live 9-5 at no extra cost is above and beyond. That makes it worth it right there! They are so nice and helpful and you never feel as if you are a burden asking for help. Nothing beats this customer service. NOTHING.

Hello Dr. Levitan, Thank you for the kind words! Mel and eVet team

Evet review

Horrible and I am switching In The next 90 days

Pros

Easy to train staff this is the only thing

Cons

I really dislike printing to PDF ( my number 1 complaint) #2- I dislike how it inactivated clients with k e pet I. The system after euthanasia I dislike scheduling and having to select times manually I dislike how checking out clients is Multiple step process

Love it.

I can check the schedule, run reports, enter charges, look up client info and anything I would normally have to do at the office from anywhere, and from any device that has internet access. I love being able to check my schedule while I'm out at lunch or off for the day right from my cell phone. I can finish typing up my charts from home at night. Also, it allows you to look up client and patient info when you have an emergency call at night. The program itself is easier to navigate than some of the other programs out there. The program is also customizable. I have not found anything negative about the program, so no cons to list. Price is also reasonable and customer service is above and beyond.

Cons

Hello Dr. Edwards, Thank you for the kind words and support! Stephanie and eVet Team

mostly satisfied

its a fantastic program when it doesn't crash

Pros

how user friendly it is, very easy to use and understand

Cons

the servers are very buggy often, crashes and makes un-usable for hours at a time

Pros

Price point is attractive, but functionally is not that of the higher priced software.

Cons

Operation of the software is not intuitive for a veterinary practice. There are many clicks to get to an area of interest and very little ability to review patient history at a glance.

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

Amazing! Look no further!

eVet Practice is the best veterinary software available. If you are looking for a software for your clinic- stop looking and get eVet. Not only is the program itself incredible- online, cloud based, accessible from anywhere and with so many options available but the support is unreal. These guys will literally do everything they can to help every single customer. The software has made my practice so easy to run, saved me tons of money and is so dependable. The customer support is available with a live chat anytime you are having an issue and they bent over backwards for me to help me include French in the program and they would do the same for any clinic. I can't say enough good things about this software.

Cons

Thank you so much Dr. Drooker. It is a pleasure working with your clinic!