eVetPractice

Cloud-based veterinary practice management system

eVetPractice Reviews - Page 12

Love it! Staff love it!

Packed with features that are easy to use. Any problems or quirks are handled quickly by the caring support staff. Frequent updates keep the software at it's best. We have had times when the servers are slow. There was even a time when it was completely down but they got it up very quickly. That is the one downside. If you can't access the server, or if it's slow, you're out of luck. I'm not sure what kind of workaround they could have for that.

Cons

Hello Dr. Cook, Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your support and feedback. I can admit that we have had some growing pains early on, but I believe most of those have been resolved long term. We are dedicated in making the system available when and where you need it! Thanks again. Eddie and the eVet team

HSGKC Review

It's been okay. The team that helps us is the best, though. So...that is why we stayed - your people behind your product.

Pros

I like that it is cloud based and I can log in from home to make adjustments.

Cons

Difficult to manage invoices for multiple pets, hate that you cannot change invoices after a payment has been made on them, and it glitches sometimes.

Superb Technical Support!

Easy to navigate, minimal screen clutter making it easy to find where I want to go/what I need to do. Love the ability to login via the browser from any location. Support staff is excellent!

Pros

I work for VSG and many of our Members use eVetPractice software in their clinics; practices that report into our DATALINK portal often call me with questions on how to get the information needed for DATALINK quarterly reporting from their eVet Software. Because of the excellent assistance that I have received when working with eVetPractice Support, I am able to offer guidance to our Members. Anytime I have a question, I always get a speedy, thorough response from eVetPractice Support.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything that I do not like about this software, however, I do not use it on a regular basis since I do not work inside a veterinary clinic.

Reception Woes

I took over the reception desk at a small animal veterinary clinic and had to be competent with bookings , patient check-ins and outs. After three months of humiliation in front of clients I am somewhat confident. Had I not been an owner I would have been fired. In fact, there have been many a day I wanted to fire myself for my inability to manage the program. I still have great difficulty adding treatments. My vet is having a terrible time getting her notes into the program. We are still keeping paper files as well in the meanwhile, as we attempt to go paperless. ^^ The transition is painful. Receipts and vaccine certificates look very professional and customer service is always available.

Cons

Hello Lisa, We do appreciate the feedback and we wish we had been aware of the struggles earlier in the use of the system. When we spoke via chat, email, or phone we knew your clinic was having utility issues (internet and electricity), but were not aware of your frustrations with our system. I am sorry we were not able to intervene and make things easier. Would it be possible to schedule some time to get more specifics on the areas you felt were challenging? If they are items we can improve upon, we would like to. It helps us become a better practice management system. Thank you again. Stephanie and team

Pro/Cons

Pros

There are many options/tabs. The color coding is helpful

Cons

Due to the many tabs it sometimes can be confusing. It would be nice to have item number more accessible when invoicing Inventory: a "who got" for an item would be the BEST!

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

Vet clinic

Over I'm pretty pleased, it was easy to learn, and I like how you can have access anywhere. I also like how it makes alerts red and how it has a medication list

Pros

I like how it was fairly easy to learn how to use, and that is capatible with Idexx Neo. I also like how you can access it from any device, and from anywhere.

Cons

I don't like how you have to go to the patients MR and then MR by date just to mark of the green check marks, even though it pops up as soon as you click the appointment on the schedule. It is a big headache.

Hello Mia! Thank you for your feedback. I sent your review over to the training team and it looks like Christa has reached out to the practice to figure out the MR workflow and answered questions about the SmartFlow integration. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at US-CGSS_Solutions@Covetrus.com. All the best!

Well rounded program

Very nice. Simple to figure out

Pros

Cloud based Lots of things are on one screen Easy to go back and forth Easy to change and edit anything

Cons

Scheduler is kind of small You can't change the reason for visit once it's be entered

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

Clunky

Would like to see the items above addressed. Other software programs we've used have been much more user friendly. It seems we're always frustrated with eVet.

Pros

I can't think of anything. I'm sorry. :(

Cons

When needing to void a transaction, unable to void JUST the transaction needed. Instead, you need to void all the transactions ABOVE it, then void the transaction you're trying to get to, then reenter the other transactions. That's crazy. No customer support during the hours we need you. We are open daily until 10p PST, and open on the weekends. You're not available. Too many clicks to check patients out.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We will provide this information to our product team for review.

Great software for start-ups and /or switch from hardware intensive software.

I have been exposed to or used most of the major software. My latest software wanted me to spend almost $100,000 to upgrade. I switched to eVetPractice for a very modest conversion fee and the monthly software charge. NO hardware changes. I can even run it on my phone in an emergency. We have access from home after hours and on weekends. Conversion was one of the best I ever had. There were of course problems, but the team responded quickly and fixed the glitches. They customized records for us, created new forms, and have even created enhancements we've suggested. You won't find a friendlier more responsive group anywhere!

Hello Dr. Haig, Thank you for the kind words! Mel and Team

Exceptional support!

We switched to evetpractice about 3 months ago in anticipation of moving from a strictly mobile practice to a stationery practice. There is a little learning curve as there is with all software. However, support has always walked me through any challenges. In fact, the transition has been much easier and smoother than i even anticipated. Everyone you speak with is always helpful and eager to find a solution for you. It integrates with all our systems and I couldn't recommend them higher. Great software, great support, easy to use, and affordable. We have been extremely happy with their service.

Hello Dr. Fortier, Thank you for the kind words! Stephanie and eVet Team

Excellent product and exceptional customer service.

We were using practice software which had served us well but had no support. The software crashed and with no support we could not use it. eVetPractice was wonderful. They managed to extract our data and migrate it to their platform in a matter of days. They provided tutorials and live support and had us up and running in one week. This was a lifesaver for us. It was not all smooth sailing as there were some problems to solve and old habits to break on our end. I am happy we decided to work with eVetPractice and find the software easy to use and has excellent support should we have a question or problem.

Hello Dr. Murphy, Thank you for the kind words! Mel and eVet Team

Great company and people with a great product!

I have been using eVetPractice for 4 months. My favorite feature of the program is its accessibility. Overall, the site is easy to learn how to use. The customer service that this company provides is unbelievable! It's refreshing to know a company will still respond to your problems and needs as quickly as the team at eVetPractice does! However, I do feel that some of the features could be more streamlined. (I'm hoping that tech support will eventually make a few of these bigger changes for me!!) Overall, I am so happy I made the change. It has made my practice more efficient and shows our clients a more professional image.

Thank you Dr. Powel! Mel and Team

Easy to use but needs a little work

Pros

It’s user friendly for those who have been using it for a while. The learning curve can be difficult depending on how tech savvy one is.

Cons

Some things that are simple require too many steps to accomplish making productivity be impacted.

Best software available for cloud based PMS!

Our entire team could not be happier with the software and customer support from start to finish... eVet has thought of everything on how to run a practice smooth and efficient - Love it! We perform much more efficiently now, and our doctor reports "he likes charting now". One relief veterinarian that works with us wondered " Why doesn't everyone use this? its wonderful!" I am so happy I did my research and took the time to learn about cloud based PMS. I cant imagine ever having a server in the basement again!

Cons

Hello Julia, You are the best! Thank you for the kind words and support. Stephanie and eVetPractice Team

Feedback

Pros

The customer service is amazing. We are able to get help through the chat feature whenever we need.

Cons

We have had lots of glitches where the software freezes in the middle of using it. We have checked with our internet provider to ensure it is not a network issue and have found no issues with other websites.

Perfect for my mobile practice

I am a solo, mobile veterinarian. I don't have the capital to drop several K on some of these other veterinary software programs, but I needed to go paperless. The cloud based program allows me to update records wherever I go. I can authorize prescriptions and answer client questions immediately, instead of waiting until the end of the day when I got back to the office to review the paper charts. Only down side is that can't do the expense side of accounting. That was easy enough to set up with an excel spreadsheet and then import the e vet income portion to make a profit/loss sheet.

Hello Dr. Jackson, Thank you for the review! Mel and team

Very smooth transition from old software to Evet Practice

portability

Pros

Overall flexibility to use via any internet connection

Cons

The search feature is NOT as user-friendly as most other features. The accounting system is taking a little in getting adjusted to.

Thank you so much Dr. Jackman! Let us know what you feel could be improved on the search function.

Extremely user friendly and easy to learn

I started my mobile veterinary practice 1 year ago. I elected to go with evetpractice, for my cloud based software, because of its simplicity at outstanding customer support. I am not a person who learns technology very well, but the staff was so kind walking me step-by-step through the entire process of setup and use of the software. Now, my practice in thriving and I literally could not have done it without the folks at evetpractice! My sincere thanks to all involved.

Cons

Hello Dr. Belcher, Thank you for the kind words! It was so nice meeting you in person at WVC. Thanks again. Eddie, Stephanie, and eVet team

Great product and team!

EVetPractice is a great product! Once you get the hang of it, it is simple and intuitive to use but also very capable of performing many functions for your practice. It is cloud based and can run on my iPhone and iPad without problems. My practice is a food animal ambulatory practice. Although EVP was not created for my type of practice, I have found that it is easily adaptable to suite my needs. The support team is very helpful and responsive to questions and concerns. They are accessible and prompt to respond and always friendly.

Hello Dr. Weimer, Thank you for the kind words! eVetPractice team

EVet Review

Pros

it's easy to understand and use. info is all in one place.

Cons

Too much scrolling and clicking. having to rename things

Data harvesting

Pros

We pulled the plug before moving forward after learning of alleged data mining of clinics clients

Cons

This article explains our concerns. I would recommend you wait to see how this shakes out before moving forward.

Hello, thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns. Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions (HSVS) and eVetPractice take things pretty seriously when it comes to data privacy, so we adhere to strict guidelines around how data is used. Those guidelines are best articulated in our data philosophy and user agreements here: https://hsveterinarysolutions.com/user-agreements/. Because of our vested interest in the success of our practices and the integrity and security of their data, the recent focus on how that data is used is very exciting to us. We¿d be eager to talk through any questions or concerns you may have more directly. To start that dialogue, please email us at HSVS.Solutions@HenryScheinVet.com, and again, thanks for making us aware of your concerns.

Software

It has been good. The support team has been awesome

Pros

Having the cloud based and the support team

Cons

Having to scroll a lot and hitting print multiple times

Kindred-Canines In Motion (KIM)

"Serving the Servants'' with eVetPractice Software (EMR) is the best decision we ever made! Kindred-Canines in Motion Inc. (KIM) is so pleased with eVetPractice and their Cloud Based Electronic Medical Records (EMR). KIM could not have gotten off the ground without their help. KIM is in "Motion" thanks to reliable Medical records anytime and anywhere... eVetPractice has allowed our disabled clients to have access 24/7 for their Assistance/Service Animal records when they really need them. Thank You eVetPractice for making Mobile easier! The eVetPractice staff is phenomenal and ALWAYS offers a quick response when I need the help.

Fabulous Software and Service

Opening a new animal hospital is a huge undertaking as you must consider every aspect, not only involved with a new business, but a medical practice as well! Eddie Heinz, with eVet Practice, turned the task of choosing what software would be the best choice for our practice, to a no brains decision! The program is very user friendly, but should you run into questions or problems, Eddie is readily available to assist. He also has taken suggestions and requests for additions to the software that have had to enabled us to be more efficient within our practice. Kuddos to Eddie Heinz and eVet Practice! We highly recommend them both!

Cons

Great experience, loving it!

We are new practice owners and switched from old DOS based practice software to eVetPractice which made tremendous difference in running the practice, in the flow of work! We made staff happy and clients as everything happens much faster end more efficient, billing, med. prescription, etc. The program is fast, accessible from any place and most of all the customer support and tech support is stellar. We do not even have to call, all the questions are answered via inside chat! Very modern, effective and simply the best!

Hello Kasia, Thank you for the kind words and the review! Mel and team