eVetPractice Reviews - Page 3

Overall good program with lots of features.

Customer services has been mostly helpful though they often are confused as to what we are having trouble with and it takes an excessive amount of time to fix anything. More often than not, we don't get our problem fixed and are told "that is just how the system operates and we have to deal with it." WHen we want to customize some features that frustrate our clinic, they are not available to change.

Pros

The system is intuitive and easy to use for the most part. I can find what I need easily and data entry is fairly easy. There are nice administrative features that give me the reports and data I need for analysis of company health. Client features are nice and look professionally when communicating with the client.

Cons

The printer settings are very difficult and we often have connectivity problems. I would like other options besides Google cloud to connect printers directly for easier use. We also have trouble with glitches frequently and get frustrated making sure our data is entered correctly especially invoicing and payments.

Hello Jennifer! Thank you for your detailed review. I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had with some of our support, I've sent this over to our support manager to be investigated.

eVet Review

Overall, eVet is a good software, especially compared to some other veterinary software. It is very user friendly, and Customer Service is always one click away!

Pros

The product is pretty easy to use, and customer service is always very helpful. I love all of the information that is available, and I love how user friendly it is, compared to other softwares I've used.

Cons

Label printing for prescriptions are my least favorite. It now saves them as a PDF and you must print from the PDF rather than in eVet. It's a bit tedious.

eVetPractice - Islandside Animal Hospital

Pros

We are very happy with this software. It streamlines our entire day by allowing us to be server-free and completely on wi-fi with our equipment (which also integrates well with evet).

Cons

I wish we could select the Lot numbers we are using (via a drop down menu) when we are filling prescriptions rather than it being automatically assigned from the most recent lot available.

Glad to hear you are happy with your software selection, Autumn. All the best!

Rice hope

I like eVetpractice, but with a few tweaks we could love it.

Pros

It does have some user friendly aspects, emailing with ease, being able to sign estimates and forms on a tablet

Cons

Boarding services is not functional, being able to easily add documents, navigating a clients chart and open invoices. The payment History is not user friendly and can be confusing.

I recommend eVet 100%

100% satisfied! Great training, great support, great product. Thank you!

Pros

eVet is everything I'd hoped for in cloud-based software. The training/on-boarding was excellent. The software is thorough and saves me hours of work. It's a great interface with the client on the front-end, and super-easy to use on the back-end. I love the chat/help option too. I have a mobile practice, and eVet support has solved multiple issues on the road.

Cons

My only suggestion: link zip codes to towns so that when you're adding a client and type in the zip code, it auto-populates to the correct town.

We love Evetpractice!

Our overall experience has been great. We lover the program and have not had any other issues. Help is always very helpful and we can always find the answers in the help area.

Pros

We did not need a server anymore. It is all web based and can be accessed anywhere. We found it very easy to learning the program.

Cons

The printing. We have had a lot of issues with the printing, the dymo label printer would just stop working for no reason and the printers would not work from time to time and we had to trouble shoot them a lot. Now that google cloud print is going away we have to find another option on our own.

Using Evet

Love love it

Pros

I like having iCloud and instant saving of the information

Cons

Sometimes I am in an area with no or slow internet..and no way to get to the records

Happy eVet user

Compared with our former software package, eVet gives us the advantage of all staff members having access. This improves work flow and teamwork :-)

Pros

eVet makes it easy for our remote staff members to all have access to patient charts. Training & support are excellent :-)

Cons

If we don't have an internet connection, we have to make notes and enter them later and we have to call our remote receptionist so that we can check clients out. Some features are "clunky", e.g. entering patient photos is a multi-step process.

Overall, I'd highly recommend to other practices looking for a change

Overall, very good. I would highly recommend to others. Aside from the software being a quality product, customer service is very good. It doesn't take long to reach someone for assistance and they always follow up to make sure everything is working properly.

Pros

Very easy to learn and use, but also intuitive. Helps enable workflow efficiency and provides an easy to read platform when entering or viewing patient/client record info.

Cons

At times, the software runs slow and will time out. Mostly only happens when updates are being performed.

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Good value for $$, but lacking some things

Overall it has been a steep learning curve, but have gotten the hang of it. I’d really like yo be able to “lock” records... it would be very easy to go in and accidentally delete an entire record, there is no “are you sure you really want to delete” questions... just gone

Pros

Cost, scheduling, online chat help, once you get used to it, easier to use, but still a lot of steps at times

Cons

Lots of clicks to do something, inability to time stamp, refills pull from price originally put in ( so if it has increased, you lose that money, no way to lock medical records, not super-intuitive .

Overall pleased

Overall I am glad I made the change from Cornerstone!

Pros

Paperless! Easy to toggle around! Very simple to send records to the ER Clinic or referral center! The packages are so helpful! The customer support could not be better and they are always trying to be more user friendly. Easy to log in from home or cell phone!!

Cons

It runs slow sometimes and on certain browsers, it can duplicate some items. When you try to delete an invoice item, sometimes it deletes two! It's getting better all the time!

Owner, veterinarian

this is a very nice program and I shopped them all. Very competitive and works well. Reasonably comprehensive. Wish the developers were more motivated to improve and really understood my needs. Very happy though. Would recommend.

Pros

Easy to use. Decent medical records.......could be better if they were more forward thinking Reasonable price.

Cons

Stupid little things.....why hasn't this been fixed. Lack of development....this is a very nice program but it coud be so much better if somebody with more inspiration was running the show. Medical records are nice but very basic I am just not sure they want to be better. Hard to control how many emails and reminders.......needs development. Sales reps nice but not effective They have this list of requested improvments that must be in a deep dark basement......never seem to get a response to requests.

Dr. Romero, Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing that eVetPractice is easy to use for you and your team. We also appreciate your feedback surrounding areas where we can improve. I've passed this directly to our Product Management team for review. If you ever have questions or additional feedback surrounding eVetPractice, please don't hesitate to reach us at HSVS.Solutions@HenryScheinVet.com.

Great Software

Have been happy with it and look forward to what the future holds.

Pros

We have an older generation of clients and employees, so the first couple months were a little give and take. There's simply so much more you can do with this product, especially integrating it with a reminder system. Many use PetDesk, but we've been happy with rapport in addition to evet 99% of the time.

Cons

Our main con is the updates. If small animal based, I don't see them causing much issue. We are largely production animal based, so we had a separate company when we used infinity prior to evet to keep track of rebates. With evet, this same company that processes the rebates has to update their algorithms every 6-12 months to get and accurate rebate sales. It's usually simple coding changes.

Please fix reminders!!!!!

I would be happier with the program if the reminders were addressed. I have complained numerous times to technical support over the past year and it STILL has not been addressed. Very disappointing

Pros

Ease of use. I like updates. Okay, now that I have tried to submit this form 4 times and it won't let me, ,y impressions are becoming more negative.

Cons

Reminders. The program really falls short when it comes to reminders. In a word, its primative. I need a reminder system that can remind people of different KINDs of appointments; surgery vs wellness. I have had several complaints especially from new puppy owners that they get as many as six reminders (one for each vaccine and the exam).

You won't regret it!

Couldn't wait to get away from the 1990's server headaches and onto the cloud...but I was nervous. I researched and demo'd my brains out...couldn't find anything I liked until I tripped across eVetpractice. We Demo'd it for a month then took the plunge. There are pro's and con's to everything so there a few things eVet can't do that the old system could do...but I don't miss them. The pro's FAR OUTWEIGH...

Pros

EASE, SPEED, ROBUST, COMPREHENSIVE, REPORTING

Cons

ORGANIZING TRAVEL SHEETS AND OTHER REPORTS IS TRICKY WHEN YOU FIRST GET STARTED

Hello Terrence :), Thank you for the great review! You know we love you guys too. Thanks Eddie and eVet Team

eVet Review

The overall use throughout the clinic is good. We haven't had any major issues.

Pros

The software is easy to use for the most part. I can use the help feature and figure things out easily.

Cons

I don't like the way estimates are laid out. I would prefer they print in the order it was entered to best explain things to clients.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We will provide this information to our product team for review.

Love it!!!

It has been very easy to use & train staff on. The customer service has been amazing. The staff that helped up transition from Intravet to Evet where great!

Pros

Love that we can pull evet up on our phones and have east accuse anywhere we are Love the white-board

Cons

Want our Icloud print back & for wasted items to come out of inventory when added to a patients account We would like to have more then 1 screen/tab open at a time

I love eVetPractice!

Pros

Super easy set-up/integration for my new at the time mobile/house call vet business. It's functional and easy to use. I track everything in my life through the scheduler - both work and personal, since I like how everything is color coded and easy to see on the calendar.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with the software - no complaints thus far!

An amazing user friendly software!!

Overall a really great and user friendly software system.

Pros

The record keeping and ease of email capability is hands down the best I have used in my 15+ years in the field.

Cons

Accounting screen interface could use improvement.

Love the ease of use a cloud based software

Nice chat feature to help when needed

Pros

User friendly for most things, very easy to change and make corrections

Cons

How many steps to check out clients, have asked for enhancements and never received any follow up. (example phone number defaults to home and I asked for this to default to cellular as this is what over 90% of our clients use and not a house phone)

Great software but there are still features that need to be added

I am overall pretty happy with the software but I do think that there are still several features that need to be added or upgraded.

Pros

I love that this software is user friendly and that for the most part if I have a question, I can use the Help feature and receive detailed instructions

Cons

Well I think several of the more recent updates are pretty useless and features that would be more useful, like Twin DYMO label setting, and specimen label setting (with label sizes that will actually fit on a blood collection tube) would be way more important that having the MR be Blue/Pink for the sex of the animal. I also think that it should be easier to create a mailing label merge into word. I would also really like it if I could link it to my AccuVet imaging software and EKO for our Littmann CORE stethascope.

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

Much better than paper records!!

The software has streamlined things considerably, saving time with Rx labels, appointment making, invoicing, Rx documents, and e-mails.

Pros

The fact that I can type in rather than hand write all of my copious notes, all patient documents can readily be found, clients can be e-mailed directly from the medical file, client and financial reports readily generated, can access the software from any computer or device, medical records look good when sending to another clinic, so easy to do Rx labels, and even I as the vet can make appointments!

Cons

I did find it easier to flip through paper records to find perhaps the last time I did a blood test and quickly see the results without opening a file, same for finding a previous Rx or other treatment - the computerized files don't lend themselves as well to that as you must open all exam forms and documents, even invoices, to find what you are looking for. A minor issue is that sometimes the software won't properly save the exam form that I've saved, leaving a red star by it, and I have yet to figure out why that occurs.

Thank you, Dr. Drozdovech!

Better than what we had before

eVet has made our work flow better and given us the flexibility to choose some functions based on what works best for our office.

Pros

Our office likes the customizable text and functionality of eVet. It is more user friendly than the practice software we had prior.

Cons

There is a lot of clicking at times to get to where you need/want to be, especially when selecting dates with the calendar. I also do not like the way transactions get voided.

Great software!

Overall I really like it and am glad I switched. I love how easily and well it integrates with Antech for lab results. It also makes things like rabies certificates very easy.

Pros

Fairly easy to learn to use, especially considering the amount of features it has

Cons

I can’t make adjustments to the dates people actually paid me. I don’t always remember to record the day they sent the money and so it defaults to the day I entered it which is often not the day it was paid.

Very user friendly, excellent support staff

Anytime I have an issue or problem the support staff are very nice and work hard to resolve my issue quickly.

Pros

I love that eVet is constantly upgrading and working to provide a very easy to navigate and use software. One of our favorite features is the Whiteboard, it make leaving messages and communicating with our doctors and staff so easy and organized. Being able to copy those notes straight to the patient chart is awesome too.

Cons

I would love to see the option of selecting multiple pets to attach a communication entry to. Sometimes when adding a communication note I would like for it to show up on each pet's medical record but right now unless you create a communication for each pet you can only select one for it to go to.