eVetPractice

Cloud-based veterinary practice management system

eVetPractice Reviews - Page 6

Evet practice review

It’s ok. I like that it’s paperless.

Pros

It’s paperless. It’s pretty easy to use. I like the time clock.

Cons

I HATE IT WHEN THE UPDATES JUST MIVE BUTTONS AROUND. For Gods sake stop doing that, we as technicians have a hard enough job as it is and when we get to know where everything is on the screen, you “update” it and move everything around and we can’t find what we are looking for. It doesn’t help us at all in our day to day use of this, and you guys just don’t seem to care.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We will provide this information to our product team for review.

EVet Software Review

Everyone is friendly and helpful. Overall I am fairly happy with the switch.

Pros

Cloud based so can use on phone, tablet and lap top. Everyone has their own sign in. Like their help and that you can make suggestions for changes which might get incorporated. Although support is not 24/7 help menu is pretty good and when open they do get back to you quickly. Cost is pretty reasonable.

Cons

I would like to print out a vaccine certificate that is the same as previous system or very similar and it won't do that. Don't like that when you are on the scheduler and look at something it won't let you go back. Don't like how credits are applied. Data transfer required a lot of work on our part that was unexpected. Don't like that you can't change the anesthetic monitoring form and that for surgeries we have to do an exam form, anesthesia form and then a surgery form all separately. Was able to make some of my own forms to get around this though. Would like to be able to have clients sign forms on screen so we could go totally paperless.

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

EVetPractice: step into the future

Affordable but complete veterinary software. I am so glad I chose this system over others.

Pros

This software doesnt require a huge investment and a huge computer system to maintain a fully functional practice. It is very agile , portable and you can work from anywhere with internet. I also love the extensive client access capability.

Cons

Sometimes updates result in glitches that are challenging to work through.

Hi Dr. RiceWatkins, thank you for your feedback! We agree that our eVetPractice software is a flexible option for veterinary practices and offers extensive options and features to meet your practice needs. I've sent a note over to our Product Manager regarding your feedback surrounding our updates. If you ever have questions or additional feedback surrounding eVetPractice, please don't hesitate to reach us at HSVS.Solutions@HenryScheinVet.com.

Excellent Product

Very Good.

Pros

From persona experience and the comments of all of our technicians, this is probably the easiest to use of all veterinary softwares. The cost is very competitive. This was the most highly recommended software on the VIN message boards.

Cons

The "back button" will not alwasy take you to the previous page.

Great for mobile practice

I am very happy with eVetPractice. I have recommended it to multiple individuals and continue to do so.

Pros

This software is very convenient for mobile practice. No need for a lot of computer equipment. I can operate the system off of my cellphone if I’m in a bind.

Cons

I wish there was an option to use the software without an internet connection. As a mobile veterinarian in a rural community, I still land on farms where cell phone reception is non-existent. If there was a way to enter information then sync with the cloud when cell reception is restored, the software would be perfect.

Thank you for your review, Dr. Higdon! I'm happy to hear eVetPractice is working so well for your large animal practice. We love that you are a Raving Fan! All the best!

Great PM software for my small, 1 doctor mobile practice

This has been an excellent management software choice for my small, growing one doctor mobile practice. I highly recommend it for any mobile business.

Pros

I love that I can use it anywhere. I am on-the-go most of the time, and it's easy to pull a patient's record up on my phone if I need a quick look.

Cons

I don't like the way that the records print out. I feel like they are hard to follow. I still love the way that records look in avimark, particularly with the reminders and master problem list/diagnoses at the very top of the records.

Hello Dr. Powell! Thank you for the review! We're happy to have you! I've sent over your feedback on medical record printing for consideration. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at US-CGSS_Solutions@Covetrus.com. All the best!

Evetpractie review

Great

Pros

Cloud based technology. Ease of use. User friendly

Cons

Doesn't generate reminder on its own. You have to create it at first. You need to create a smart version that will generate reminder based on the age of the animal.

eVet Practice review

Not solving any issues switching to eVet. Actually we have issues with eVet being slow, freezing, cursor just sits & spins for a period of time a lot.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to train new employees the basics.

Cons

One option I wish it had is when your on the schedule & printing the appointment form, it should have a option to print informed consent form so you don't have to go back into the clients account to print it off. To much back & forth having to do that. Also that it doesn't have the cloud anymore so everything we print is a PDF and time consuming to print.

Excellent customer service and user friendly product

I was hesitant to use an Veterinary software system from past experience (and frustration) with using AVImark years ago. I remember countless updates that would make my whole reminder system crash and hours I would have to spend to fix it. Ugh. AVImark, never again. However being a mobile Vet, paper files are cumbersome and using a simple word document was not time efficient when it came to updating...

Hello Dr. Khaseipoul, Thank you for the very kind words! Mel and team

Evet Review

Good Customer services

Pros

Easy to use. Customer Services is very Very helpful.

Cons

Reports are sometime difficult. I feel there are glitches a lot or Evet runs slow sometimes

eVET review

It's been good. Customer service is phenomenal.

Pros

I used to use Petware at my old practice and this is much more streamlined.

Cons

Having to switch back and forth between the client screen and the calendar screen when scheduling an appointment. I know you can schedule directly from the patient screen, but I can't se the available appointment spots without switching back and fourth

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

eVetPractice Review

The overall experience has been good. The ability to use anywhere is perfect for mobile practices. Also, employees can access software & work from home if needed.

Pros

Easy to navigate throughout software. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

When using some features, the user is "stuck", for example when submitting labs. Would be nice if once submitted that software would go back to the patient medical record. Would also like to ability to create custom reports.

Superb customer service and a lot of flexibility!

Our animal hospital transitioned to eVetPractice to take us "paperless" from traditional paper medical records and from Intravet for practice management. There was a steep learning curve for our staff and doctors to go from paper to paperless along with going from Intravet to eVetPractice for the invoicing and reporting. Fortunately, the staff and owners at eVetPractice have made the process as painless...

Thank you Dr. Smith for the kind words and great review! Mel and Team

Product review

Over experience is very good, customer service has improved since it was purchased , but prefer Avamark

Pros

Integration was not as easy as it was presented, leaning all the functions has taken more time then expected

Cons

Once you figure out how to use things there it is usually reality quick all E-records are more time consuming then written records. the format for PE could be easier without each body part needing to be opened separately. Avamark is much cleaner and easier without so many separate windows needing to be opened.

Great content of information, a little cumbersome to move around

Good

Pros

We liked that it was cloud based and previous to eVet had hand written records, so we really liked the digital record keeping.

Cons

Slowness (system hangs quite a bit) - cumbersome to move around within software - so many clicks

Very Pleased

Still learning new things to use on it and probably always will. For moving from paper to paperless it has been very easy.

Pros

easy to navigate, integrated with many other services like IDEXX,

Cons

won't pull up owners by their first name, last name, pets name etc. The ONLY thing we don't like about it.

Hello Dr. Bruner! Thank you for your feedback. We're very happy that you like your eVetPractice software. We have webinars that can help you on your paperless journey! keep an eye on your email, we send out the schedule a couple of times a month and include a link to the recording library. I've also sent over your feedback on owner record pulling for consideration. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at US-CGSS_Solutions@Covetrus.com. All the best!

Evet Practice Review

I enjoy the mobility with Evet. I can see my appointments on my phone or in office.

Pros

The ease of navigation from patient files, appointment scheduler, lab findings, charges is good. The customization is very helpful tp create a work flow that adapts to my practice. The support team has been stellar for all my questions.

Cons

I would appreciate the controlled drug log to be a bit more user friendly. It is hard to navigate if the patient has checked out and the amount was not entered correctly.

eVetPractice - easy to use and very adaptable to different practices

Best benefit is being able to email records easily. Overall- easier to use than other Veterinary software. I used to be a relief vet, so have a lot of experience with different software programs.

Pros

It is very adaptible to a small mobile practice like mine. I don't have a brick and mortar building, don't do boarding or grooming. You can adapt the software to your own practice, which was not available with other software programs.

Cons

Generally easy to use- but switchng to active reminders and invoicing seems very clunky and impossible. Once a wrong email is used- can't get alert removed once you've corrected the email- very annoying. Otherwise, I love this software,

Easy to use, can personalize to your needs and friendly staff!

I started my own practice 6 months ago and decided to give evetpractice a try after researching different softwares for weeks. I couldn't be happier with their product and attention to detail. I have an exotics only practice and have been able to customize the software to my specific needs. They are always one click, email or phone call away. Have been able to answer all my questions and they keep...

Cons

Hello Dr. Santiago, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your support and feedback! The eVetPractice Team

Convenient cloud based software

Pros

Cloud based makes it easy to check the schedule from home or on my phone. Live chat is key when we have questions and the webinars are very helpful

Cons

I am disappointed with the Pet Portal. I have it set up where owners can create their own account, which sometimes creates duplicate accounts. There were also a lot of kinks when setting up Rapport for reminders. I partly chose Evet b/c I wanted the option to text clients reminders. However, we had to sign up for an additional service for this

Hello Dr. Chesanek! Thank you for your feedback! We're always adding new webinars to the schedule, keep an eye out for the scheduled via email. I'm sorry to hear about the Pet Portal issues, I've sent on your feedback to the Product Management team for consideration. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at US-CGSS_Solutions@Covetrus.com. All the best!

There are much better options!!

Pros

I can not think of 1 thing I like which is why we are switching.

Cons

There are a lot of bugs with this system. On a daily basis it calculates invoices incorrectly, randomly decides which patient it wants you to be viewing, and it asks you for you pin number several times while you are trying to do something (System is supposed to ask for pin when its been idle for 10min or more). I have brought these bugs to the attention of the company multiple times and even provided them proof of the said bugs. It been over a year and they do not care to fix these issues. Also if you decide to switch software, good luck getting anyone at evetpractice to get you all the information you need to switch.

Thank you for your feedback, Berni. We are so sorry to hear about your experience and understand your frustration. We reviewed your account and saw on 8/5 that a request came in to obtain a copy of data. Unfortunately, due to an internal error, your request was accidentally overlooked. Your follow up contact on 8/15 is when we were made aware of the error, and we immediately scheduled the data pull. Please know that the delay was not intentional, and we are working to create an automated process to prevent future delays and ensure a better experience for those who need a copy of their data. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to address your needs. All the best, The Covetrus Software Services team

Evet review

It works well as business software but also as a bookkeeping tool.

Pros

Ease of use, features that facilitate quick access to info and invoicing

Cons

I hate it when we generate invoices and these is a huge gap between the services listed - waste of paper and does not look professional.

Hello Lisa, Thank you for your review. I've sent over your feedback on the invoicing, that is definitely a waste of paper! Thank you for trusting us to help you run your Equine business.

The Best Veterinary Software I've ever used

I've been a vet for 13 years using Cornerstone, Avimark, and Petware and E-Vet practice is better than all of them. Easier to use, easier to navigate, they are constantly updating and changing the site to make it better, the customer service is always fantastic, and I can access the system from any computer or smart phone at any time.

Pros

Easyto use, easy to navigate, they are constantly updating and changing the site to make it better, the customer service is always fantastic, and I can access the system from any computer or smart phone at any time.

Cons

I am currently frustrated with the payment system for the card readers.

Thank you, Dr. Orasky!

Wonderful upgrade

It has been a smooth transition since day 1. Tech support has always been helpful and quick to fix any issues. We have not had any problems with the new software.

Pros

This software is user friendly, convenient and customer service is always helpful and efficient. I love that it is customized to meet your clinic’s needs. The invoicing is easy, scheduling is easy. Once you know your way around the software, it is very easy to navigate. We love the fact that it is cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere. Also, email reminders are automatic and the appointment reminders are amazing.

Cons

The only con to me is the calendar. I would like to be able to go to the client and then view/select an open appointment.

A Strong, Affordable Option

Evet has really helped modernize our practice and freed our staff up from some of the limitations of our old server-based program. Customer support has been outstanding, though I do sometimes wish their hours were more West Coast-friendly. Overall, a positive experience with lots of good bells and whistles.

Pros

Lots of modern options, free data transfer from old software, cloud-based so easy access from anywhere.

Cons

Reminders setup and maintenance is not user-friendly. Server slowdowns can make things really difficult, but aren't too frequent (~ once a week so far, about 15-30 minutes per episode)