eVetPractice Reviews - Page 7

Maybe it's the learning curve...?

eVet has its quirks. Maybe it's the learning curve but somehow I find myself more frustrated using this platform than any other software I've used in vet med. There if definitely room to grow and I am excited to see the promising future eVet holds.

Pros

cloud based, can log in and access anywhere internet connection is achievable. Platform is also customizable.

Cons

eVet seems to have more "bugs" than I am used to using other softwares in vet med.

Thank you for your feedback! We agree that eVetPractice is easily accessible and customizable. Keep an eye out for upcoming webinars! We are always adding new classes. Schedules are delivered directly to your inbox- we use the email listed on your account. If there is ever something specific you're looking for, we're here to help. Please feel free to send any questions, comments, or concerns to us via email at HSVS.Solutions@HenryScheinVet.com or using the chat within your eVetPractice software.

Banks Veterinary Service

Overall we wish a lot of things could be different. We get frustrated with all of these "big changes" that really are worthless in our day to day. We really don't care about color changes or tab shape changes when there are bigger issues. And when you just keep moving things around it's annoying and actually slows us down. For the most part it works but hardly a day goes by I'm not frustrated by some aspect of the program.

Pros

That it is web based and we can access from anywhere.

Cons

When we initially purchased it was owned by a smaller company and the other practices that we talked with liked the system. Those other practices told us they were able to customize/change things to fit their practice, which we really liked. That has not been the case for us and is one of our biggest complaints.

Easy to use, but too many unnecessary updates

Pros

This software is user friendly. I like that there are multiple ways to schedule appointments, and find information you are looking for.

Cons

I feel too many unnecessary updates, like changing the way the schedule looks, changing buttons, fonts. I don't feel they improve the product and just make it difficult to navigate new changes to they way the program looks.

So happy you're having a great experience with eVetPractice. Thanks for leaving a review!

Pretty Good

Pretty Good.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is cloud based and is relatively easy to use.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it has crashed in the past and shut down all of our clinics for half a day and it lacks a lot of reporting capabilites.

Turning a sceptic into a believer

Going paperless has been one of my biggest fears and something I never believed I would ever do with my practice. I couldn't perceive how entering information into a computer for a patient's medical record could ever replicate the feel of having a physical chart in hand or even be able to effectively provide me with that information in the same way. I am a doctor who thoroughly records every little...

Cons

Thank you so much Dr. McCarty! We are honored to be working with you.

Not working for us

Disappointed to say the least.

Pros

Fairly quick in converting from our older system.

Cons

We feel the invoices to clients are confusing and not professional looking. Haphazard in appearance. End of period reports are messy, confusing and non-repeatable. For example, we ran the same report with the same criteria within minutes of each other and they are different. Here I am on a Saturday morning trying to interpret the reports and I can't reconcile revenues generated with monies deposited in the banks. A classic customer service response has been " sorry, that's the way it is. Nothing we can do about it." We are having tremendous difficulties with inventory management and the lab integration needs work. Lot's of "clicks"

eVet

I would say good, but those areas I mentioned before are definitely something that our hospital struggles with a lot.

Pros

Very visual, can basically click on anything to get to where you're going

Cons

The lab results section will not let the list go more than 25 results, this causes major issues regularly as we have multiple doctors. This system is not the easiest for making schedule templates. I understand the dymo issue is on their end, but no one has offered any solutions or tips for things to do in the meantime. I solely get the excuse "its on dymo's end"

Great Software

We love this product.

Pros

I love the fact I can finish notes at home or anywhere if I need to. Also love the fact that they support wellness plans and monthly payments for those plans. Easy to use software that you can customize more than I will probably ever do.

Cons

Not anything that I can think of at this time.

Thank you for the kind words, Dr. Tiemann!

Free trial

Very helpful customer service.

Pros

I especially like the free trial which allowed me to become accustomed to the program and now I use it for new hires to practice at home. I also especially like that it is cloud based so I can use it anywhere since I am mobile.

Cons

If the internet is bad I have no access to my medical records.

eVet Review

It is mediocre. There are other programs that I have used that I liked a bit better as far as being more user friendly and more stable.

Pros

I like that this enables me to work from home. If an owner contacts us after hours, I can access their records so that I can advise them correctly.

Cons

There is a lot of back-tracking to access patient information. It is also difficult to navigate on mobile devices. Being able to have mobile access to patient information is imperative at times. A mobile app would be fantastic. This software often freezes FREQUENTLY. After speaking with others who use eVet, they experience the same thing, however when customer support is contacted, they blame our internet. It is not the internet if multiple businesses across the country are experiencing the same issues.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We will provide this information to our product team for review.

Long term user of eVet and long time user of software >40 years.

I could not ask for a better experience since beginning using it in 2017.

Pros

Extremely powerful, versatile , with continuous quality improvements. The support is beyond any I have ever had with any software and have been using fully electronic medical records, inventory control, and accounting since the early 1990s.

Cons

Lack of integration with credit card merchant vendors.

Excellent functionality for price

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface. I have found the software to be very adaptable to mobile and fixed practice settings.

Cons

Some features are farmed out integration with subscription based services (dental charts for example)

eVetPractice helps to make our practice more productive

We have been using eVetPractice software since it was first developed. We have seen it grow, and get better with each improvement! That continues to happen.

Pros

Availability of where ever and you and when ever you want to access information about the practice, client, or patient.

Cons

Texting appointment reminders would be very helpful.

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

Vet

Mostly positive, only in recent months has it become less positive with the slow downs and pieces of it not working.

Pros

It's easy to use, good value for the money, and user friendly.

Cons

For the past year the software is extremely slow, lags and has been down multiple times. The Covetrus orders is often down and not working as well.

100% Mobile Vet

Having a dependable cloud based program allows us to work efficiently anywhere. The ability and ease of Covetrus (VFC), Idexx & Antech to easily pair and report directly into evet has been phenomenal.

Pros

We LOVE the portability of the software. Being 100% mobile allows us to be anywhere and use evet.

Cons

The inability to easily change to allow online access to our clients.

Hello Linda! Thank you for your review. We're very happy to have you as an eVetPractice client. Glad to hear you are enjoying the full Covetrus ecosystem too! All the best!

This software is fantastic

It has made my business very efficient and I have less IT hassles than with previous software I have used.

Pros

Extremely Intuitive to use and there are quick videos and instant chat if you can’t figure something out. It is also fantastic that I have access to my medical records whenever I need them on any device.

Cons

I don’t like that I have to do individual estimates for multiple pets in 1 family.

Hello Dr. Kuhlmann! Thank you for the kind review!

evet review

Pros

It is very easy to setup new client accounts and to book appointments.

Cons

we like everything so far. No complaints.

Evet Practice

Excellent, Setup was easy, integration is nice, lots of great options

Pros

Ease of use, cloud based, easy integration, constant updates/enhancements, great customer support, medical records

Cons

Invoicing and how it appears client facing, many clients that have previous closed invoices have difficulting reading

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

It is greener in the cloud!

For someone that has been a veterinary hospital owner since 1995 I came to the conclusion that I just had to suffer with less than adequate veterinary practice software until my business partner came across eVetPractice late last year. And boy am I glad he did. I know for all practice owners and office managers changing practice software can be horrifying because we all hate change BUT that's eVetPractice's...

No regrets choosing eVet

Very pleased overall.

Pros

User-friendly system. Excellent customer service.

Cons

Duplicated actions -- can't tell when someone else is adding items to a pts EMR or when scheduling in same block simultaneously. Manually entering reminders can be a bit tedious/multi-step.

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Evet reviews

Tech support is very helpful when I call them :-)

Pros

I do like the new color banners for female/male patients. Evet has many good reporting features to customize information that is needed. I enjoy the webinars. It is very helpful to be able to watch webinars and review how to do correctly create what is needed in Evet :-)

Cons

Reminders, Medical records, Inventory :-)

Close but needs alot of practical consideration. Serious reliability issues.

Its ok due to price but if I could find better more Reliable Software with the ability to have clients enter in their own portal data( ex. EzVet with Jot form) we would move to another service instantly.

Pros

The cost. Client search feature. Cloud based.

Cons

Glitchy, unreliable, stock documents (rabies forms, medical records) look cheap, miss-aligned and sloppy. We do not have much trust in the accuracy of the system holding correct information. Example reminders infomation glitches. Too many windows, needs a simplified approach to entering and treatments all from one screen example avimark. System likes to change data randomly. Seems that when software is updated other glitches appear.

Aenne's Review

Great! It's the best veterinary software I've used, and I've worked with several of them.

Pros

The customer support is the best! I love being able to talk to them and ask questions. Also, the software is constantly getting updated.

Cons

That you can't have 2 patients open at the same time in the same browser.

Review of EVet

So far so good. Our practice hasn't even been using it a month so far and we haven't implemented everything we can yet but so far it's working well for us.

Pros

I do like all the functions and implementations that EVet offers.

Cons

I don't like the appointment calendar, and there is a lot of clicking to get to your desired option.

So happy that I found eVetPractice!!!!

I own a house call practice exclusively for exotic animals and I'm always on the road. Keeping paper files was very challenging and I had being looking for a digital solution that could be stored in the cloud for a long time. I researched a lot and after I met the staff at one of the conferences I was really impressed. After you sign up it gets even better. It still feels like a family business...

Hello Dr. Tomaras, Thank you for the kind words! eVetPractice Team