Fleet Manager™ Reviews

4.63/5 (187 reviews)

Tim Dickinson

P&CG reviews GPS Trackit

Reviewed 2016-11-29

We started this relationship as an experiment to see how GPS tracking of vehicles could impact our operations as a construction company. The first 10 vehicles tracked eventually grew to 168 and is on its way to our full fleet of over 200 vehicles. The initial interest was in preparing State Mileage reports. That process went from a manual effort requiring 1 hour per truck per month for 30 vehicles to six clicks of the mouse to handle all vehicles for the month. That savings alone paid for the cost of the units. Then came ELDs and we had a very easy to implement solution. The GPS tracking units made the transition to Electronic Logs much easier and in 4 months start to finish we had moved from 100% paper logs to 100% electroinic logs. Definitely made a recent DOT audit much easier. I highly recommend GPS Trackit. Your fleet management life will be simplified and the data you can gather will help you make informed decisions with predictable results.Easy to use and system is relatively easy to manage.

Wes Alcott

Perfect for our small business!

Reviewed 2016-07-19

GPS Track-it was an easy choice to make. Once the units were installed, we were immediately able to track the location and speed of all our trucks. The website and app are very easy to use.Easy to use software. The Geo-Fence feature is amazing. It lets us set up a custom area on the map that will trigger an alert when a truck has entered or left the area. This was extremely helpful to us since our staff could get notifications when our truck was in the area they should be. The speed monitoring was also a great feature since it shows how fast the trucks are going along with the posted speed limit for the street they are on.

Xavier Marcillo

A simple solution to ELD with no contracts, but lacks good quality tech support & customer service.

Reviewed 2018-03-04

Simple installation, plug and play, no contracts which allows the ability to search for other options or at least wait until the bigger companies ie Feetmatics & Omnitracks remove their contracts.

Sheri O'Neill

A great device to increase efficiency of your drivers and reduce cost

Reviewed 2016-10-06

I have been working with GPS Trackit for several years. As we have expanded our business, we have added more devices. The software is great to track/monitor your drivers. The real time data is a huge help in running our business. Dynamic scheduling of the drivers saves on labor costs. The customer support team is high touch and very helpful. My rep, Michelle Grace, is very proactive and supportive. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are always happy. I highly recommend the Company and their team! real time data

Chris chappel

Terrific Software! Easy to Use! Up to the Minute Accuracy! Why choose anything else?!

Reviewed 2016-06-24

Since the day our company sat down with the sales team @ GPS Track It, we haven't looked back, and couldn't be happier. The extensive products and services offered by GPS Track It far exceeds what we expected. They've got everything you could possibly want within a Fleet tracking company. The customer service and support is five star! Attentive, easy to talk to, and quick to resolve any issue, should it arise. Customer Service can't be beat! The hardware is reliable and accurate! The software can be as complex / Simple as you customize it to be! Support and Development team is eager to listen to recommendations and questions.

Randy Gardner

Great Product and Service

Reviewed 2016-08-09

this has truly been a great investment for the company in order to be more efficient with our crews in the field. We are able to know where they are in an instant and are able to contact them if need be to detour them to an unexpected service call if we are already in the area. knowing where each rig is located precisely and the accuracy of the vehicle placement is almost exact. Also being able to rerun a previous days routes has proven to be quite helpful as well. It also has helped keep our crews more accountable to their locations. Being able to see where a truck is and knowing its Approximate ETA to destinations.

KC U

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2016-08-02

First of all, I do not usually write reviews but I have to make an exception here because I would be doing the world a disservice if I don't let people know about the awesomeness of the people behind this amazing product. You may have the best product in the world but it means nothing if you don't have the best people supporting it. In my experience, I found a perfect combination. From the very first phone call to this company, the level of professionalism I experienced almost sounded too good to be true but I've come to realize that it is indeed consistently TRUE at all levels of my interactions. The explanation of the product was very clear and concise, my product arrived earlier than originally promised (++), and tech support was wonderful in helping me set it up after installation. I have regularly received phone calls inquiring about the product and (genuinely) seeking ways to enhance my experience. So far I've had nothing but great experience with this product.It is very responsive and gives accurate and detailed information on the status of my truck at all times. It has in fact given me a peace of mind while saving me money from fraudulent drivers who falsify their records.

Brenda Fitzgerald

GPSTrackit works great for our needs. We are so glad we finally found something that works for us!

Reviewed 2016-06-25

We have tried at least 3 other systems that I can remember until GPSTrackit fell into our laps. It has been a positive experience and we have not had any problems since we got on board. I like the ease of it. I get the info that I need when I need it. It's not over complicated.

Donna Flom

The Great GPS Staff

Reviewed 2016-11-02

Aero has just been reassigned a new team to work with at GPS, and I am very happy with the customer service that I have received from the whole team. Tabitha, informed me that she is new, and she is doing an awsome job! I do miss Celeste and Melissa, but due to the circumstances, I understand the change. I have never had a complaint with any of your employees. Keep up thr great work!User Friendly

David Price

Customer Service like no other

Reviewed 2014-08-28

We have been a customer of GPS TRACKIT since 2011. I still receive calls from them every once in a while checking up on us, making sure we are happy with the products, and asking what they could do to make my experience better. I received a call from Michelle Grace asking those very types of questions on 8/19. I had noticed a little while ago that on the android app when looking at groups, that it did not give the drivers name when you selected a vehicle from the map. I at the time was extremely busy so I didn't have much time to talk or to go over the issue. Michelle said that she would look into the issue and push to get the problem resolved as soon as possible. I received multiple calls and emails letting me know where she was in the process of fixing my concern. On 8/25 I woke up and my phone had updated the GPSTRACKIT app. I logged in and found that the issue was fixed. Just after 8am I received a call from Michelle, I was excited to tell her that it works. She was involved from beginning to end and was sincerely more concerned with the problem than I was. I look forward to future calls from Michelle. She was excellent to work with. Its rare these days to see an individual and a company to take customer service to such a high level. Thank you Michelle for all your help, the change is going to save me and others a considerable amount of time when we need to check on our techs on the go.

Bob Liscio

Great Way to Keep Track Of Equipment

Reviewed 2016-08-30

We used to keep track of our equipment's location on paper. This was ok when we only had 10-15 pieces to keep track of. Now we have almost 200 pieces of equipment and it would be nearly impossible to keep track of it without GpsTrackit. Our equipment moves around 24/7/365.Easy to use and customize to our needs.

Lucinda Mountainsong

PRECISELY what we need!!!

Reviewed 2016-06-09

The fundamental tracking is perfect. What makes GPS Trackit so valuable to us are all of the features and functions. We are able to include our clients phone numbers right in the landmark titles so if we need to call a client the number is right there. The route creation and prioritization has greatly improved our efficiency. The service is stellar. Incredibly responsive...every time. We have asked for several enhancements over the years and every one has been implemented. One of the most valuable has to do with cost accounting. GPS Trackit now makes it possible to gather the hours spent at a client site for the driver AND all crew members so we can create a spreadsheet, merge that with the materials cost for that client and the pay rates and know exactly what it cost us on that day for that client...invaluable!!! We can now track our costs at the client level. The GPS Trackit product combined with the enhancements (which are all available to everyone) has given us an application that is tailored to our specific needs. GPS Trackit has helped us in many, many other ways from time reporting for payroll to alerting us to when our vehicles need maintenance or state inspections so we never miss. We keep all vehicle information, like the VINs right in the notes so it is easily available. Great, great product, stellar service and a true willingness to help clients...what more could you ask for???

Paul Barkdull

Facility Solutions Group

Reviewed 2016-06-17

Product has worked well for us. Customer service from Celeste has been excellent. We have had a few issues with billing, but they have worked to resolve them. Right now we are in the middle of the 2G to 4G device swap. Celeste has been very organized in putting this together and tracking the progress.

jeff jarbeau

very happy with gps trackit

Reviewed 2016-06-15

we are very happy with the gps trackit system we have on all our units right know we have a ;ittle over 120 units that we use trackers on right now that we keep track of on a daily basis the customer service is very good and prompt with everything they do all the personal in sales are freindly and work with you with all your needs software is very user friendly

Chris Chappel

Best GPS Software on the Market Today!

Reviewed 2016-11-22

The software is easy to use, easy to navigate, and has everything you could need for your fleet and then some! My Fleet utilizes the E-Log side of things, and during a recent routine audit by California Highway Patrol of our drivers' logs, the Officer couldn't have been more pleased. Their support team is attentive and quick to locate any issues, and their training staff is through and patient with "Non-tech savoy" drivers. If you haven't given them a try, I strongly recommend you do, you won't regret it! Ease of use Attentive support staff Multiple options that can be tailored to any fleet.

Dave Dantuono

Larry Methvin Installation, Review

Reviewed 2016-08-12

I've looked into a few other competitors and even did a trial run with their product and nothing I have seen can match the quality of the software, the customer service and tech. support.Its all very easy to understand.

BOB BENSON

great product

Reviewed 2016-06-13

awesome product really helps us stay on top of our fleet helps with routing and tracking our drivers and trucks as well as maintenance. tracking routes,oil changes and all other time sensetive issues

Juan Delgado

Lijia Velazques

Reviewed 2016-08-04

Great follow up by Lijia Velazques on providing the support needed. She was very thorough explaining the information required as well some of the other functions the system can offer and we could use in our operation.It's pretyy complete end versatile. Can generate report.

Olivia Lara

No complaints

Reviewed 2016-06-17

Staff is very helpful and they always find a way to help us and work with our needs. easy tracking and history look up.

Jamie D

Gps is a must

Reviewed 2016-12-15

Managing a lot of trucks and drivers is a big job. GPStrackit makes it easier to trust and verify. It is good software for the management of trucks and drivers. Easy, accurate

Aaron Manela

Great product and great customer service

Reviewed 2016-06-19

I was referred to GPSTrackit.com by our business rep at T-Mobile. He assured me that this was a reliable company to use for our vehicle fleet management. On the occasion that I have reached out to technical support or customer service for a question or an issue, I have found them to be very attentive and responsive to my concerns or questions. My most recent contact with the customer service team connected me with Tabitha T, who very professionally handled my call and was able to adjust my unit reporting intervals, per my request.They offer free one-on-one training of the software and features, and the user interface is very simple and easy to use. All the people who I have been in contact with at this company have been extremely friendly and helpful. A pleasure to work with!

John Taylor

Great fleet GPS service

Reviewed 2016-10-31

We have been using Fleet Manager for years. The Product works well and is accurate and easy to use. The support is top-notch and they resolve any issues quickly and thoroughly. Highly recommend their services.

Domarius Hayden

Melissa Jo is awesome!!!

Reviewed 2016-08-05

Melissa Jo was very helpful and quickly responded to any and all questions and request. She has a nice upbeat, can do attitude. A pleasure to work with.It's easy to use.

Derek Kimble

GPS Trackit

Reviewed 2016-10-18

I absolutely love this program. We have used several programs in the past for our patrol drivers, and GPS Trackit really shines. Our Customer Services representative really goes above and beyond to make sure we are quickly taken care of.

Johnathan Sullivan

Great All Around

Reviewed 2016-12-01

The system is very easy to use and set up. Install is a simple 3 wire setup and the user interface is very user-friendly. When speaking with Tech support they are very knowledgeable about the product. Thanks for all of your help GPSTrackit. The ease of use, very user-friendly.