Flightdocs Reviews

Flightdocs

Complete aircraft maintenance management solutions

Flightdocs

Pros

User Interface very intuitive. Fully paperless even for the crew that want to have access to the due list.

Cons

Not very customizable. Would be nice to let the customer choose what is displayed on every page and to be able to set his/her own defaults. This will set Flightdocs apart from the competitors. Can not set up or delete my own employees as an admin. Would be nice to have inventory on the iPhone app.

Top of the Industry Service!

Flightdocs seems to do it all for our aviation needs. Since we switched to Flightdocs, we haven't looked back. We are grateful for their customer service that has never let us down. Thank you, Flightdocs!

Pros

Flightdocs is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Compared to what we previously used in our industry, this is a breeze to navigate, modify, and keep track of maintenance items. For example, changing a component takes a couple minutes (compared to other software we used) and includes the ability to do a logbook entry at the same time. The time-savings has been well worth the switch.

Cons

The only thing I could add would be an instant messaging chat bar that could be utilized for quick questions. Otherwise, emailing works too and they get back to you within a couple hours.

Very Pleased

Being able to put together a complete inspection, prior to arriving at the Service Center, is a great advantage to staying on top of the down-time. It allows me to visualize the inspection, as it unfolds.

Pros

I like the fact that the system is so malleable. I find extremely beneficial that I can customized the program to meet my expectations.

Cons

The startup templates need improving. There are a handful of items that don't reference the correct ATA codes.

Great tracking program with great support, makes my job easier

Pros

Software can do most anything that we would require. When we recognize items it can't accomplish we let Flightdocs know and functionality is usually included in future updates.

Cons

Enterprise has more functionality that previous version of Flightdocs, but it does require interaction than the previous version. Would be nice if some of the functionality was simplified like the original version of Flightdocs.

I have been working on aircraft since 1979.

It saves a lot of time and make a nice loge book.

Pros

How easy it is to use the software. Having an electronic signature for all the documents. Having link to the maintenance manual.

Cons

Not having all the links for the inspections you have some but not all the inspections have links. Some times I've run into a problem with how you name some of the components. It is a little different from what I have used before.

Transition and Flexibility

Very positive experience, whenever we had a question we utilized the help desk and the FlightDocs staff would get us back up and operational in no time.

Pros

The Flightdocs software has allowed our department to transition from CAMP fairly smoothly. It has allowed maintenance tracking and documentation to happen more rapidly and efficiently.

Cons

The initial implementation of Flightdocs into our department came with challenges as expected (much like learning about a new aircraft). You can tailor the program to meet your department's needs. The challenge came when trying to figure out how to properly sign off a specific task and how to adapt the program to your organization. There is so much flexibility sometimes it was too much.

Flight Docs

great customer service support

Pros

User Friendly and easy to correct. Support by customer service and training a plus. Turn time on updating information is very fast.

Cons

allows duplicates for same tasks and customer codes very across the fleet of same type aircraft would like codes to be uniform

Great Support

Flightdocs makes tracking our maintenance very easy. If you have a problem, Tech Support is just a phone call away. The staff are very positive and willing to help, no matter how small the problem. I find in most cases it is operator error.

Pros

This system is very easy to Navigate. The pull down menues are very useful.

Cons

I cannot think is any Negatives. Most of the problems I have had have been self induced.

Great Customer Service, a work inprogress

I think its great that all this information is inputted and we are making it smarter everyday.

Pros

I can access this online anywhere via my phone or Ipad. Any and All ideas to help improve the system are implemented or at least reviewed. Love the information center.

Cons

I wish there was a way when we get Requests that we can check off what was pulled from stock and what was sent to a PO. That way, when a request is still Open, I know why and what PO was made.

It has been a very good product. There are features downstream that would help others.

Pros

It is pretty simple to operate. You can have multiple screens to operate in at the same time. Having 24 Hr. access from anywhere and tech support 24/7 make this a great product.

Cons

1) Not seeing the current part total time on the report. 2) The Flights tab is not really usable in helicopter operations, especially EMS, it takes too may steps to get to the point of creating a flight. 3) Templates that are not fully interactive with each aircraft.

Flightdocs Survey

I love Flightdocs and would recommend it to anyone who wants a reliable easy to use maintenance tracking software.

Pros

The ease of use for fleet at a glance, maintenance tracking, and record keeping.

Cons

The phone app does not automatically load the date when adding new times and when component or time limited items should give more than the standard 10 day 10 hour warning before the item is due. That way you have time to purchase parts or make vendor arrangements.

Professional, reliable, visual, intuitive, Mobil, I love it.

Pros

Always available, the Mobil apps make on the road access easy. Support is just a call away and alway very helpful! The dash board is the best. Easy to use. Very power tool for our business.

Cons

Work order function doesn't show next do information like the task has when you move it to the work order tab. time remain or days till due would be very helpful in the work order. It also allows you to add the same task more team than once.

Flightdocs Review

Pros

It is very user friendly. Great way to organize a lot of information in one location.

Cons

It is only as good as the user wants it to be. For aviation tracking there is no boiler plate option, each aircraft is individual. Updates to the maintenance program are done manually.

The Flightdocs experience has been a great success story for our company!

Time savings. Ease of use. Great support. The program is always up and running. We've never had the program give us any trouble.

Pros

There's no training required to operate the program. The program is intuitive and easy to use. Pulling data to run reports in an Excel file is a snap.

Cons

No options to have simple report templates available such as completed work last month, last quarter or last year. Another would be a report on just discrepancies.

Customer Service is Exceptional

The team in Customer Service or the ones who answer the 800 number when we call are an asset to Flightdocs. They know how to help and will get us what we need. Since I have Admin rights, I have received a lot more training from this team and it is so appreciated. They are always happy to help or make corrections. Everyone of them has been friendly, knowledgeable, professional and helpful. I don't know all that goes into creating your company but this team in my opinion is a huge asset. Thank you

Pros

I like that I can compare multiple A/C at one time to ensure we are tracking all the same. I like I can update multiple records at a time. I like that I can group tasks ie: Parent/Child tasks and then when you add compliance you are not looking for multiple entries.

Cons

Sometimes I get a no records found and that can be frustrating.

best bang for your buck!

Love that i get a live person within two rings and they solve my issue every time while i'm on the phone.

Pros

Flightdoc has the most up to date technology and it caters to my companies needs.

Cons

navigation through the sight takes getting use to but once you do it comes natural.

Flightdocs

The only problems were at the beginning trying to get used to the sytsem. After 2+ years of use it has gotten much easier and user friendly with updates.

Pros

ease of use, ability to search items easily on the search bar.

Cons

One thing CAMP has is the AMM references loaded in the system.

Customer Service is Top of Industry!

Fantastic experience(especially with customer service) with a super intuitive interface all the way through. As a new employee it was a breeze to learn and teach others as well!

Pros

Customer service has resolved dozens of requests and complaints related to scheduling and maintenance items.

Cons

Cost per aircraft. We were not given clear answers when asking about the product at a convention. Prices do climb every year but is still worth the money.

FlightFocs

Really good. I’m happy with it.

Pros

It is way more user friendly than anything else that I have ever used. It gets the job done and compared to other software like Avtrak, it is way more affordable.

Cons

The back button drives me crazy. Fligjtdocs is currently working on this but the back button can be very confusing at times and make you think that you are erasing your work.

all mtx departments need this software

Flight Docs has a very cohesive team that is dedicated to customer service and product efficiency.

Pros

Many great features included such as work order and elog entries and digital signature.

Cons

A little weak on engine requirements tracking

Flighdocs Software

Pros

Ease of use and customer service. Product support is outstanding.

Cons

I have no complaints with the system. If I need help, they are on top of the game.

Flightdocs Review

Flightdocs customer service is fantastic. I can call them anytime and speak with a person who can handle whatever request I have.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to navigate. The Maintenance Information Center is a great dashboard of all the planes and when the next task is due.

Cons

The format of the final logbook entry is very cluttered looking and the print is very small.

Great aviation maintenance tracking product

Pros

Ease of use and customer service. I love the way you can search for items across a fleet

Cons

Nothing really. There seems to be a few more clicks to get some things accomplished.

Flightdocs

Very good and customer service is very good

Pros

Ease of use and data entry is very easy.

Cons

No credit back on account for unused and paid for service

Launch Customer to back with Flightdocs after many years

I was a launch customer, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. After twists and turns associated with this industry, I found myself as DOM for 2 Part 91 Flight Departments. After unsuccessfully getting the competition to respond, or even return calls for two simple, customer service issues, I called Flightdocs, and have NOT looked back.

Pros

The Customer Service absolutely sets the standard in this industry, and the software is specifically tuned to meet our needs, while keeping us compliant.

Cons

No negative issues....Unbelievable, but true.