GenieBelt Reviews

4.23/5 (98 reviews)

ELDHOSE K SHIBU

A great tool for construction and building developement teams

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Our client is happy with the effective utilization of human resource and limited issue. Also the time for issue resolution is very less. All thanks to GenieBelt!We use GenieBelt for our construction client as it involves a lot of hassles and hard tasks involved, also the staff is limited. We use GenieBelt to help them solve the problems by maintaining a strong set of communication and sharing the issues they face. GenieBelt is a great tool to manage and tackle issues with minimum high skilled professionals. The main advantage is that one can solve the issue virtually for different sites.

Torsten Petersen

Easy to set up, great overview with the Gantt chart

Reviewed 2017-01-06

As a tech company, we needed a project management tool. We were aware that GenieBelt is primarily for physical infrastructure building purposes; but we decided to give it a shot, given its good initial impression. We have now moved on to a different tool (but still haven't settled), as we felt that a few key things were perhaps too specifically intended for physical infrastructure projects. We do miss the Gantt chart: it gave us the best overview we've ever had, along with easy interaction. Good UX too. Given its ease of setup, do try it out and see if it ends up being a good fit.Gantt chart, great UX.

Nigel Spratt

First Day of Using Geniebelt and I'm hooked!

Reviewed 2016-02-22

I like the fact Geniebelt combines programming and the ability to track progress / updates per specific task. I update items daily and add info to the audit trail including delays and disruptions, the program has replaced my site diary. I had a few queries and they were answered quickly by the friendly team. Very impressed so far. Feedback: It would be good if task items on the programme could be coloured for different trades i.e. groundworks, brickwork etc. It would be good if the extended section of a task which is overdue (past the original finish date) could be identified in a different colour to show how many days/weeks the task is in delay.

Mathias Refnov

Got the basics, and then some

Reviewed 2016-06-23

I have been using Geniebelt to keep track of my projects and getting a good overview of my project portfolio.Easy and intuitive to use and has a nice visual. Able to use a free account with lots of useful functions. Fast support.

RK GAUTHAM

MAKE THE CHANGE TRANSFORMATIONAL !

Reviewed 2016-12-12

While GenieBelt is a great tool to allocate & track project deliverables, store and access documents and Generate & share reports, I believe there is still more to a project than just these. I think integrating project information with the building special model is the next step. Which means real-time corroboration of Geniebelt data with the 3-dimentional BIM is what is needed to make this tool really effective. Team GenieBelt should also be working on bringing the IPD ( Integrated Project Delivery) approach into the tool and see if the data in GenieBelt could be seamlessly extended to Real Estate, Design, Procurement, Field and Facility Management aspects too. Finally, GenieBelt should get on to every handheld & wearable gadget on the project site and work in the Augmented / Mixed Reality environments to make the transformation of Construction Management complete.

Nicolai Ebbensgaard

Visual and constantly evolving

Reviewed 2016-09-21

GenieBelt offers a very visual view of the time schedule, which makes it very easy to see the status of the project. Under each task you can, other than assign a "task leader", share information about the task, which can be helpful for whoever is ask to complete it. Also the developers uses the feedback from there users, to improve various aeras of the program or to add new features.Visual, easy to use, focus on communication

Naveed Abbas Rana

Project Monitoring

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-12-09

Project Management I access to all tasks all the time and Interactive Gantt chart to track timing and delays on your construction site allocate people to builder tasks, then manage contractors and monitor their progress. Import a program from MS Project and run it live, in real-time, in GenieBelt. it keeps a bird's eye view on all projects - know which workers are on what tasks.Project Management Access to all tasks all the time. It's simple for anyone to access daily reports on progress in seconds, to all relevant parties and contractors.

Astrid Fremstad Bergen

Excellent customer service.

Reviewed 2016-02-23

Geniebelt helps us with the day-to-day status on a project with many locations. Our project is not the typical building-project which GenieBelt is designed for, but has still proven to be a very useful tool for registrering problems og keeping track of the overall progress of our project. GenieBelts customer service is excellent! Always ready to help!

Olga Sigthorsdottir

An easy way to follow the process of your project

Reviewed 2016-03-15

For me the biggest quality of GenieBelt is how easy it is to use. The interface is simple and it is easy to follow the progress of the project. There are still some small things that could be better but I know the GenieBelt staff is working hard to solve the problems. Their customer service is excellent and they are always willing to help and improve the program.

Tim Nance

Great software

Reviewed 2016-11-16

Easy to use, didn't have any issues. Great customer service they got me set up and going in no time. Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty.Easy to use

Dan Brown

A user friendly system, that offers great value commercially and operationally

Reviewed 2016-01-27

Genie Belt has been part of our Project set up for over 10 months we have found the Genie Belt team to be proactive and supportive. Each enhancement to the system is well thought out and practical - nothing added to over complicate the user experience.

Tom Whilbey

Won't stop hassling

Reviewed 2017-01-11

I was invited to a Genie belt project by a client who wanted us to report on his project using this software. The software worked ok but is a bit basic compared to Microsoft project that we normally use and doesn't have the same level of functionality or Microsoft office functionality. Since the project has finished and I have no need to use Geniebelt anymore I am getting constant spam emails from them about user experience etc. I have unsubscribed from the emails but they keep contacting me. In short if you want a cheap and basic solution and you never intend to stop using it then this is highly recommended.

Lucas Frediani

Good user experience with improvements to be made to the content of the activities

Reviewed 2016-04-26

Interesting product because it is very fast and streamlined in the data view, also simplified to improve the management of the shipyard costs for processing items that can be automated with the length of the days and divided by resource (eg employees and materials, an app open source as ganttproject an automated calculation for example). As for the nice interface but the sincronizzaizone Mobile App is poor, often have to close and reopen the app to get updates on the progress, interesting to see the home of the mobile app the percentage of progress but it would be helpful to see even if the yard He is traveling late.

Brian Van Etten

I think this product was well worth the money spent

Reviewed 2017-01-06

I love the fact that I can get updated on the spot with projects and project managers. Live progress from the site is one of the greatest features. I also use this a sales tool when selling jobs. I can show clients the app and show them my progress on my current projects. Great toolJob progress updates

Rory St Quintin

From a Consultant Engineer's Perspective

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-12-16

So far so good, a great tool to share project information quickly and easily with clients & architects on smaller projects with a lot less complexity (compared with Autodesk's Buzzsaw program etc) The only critique I would make would be the suitability of the corporate imagery on the home page, which while jovial, may be off putting to clients outside of the construction sector and has caused me to hesitate when opting to share the software more widely with other clients as an encouraging tool of developing projects prior to Engineering involvement. Many Thanks for the service you have provided thus far. Yours Faithfully, Rory St Quintin MEng (Hons) Structural Engineer Pinnacle Consulting Engineers NorwichEase of use

Andy Small

Great software

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I've used Geniebelt from more than a year and find it incredibly useful. Then support has also been fast and efficient.

Anibal Echevarria

One of the best engineering successful designing, manufacturing, assembly, and calibration project.

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I really like it and it was very easy to use and to understand. I use it to keep track all the projects that I was managing and to see the progress of each of them. It helps me to understand the critical path, the available budgets and how much each project was consuming so far. I took a lot of advantages of the project charter and I was always trying to keep the project on time. I was able to see the project as a big picture and from there I was able to go further to each detail. The best is that I was able to work at home or at office

Lenice Paula Bassetto

Resource missing

Reviewed 2017-01-04

I also use another application that helps me with more tasks, such as managing issuing and querying of documents and records, nonconformities and others, and I miss it at GenieBeltPracticality

Parsa Boroujerdi

GenieBelt review

Reviewed 2017-01-04

Had a good experience, was using the program with work and managed to plan the project I was on effectively and with relative ease.It's intuitive menus and setup

Carsten Adelgaard

Great communication and schedule software

Reviewed 2016-07-21

No better than the weakest link. :) Good support and update the software regularly , on the advice of the construction industry. Everyone has a responsibility to update and be part of the project.

Selahattin Babadag

Very nice software usefull for engineers

Reviewed 2016-11-16

it was a joy to use it. Easy to use , you can collect data easily , suggest to every engineers , I am sure iy will your needings.Easy to use

JASVIN GAJERA

Best Schedule Planning Pioneer

Reviewed 2018-07-28
Review Source: Software Advice

One of the top ten construction and project management software to rely on for schedulling.Fully trained staff closely working with the remote staff, CLoud-based, loaded with features and functions on dashboards, instant communication and Easy to use mobile reporting features.

Donna Neilson

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-05-26

Geniebelt provide a great service, always on hand to help with questions. The product itself is great and after a few weeks of using it feels very familiar. It certainly cuts down the amount of emails between the developer and the professional team and drawings are always on hand at the click of a button. The task feature is easy to use and update, this gives us a quick view on how our developments are progressing at a quick glance.

Cameron Collins

Incredibly Resourceful

Reviewed 2016-10-11

The geniebelt offered me everything I needed as a project manager to keep my tasks in line and my jobs easy to access. The fact that I could create a daily report that asked me all the necessary questions and even gave me a weather report was my favorite part. I would highly recommend this to any construction company regardless of your size. Even a one man crew would find this app very beneficial.

Alex Carrega

Easy and simple to use

Reviewed 2016-10-13

Simple to understand for an easy use. In few minutes it is possible to manage all the features. Good work!!!