LetsBuild Reviews

LetsBuild

Web & mobile platform for the construction industry

LetsBuild

Great software

Easy to use, didn't have any issues. Great customer service they got me set up and going in no time. Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Pros

Cons

Didn't have any

A user friendly system, that offers great value commercially and operationally

Genie Belt has been part of our Project set up for over 10 months we have found the Genie Belt team to be proactive and supportive. Each enhancement to the system is well thought out and practical - nothing added to over complicate the user experience.

Cons

Hi Dan, Thanks a lot for taking the time to review your experience and sharing it with others. We always strive to have the best customer support possible. It's been a pleasure to work along side you for 10 months now. We look forward to improve GenieBelt even further and to the next 10 months cooperation with you guys. Best regards, Peter Drechsler Customer Ambassador

Won't stop hassling

I was invited to a Genie belt project by a client who wanted us to report on his project using this software. The software worked ok but is a bit basic compared to Microsoft project that we normally use and doesn't have the same level of functionality or Microsoft office functionality. Since the project has finished and I have no need to use Geniebelt anymore I am getting constant spam emails from them about user experience etc. I have unsubscribed from the emails but they keep contacting me. In short if you want a cheap and basic solution and you never intend to stop using it then this is highly recommended.

Cons

Good user experience with improvements to be made to the content of the activities

Interesting product because it is very fast and streamlined in the data view, also simplified to improve the management of the shipyard costs for processing items that can be automated with the length of the days and divided by resource (eg employees and materials, an app open source as ganttproject an automated calculation for example). As for the nice interface but the sincronizzaizone Mobile App is poor, often have to close and reopen the app to get updates on the progress, interesting to see the home of the mobile app the percentage of progress but it would be helpful to see even if the yard He is traveling late.

Cons

I think this product was well worth the money spent

I love the fact that I can get updated on the spot with projects and project managers. Live progress from the site is one of the greatest features. I also use this a sales tool when selling jobs. I can show clients the app and show them my progress on my current projects. Great tool

Pros

Job progress updates

Cons

The fact that I need service to use.

From a Consultant Engineer's Perspective

So far so good, a great tool to share project information quickly and easily with clients & architects on smaller projects with a lot less complexity (compared with Autodesk's Buzzsaw program etc) The only critique I would make would be the suitability of the corporate imagery on the home page, which while jovial, may be off putting to clients outside of the construction sector and has caused me to hesitate when opting to share the software more widely with other clients as an encouraging tool of developing projects prior to Engineering involvement. Many Thanks for the service you have provided thus far. Yours Faithfully, Rory St Quintin MEng (Hons) Structural Engineer Pinnacle Consulting Engineers Norwich

Pros

Cons

Not a lot!

Great software

I've used Geniebelt from more than a year and find it incredibly useful. Then support has also been fast and efficient.

Cons

Excellent tool for collaboration, easy to use

Pros: Simple and attractive interface, easy to use, there is smart phone app, relatively cheep, all online, saves time and gives good and quick overview of the projects. All main functions are working excellent and only couple of functions, which we are missing, are coming soon, as the developing team is working on it. We are especially looking forward for budgetting functionality.

Cons

Hi Lina, Thanks for taking the time to do a review. We're also especially looking forward to releasing the budgetting feature, and we're sure you will like it! Best regards, Peter

Project planning and management on the go.

I've now used GenieBelt on several BIM-measurement projects - starting from September 2015, and it as been a good tool. Mainly due to the fact, that the measurement staff can update their individual tasks every day, on site, through the web browser. Also, when doing BIM-measurement projects in bigger laboratory buildings, it is evident, that I as a project manager knows exactly how far we are, so that the down time of laboratories is as minimal as possible. So by having my Time schedules updated directly to my phone has been a big plus!

GenieBelt Project Management

I used this with my client, consultants and the builder to manage the running of the project. All parties found GenieBelt very useful for sharing project document and reviewing timescales and project milestones to ensure the development ran on time and to budget. I can highly recommend GenieBelt.

Pros

We used the free version and was more than adequate for a small project

Cons

Cannot think of any downside especially considering this was free and highly useful.

Resource missing

I also use another application that helps me with more tasks, such as managing issuing and querying of documents and records, nonconformities and others, and I miss it at GenieBelt

Pros

Practicality

Cons

resource missing

GenieBelt review

Had a good experience, was using the program with work and managed to plan the project I was on effectively and with relative ease.

Pros

It's intuitive menus and setup

Cons

Some features are hard to find, the app doesn't work as well as the desktop

Great communication and schedule software

No better than the weakest link. :) Good support and update the software regularly , on the advice of the construction industry.

Pros

Everyone has a responsibility to update and be part of the project.

Cons

No better than the weakest link. :)

Very nice software usefull for engineers

it was a joy to use it. Easy to use , you can collect data easily , suggest to every engineers , I am sure iy will your needings.

Pros

Cons

some parts must be added.

Best Schedule Planning Pioneer

Pros

One of the top ten construction and project management software to rely on for schedulling.Fully trained staff closely working with the remote staff, CLoud-based, loaded with features and functions on dashboards, instant communication and Easy to use mobile reporting features.

Cons

Each business has its own characteristics and features, you might want to check another web-solution for project management. shortcomings is the non-linearity in their package pricing.

Great Customer Service

Geniebelt provide a great service, always on hand to help with questions. The product itself is great and after a few weeks of using it feels very familiar. It certainly cuts down the amount of emails between the developer and the professional team and drawings are always on hand at the click of a button. The task feature is easy to use and update, this gives us a quick view on how our developments are progressing at a quick glance.

Fantastic programming software

Great cohesion between site and project managers Instance access to the latest drawings Smartphone app and weekly task sheets makes it easy for all levels of trade 100% recommend

Cons

James, Thanks a lot for the review. We're happy to hear you get benefit out of the weekly task sheets and enjoy having all your drawings by your finger tips. We're always available if you have any good suggestions or feedback. Best regards, Peter

Incredibly Resourceful

The geniebelt offered me everything I needed as a project manager to keep my tasks in line and my jobs easy to access. The fact that I could create a daily report that asked me all the necessary questions and even gave me a weather report was my favorite part. I would highly recommend this to any construction company regardless of your size. Even a one man crew would find this app very beneficial.

What a Fantastic Tool!

Geniebelt is giving us a great help to control our projects. Besides some workers that forgot to feed it, it gave us the possibility of a real-time follow up about what is happening at the field. The Geniebelt team is always there to help at any question we have, and are always improoving the Tool. They are always open to listen any suggestion and make the improvements. Highly recommended.

Review of genie

After trying genie belt for a while i found myself needing it more each day as it facilitate my work loads

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

Easy and simple to use

Simple to understand for an easy use. In few minutes it is possible to manage all the features. Good work!!!

Geniebelt for SMS railway project

I have been astonished about the simplicity and efficiency of Geniebelt in order to manage and share planning of project with responsible. 120 km length project is not that easy to manage and control by distance especially in the remote areas, so we have adopted Geniebelt to track by distance with success the final phases of the project.

Very good!

It's really good. In my opinion it added a bit more work to viewing attachments and a status of approval

Pros

It's easy to use and functional

Cons

limit of attachment

Great tool an amazing customer support!

Awesome tool for anybody who wants on task and in control of their projects. User friendly interface and very easy to use. But their customer support is hands down the best I've ever seen!

Pros

How easy is to use and how easy is to get in touch with customer support.

Cons

Very satisfied actually.

Excelent Company

excellent company, I have 8 years buying with you and to date I have not had any problems. Congratulation . I congratulate you for the attention they have for the consumer and for being an innovative company. as a company with the best deals. I searched everything I have found with you. I have never been wrong.