Goodshuffle Pro Reviews - Page 2

KC

Kelly C.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Nothing to see here but excuses.

Negative 1. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. From the begging for help to get a term added to inventory, to always having to talk in a chat box, from the robot in the box always trying to send you help - that doesn't fit the problem, to them always pushing you to set up more training as if it was my fault that a subcategory on a rental item that has been around for years isn't listed, and back to a workaround to get an item in inventory with a work around by mis labeling it

Pros

A pretty QUICK quote to the customer while they wait or by the end of the day. This concept is what sold us on Goodshuffle. To bad it is just a concept - they fail miserably at customer service, and EVERYTHING about inventory.

Cons

They have failed me at almost every turn. I can send a pretty quote as long as it is items that were in the rental world for the past decade. They do not stay on trend by making sure you have the correct terms to add new inventory and items. A week of chatting with the people in the on screen box, you will realize that they fail you in customer service again, and again and again. I will be honest that I haven't tried using alot of other features because if you can't get my inventory right, what is the point?

Hi Kelly, We're so sorry to hear that you're so frustrated and unhappy with the experience so far. We're deeply proud of our customer success, so our top priority is ensuring you get that 5 star experience. I can see we've tried to schedule trainings to assist, but I'm alerting the team right now to follow up again and get you the support you need. We are committed to helping support your business needs and ultimately empowering your growth.

JH

Jake H.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Great Product with a lot of potential

Overall, I've add a great experience with Goodshuffle Pro! They are super fast to respond and are always helpful with any questions that I have.

Pros

I LOVE that GS pro is integrated with Google (especially google maps). We do 30-40 events on a busy Saturday. So having strong logistics is very important. Having a quick Google map overview helps a lot. Also, the ease of adding (and editing) inventory items is huge to me!

Cons

- Staffing. I haven't found a strong staffing solution with GS pro.-Cross rental items. You can add cross rental items to GS pro, but there isn't a great financial spot to add in what our companies cost would be for said cross rental item. - Quick Books. It seems that you HAVE to use quickbooks to achieve the full effects of GS pro. We don't use quick books, so that makes it a little more difficult

Thanks so much for this awesome review, Jake! We love empowering you and your team to successfully execute a large number of events within one platform. We're pleased you're finding it so user-friendly! Our team appreciates this feedback as well — keep it coming. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

LL

Lisa L.

I love this software!

Overall, I have been happy with Goodshuffle Pro and love using it daily.

Pros

The software is so easy and intuitive to use! The estimates look very professional and it is easy for the customer to sign the contract and pay online making my job less time consuming. The inventory management system is so helpful and helps me keep track of the items going out so we do not double book items. Also, the logs to see what the customer has done to interact and pay is helpful when you are having issues with a client's payment.The customer support is friendly and helpful.

Cons

I wish I could see more of the credit card processing process or be able to use Stripe directly if needed to run a credit card that we are having issues with. There is no number to call with Stripe for customer support.

Thanks for the excellent review, Lisa! We're proud to help you and your team keep a professional reputation through beautiful proposals, seamless inventory tracking, and easy-to-follow comms. We also LOVE to hear about saving you time- our favorite! We're eager to hear what you think about our upcoming feature roll out that includes an even clearer view of your payment processing. Stay tuned! Thanks again for the great review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

MH

Mary H.

Events Services, self-employed

Goodshuffle Pro's Software is the Hero of My Boutique Event Rental Company

My experience with Goodshuffle has been outstanding and not only do they help you get started but are there for you every step of the way. This company wants to see small businesses grow and they give you as much support as possible to do so.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro is very intuitive and easy to use and functions as an inventory management and CRM system, accounting and banking platform and a team and project management resource. In my opinion it is one of the best and most highly integrated softwares for the event rental industry. Terrific customer service from the moment you start your trial to full integration.

Cons

Nothing...I like everything about Goodshuffle Pro.

Wow! We love this great review, Mary! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your outstanding experience. You're spot on that we are obsessed with helping businesses grow. This includes our powerful software AND our unbeatable support. We're so proud to be a part of your company's growth story.

CP

Cam P.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Goodshuffle Pro Makes Render Look Great!

The mere function of booking event orders is fully solved through Goodshuffle pro through the online booking process. It is easy to use and looks great too!

Pros

We love Goodshuffle Pro for many reasons, but some of the most important reasons are due to the ease of creating custom proposals for our clients in an efficient way that doesn't waste time but is thorough enough to build trust with our clients. Goodshuffle Pro makes Render look incredible through its website integration that makes our website look professional, proficient, and functional while looking great!

Cons

While Goodshuffle Pro has incredible features in the inventory management, ease of booking, and integrations, it is missing critical parts of the operations side of the business in a day to day basis. The cost of doing business and getting the inventory to the venues and what vehicles and what people to take it are all critical pieces missing to the full circle event management.

Thanks so much for the 5 stars, Cam! We love making our vendors look GREAT to all their clients. We are constantly building new features and have a ton of exciting new ones launching soon, so keep that feedback coming! We're proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

EF

Erin F.

Best investment ever

Goodshuffle has made my life so much easier. Keeping track of clients, orders, inventory...it's so much less stress now.

Pros

The wishlist website integration with Goodshuffle was literally a game changer for my business. It helped save so much time and hassle with updating inventory and the website. Plus, it's made for a seamless customer experience.

Cons

There are a few little nit picky ideas, but to be honest, they're always implementing new features that end up taking care of the nit picks (scheduled email templates was a big one)

Thanks for the stellar review! We are ecstatic to hear we're saving you time and reducing stress. That's what every business owner needs and deserves! We're also very happy to hear that you enjoy our growing feature options. We have no plans to stop growing, so we are excited to continue to provide new ways to make both you and your clients incredibly happy with the experience. Thanks again for the review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

KK

Kathryn K.

A Powerful Tool for the Event Industry

Where other programs we have tried feel clunky, Goodshuffle Pro just works. For folks in the event industry, this program really does seem to have every detail thought through and then some! Absolutely thrilled that we decided to partner with Goodshuffle Pro and excited to run our business more easily and efficiently because of it!

Pros

Intuitive software, top notch customer service, competitive pricing. Almost every question I have with the software is easily answered. If there are certain features that do not work exactly as I anticipated, the customer service reps work with us to find an alternate solution. It is so satisfying to build out our inventory in the program and organize everything digitally for the first time. Absolutely love the ability to add multiple images to each line item that a client can click through.

Cons

We would love to build out packages to automate some things, but don't like the fact that the the pricing of the sub-items is not visible on the client side. For us, it's helpful to have this itemized pricing so that clients can see how we are getting to the lump sum of the package.

Thanks for this awesome review, Kathryn! We are so thrilled that you mentioned loving our customer service in addition to our software. We're big on supporting your company and growth in every way possible! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family and for taking the time to write us this stellar review.

PH

Paul H.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent all in one rental management software.

Drastically cuts labor costs and improves efficiency by seamlessly tying together sales and operations in one program that is easy to use. Excellent customer service helps with any needs that come up

Pros

Very easy to use. Integrates inventory into proposals. Easily integrates inventory into website ordering platform. multiple tiers of access for different levels of employees. Integrates with quickbooks and google to help with taxes and communication of schedules. Online contract signing and payment options by clicking on the proposals makes it easy for the clients to sign and pay on their own time.

Cons

Excited to see labor scheduling integration when it comes out.

WOW! Thanks, Paul, for this truly awesome review. It's clear you are really taking advantage of our robust feature set. It's especially awesome that you noted right away that it was "Very easy to use" and also easy to train your staff. Sometimes people assume that the ability to do so much (contracts, inventory, taxes, communication) means that it's going to be crazy confusing. Our mission is to make powerful software stay simple to use. Thank you for being a part of that mission! We hear you on the desire for more labor scheduling- it's 100% on the roadmap. Stay tuned for even more awesome features to come. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

KF

Kara F.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Product; Would switch again in a heartbeat!

Processes have been streamlined and team has more access to information now than ever before. Backoffice team can easily find client accounts, history of emails and payments without bothering the sales team (unless something wasnt added to the system, of course). Our communication with clients has also been streamlined resulting in a much smoother process both internally and externally for collecting payments and signatures on contracts

Pros

User friendly, available on tablets and smartphones, clean contracts with seamless transition to clients for signing and payment, dashboard easily tracks monies owed and quick access to recording payments, customer service and the teams willingness to answer questions is impeccable, searchable articles addressing commonly asked questions

Cons

Unable to customize the contractual terms such as deposit schedule and read only access fees for a small, start up are a bit high. The cost makes sense if you have more unlimited users, but a company under 10 people, it's a large fee when you add in the user and limited users already on the account. Would also love an integration option with outlook or a better option for sending emails to clients (with multiple template options or customizable template options per user)

Thanks for the amazing review, Kara! We are thrilled to hear you are loving the wide array of benefits across your various teams. Ease of getting paid is key, of course, but also love to hear it's easier for your team to communicate and execute across the board. Send us a message in the chat bubble re: outlook, because we do integrate! Curious to hear if there's a miscommunication or if there's an opportunity for improvement there. Thanks again for the review and for being part of the Goodshuffle family!

CM

Christy M.

GoodShuffle Rocks

We love it. Mainly because it tracks our inventory and makes that process so much easier. The quotes are easy to make and it has great interface with the client. All around, works great for our business.

Pros

It's easy to use. If and when I see anything that I would like to change, they are great at taking suggestions and implementing them. It's a constantly evolving software which is great!

Cons

Some of the features are a little too involved for our small business. When we get bigger we might need them.

Thanks for the 10/10 review, Christy! We are so happy that your team is benefiting from our easy of use and constantly growing feature set. You're right that there may even be more features you don't need yet, but we're sure you'll be thrilled to have those as you continue to grow with the program! We're so honored to be a part of that growth. Thanks again for the rave review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

TN

Tammy N.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

TOP TIER CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Love it so far! Still working through the transition phase from our old system but really appreciate the customer service and software so far!

Pros

I absolutely love the fact they're combined the power of a CRM and rental inventory system in one. They interface is super easy to use and allows you to track the entire selling cycle from start to finish. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING! I hope they never scale back in this particular area as they grow because it's critical in the event world to be quick to respond. It's so nice knowing that we have their support should should something goes wrong during the invoicing process. They are roughing $50 more expensive than our current program but it's worth every penny.

Cons

Only three things I'm not in love with regarding the software. 1. There's a few features I wish were possible like modifying email templates or the email client view. However, these are all small details that may uniquely important to us, since we have such aesthetic driven customer. I will say Goodshuffle encourages feedback so it's nice to be able to share these recommendations to them! 2. Another feature I'd love for them to integrate within the platform is ROI tracking. They do walk through how to measure this but it requires you to do a somewhat manual data pull and sort it out via Excel. 3. I wish we had the option to remove the address entirely off the invoice. This can open security and privacy issues for at home based business like ours.

Thanks for the great review, Tammy! You're so right that customer service is essential for a software you're using day-to-day. We've recorded your other feature requests and will reach out to you directly on their progress. Thanks so much for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We're so proud to empower your growth!

JW

Jennifer W.

Poor business practice

This company refused to work with me in canceling my year subscription I paid in advance after we went out of business. I am having to pay for services until October of 2021 that I do not need ) this is closecto 12 months. All because I missed the automatic renewal date and they won't refund for future use of services. This has been a tremendous financial blow and I find it very disheartening they are doing this to small businesses who are hurting so badly.

Pros

The software was helpful with time saving features and keeping track of my bookings.

Cons

I am very disappointed with their customer service and how they have taken my business's money for future services I do not need.

Hi Jennifer, We're so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our customer service, as that's something we deeply pride ourselves on here at Goodshuffle Pro. We're also proud to not lock clients into long term contracts with our services. Instead we offer 2 options: monthly payments or annual payments. Monthly payments is the more flexible option, but annual payments offer an added 10% savings for upfront payments that buy a year of access outright. For both options we do not offer refunds for unused days or months.

TB

Tommie B.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Goodshuffle Pro is awesome!

I've been working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoodShuffle Pro for a couple weeks during the COVID-19 crisis and we are working to build our Wishlist on the our website. He has been incredibly helpful and available for questions/comments/suggestions. All the customer service at Goodshuffle is really great, they are responsive and always willing to hear suggestions. This could based system has also allowed us to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis which is an amazing benefit. Allowing people to work remotely and access the system whether it be from home or on the site of the event, that is a great feature.

Pros

I think one of the things that makes Goodshuffle Pro great is how user-friendly it is. Change is difficult, but it is imperative in order to provide the best service to our clients. Shifting from a hard-drive system to this cloud-based system has allowed us to improve our standards, readjust our inventory that needed to be updated, and organize our products in a better way. Switching programs seemed like a daunting task, but with the help of Goodshuffle Pro's user-friendly features and the amazing customer service, it was a breeze.

Cons

I think there are a lot of features that can be used and it may be a bit overwhelming at first just because there are SO many awesome things you should implement. But if you take it day by day and week by week, you can start with the basics and take full advantage of the program as you become comfortable.

WOW! Thanks for this AWESOME review, Tommie! We love that you addressed a very common concern: making a big change! Like you said, our free customer service combined with our very intuitive platform makes the change so much easier than people may anticipate. Plus, we are all about your "take it day by day" suggestion. You can get the basics down quickly, then just build and grow from there. We're here to support you always- particularly in the current crisis. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle family!

RC

Renee C.

Life Saver

We are getting more organized as every staff member is able to log into there user and see what is going on in real time. The inventory with having pictures and the ability the add where they are located and even if buffer... so much just cant put it all in.

Pros

We had lost our cloud based system which we were using. It was very similar to the system but they sold the company but not the system. So we were in a pickle with no other systems fitting us an event decor and design service. When we found this, after months of frustration trying the different systems out there that did not have the abilities we needed and the ease of use, it was such a breath of...

Cons

There are only a few things, off the top of my head, that I would like to have in the system. 1. To be able to create as many email templates as I would like. This would save time with follow ups through the system along with other repetitive emails. 2. Would love to have a mass update with the ability to add pictures in the mas update as well. 3. Would love when creating a project and adding inventory items or packages, to be able to remove or to add additional pictures.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Renee! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. We truly are here to support and cheer on your growth, so we love to hear you are feeling that come through. Thanks for the suggestions on next features, as well! As you know, it's important for us to continue to grow our offerings, too. Thanks again for your 5 stars, and we can't wait to see what's next for you now that you've also launched our powerful Website Wishlist integration!

OS

Oscar S.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Value Vs Money

There many softwares out there, but this one is very customizable and you can use it for multiple things in your business is very versatile, the best thing ever is the integration with quickbooks because it gives me the breakdown per item, service, etc, at the end of the year. allowing me to see all my data and make the best decisions ever.

Pros

I run an events company that produces from weddings to corporate events and we manage everything from rentals to decor and florals. Goodshuffle Pro. help us to manage and expand our portfolio of clients, is easy to use for all our staff , the value added to my business is way beyond its price, great customer service.

Cons

Putting in all my inventory with dimensions and pics is very tedious but worth it.

Thanks for the amazing review! We love working with clients who have unique businesses where the tackle numerous sides of the events business. Many companies who use Goodshuffle Pro do things outside of rentals, and we've built a program that can tackle it all! Glad to hear you're taking advantage of the customization. We're also THRILLED you love our QuickBooks Online integration for its level of detail. Accountants and business owners are so overjoyed when they see how we incorporated that element. We're just so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, Oscar!

MS

Mike S.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Entertainment Rental Software

I would say very good to excellent. The customer service is fast and top notch. They have made some nice improvements and are always glad to get feedback from users. It's well worth the pricing.

Pros

1. It's very easy to use and enormously helpful in containing the client to one email platform. 2. The ability to communicate with team members within that particular client's environment is great. 3. Credit card payments are easy and fast and the payment notifications are fantastic.

Cons

1. Don't like having to enter the date and time in on multiple places on any one event especially if the client wants a time change you have to remember to to into the event and each line item on the contract to make the change. 2. We do tons of repeat business so it's a nice feature to go into archived projects and duplicate them for the next event. However, the duplicate is not a duplicate. Any items...

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're so happy that your payments are fast and easy and that you enjoy our customer service. Regarding your comments on quoting, we're going to reach out directly because lightning fast quoting is one of our most popular features. Perhaps we can dig into that duplicating issue you saw to better your speed of quoting. Thanks again for the 10/10, and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

RM

Roma M.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Best modern web-based rental software that will make your company more efficient!

This is the first and only rental software program that I have used, so I don't have any other rental programs to compare this application to. However, I have seen other rental companies use a non-windows based program that seemed very dated. With that said, I have used plenty of CRM softwares in the past and currently use a number of design applications daily. I have to say, this application is on-point! The design, use, and interface is extremely user friendly. I appreciate that it is web-based and integrated with Google Calendar and mobile-friendly. This is a very thoughtful application for the rental company using it and their customers. The GS Team and their customer service is incomparable - always so happy and passionate to help! Would happily recommend!

Pros

-Automated online quoting/reserving/receipt system that enables customers to view, sign and pay for their rental orders online -Appearance of documents: quotes/invoices/pullsheets -User-friendly and organized interface with features being added or improved daily -Inventory management -Integrated with Google Calendar -Chat support -Overall, this application is very intuitive, organized, efficient, and assists in time management. I also appreciate the chat support that is always readily and happily available. Customer service is incredible.

Cons

-Implement a card reader swipe -Sometimes would prefer to call in to customer support (vs. typing out a message; however, they are very quick to respond back!) -Secondary monthly seat to be lower in price

Thanks for the stellar review, Roma! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our super modern approach to rental software. You're right- the design is more than just beautiful, it's what makes it so incredibly easy-to-use (and learn!) We're in talks with our CC provider to see about a card swipe reader. We'll let you know when they make that available. Thanks again for the shout outs on our features, design, and customer service. We're so proud to serve you and your business!

MT

Melissa T.

The Catalyst to my Business Growth

Goodshuffle has been the catalyst to our growth. Because of this system we have had a 30% growth each year. It allows us to be effective, efficient, and organized. I could not do this business without it.

Pros

We needed something to help organize the growing inventory in our growing business. We were spending hours trying to look through printed invoices and would miss items that were already rented. We love that all our inventory is stored in one place and we can immediately see any conflicts.

Cons

I wish there was an app to use. I have the hardest time creating invoices from my cell phone. I don't always have my computer with me and would like to have access at all times to have more productivity.

Thank you for this great review, Melissa! CONGRATS on your 30% growth! We are beyond proud to help empower brilliant event professionals such as yourself do more business by eliminating all the double checking, printing, etc. you described. As you noted, that stuff really cuts into profit potential! We'll reach out directly today regarding the mobile issue you're having. While we do plan to build a native app, we still want to make sure the system is 100% friendly from the browser on your phone. Thanks again and congrats again on your success! We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro Family.

CE

Colin E.

GSP Review, Minneapolis, MN

Their communication process is at the highest level in response and help to solve any issue I've had. 5/5 stars.

Pros

GSP offers users a type of hand hold service when entering projects which is really good for new employees. Their video help library is extensive and they offer webinars often to cover new topics as their client base grows and experiences new rocks to move.

Cons

By no fault of their own, GSP has a focus on using less paper product and trying to move users to a digital interface throughout the production of a project. While our company is in transition to the digital interface I still use a lot of paper in printing projects, so I have to do a lot more work in printing each project.

Thanks so much for the review, Colin! We're so glad you're taking advantage of all our videos and webinars, in addition to our top notch customer service. It's true- we tend to encourage digital as it's always providing you the most up-to-date changes on orders- but, like you said, we still fully support the printing if you prefer it. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

BS

Bethany S.

A must for anyone in the Event Rental Industry

The software has greatly reduced administrative redundancy in our office, streamlined our loading process, automated systems for our accounting department, and allowed for better communication across our sales associates. These solutions all lead to higher profitability for our entire business, and lower levels of stress!

Pros

One great attribute of the app is the seamless communication between the inventory system and the proposal system, allowing for accurate tracking of inventory according to the logistics of the project, not just the project date. We also like the fact that projects are automatically available to all employees on the software, which takes out user error if an associate creates a project and forgets to...

Cons

The software is relatively new so while there are continuous updates made, it has been an adjustment switching from our last software which had much more customization options and user-friendly automated processes. We like that we can add our 'vote' to certain projects being completed faster, but feel some of the missing components were something that should have been implemented from the start with...

Thanks so much for the review, Bethany! We are so proud to empower your business. We'll definitely launch a native app in the future, and we'll be sure to let you know when that rolls out. In the mean time, we do hope you're enjoying the convenience of being able to use all our features from any phone or device via the browser.

Brandon P.

Best Event Management and Inventory Software Out there!!!

No more double booking stress, fast contract builds and automates most of my processes for me that i previously had to do separately like pack sheets and calendar updating. Plus I just share the calendar events with my crew and they can see all the information they need like schedule, pack sheet, locations, etc. Plus it keeps everyone accountable which helps when we need to back track to figure out why something was left at the venue or who talked the client last. The activity log has saved us more times then I like to admit. Since everything is digital and cloud based, files and papers don't get lost, and I only need to print things to file them away for safe keeping. The savings I have on paper and ink alone!!! Too many reasons to list here. Just try it out, you won't be sorry.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro was exactly what my company needed. We are a production company that also does Decor, furniture, photo booths, etc. Their inventory software is super easy to use and I was able to upload most of my inventory (around 4000 individual items) in just a weekend. Projects (what they like to call quotes, contracts, invoices) are pretty simple to setup and I like how they automatically create...

Cons

I've been waiting to find some pitfalls but none so far. Took me a couple days to get my inventory in, just had to set aside some time to sit down and input it.

Thanks, Brandon! We're thrilled to hear how happy you and your team have been with Goodshuffle Pro.

MH

Mike H.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Great software and support!

Very positive!

Pros

My Son and I started Twin Cities Tent and Event Rental in the Spring of 2023. We looked at several software options and decided on Good Shuffle for many reasons. The software is super easy to learn, very informational in regards to all the dashboard information and the quotes are super easy to put together. The “conflict” recognition saves us from overbooking. We can’t say enough about the staff support!...

Cons

We have not experienced anything we do not like yet. We would like to be able to integrate GS with QB.

Thanks you so much for this incredible review, Mike! We're so proud to support you as you grow your new business. From quotes to inventory management to reporting, our platform is designed to make it easy for you to do what you do best — wow clients and create memorable events. Our team would be happy to talk to you about integrating with QuickBooks Online. Thanks again for the awesome feedback and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

CR

Cathy R.

The Best Decision Ever Made

We searched for a software company for a couple years and ended up choosing Good Shuffle. Seriously, was the best decision ever! I do not have knowledge of other software and how they work. Once you have something that works so well you stop looking.

Pros

What do I like most about Good Shuffle - Everything. This software was exactly what we were looking for. I can not fathom ever going back to the way things were. Good Shuffle Pro has saved double booking, recounting, gives us more time to be creative and to meet with potential clients. The website integration saved us during the pandemic. We were forced to get our inventory out there on our website and Good Shuffle helped that process with a one time entry. Yeah!! Saving time is what it is all about.

Cons

There are small things that I would like to see implemented here and there but I am sure with time those will happen. The only other con is that I can not speak/talk my quotes into the computer or snap my fingers and the quote would be done.

WOW! Cathy this is such a thoughtful, lovely review. Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback. Our team got a nice chuckle out of "snap my fingers and the quote would be done"- we're pretty close, right? We are just so thrilled to hear you are getting more time to actually meet with clients. That's what so many event pros want to do! Like you said, no need to waste time on counting inventory, website maintenance, or other manual tasks. We want to make sure you're doing what you love. Thanks for letting us empower you to do what you love and to continue to grow your business. We're delighted to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

JL

Jeremy L.

Goodshuffle Pro for the Win

I was previously using RW Elephant to generate proposals, but I was on the hunt for a better product that offered more. I was looking for something that had a strong proposal presentation, inventory tracking, and easy to use software at an affordable price. I tried out a few different softwares before finding Goodshuffle Pro. I've been very impressed by their product, but I'm even more hooked on their incredible customer service. Their company culture is consistent across the board and it's apparent that they genuinely care about their customer's success. Whenever I reach out to their team with a question or issue, they respond extremely fast and always make it right. I'm so grateful that I found Goodshuffle pro and I would highly recommend them!

Pros

I like most that the software meets my needs of being easy to use, affordable, tracks inventory, and has a clean interface.

Cons

I do wish that they had a mobile app for my team to use in the field. I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

Thanks for this stellar review, Jeremy! We are so thrilled you found your way to Goodshuffle Pro and have been happy not only with the software, but also our team. It's so important to us to be true partners with our users, so thank you for taking part in that culture. We love empowering your growth!

LM

Luis M.

Amazing Program with great communication

So far i am completely committed and love the program. We have spent some time building our inventory and keeping it up to date. Sales love the way the estimate and invoices look.

Pros

The software is great, it really has helped our business. Its easy to use and user friendly. And my favorite part, when i have felt lost i can always ask them a question and they get back to me right away if not instantly/

Cons

They are good about updating the software. I would want a few visual options for the estimates and invoices to give a more elegant or themed feel.

Thanks for the great review, Luis! We are so glad you're loving the way invoices and estimates look, and we're as excited as you are about our continually growing feature set. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family and proud to keep empowering your team's growth and successes!