Goodshuffle Pro

Cloud-based business software for event companies

Goodshuffle Pro Reviews - Page 2

Goodshuffle Pro for the Win

I was previously using RW Elephant to generate proposals, but I was on the hunt for a better product that offered more. I was looking for something that had a strong proposal presentation, inventory tracking, and easy to use software at an affordable price. I tried out a few different softwares before finding Goodshuffle Pro. I've been very impressed by their product, but I'm even more hooked on their incredible customer service. Their company culture is consistent across the board and it's apparent that they genuinely care about their customer's success. Whenever I reach out to their team with a question or issue, they respond extremely fast and always make it right. I'm so grateful that I found Goodshuffle pro and I would highly recommend them!

Pros

I like most that the software meets my needs of being easy to use, affordable, tracks inventory, and has a clean interface.

Cons

I do wish that they had a mobile app for my team to use in the field. I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

Thanks for this stellar review, Jeremy! We are so thrilled you found your way to Goodshuffle Pro and have been happy not only with the software, but also our team. It's so important to us to be true partners with our users, so thank you for taking part in that culture. We love empowering your growth!

Goodshuffle for the Party Tent Rental Industry

We have had a pretty good experience so far. The support team is super responsive and tries hard to get the answers and takes our feedback as well. I have some experience in this software arena and even developed our own in house product that is similar but never reached the polished levels of Goodshuffle. The product has great potential and we hope it continues to improve and become the best tool available in the space!

Pros

I like most the way it uses Google to shortcut information entry and eliminate errors from emp l oyees entering this data.

Cons

Some aspects of the Dashboard and how sorting is controlled. This could be improved for the larger companies like mine running multiple logistic crew per weekend or day.

Thanks so much for this awesome review! It's great to hear you love it even more than a custom solution you tried (especially with how expensive those can be!) We'll follow up directly to hear how we can help re: dashboards, but we're thrilled you've also been taking advantage of our top rated customer service. We are here to help! Thanks again, William.

Amazing Program with great communication

So far i am completely committed and love the program. We have spent some time building our inventory and keeping it up to date. Sales love the way the estimate and invoices look.

Pros

The software is great, it really has helped our business. Its easy to use and user friendly. And my favorite part, when i have felt lost i can always ask them a question and they get back to me right away if not instantly/

Cons

They are good about updating the software. I would want a few visual options for the estimates and invoices to give a more elegant or themed feel.

Thanks for the great review, Luis! We are so glad you're loving the way invoices and estimates look, and we're as excited as you are about our continually growing feature set. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family and proud to keep empowering your team's growth and successes!

Awesome management software for the event rental industry!!!

Goodshuffle Pro has helped manage/grow our clients and inventory. We've had an amazing experience so far and look forward to growing with them in the future.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro is well designed and easy to use. Integration with our website is great and all client facing interactions/messages look amazing. Their customer service is next level as well. Someone is always willing to help if you have questions or run into an issue very promptly.

Cons

While Goodshuffle Pro seems to be growing they are still missing many key features other rental software already has. They do take feature suggestions though.

Thanks for the amazing 10/10 review, Brandon! We're so proud to hear you find our program well designed and easy to use. As you mentioned, we back that up with free customer support on top! We hear you on being short a couple features you'd like, but as you stated we're building those rapidly and they'll be just as sleek as the rest of the program. Stay tuned ;-) Thanks for letting us empower your growth!

Great Product and Customer Service

Overall, we have been very pleased with our decision to migrate over. I like how the the payment system works.

Pros

GoodShuffle Pro really helps to streamline multiple business functions. The tutorials and access to customer service has been amazing.

Cons

There is nothing major, it would be nice if we wanted to discount a product, we had the option to lower the price no not apply a percentage discount and still have the system recognize it as a discount. I also would like it if there was a feature to check a box to tell the system not to charge additional deposit if a client adds a product after booking. I don't like to charge them an additional 30% deposit for the addition of a $10 table. Right now, when this happens, I have to update the deposit terms to a flat fee matching their original deposit.

Thanks for the excellent 10/10 review, Mike! We're so proud to be streamlining the business and helping you continue to grow. We'll reach out directly about the feature requests you mentioned- at least one sounds like something we already have. As you mentioned, we're far more robust than any contract and invoicing system, since we were designed specifically with event rentals and other similar event companies in mind. We're so glad you're benefiting from our feature set and customer service and we're just thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

What we needed!

Exceptional customer service which is super important as a customer that is moving to a new software. Response times are insanely fast!

Pros

Feels like it was made for our type of business. It seems like most only really work well for a very specific type of business (i.e. equipment rentals, storefront floral, DJ) but this software has really allowed us to incorporate all of those services into one system that works really well for us!

Cons

There are a few features we would like to see, (category view for digital pull sheet, ability to list 2 clients on contract) but overall the software does what we need better than anything else we have come across!

Thanks for the review, Travis! You're right: our system was built to be flexible enough to support a variety of different event businesses, while still focusing on the needs of those who have inventory as part of their model. Of the 2 feature requests you mentioned, one is just about set to launch! We'll reach out directly with details. Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review and, of course, for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Awesome software, impeccable customer service.

As I mentioned, I've used 3-4 software suites similar to GSPro, and I see our company sticking with this.

Pros

I have used 3-4 different production suites like Goodshuffle Pro and the problem with all of them is that they are cumbersome and don't have easy access to support and help. Anytime I have a question or need assistance, the GSPro team answers my message within 5 minutes and gets me going in the right direction. It hands down the best customer support I have ever had with a software platform. My reps are the customer care rep I normally chat with, we communicate on a near daily basis and he is absolutely the man with the plan!

Cons

GSPro is still a new software, as such there are a few missing functionalities and capabilities that might make it a bit more useful and efficient for our company. However, I have faith that their development team will fill those gaps in the coming years... Honestly in our company, I am willing to sacrifice a few options in the software for the amount of customer care we get.

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so thrilled that you found our program and our customer service stood out amongst the many you have tried. As you mentioned, we're continuing to build and grow, so it's only going to get even better. We're so glad your team is a part of that journey.

Good people good software!!

Good shuffle is streamlining inventory in so many ways, loading trucks , avoiding mistakes which costs money

Pros

After meeting the staff last year at the ARA , my first impression was I was impressed because I already was a customer , however the difference with this company as important as growth is , they ensure existing customers are content and happy! In my 25 years of purchasing sales software it’s easy to be the most important person before you buy, however with good shuffle I can honestly say your just as important as a customer!!

Cons

At the current time - I don’t have a negative thing to say, once I need the software to help me outside of its capabilities- I call and they either customize the software or they show me an alternative

WOW! This review makes our whole team burst with pride. We LOVE our customers and are so thrilled to hear that you are seeing that come through. As you mentioned, mistakes cost money! Our software coupled with our customer success are designed to make sure your team avoids costly mistakes, closes new business, and continues to grow the business efficiently. We're so proud to be your partners in that journey. We're also honored to stand out in your 25 years of shopping software! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Life Saver

Goodshuffle has been such a huge help for us in so many ways. Our clients are able to see our products with the pictures option on each item which has been a huge time saver for us.

Pros

As the production manager our inventory is one of my main responsibilities, so having a good inventory program is key. The ease of use with this program is second to none. Our old inventory was software was old and outdated and had features that we didn't use simply because they were hard to navigate. Good Shuffle provides great tutorials and a staff that is always here to answer the numerous questions we had!

Cons

The hardest part about this product was the transition from our old product. We have thousands of products and the categories were a different than our old so they had to be input individually. Good Shuffle offered to help input these at a fee per hour, which would've been great, but we wanted to make sure it was exactly uniform to our liking, so we did it ourselves. Took a few weeks to complete, but it was well worth it.

Thanks for this stellar review, Callie! We are so glad we got you away from outdated software, even though we totally understand the initial switch can feel scary. We're glad you pushed through making the leap and felt it was 100% worth it in the end. We love having you in the family and are proud to help empower your company's growth!

Goodshuffle is a gamechanger

It has been fantastic since day one! The customer service is amazing. The software is easy to learn and navigate.

Pros

This product has finally allowed our company to gain some control over inventory and invoicing. Customer Service is amazing!

Cons

I honestly do not have anything to add here.

Thanks for the glowing review, Shannon! We're so thrilled your experience has been positive- both with our product and with our team. We love having you in the family and are deeply honored to empower your growth!

Do yourself a favor and get this software!

My overall experience with Goodshuffle has been amazing. They are very responsive and do listen to feedback to make their product better. I love working with them!

Pros

I love just about everything about this software, it has been the perfect match for our needs. Goodshuffle is the first program I have used that does it all with one program and does what it says. My favorites are: Customers are able to electronically sign the rental agreement and make the payment all through the email which has cut down our wait time on getting those done. Inventory conflicts - shows you where you have availability conflicts in your calendar. Google calendar synchronization is amazing, it has saved me so much time. The ease of being able to add additional inventory is very simple.

Cons

There is no mass delete available as of yet. I usually email 3 or 4 quotes per lead so it would be nice to be able to select multiple quotes for deletion instead of one by one which is very time-consuming.

Thanks so much for the review, Cid! We hear you on the mass delete, and we'll reach out to you directly regarding that feature request. Thanks again for your business and the great review! We're so proud to hear that we're saving you so much time.

Amazing Customer Service and wonderful product!

Our experience has been wonderful so far! I am so glad I took a flyer at the ARA show in February. I have reached out to many rental companies and they all have good reviews on the software. We cannot wait to start using it!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that they have thought of everything to make using this software effortless! The set upon has been simple and we love the one one one training, but there are so many webinars and tutorials available also. We asked several times if there was a way to do a certain task and the GS team responded with “We do have that feature”. I love the quick responses to any questions we may have. Our previous software would take days to respond and there were a few things they never corrected.

Cons

That I didn’t know about this software sooner!

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Cathy! We're so sorry to hear about your negative experiences with your old software, but we're thrilled you've found your home with Goodshuffle Pro. We're excited to have you in the Goodshuffle family and ready to help empower your success!

Goodshuffle Pro thought of everything!

Awesome experience. I'm able to create and send quotes in a matter of minutes, edit them in seconds and request a new signature with any changes, so that everything stays up to date and the client remains accountable for what they order. Quotes are simple, easy to understand and look nice. The system also automatically calculates delivery so I don't have to -- a huge time saver.

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly on both the business and client end. After a quick training 101 with Goodshuffle Sipport staff I was able to easily start sending quotes and collecting money. Clients can sign and pay in a matter of seconds -- I immediately had users tell me how easy the payment process was for them. The software is also very customizable to meet the needs of your business. Additionally, something my previous event invoice software was lacking, was the ability for clients to enter their payment information to authorize future automatic payments. As a client, providing payment should be as easy as possible, and Goodshuffle pro makes it foolproof.

Cons

It's honestly hard to find anything I don't like. I will say, the system does not require clients to pay after they've signed (it does say on the invoice in bright red lettering payment due immediately) and I have had instances of people signing and then not paying. Additionally, I don't believe you can set an expiration on a contract, which could lead to double bookings if you're not on top of it. But the pros far outweigh these minor issues.

Thanks for this great review, Karis! We are so happy to hear that you experienced just how EASY it is to get up and running with a quick free training from the team. We're also glad to hear that the signing and paying process for your clients is greatly improved, as we think that's a key component all companies should prioritize. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Awesome software with fantastic customer support!

Pros

The customer service is fantastic. The response time is very quick and continues to be a huge help as we utilize more and more of Goodshuffle. The chat feature is great, and the team is always happy to do a screen share or get on a call with us. The inventory system is a huge help, and we love having the printable Pull Sheets with photos for our events. I also like that we can put in requests for new features, and that new things are put in place each month based on our feedback. We are a small company, so this is also the first time we’ve been able to see some of the reporting that GoodShuffle offers, and that’s been great. We can keep all of our client files in one place. The dashboard is great for keeping on top of upcoming projects as well.

Cons

Since this is still a relatively new software, there are things that it doesn’t do that would be really helpful. We would love to be able to do all of our contracting through GoodShuffle, but for now still have things spread across a couple different systems. The initial setup was also a little intense, as we figured out the best way to configure our packages and inventory so everything would be assigned correctly. Overall, we like Goodshuffle and are looking forward to what they will add in the future to make it even better!

Thanks so much for the review, Jonathan! We're so thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our streamlined approach, fantastic customer service, and great reporting. Sorry to hear it took some time to get started. One reason we offer unlimited support is to help ease that transition, though it's never completely pain free to carve out time in the busy busy world of events! We appreciate your feedback and ideas as we are continue to offer even more amazing features. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Easy to use, Great Customer Service

Very good! I always get a quick reply or screen share whenever needed. I haven't experienced any problems that could not be fixed.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro is easy to customize to my business. It has a very professional look and keeps my events organized.

Cons

Although they are constantly improving and adding features, there are still a few things that would benefit my business that I'm not able to include. Other than these specific line items that apply to my business, everything else is great!

Thanks for the awesome review, Anne! We're so glad you're loving the organization and professional feel of Goodshuffle Pro. Plus, as you said, we're always adding even more features so we're continuing to grow as we help your business grow, too. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. Thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful review.

Overall, my experience has been fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy inventory entry Easy color coordinated filing for quotes and invoices Easy map routing Seamless payouts Easy question bubble where you can ask questions and your questions will be answered No fee for training and onboarding Online training classes via zoom

Cons

When creating a package. It doesn't deduct the package count based on the count of the pieces that make up the package.

Thanks so much for the rave review, Yvonne! We're glad you're loving our features and free, unlimited training. We do indeed track the quantities of packages, so we'll reach out directly to show you how that's done. Thanks again for taking the time to write us this review! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Highly Recommend!

AMAZING

Pros

There are some many pros to this software, from how easy to use it is, how I can work from literally anywhere, my customers love being able to look over the quote sign and pay the deposit all using one link. The customer service is spectacular! I really can’t say enough good things about this company and how much their software has helped our company grow.

Cons

They are a newer company so there are some features that other software would already have that goodshuffle does not have but they are constantly rolling out new features and it hasn’t really effected us.

Thanks, Shelby! We're so thrilled to hear another customer *grow* by eliminating manual tasks, double booking risks, and more. We can't wait to continue to empower you further as we roll out new features each month. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

We're Fans!

Love it and the team! It has made our life so much easier

Pros

Love how easy it is to use, the contracts aspect, the packages feature, how it integrates with google... but what we love the most is the customer service!

Cons

Number one thing we could definitely use is a mobile app... also we wish making custom packages was easier. But all the good truly outweighs the little nuisances that may need a little tweaking

Thanks Cecilia! We're thrilled to hear you love our easy inventory packages, google calendar and maps integrations, and our unlimited customer service! We're thrilled to help you and your team continue to streamline and grow. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family and for the fantastic review!

What a great program!

So far overall it's been great! Again, just not sure if we have everything done correctly.

Pros

I'm so happy that someone recommended your software to me. I've been in business since 2013 and wish I had found you then. I love the ability to show the clients what they have rented, the seamless transition from start to finish, and the customer service that is hard to find. As a new customer I'm still working on the logistics and can't wait to see the finished product and the long over due organization of my business for success.

Cons

The frustration I have is learning about creating custom packages and the logistics items where extremely hard entering in. I still don't know if everything is correct for my company. Finally, I'm not able to customize my payment schedule to accommodate my clients as it was created before working with you

Thanks for the great review, Stephanie! We also wish we'd found you when you started, but are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle family now. Let's get you set up with a free account audit so we can make sure you have everything set up right. We'll be in touch! We love helping our users maximize the software in every way possible. We're here to help and happy to do so!

Elevating Your Business

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use! You can build a simple quote in less than a minute. It seems they have thought of nearly every feature you may need in this industry. The customer service is incredibly responsive and they have solved any issues I have encountered to date. I was undecided on the need for a software management tool for our growing small business. Since adopting the software, I now realize that we did, in fact, need a tool to manage our inventory and sales. I can now place my energy and time into business growth. I cannot recommend this product enough!

Cons

I cannot provide a negative experience.

Thanks, Treg! "I can now place my energy and time into business growth" is just our favorite thing to hear. It's a perfect example of why small businesses do need software because, without it, business owners get too caught up in day-to-day tasks and paperwork which makes it hard for them to grow. It's so wonderful that you saw the opportunity for your business by investing in a program, and we're thrilled to hear you've been happy with that decision. We're excited to see everything you do with your extra time! Thank you for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Time SAVER! Life saver!

Pros

This software is AMAZING. It’s always hard to adjust to changes, which is why it took me a while to decide to do it. But, I have no idea why I didn’t do it sooner. This software is life changing. I have no idea how we did the manual way before. It has saved us time, avoided delivery errors. Etc.

Cons

I do with they had an actual app. That would be pretty cool.

Thank you for the review, Areli! We are so so happy you made the switch. We know it feels hard to change, but it's so great that you are feeling what a huge payoff there is on the other side. We hear you re: Native app and it's absolutely on our roadmap. In the mean time, please let us know if you ever have any concerns about the current mobile functionality, as it's meant to be 100% mobile-friendly. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

GS ROCKS!

The WISHLIST for sure a game changer. The staff are always available and ready to assist with any of my questions.

Pros

All aspects of GS work great for my decor rental business! QBO integration and the wishlist are AMAZING!

Cons

currently I can’t think of anything negative.

Thanks for the great review, Stacy! We're so happy you're taking full advantage of the suite of tools, including our website integration and QBO integration. Our team is always here to help!

Quick & Efficent Event Rental Management Software

Pros

After trying several other options Goodshuffle is by far the cleanest looking and easiest to learn as you navigate the software as a beginner user. My last solution required training to understand how to use it in any capacity but with GS things just make sense! I also like that new features pop up every month, as they are actively building onto the platform based on user feedback. They even got a more detailed financial report my bookkeeper was asking for developed and deployed within 24 hours of my request- the development team is on it! Connecting with the Support team to ask questions via a built-in instant chat gets questions and issues resolved quickly.

Cons

Overall it is great, because this software is going with its users you will from time to time run into something that is lacking, but all major needs are in place and a quick suggestion to the team can often times lead to such improvements.

Thanks for the review! We are so proud to be called "quick and efficient" since that's exactly our goal. Glad you find it easy to use, and are taking advantage of our awesome customer service, too. We look forward to continuing to grow with you!

Goodshuffle Pro is an event rental company's lifesaver!

I love Goodshuffle. It is what my company has been looking for. It is much more cost-effective than programs you have to invest a lot of money upfront. They are constantly updating features, and they listen to you when you say these are things that are important to me. They constantly roll out new features. It is very robust and smart software. In the future and what event rental companies need. I love that I don't double book anymore and lose money or upset clients.

Pros

I love so much about this software. Goodshuffle is in the modern age, and not like some dinosaur software programs. I love that it is web-based and you can go anywhere and check your inventory management and orders. My favorite features are credit cards can be held on file safely and securely and your business is PCI DSS compliant. I love the quote features and thumbnails in the quotes, which are actually optional. I love venue you put in an address things autopopulate. It streamlines the process for greater efficiency.

Cons

I wish that when you are ready to send off it wouldn't default to a certain message and say Sincerely, First Name Last Name. I also wish I could save discounts for customers, but only based on certain things like rental products only -- not the overall order.

Thanks for this great review, Anna! We are so proud to be well ahead of those "dinosaur" programs :-D It's also very meaningful to note that you feel heard. As you know, our client feedback is very important to us. We use these interactions to shape our roadmap as we're building more incredible features every day. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Take Away the Headaches and get Goodshuffle Pro

I have owned a party rental business for the past 9 1/2 years and have stressed out over bookkeeping, invoicing, sub-rentals, losing track of past estimates, keeping track of current invoices, scheduling, mapping, the list goes on. Although it takes a lot of effort to switch to a new system, I took a leap and trusted Goodshuffle Pro. I am so pleased with their system and amazing customer service....

Pros

Easy Bookkeeping Professional, Quick Invoices with Electronic Signature Quick Payments Easier Scheduling Quick Estimates Efficient Sub-Rental System

Cons

I wish I would have found it sooner I also wish it had a GPS feature to find the quickest route for a driver to take, but everything else is so great it makes up for it!

Thanks for this great review, Victoria! Although we do apologize for not existing 10 years sooner ;) we're just THRILLED to have connected now. As you know, we work every day toward building even more amazing features, and definitely have noted that a routing feature must be built. Thanks for taking that leap of faith with our system, and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!