Goodshuffle Pro

Cloud-based business software for event companies

Goodshuffle Pro Reviews - Page 3

Free up time and win more business

The Goodshuffle Pro team is attentive, knowledgeable and quick to assist in any way possible. The savings on the labor and time far outweigh the cost of the service.

Pros

The dynamic and easily edited quotes with pictures and details make an impressive impression on the consumer. The QuickBooks sync feature saves hours of invoicing and accounting time weekly and the reporting tools and logs let me keep up with my team at all times.

Cons

I love it tracks sales by a client but would love it for the software to track sales by the company as well as clients sometimes leave and start work at a new business.

Wow Luna! Thanks for this fabulous review. A "modern and robust tool" is pretty spot on for how we'd describe ourselves, and we LOVE hearing how much time we're saving you. The one thing all event profs need is more time! We appreciate you being such a great part of our Goodshuffle Pro family. Thanks again for taking the time to give us a shout <3

After using tons of different CRM's

Combining all parts of our business.

Pros

The inventory systems is very user friendly

Cons

Unable to track Canadian KM's and the calendar view is lacking

Thanks for the awesome review, Brenton! We're so proud of our customer support, and so proud to empower your growth. We hear you on kms v. mileage for delivery fees, and we'll reach out directly to learn more about what you'd like to see added on the free google calendar integration! We love hearing from clients and are always building new features and improvements. Thanks again for the stellar review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Goodshuffle Review

Pros

The ease of processing money is amazing. The ability to change the order live, making it easy to add something after sending it to the client if you have forgotten it. It makes it great because you always have the most updated copy of the order.

Cons

We go through so many changes with a contract over time, that the need to re-sign the project every time there's a small update becomes redundant. Even more, it is very inconvenient that the inventory is not updated if the contract is not re-signed.

Hey Lindsay! Thanks for the 5 star review. We're delighted to hear you are enjoying the ease of payments, client changes, and the way the software ensures that nothing is forgotten. We have a teammate reaching out regarding the confusion about the "red phase" projects - you are able to leave them unsigned and still hold inventory! We'll clear that up on the phone. Thanks again for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Utilizing Goodshuffle

Over all the experience has been positive. It was troubling at first because first of all we had to learn a new system, but also we were one of the companies involved from the beginning, before many of the bugs had been worked out. There were a few hurdles to over come in the process.

Pros

The internal notes and communication features are extremely helpful. The inventory being attached to the contract is helpful. I'm looking forward to the new features with the "buffering" option.

Cons

The slowness of the updates on contracts is my least favorite issue. I'll be working steadily and have to pause and refresh every time I add or change an item. It would save time if that were a faster feature.

Thanks so much for the review Rebekah! We are curious to hear about the speed issue you were experiencing, so we will reach out directly. We pride ourselves on our system speed, so we want to resolve this for you ASAP. Thanks again for your awesome review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

I highly recommend Goodshuffle

I love being able to see what products are rented most and see my month to month rentals per individual sales people. I also like the automatic reminders sent to clients on my behalf if they have any balances without me having to tell the system.

Pros

Goodshuffle is pretty easy to use once all the information is entered into the system. I love to be able to duplicate projects which have multiple dates of events which shortens the entry time. Being able to delete or archive multiple events at one time. The ability to have clients sign and pay on line and them having the option to opt in a payment plan to make deposit and then have their final payment taken out on a particular day.

Cons

I do not have anything I dislike about this system at this time.

Thanks for the stellar review, Bud! We're glad you're enjoying the ability for clients to sign and pay online, our automated billing reminders, and the overall ease of use. Plus, as you mentioned, those inventory reports are mighty useful! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Great Product!

Very good experience and the customer support is the best!

Pros

I love the inventory management. It helps me track my events so I don't overbook. I also like the inventory photos for my quotes so clients can see what they are ordering.

Cons

I have to take the time to learn all the features and how to implement them.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Lee! We're so glad you're seeing the benefits of Goodshuffle Pro, including no double bookings and the easiest client experience. We're proud to also bring you the best customer support! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We're so honored to be empowering your growth.

Excellent product

Pros

Easy is use software and update products , very nice layout

Cons

Nothing seems to be exactly what we needed

Thanks so much for this 10/10! We *think* you meant that there were no cons... "Nothing, seems to be exactly what we needed" but hopefully that's just missing punctuation- haha! We love having your team in the family, Mike. We're thrilled you have enjoyed the ease of use and modern technology. Proud to continue to empower your growth!

Great Service

They are growing. They are constantly updating things the customers have asked about. It is hard to satisfy everybody but they do a good job.

Pros

It is very helpful someone available all the time for problem solving. Using a chat room type format they typically respond in under 5 minutes.

Cons

Being a web based software product sometime it operates slow. Servers must be maxed out. I don't like having to use QuickBooks online.

Thanks for the review, Llyod! We really pride ourselves on our incredible speed, so we're going to message you directly to learn more about when you experienced a lag. We want to be lightning fast not just in our customer service, but also our every day use!

Goodshiffle for Event Services

It's much easier to determine inventory and scheduling overlaps now and we are avoiding many more conflicts since seeing everything in one place. Which, in turn, makes our jobs, and company, run more efficiently.

Pros

I like that everything is finally consolidated together and linked into one easy-to-use system. Being able to reference inventory while working on fulfillment is a huge help!

Cons

The only thing I really dislike at all are the glitches, which get worked out quickly once they are notified, and the lag sometimes. Both of those are to be expected with large data systems so really there is no downside:)

Hey Kimberly! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We are curious to hear about the lags you were experiencing, so we will reach out directly. Our goal is to always have the highest speed solution on the market. Thanks again for your 10/10 review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Poor business practice

This company refused to work with me in canceling my year subscription I paid in advance after we went out of business. I am having to pay for services until October of 2021 that I do not need ) this is closecto 12 months. All because I missed the automatic renewal date and they won't refund for future use of services. This has been a tremendous financial blow and I find it very disheartening they are doing this to small businesses who are hurting so badly.

Pros

The software was helpful with time saving features and keeping track of my bookings.

Cons

I am very disappointed with their customer service and how they have taken my business's money for future services I do not need.

Hi Jennifer, We're so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our customer service, as that's something we deeply pride ourselves on here at Goodshuffle Pro. We're also proud to not lock clients into long term contracts with our services. Instead we offer 2 options: monthly payments or annual payments. Monthly payments is the more flexible option, but annual payments offer an added 10% savings for upfront payments that buy a year of access outright. For both options we do not offer refunds for unused days or months.

Great software for managing event rentals

I wish I had found this software sooner, in order to help me organize my rental business from the start.

Pros

My experience with using Goodshuffle Pro has been so great. It's very user-friendly and allows you to save a lot of time when creating projects and building quotes. It used to take me close to 30 minutes to build a quote, and now it takes me 5-10 minutes. This leaves me more time to work on growing my business! Another great feature is that I can message my clients and send photos from within the software,...

Cons

Thanks for the review, Lauren! We're really proud of how user-friendly our program is and are very glad to hear you are saving so much time on quotes!

Great Program!!

Helps keep me & the team organized. Also very simple system for our clients to to use.

Pros

I like that the software allows me to easily put together proposals & visually see what I'm working on. Also like seeing all my upcoming events, pending, etc with the great sorting feature!

Cons

That when using on my iphone, and I take a call or check a text or email, the site reloads and sends me back to the beginning. Frustrating when I'm toggling back and forth between email with updates & the project page on Good Shuffle. I also wish I could drag & drop on my phone. Also dragging & dropping between categories would be great!

Thanks for the lovely review, Christina! So glad to hear you're finding things are more organized and visually appealing for you and your clients. We appreciate the feedback on your feature requests, as well, and we'll have our Customer Success team reach out for more details to ensure they're properly logged and communicated with the product team so we can continue to make your experience even better. Thanks so much!

President

Very satisfied.

Pros

What you see is surely what you get but he best part is the daily changes that can happen with feedback from client base to ensure all programming is always updated and current with industry. Training and support is ALWAYS available.

Cons

I cant really say this is a con - At first hard to use everything because there is so much available - it can be overwhelming but with the level of support that is available you take it as you need and as you can handle. The implementation support team helps to prioritize and ensure complete understanding before going live.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Randy! We are so thrilled that you are happy with Goodshuffle Pro and that you're taking advantage of our forever-growing feature set. We're so glad you take advantage of our unlimited training and support to make sure you're benefiting from all the incredible features. We love having you in the Goodshuffle family!

AMAZING

Pros

The customer service is amazing, software is easy to use and offers everything in one place, which a lot of other programs don't. I am very happy with all aspects of the software and the amount of help that is offered from the Goodshuffle team.

Cons

Some of the categories could use separation. Hard to find a few that are grouped in others that I wouldn't suspect they would be in.

Thanks for the top notch review! We are thrilled you have found Goodshuffle Pro easy to use and robust in our all-in-one capabilities. As you mentioned, our team is always here to help! We're happy to have you on board.

Excellent product, Quality service, Tech wizards

Excellent

Pros

- Ease of use. - Customize-able - Packages inside packages - Clean look invoices - No lag - Lots of video tutorials - Easy credit card payment option for customer

Cons

When we purchase more items of an existing product, I don't think there is a log with date of purchase.

Thanks Lance for this awesome review! We're loving the features you called out- easy CC payment is a must when you want to get payments fast; clean looking invoices are super key; packages inside packages are something all the former events people on our team *geek out* about :) We're thrilled you are loving it! As you mentioned, our video tutorials and customer support are top priority. We want to make your life easier at any opportunity. Thanks for giving us that chance and being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Tried multiple rental softwares in past and this is hands down best

Hey GS Team - first off just want to let you know that we are LOVING your new software. Kicking ourselves for not making the jump sooner. Only thing better than you software is your customer service, which has been top notch.

Pros

Very intuitive user interface, very fast, and things just make sense. Customer service is probably the best I have ever experienced.

Cons

Usual growing pains of adapting to new software, but the sales/tech team were with us every step of the way to work out our inventory kinks.

Thanks for this killer review, Tim! We're over here tearing up at the notion of the BEST customer service you've ever experienced.... that's what we strive for! Glad to know you also found it very fast and easy to get going in general. As you mentioned, lots of folks worry about making a switch. We're proud to say that our combination of intuitive software and hands-on service makes that transition super breezy. That's what we're here for- making things easier! Thanks for being a part of the family and for sharing this superb review. We're so flattered and so thrilled to empower your team.

Perfect for inventory management and more

Goodshuffle has helped us streamline so many of our processes, from bookkeeping to inventory management to orders and more.

Pros

The customer service is absolutely amazing!! The features like the wishlist integration with the website have saved us so so much time since we e implemented it.

Cons

I would love to be able to schedule emails and have the ability to have digital signatures for receipts within the program.

Thanks for the 5 star review, Erin! We're proud to be saving you so much time with the website integration, and always love to hear folks enjoying our customer service. We like those feature requests, as well, and will connect with you directly when we're able to offer those. Thanks again for your review and your partnership- we're so proud to empower your growth and happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Love Good Shuffle Pro

From the initial call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to the checkup by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; their support is just there. I was integrated over and up and running within 7 days.

Pros

Their support is outstanding ! Software is very intuitive, very easy to use, quick interface, ability to use across desktop, phone, and i pad, integrated processing, and so much more.

Cons

I haven't found anything i don't like yet.

Thanks for this awesome review, Stephen! We're so happy to hear you are finding everything easy between our intuitive program and awesome customer support. Up and running in 7 days is AWESOME! We are always telling folks it's so much faster than they think, so we appreciate you backing us up on that promise :-D We are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family and excited to empower your company's growth!

Best Ever

Great investment. I love the fact that the Good ShufflePro team is always there to answer questions and train on new features that will help the business become more efficient

Pros

Being able to track inventory, and manage payments and contracts all in one setting.

Cons

As cliche as this may sound I really like this program, and we do not have any complaints.

Thanks for this fantastic review, Charlena! We're beyond thrilled to hear how happy you are to have made the switch. We truly are here and ready to help with any question and any new feature training, so we hope you'll continue to reach out should any questions arise. Thanks again!

Saving time & from frustration

The set-up and customer service throughout implementation, getting started, and everyday questions has been amazing. Everything is easy and everyone is helpful.

Pros

Good Shuffle is easy to use and savings is tons of time in all of our sales and Operations processes.

Cons

I would prefer to customize the inventory categories rather than sticking with the ones they have. There are 100’s of categories we don’t use and a few we still need.

Thanks for the 10/10 review, Dawn! We love hearing that everything is easy and everyone's helpful. Our goal is to make your life easier! Re: Categories, feel free to shoot us a note with any you'd like to see added so we can share with our review team. Thanks so much for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Great Customer service.

Really stream lines a lot of dull work and lets me spend my time on more profitable efforts.

Pros

I'm not a tech person, the team at Shuffle Pro have provided great service and are very patient with me. Thanks

Cons

It's subject to user error and I can supply plenty of that.

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear you have benefited from our ease-of-use combined with our industry-leading customer service. You don't have to be "techy" person to love our software. Also wonderful to hear you're able to focus more on your profitable efforts. Our goal is to empower that growth! Thanks for being part of the family!

Amazing Program

This program has made quoting and organizing inventory so much easier and quicker. I have so many clients that are equally impressed with my quotes and the ease of making payments.

Pros

I love the ease of the pull sheets created from the invoices. I love the photos attached to my quotes and invoices. Ilove the reports that this program generates.

Cons

I wish there was a way to create files to put projects in.

Thanks so much for this great review! We love hearing that your clients love the software, too. The easy proposals mean closing deals faster! And, as you mentioned, there are tons of reports to show you that, as well. We're so proud to be empowering your growth, AnnMarie!

The most comprehensive and ever evolving rental management software

I feel well taken care of and included in the improvements as they occur. The education and support is outstanding and QUICK!

Pros

The fact that it's highly customizable by us

Cons

nothing really. I found everything I needed in this product

Thanks for the amazing review, Hannah! We're blushing :) We love hearing you are taking advantage of the customization features, since each business is unique in its needs. We also love when people take advantage of all our free education and training. It is so important to constantly roll out new features, and we're here to show you them all! Thanks for being in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Great Customer Service

Pros

Easy transition from old system, amazing customer service, open to changes, very accommodating. The auto payment reminders has significantly reduced our AR!

Cons

Still some glitch with QuickBooks integration. Reconciling monthly and especially quarterly sales tax is a pain!

Thanks for this top-notch review, Melissa! We're thrilled to hear you that you had such an easy transition over, and that you're seeing that ROI from automation around payments and payment reminders. We'll follow up about the QuickBooks integration challenge to get that turned around for you. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Overall Great Experience

Pros

We implemented Goodshuffle Pro for our event rental business towards the end of 2019. It has increased the overall efficiency of our business and minimized potential mistakes. Pros: Easy to use Fast Intuitive Great support

Cons

I haven't had many issues. When I've had questions in the past, the support has answers for me very quickly.

Thanks for the incredible review, Michael! We just love hearing about improvements in efficiency and accuracy. As you said, we're always here to help if you ever have any questions on additional ways that the software can work for you. We're thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!