Goodshuffle Pro Reviews - Page 4

LW

Lloyd W.

Great Service

They are growing. They are constantly updating things the customers have asked about. It is hard to satisfy everybody but they do a good job.

Pros

It is very helpful someone available all the time for problem solving. Using a chat room type format they typically respond in under 5 minutes.

Cons

Being a web based software product sometime it operates slow. Servers must be maxed out. I don't like having to use QuickBooks online.

Thanks for the review, Llyod! We really pride ourselves on our incredible speed, so we're going to message you directly to learn more about when you experienced a lag. We want to be lightning fast not just in our customer service, but also our every day use!

ES

Eyal S.

Best event management program

Wonderful. I wouldn’t switch to any other program.

Pros

From start to finish, it alleviates a a lot of the workflow for us. Very easy to use.

Cons

Goodshuffle partners with strike to collect payments. When a pay out is made to your bank, it only shows you the invoice #. Wish It would show you the client / project name associated with the payout notification.

Thanks for this awesome review, Eyal! We are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, and look forward to further empowering your growth! As always, please submit any inquiries/questions to our Customer Support team in the chat support bubble. We're always happy to help!

Lauren M.

Events Services,

Great software for managing event rentals

I wish I had found this software sooner, in order to help me organize my rental business from the start.

Pros

My experience with using Goodshuffle Pro has been so great. It's very user-friendly and allows you to save a lot of time when creating projects and building quotes. It used to take me close to 30 minutes to build a quote, and now it takes me 5-10 minutes. This leaves me more time to work on growing my business! Another great feature is that I can message my clients and send photos from within the software,...

Cons

Thanks for the review, Lauren! We're really proud of how user-friendly our program is and are very glad to hear you are saving so much time on quotes!

KT

Kimberly T.

Goodshiffle for Event Services

It's much easier to determine inventory and scheduling overlaps now and we are avoiding many more conflicts since seeing everything in one place. Which, in turn, makes our jobs, and company, run more efficiently.

Pros

I like that everything is finally consolidated together and linked into one easy-to-use system. Being able to reference inventory while working on fulfillment is a huge help!

Cons

The only thing I really dislike at all are the glitches, which get worked out quickly once they are notified, and the lag sometimes. Both of those are to be expected with large data systems so really there is no downside:)

Hey Kimberly! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We are curious to hear about the lags you were experiencing, so we will reach out directly. Our goal is to always have the highest speed solution on the market. Thanks again for your 10/10 review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

RL

Randy L.

President

Very satisfied.

Pros

What you see is surely what you get but he best part is the daily changes that can happen with feedback from client base to ensure all programming is always updated and current with industry. Training and support is ALWAYS available.

Cons

I cant really say this is a con - At first hard to use everything because there is so much available - it can be overwhelming but with the level of support that is available you take it as you need and as you can handle. The implementation support team helps to prioritize and ensure complete understanding before going live.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Randy! We are so thrilled that you are happy with Goodshuffle Pro and that you're taking advantage of our forever-growing feature set. We're so glad you take advantage of our unlimited training and support to make sure you're benefiting from all the incredible features. We love having you in the Goodshuffle family!

DM

Dawn Marie S.

AMAZING

Pros

The customer service is amazing, software is easy to use and offers everything in one place, which a lot of other programs don't. I am very happy with all aspects of the software and the amount of help that is offered from the Goodshuffle team.

Cons

Some of the categories could use separation. Hard to find a few that are grouped in others that I wouldn't suspect they would be in.

Thanks for the top notch review! We are thrilled you have found Goodshuffle Pro easy to use and robust in our all-in-one capabilities. As you mentioned, our team is always here to help! We're happy to have you on board.

LK

Lance K.

Excellent product, Quality service, Tech wizards

Excellent

Pros

- Ease of use. - Customize-able - Packages inside packages - Clean look invoices - No lag - Lots of video tutorials - Easy credit card payment option for customer

Cons

When we purchase more items of an existing product, I don't think there is a log with date of purchase.

Thanks Lance for this awesome review! We're loving the features you called out- easy CC payment is a must when you want to get payments fast; clean looking invoices are super key; packages inside packages are something all the former events people on our team *geek out* about :) We're thrilled you are loving it! As you mentioned, our video tutorials and customer support are top priority. We want to make your life easier at any opportunity. Thanks for giving us that chance and being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

CW

Christina W.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Great Program!!

Helps keep me & the team organized. Also very simple system for our clients to to use.

Pros

I like that the software allows me to easily put together proposals & visually see what I'm working on. Also like seeing all my upcoming events, pending, etc with the great sorting feature!

Cons

That when using on my iphone, and I take a call or check a text or email, the site reloads and sends me back to the beginning. Frustrating when I'm toggling back and forth between email with updates & the project page on Good Shuffle. I also wish I could drag & drop on my phone. Also dragging & dropping between categories would be great!

Thanks for the lovely review, Christina! So glad to hear you're finding things are more organized and visually appealing for you and your clients. We appreciate the feedback on your feature requests, as well, and we'll have our Customer Success team reach out for more details to ensure they're properly logged and communicated with the product team so we can continue to make your experience even better. Thanks so much!

ME

Molly E.

Events Services, self-employed

Most User-Friendly and Common Sense-Driven Software I've EVER Used

Excellent :)

Pros

Billing and Contracting have never been more streamlined and efficient. Inventory management is a breeze.

Cons

I do wish there were more customizations available before subscribing. There's definitely features available to me, and that I'm paying for, but that I don't necessarily need or use.

Hi, Molly! Thank you so much for your review — we're honored to support you and your business to become even more streamlined and efficient. Our team is so glad to hear that you're finding Goodshuffle Pro easy to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out in chat if you need anything! Thanks for being part of our community.

TD

Tim D.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Tried multiple rental softwares in past and this is hands down best

Hey GS Team - first off just want to let you know that we are LOVING your new software. Kicking ourselves for not making the jump sooner. Only thing better than you software is your customer service, which has been top notch.

Pros

Very intuitive user interface, very fast, and things just make sense. Customer service is probably the best I have ever experienced.

Cons

Usual growing pains of adapting to new software, but the sales/tech team were with us every step of the way to work out our inventory kinks.

Thanks for this killer review, Tim! We're over here tearing up at the notion of the BEST customer service you've ever experienced.... that's what we strive for! Glad to know you also found it very fast and easy to get going in general. As you mentioned, lots of folks worry about making a switch. We're proud to say that our combination of intuitive software and hands-on service makes that transition super breezy. That's what we're here for- making things easier! Thanks for being a part of the family and for sharing this superb review. We're so flattered and so thrilled to empower your team.

SA

Stefanny A.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Game Changer

Our biggest benefit is putting the team in one space to achieve effortless success.

Pros

We love how seamless of a integration this is. Our time management is on point. This has made our process so much easier. We collect payments faster and close deals with ease.

Cons

Nothing. As of now this is on point and any new implements we've wanted you have successfully given us.

Wow! What a stellar review. Thanks Stefanny! We are BIG fans of time management and team collaboration here at Goodshuffle Pro, so hearing we are helping you so much with those makes our hearts sing! We're proud to empower your continued success. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

SN

Stephen N.

Love Good Shuffle Pro

From the initial call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to the checkup by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; their support is just there. I was integrated over and up and running within 7 days.

Pros

Their support is outstanding ! Software is very intuitive, very easy to use, quick interface, ability to use across desktop, phone, and i pad, integrated processing, and so much more.

Cons

I haven't found anything i don't like yet.

Thanks for this awesome review, Stephen! We're so happy to hear you are finding everything easy between our intuitive program and awesome customer support. Up and running in 7 days is AWESOME! We are always telling folks it's so much faster than they think, so we appreciate you backing us up on that promise :-D We are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family and excited to empower your company's growth!

DA

Dawn A.

Saving time & from frustration

The set-up and customer service throughout implementation, getting started, and everyday questions has been amazing. Everything is easy and everyone is helpful.

Pros

Good Shuffle is easy to use and savings is tons of time in all of our sales and Operations processes.

Cons

I would prefer to customize the inventory categories rather than sticking with the ones they have. There are 100’s of categories we don’t use and a few we still need.

Thanks for the 10/10 review, Dawn! We love hearing that everything is easy and everyone's helpful. Our goal is to make your life easier! Re: Categories, feel free to shoot us a note with any you'd like to see added so we can share with our review team. Thanks so much for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

CI

Chris I.

Economical and user friendly

Love it

Pros

Being able to.capture E sign and & e pay

Cons

Not enough clear and concise definition of when and how goods are delivered

Thanks for the 5 star review across the board, Chris! We love supporting your business and are proud to empower your growth. Thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful review.

mE

maria E.

Awesome program!!!!

I am happy with Goodshuffle Pro and I feel confident when using the good shuffle.

Pros

This software is wonderful all around. From the inventory to the billing. I find this to be a user friendly software.

Cons

The one thing I would like is to be able to have two emails for the customer. One for the customer and one for the planner

Thanks for this awesome review, Maria! We are so thrilled that you're loving the ease of use of the program, and are especially pleased to hear that it makes you feel confident. That's what we're all about! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family and for taking the time to write us this review.

GB

Gary B.

Time is Money

Pros

Using Goodshuffle pro helps me get more done in a timely manner. From creating new items and having them on our site in one click is so much faster than doing it twice. Clients love the ease of updates, signing and paying with one link

Cons

Signature block needs to be able to edit by the user as a default.

Thanks for the amazing review, Gary! We particularly love the title- time IS money! It's such a game changer to avoid wasting time on things like manually keying in orders. We're excited to hear that it's impacting your business both in terms of you moving faster AND your clients loving the easy experience. We're beyond proud to be partnering with you to empower your growth.

JM

Jack M.

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Great Customer service.

Really stream lines a lot of dull work and lets me spend my time on more profitable efforts.

Pros

I'm not a tech person, the team at Shuffle Pro have provided great service and are very patient with me. Thanks

Cons

It's subject to user error and I can supply plenty of that.

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear you have benefited from our ease-of-use combined with our industry-leading customer service. You don't have to be "techy" person to love our software. Also wonderful to hear you're able to focus more on your profitable efforts. Our goal is to empower that growth! Thanks for being part of the family!

MP

Megan P.

Pine & Poppy Event Rentals

Pros

We love how easy it is to use for both our team and customers. The inventory tracking and accounting reports are our favorite! Also, the customer service is amazing! The trainings that they have provided are easy to follow and very informative. We often ask for help or for features we are looking for and the team responds within hours.

Cons

It would be amazing if there was a way to let clients know if a product was available or not when they are making the wishlist submission.

Thanks for the 10/10 review, Megan! We are so glad you're loving both the software and the unlimited training and support. We're thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

AH

AnnMarie H.

Amazing Program

This program has made quoting and organizing inventory so much easier and quicker. I have so many clients that are equally impressed with my quotes and the ease of making payments.

Pros

I love the ease of the pull sheets created from the invoices. I love the photos attached to my quotes and invoices. Ilove the reports that this program generates.

Cons

I wish there was a way to create files to put projects in.

Thanks so much for this great review! We love hearing that your clients love the software, too. The easy proposals mean closing deals faster! And, as you mentioned, there are tons of reports to show you that, as well. We're so proud to be empowering your growth, AnnMarie!

HL

Hannah L.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

The most comprehensive and ever evolving rental management software

I feel well taken care of and included in the improvements as they occur. The education and support is outstanding and QUICK!

Pros

The fact that it's highly customizable by us

Cons

nothing really. I found everything I needed in this product

Thanks for the amazing review, Hannah! We're blushing :) We love hearing you are taking advantage of the customization features, since each business is unique in its needs. We also love when people take advantage of all our free education and training. It is so important to constantly roll out new features, and we're here to show you them all! Thanks for being in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

MD

Michael D.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Overall Great Experience

Pros

We implemented Goodshuffle Pro for our event rental business towards the end of 2019. It has increased the overall efficiency of our business and minimized potential mistakes. Pros: Easy to use Fast Intuitive Great support

Cons

I haven't had many issues. When I've had questions in the past, the support has answers for me very quickly.

Thanks for the incredible review, Michael! We just love hearing about improvements in efficiency and accuracy. As you said, we're always here to help if you ever have any questions on additional ways that the software can work for you. We're thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

MC

Melissa C.

Great Customer Service

Pros

Easy transition from old system, amazing customer service, open to changes, very accommodating. The auto payment reminders has significantly reduced our AR!

Cons

Still some glitch with QuickBooks integration. Reconciling monthly and especially quarterly sales tax is a pain!

Thanks for this top-notch review, Melissa! We're thrilled to hear you that you had such an easy transition over, and that you're seeing that ROI from automation around payments and payment reminders. We'll follow up about the QuickBooks integration challenge to get that turned around for you. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

WF

William F.

Good Shuffle Pro Rescue

Pros

The inventory management and quote writing intergration is great. It makes the pull sheets very easy. We are getting payments very fast.

Cons

The financial side of things are not as flexible as we would like. We've lost some capabilities in terms of P&L and still need to use Excel and then transfer the calculations.

Thanks for the review, William! We're so happy to hear that inventory management and pull sheet automation is making things nice and easy. Plus, who doesn't love fast payments?! In terms of your P&L, we'll reach out directly to learn more. We're curious if you're taking advantage of our integration with QBO to automate your accounting. If not, we've got some other tricks up our sleeves we can show you. Thanks again for taking the time to share! We're so proud to empower your growth.

KZ

Kelly Z.

Look No Further....

Pros

This software helped simplify my life and increase my sales. To date I have entered over 1000 items into my software data and the list keeps on growing! Online contracts and invoices helps the client feel the ease of the process and not to mention the gorgeous quotes they receive with pictures. It gives me an edge over my competitors without a doubt!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like or love about this software!

Thanks so much for the review, Kelly! We're so proud to be giving you that competitive edge and making your business growth and life in general easier.

Sara H.

Photography,

Used other for 2+ years

It's like the Amazon of rentals - easy to use, everything is in one spot, more business for vendors!

Pros

Goodshuffle is easy to use and allows users to locate a huge variety of rentals! Users can select almost anything they need, see pricing, and select the option that most matches their vision for each event/wedding/etc. Having different rental companies in one spot is a HUGE time-saver for users and allows rental companies to show off how they are unique. It makes renting so easy that the process is enjoyable and fun! We recommend Goodshuffle to all of our couples and event coordinators! A fantastic product!

Cons

I cant think of any cons.. You will probably save so much time that you may want to rent more items? :)

Thanks, Sara! Sounds like you're specifically referring to our Goodshuffle.com marketplace product, which we're so pleased to hear is providing you with an easy platform for finding and booking rentals.