Goodshuffle Pro Reviews - Page 5

ST

Scott T.

Great Product and Support

Our experience has always been terrific... software and support

Pros

Online booking, payments, tracking and support

Cons

There really isn't anything that I dislike.

Thanks for this 5 star review, Scott! We're thrilled to empower your business with our software AND support. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

TH

Troy H.

Great customer service

Has provided the best customer service that Ive experience in quite some time anytime in which I have a question Im able to email and within an hour I get a response

Pros

Great customer service and response time

Cons

I’ve been a user of good shuffle pro for over a year now five far this company Has provided the best customer service that I experience in quite some time anytime in which I have a question I was able to email and within an hour I get a response

Thanks for the stellar review, Troy! We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our unparalleled customer service, and we're proud to empower your growth.

SC

Shaunamarie C.

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use and there always someone to help if I don’t understand something

Cons

Sometimes freeze. Need a app for easier access

Thanks Shaunamarie! We're thrilled to hear you love our unlimited customer service and ease of use! As far as the freezing goes please chat us in the bubble on our site. Our support team will happily look into any issues for you. We're looking forward to helping you and your team continue to streamline and grow. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family and for the fantastic review!

AO

Amber O.

Good Shuffle Pro

The program has allowed me to streamline booking, payments, and loading of a rental.

Pros

I can access the software anywhere. Syncs to my calendar so I can see what my entire schedule looks like in one place. Shows availability and alerts conflicts. Does everything from estimates to scheduling to pull sheets all in one place. Can still accept payments with other methods beside just through the portal.

Cons

Deposits are calculated with delivery included. I’d like to make my deposit based on only the rental items. Would also like to add inventory items when I’m on an estimate screen without having to close the estimate and go to inventory then back to estimate. Would like for it to sync with Quickboks desktop version.

Hey Amber! Thanks so much for this 5 star review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your experience- especially that it's all on-the-go! We're proud to empower your growth and to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

JN

Jack N.

Great Product

Overall this product has been great for Event Lab. And support is very quick and easy.

Pros

Very easy to integrate and use this product. Goodshuffle Pro has increased our productivity immensely, especially on small events and rentals.

Cons

We would like to see more flexibility with payment policies & the cancellation policy. We would also like to be able to pick and choose which line items groups are used to calculate logistics percentages.

Thanks for the great review, Jack! We love hearing that we're increasing productivity and how easy it was to get going (a really important part of any good software!) We hear you on adding even more payment policies and have plans to do so- stay tuned!

DV

Diane V.

Great product

Wonderful...product is user friendly, my clients find the quotes/invoices easy to read. Changes can be implemented quickly

Pros

Love this software-- Very easy to use/learn Customer support /service is quick, efficient and polite System is quick, I can produce and send a comprehensive quote out in a matter of minutes Love the inventory control Sales tracking is great. My boss loves the Google calendar feature

Cons

Nothing. In fact, the support team takes suggestions and has implemented mine very quickly!

Thanks for this awesome review! We're thrilled to hear you love our speedy software and customer service. We are happy you're in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

NY

Nikki Y.

Amazing

Pros

This software is so easy to use and lets me keep on top of my events without having To do everything myself.

Cons

You can’t cancel an event and create a credit onto an account with ease

Thanks for the 5 star review! We're thrilled to hear you're happy with our solution AND our industry-leading QuickBooks integration. We're hearing you on making customer credits easier. Stay tuned and thanks again!

NJ

Nayla J.

Events Services, self-employed

Great software. Very pleased.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to learn. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

Doesn’t integrate with Wix. Some features I still don’t know how to use.

Thanks for the 10/10 review, Nayla! We're so happy to hear you're so pleased with the system and our service. We'd love to keep it up and show you more features you haven't yet learned. Don't forget you can always book a free training and we'll gladly show you some more tips and tricks! Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

SB

Stephanie B.

awesome product

amazing

Pros

the support is incredible! If they don't have a feature you want, they typically make it for you or find a way for you to offer it

Cons

the google mapping for the sales tax areas is a bit off for small mountain towns, but works great in the cities

Thanks for the review, Stephanie! We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

NF

Nicole F.

Easy, and user friendly

Overall wonderful. I love this system.

Pros

I love the way we can track inventory, and help plan out our events by the day and time.

Cons

I feel like i am constantly battling with putting things in the inventory. i wish there was a easier way to do so. I fee like i am constantly running behind on my tasks. no notification/alert/reminder on when tasks are due.

Thanks for the great review, Nicole! We are so happy you find the system easy and user friendly. We know it can feel like a big task to perfect all your inventory, so just give us a shout if you need a hand or any tips and tricks. We're here to help and happy to do so!

Nick M.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Goodshuffle Pro is a total gamechanger!

As an event rental company, this is the first application that meets our needs almost perfectly. When I think of what I would want my event rental software to do, Goodshuffle is the solution for at least 90% of what we need. Additionally, they are very receptive to feedback and are continually updating the software to meet the needs of event rental companies.

Pros

Here are our favorite features: 1. Online contract signatures 2. Quick payments with the option for clients to opt in for auto-pay 3. A robust inventory entry system with lots of visual elements for the clients 4. A means of communicating with clients within the application 5. A user-friendly interface that is easy to learn 6. Top notch customer service and quick response time 7. A very reasonable price for the value you receive

Cons

A few bugs, but nothing that the development team can't handle.

Thanks, Nick! We're very glad to be the game-changer you've been searching for and are excited to continue growing and offering your team even more powerful features.

SO

Sheldon O.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Great data organization

My experience is a very good one. I am very tech savvy and able to work this system easily.

Pros

Really keeps you organized and the convenience of being able to see inventory is really nice.

Cons

It’s bit of a learning curve for some. Needs a better notication system when things get changed or updated.

Thanks for the 5 star review, Sheldon! We are all about organization here at Goodshuffle Pro, and are happy to keep you and your team feeling nice and organized. We look forward to continuing to show you all the ways you can take advantage of our robust features. We're proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

JA

Josh A.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Goodshuffle Pro Review

Pros

Ease of use after implementation. Being able to pull reports on individual pieces of equipment. Chat features allow constant connectivity while operations staff is out of office.

Cons

Implementation time and adding individual tax rates for each city/county.

Thanks for the awesome review, Josh! We're so glad you're enjoying our ease-of-use, inventory reports, team chat, and more. We're also hoping you love the automated tax reporting, now that you got those rates in :-D Thanks again for taking the time to share your review. We're so glad to have you in our Goodshuffle Pro family.

MM

Marc M.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Goodshuffle Pro is AWESOME

Goodshuffle Pro has allowed us to visualize our business and its ease of use has made our field crews become more efficient.

Pros

We looked at numerous platforms and Goodshuffle was by far the best solution. Easy to use and great support form the GS team made it a great choice.

Cons

We haven't found any major deficiencies in the software. A routing capability would be a great add and we've discussed that with the Goodshuffle team.

Thanks for the review, Marc! We're so glad your team found their way to our platform. Stay tuned for an announcement on more advanced routing... :)

PC

Paul C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Simple but yet powerful.

As a small company with a growing market, we needed a product that would save us time in managing our inventory while allowing us to close the saw with customers. Goodshuffle Pro is an easy to use product that has saved our company time while improving our sales and overall customers’ satisfaction.

Pros

I love the inventory management and tracking feature of this software. This has allowed us to save time and money by assisting clients with their need so faster while having a stronger understanding of our company’s inventory.

Cons

The software is still in the developmental stages of creating a website integration. Having this feature would streamline information about our customers, who place online orders, to one central location.

Thanks so much for the review, Paul! We're incredibly proud to be empowering your company's growth. As for our new website integration, we'll reach out today to get you up and running. Thanks again for the stellar review.

RI

Robyn I.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Goodshuffle Pro is a game changer!

We are able to track inventory, collect payments and sell more efficiently with the photos incorporated into our proposals.

Pros

I love this software! It has literally changed the way we do business on so many levels. Contracts are not consistently signed, clients love the photos of rentals items, and we receive deposits and payments much faster than with quickbooks. We also have more control and confidence keeping track of orders. This is such a comprehensive tool for rental companies.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything we don't like!

Thanks for the review! We are guessing you mean "now consistently signed" not "not consistently" based on the rest of the review and the 5 stars :-D We're so proud to be a part of these positive changes in your business. We look forward to continuing to empower your growth!

SR

Sandi R.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great!

Pros

User friendly and dependable. We use this software to run our event rental business.

Cons

Having to pay for multiple users. We have more than one location.

Thanks for the review, Sandi! We are all about user friendliness here at Goodshuffle Pro. We're so proud to empower your event rental business!

BK

Brian K.

A Great Program!

We are so pleased with the Goodshuffle Pro computer program! We were using spreadsheets, Wedding-wire and square to start off our business base. We love the one-stop-shop this program offers. We are able to accomplish all of our administrative, billing, and inventory needs with a professional looking platform! This program also made financial sense when cost compared. The customer support staff is amazing with a quick response time and knowledgeable with any questions or concerns we have had especially during the transition phase. We Love Love Love this program you will not be disappointed!

Pros

One stop shop for processing contracts, invoices and inventory

Cons

Nothing so far very satisfied with the program

Thanks for this great review, Brian! We are so happy to hear that you have streamlined your processes thanks to our all-in-one system. We're also elated to hear you've been enjoying our free customer support! We're always here to help. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

SP

Sarah P.

Events Services,

This software is a must-have for companies managing inventory & wanting ease in the booking process

Pros

It's so easy to use and the customer service is amazing. The product helps save time and keeps better track of inventory and systems than anything I've used previously.

Cons

features are being updated all the time so by the time I write this, they've probably already started working on the solution.

Thanks, Sarah! We're obsessed with saving our clients time, so we love hearing that feedback. Plus we're overjoyed that you find our customer service "amazing." We feel the same about our customers :)

LC

Lonielle C.

Events Services, self-employed

Love love love Goodshuffle Pro!!!

Pros

I love that I do everything in one place! I can manage my inventory, send quotes, view client information, and manage my contracts. I also love the support I get from the Goodshuffle Pro team.

Cons

Adding your inventory can be a little tedious. But it’s worth all of the effort!

Thanks for the stellar review, Lonielle! We're so happy you're loving the ease of having the business organized all in one place. We're proud to empower your growth!

DL

Daniel L.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Preferred Solution for new business owner!

Pros

- Ease of use. Simple to learn. - Conveniences such as: built-in google search function for venue locations. Customer signature & payment solutions. - Customer services is second to none. Prompt & precise.

Cons

- Pullsheet functionality.. I wish for the ability to be able to scan / assign assets to & from job. - Inventory import function is one item at a time. An ability to import an excel file (or similar) would add to the conveniences.

Thanks so much for the review, Daniel! We're so glad you appreciated our ease of use and ability to get started quickly. We hear you on the inventory csv, although our inventory capabilities are robust beyond a basic spreadsheet. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to hear both all the things you love and how we can continue to better serve your business' needs! Thanks again for the 5 stars!

DG

Dannie G.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Great experience so far!

Pros

The overall functionality is excellent. It's quite easy to understand.

Cons

There hasn't been anything I haven't liked so far

Thanks for the review, Dannie! We're so happy to hear you love our ease-of-use, as that is extremely important to us. We're so happy to have your business!

WL

William L.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good shuffle is good

Overall I like the system though

Pros

I like the detailed outline it displays all my gigs

Cons

I don’t like how my past events don’t go into a folder so I can only see what is coming up

Thanks for the 10/10 reviews, William! We're all about attention to detail here, and are glad to hear you appreciate that. If you want to remove past gigs from your view, you can bulk archive! Shoot us a message in the blue bubble and we'll show you how. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

SR

Samira R.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

They are awesome

Pros

Save more time and energy, being more organized and easy connect with your team and clients.

Cons

I have every information in one place and being more organized.

Thanks for this amazing review, Samira! We are so grateful to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. Can't wait to further empower your growth throughout 2022 and beyond!

JR

Julie R.

Keeps getting better!

Pros

Customer service is absolutely fantastic, everything is handled so quickly and with genuine correspondence. It's a great way to keep track of inventory and handling customer contracts with easy online approvals.

Cons

There's still features needed and tweaking of how some things work. But they are constantly working on improving and adding so I'm fine with waiting because it's already way better than what I was doing before.

Thanks, Julie! As you mentioned, we're constantly tweaking and improving the current product, as well as launching big, exciting features. Hopefully you're enjoying our latest big improvement in customizing your project list, and stay tuned for an exciting announcement about fulfillment next week! :)