GorillaDesk Reviews

GorillaDesk

Service management for pest control & other field services

Gorilla Desk/Best Customer Service

Overall, it's great software. Ease of use is a 10, User Interface is a 10, customer service is off the charts-FANTASTIC, can't be beat.

Pros

Ease of use can't be beat, screens are self explanatory, however, LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE DURING BUSINESS HOURS.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit limited in its accounting capabilities

It's simple enough to learn shortly, but robust enough to meet your needs.

Converting all paperwork to digital cloud based pdfs

Pros

The simplicity of the program and the absolutely amazing customer service. Rep and the team are constantly reaching out to the customer base to see what features we would like added and they're constantly turning out new features.

Cons

We're a small company so we're only paying for two schedules which isn't that bad, but as the company grows you have to pay for individual schedules which add up easily with multiple techs.

Great experience this software makes it easy for all of our techs.

Being able to do daily business and routes with ease. Follow ups of customers.

Pros

Being able to be paperless. Our techs can do everything on their tablets. The fact that even our call center can schedule our clients. The user friendly features of this software. Just wish it could also be available in french but we love it anyways.

Cons

I wish we could customise reports as we want and need them with different fields that we could tick on or off for every kind of reports.

Best pest control software

We have used real desk at our inception. We did try another software briefly and realized that nothing matches the ease of use of gorilla desk it is perfect for a one-man operation or a hundred man operation. The customer service has been fantastic. And the ongoing updates without major price increases has been great.

Pros

It is very easy to use a very short learning curve. All of the functionality that one would need to schedule reoccurring stops. Built in payment processing and billing functions.

Cons

The lack of sales tracking and sales commission tracking is the only downfall.

My company has been with GorillaDesk for over two years now. Always improving and upgrading system

Pros

Ease of use and functionality . Very intuitive software. The program allows us to be paperless and saves 8-10 Man hours a week minimum.

Cons

Occasionally there is down time when upgrading system. They offer support during these times and they are less frequent in occurrence than they used to be.

Use friendly

Pros

The software is easy to use and modify to fit every company needs. It's a great way to keep track of my accounts.

Cons

I couldn't find phrases that I can add and use where I need them. For example, that in the notes space, it should be pre-written words that I can choose when I need them.

Tight Wads this software pays for itself! Easiest program ever... But crazy powerful.

Since I was young I have always been in management. I have made a lot of Companies more money thru the years by working smarter. This software will ad to your bottom line.. Well worth the cost. BEST TECH SUPPORT EVER! You will love this program. My guys love this program.

Pros

ease of use Can train your guys and gals in minutes.

Cons

recording of weather and then one day I work up it was on the app So nothing!

We appreciate you Kendall!

Easy to use!

Pros

It is easy to move from estimate to payment with a few clicks. Customers are easy to enter and job schedules are easy to print off

Cons

There is not an easier way to create jobs when already in customer data base. Have to back out from payment acceptance in order to add a job

ease of use and much happier with the system.

Pros

Being able to pull up my customers information and edit it wherever I am. Accepting payments at the time of service, and running every kind of reports I need.

Cons

I wish I could adjust more customer information like addresses and such in the app. I also don't like that when I'm in a area with poor reception I can hardly do anything. I wish there was a offline mode that will save information until you can get into a better area.

GorillaDesk has been a tremendous blessing to our company.

Pros

Support...the team is great and fast. It is like they are partners in helping our business to succeed.

Cons

We like the progression of app functionality, we just wish it was happening faster than it is. We did like to be able to pick our own credit card processor.

For a mid size company it does a great job of reports, scheduling, and support us frat.

Pros

Easy to set up new customers and and jobs. Was up and running in hours. App is easy to use in phone. Software sends out reminders for everything.

Cons

account optimizer does not link accounts to time if a day or how long serve take in larger homes.

I have always had a great experience with rep and his crew at gorilladesk. I highly recommend !

Pros

I've always appreciated the ease of use and quick response from tech support. Ease of set up and billing is great too.

Cons

Just a few options that have not been added yet. We would like a mileage report, and daily money earned to be shown on schedule.

Great program to keep owners organizers. Has gotten much better these past few months

Pros

Better than paper Always improving with new features and great support team. Will become a strong competitor one day.

Cons

Still very limiting with some features compared to competitors, app can glitch after a new update. Can get expensive quickly.

Overall its been good

It has helped our business streamline everything thing to one main system and keeping it consistent for all staff.

Pros

I like to billing function, emailing of invoice, and the ability to run reports. The schedule (calendar) is great to.

Cons

Not being able to see the notes put in from the tech onto the customers invoice for them to read. Not able to attach the WDO from gorilladesk to the customers invoice at the same time.

Total lifesaver.

Pros

I have tried running a business using spreadsheets and sending bills and collecting payments manually. Using this app has replaced 40 hours a week worth of work.

Cons

I don't use it for pest control and my appointments don't last longer than 5 min. I am unable to see in the app who is my next appointment unless I change it to an appointment of 30 min or longer. I then have issues using the route scheduler due to having 50 appointments in one day. It will just push them to the next day. I wish you could "force" all appointments to stay in the same day.

I've used multiple pest control software and by far gorilla desk is my favorite.

Pros

Gorrila Desk is very easy to use. At a moment I can check what's going on in every aspect from the schedule to the financials. Every time I have had to use customer support they have immediately been very helpful.

Cons

What I like least about Gorilla Desk is there are a few features that would be helpful. But Gorilla Desk is constantly updating and and offering new features every day

It's been very helpful for our pest control business and has helped us manage our customers well.

It's great for small businesses and the user interface was easy to pick up. It helped keep all of our customers in order and to keep track of all of ur routes.

Pros

Cons

At this time there isn't anything that immediately comes to mind in regards to the negatives of this program.

Outstanding in every aspect

The outstanding customer service has made my job much easier.

Pros

I love how easy this product is to use and the amazing customer service that is given. Any question that I have is easily answered by their team.

Cons

There hasn't been anything about this software that I haven't liked. The Gorilla Desk team is always improving and adding new options.

GorillaDesk

Saves me time and money paperless.

Pros

Everything, is paperless, fast and serves times.

Cons

Information disappears sometimes, loss of information already set up tend to change sometimes.

Happy with Gorilladesk

Time saved

Pros

I was using a program that I put together. Since switching to Garilladesk I have cut down my office work by 2 hours

Cons

There have been a couple of glitches but they were remedied with in the next day.

Super easy to use. Customer support has most answers for you within minutes.

Ease of use. Increased Credit card payments.

Pros

Customer support is the best. Gorilla Desk listens to their customers and is always adding new features that improve performance.

Cons

I hate that you have to open notes from each job to view them. It would be great if they showed up on the next work order or there was a notes tab the techs could use that would show all the notes at once.

Gorilla Desk in a super easy system to use when you have a small business

Showed us what we used from the system and what further information we were looking for. It's a great stepping off software for growing pest control companies.

Pros

The ease of use between technicians and the office. The customer support is Amazing! Super great system for small businesses.

Cons

There was little room for growth, and the availability of information you can pull from the system is limited.

Great Software! Great Company! Easy to Use! In a Good Price Range!

It gave me and my wife more time back by sheduling and billing almost automatically

Pros

Ease of Use easy setup and automatic appointment setting and reminder. Great customer service love it.

Cons

I don't love the part that something's are not easy to find but customer service is always there to help. And I wash the billing for separate services all came out at once and not on separate days

Very easy to use and understand. The Gorilla Desk staff is very helpful and attentive.

It has freed up alot of time. I dont spend hours printing and re-entering invoices into my old out dated system.

Pros

The ease of scheduling recurring jobs and how it enables companies to go completely paperless. Gorilla Desk is perfect for a starter company or a large corporation. It makes billing, tracking materials, and schedules extremely easy.

Cons

I wish there was a few other features available, which I know the gorilla desk team is working on. Sometimes the route optimizer is less than ideal when it comes to some geo-coding issues.

Awesome Pest Control Management Software

Awesome pest control management software for a small company. GorillaDesk makes running my business easy and efficient. This program is incredibly affordable and adds a level of professionalism that is not always seen from a small company. Highly recommend to anyone who needs a reliable software to help manage your company!

Pros

Ease of use, affordable, comprehensive, professional

Cons

Drag and drop jobs from mobile not an option.

We appreciate you Derik!