HarbaMaster Reviews

Great system!!

The team at Harba are super keen to hear my suggestions and are always working hard to make the program even easier to use and are constantly adding new features. The system has revolutionized our marina management and invoicing process. My previous method of manually invoicing berth holders would take days, now only takes minutes! Highly recommended.

Pros

Having researched various marina management systems, I found Harba to be a very good cost effective solution to my needs. The software is easy to navigate and operate. When ever I think of a new feature that would make the system better, the team at Harba discuss it and start work on implementation.

Cons

When ever I have found a problem with the system, which is usually operator error, the team at Harba have guided me to the solution or logged in to my account and fixed the problem for me.

Peter, thanks a lot for your kind words! Indeed, we do greatly appreciate your feedback and ideas for improving the system. Keep them coming! :}

total easy flow

easy of administration and payments.

Pros

The integration between the APP, the harbormaster and the kiosk (I have two). It is super easy to send an invoice on email and reminders on SMS or Email. Just a super nice integrated system I have a fantastic total overview of five harbors gusts and residents

Cons

i would like the update on the phone to be faster.

Torben, thanks a lot for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy about how our different products integrate with one another! :) We do believe that our HarbaMaster marina software should provide a seamless experience through various handy integrations with other Harba products as well as the systems which may be already present at a marina (e.g. accounting software, power pedestals, etc.). P.S. thanks for sharing that you'd like the update on the phone to be faster. We are working on speeding things up! :}

Harba Master is a international and very modern system.

Pros

I like most about this software that all information are in one system. This gives a good overview and you don't have to use time to create subscriptions in different systems. We always get a very good customer support.

Cons

There are some features which are not quite done yet, so we have to be a little patient.

Birgit, thanks a lot for your honest feedback! We do appreciate your patience as well as the support along the way. :}

Saves us time, listens to us during the ongoing development of the product, good support.

Pros

Sejlforeningen Vikingen has been using Harba for the past two years. We are using three og there modules, Messaging, Subscription and guest modules.We are very happy that Harba was cooperationg with us and asking for feedback when developing new features needed for our Danish Sailing club. It has been a worthwhile collaboration and the company has been very accommodating. We are happy with the possibylities...

Cons

We have been customers for a start up period. Of course, it has given some challenges, but we have almost reached target, at this time.Therefore, Harba is where it is today.

Carl, thank you very much for your sincere feedback as well as the continuous cooperation and support when developing new features and helping us grow as a company! We couldn't do it without you :)

Excellent system for managing your marina

I am just totally satisfied, it does exactly what I need from it

Pros

I really enjoy the dashboard, making it so easy to see what spaces are available, who have paid, their email and phone information and so on

Cons

There are just a few issues that needs to be improved, such as integration between app and web interfaces – I feel confident that these are going to improve with time

Urban, thank you very much for your review! There is always room for improvement and we are learning each day on how to be better. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and welcome!

Easy and useful for harbour and guest.

We are a little harbour and it make it easy to control that the guest have paid for the place. It is easy to contact the person "behind" the system and get support. It is very good the few times when we have problem. I can without problems recommend this payment system to other harbour.

Pros

It is easy to install, and the cost off start is minimal.

Cons

Sorry but I can't find anything. It just work.

Thank you very much for such a kind review! We are doing our best to make boating and running marinas a breeze!

Easy to implement!

Great support, easy to use

Pros

Easy to implement Great support during implementation - and after go-live

Cons

Some users are not familiar with using apps ...

Henrik, thanks a lot for your review. It means a lot to us! P.S. Just a quick reminder - in case some of your marina visitors are not comfortable with apps, they can simply visit our harba.co/book page, find your marina there, and make a payment online. No need to download the app! :}

Helpful organizer

We have a small harbour, but it will make administrating easier.

Pros

Easy to use. Hope to use the harbour plan app more often. It is in estonian :)

Cons

Some bugs in the beginning, but nothing too serious.

Ingvar, thank you very much for your honest feedback about our HarbaMaster marina management software!