Igea HHC Reviews

4.59/5 (22 reviews)

Amy Scott

Reviewed 2013-10-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The Home Health Care company that I work for is unique. The insurance we work with is not mainstream, so when we started looking into switching to a database we had a lot of trouble finding one that could handle our insurance and reporting requirements. We started off with a different company. While they were selling their program to us, they were very attentive and seemed willing to help us figure out how to tweak their software to fit our needs. However, that all changed once we signed our name on the dotted line. Their technical support either would not return my call or could not understand my situation, so I couldn't receive and help from them. When I attempted to contact the marketing agent for additional help, he would never return my call. One of our sister companies found IGEA and asked that I attend a demo with the thought that we might switch companies. I have to say that, going into that demo, I was not hopeful that it would be any different. Needless to say, when Eileen called for our appointment, I had a bit of an attitude. That changed almost immediately. The layout of IGEA was so smooth and easy to follow. Everything needed was right there. As she progressed with her demo, I was more and more impressed. Everything was easier than the other system, and when she showed me their scheduling, I was sold! Since we have signed on the bottom line, my marketing agent has called and emailed several time to make sure everything is going well. She has returned all my calls, even while traveling. On several occasions, she has taken the time out of her busy schedule to walk me through any and all problems, and she doesn’t get off the line with me until I understand how to precede. When I have contacted IGEA’s technical support department, I have gotten a response within a couple of hours. They are helpful and stay with me until either I understand or we work out my issue. It has been wonderful working with such attentive and helpful staff. My company covers a four-state region, which led to some additional coordinating when it came to scheduling our training sessions. IGEA was helpful and accommodating. Because of that, the training was easy for everyone to attend. Our trainer is great! She has been very thorough and makes sure we all understand everything before she moves on to the next section. I couldn’t have asked for better. Over all our experience with IGEA has been wonderful and I would be pleased to recommend them to anyone looking to move into the EMR world.

Derrick Tipton

Igea is good, but others are better

Reviewed 2018-11-01

I use Igea for PT notes and it's fine..... It's just not the best one!

William Shelton

The software is excellent mobility and features.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Assisted in implementing the Start-up phase of our company.

Eric Smith

Igea Home Health software allowed us to get our company off the ground and running!

Reviewed 2015-06-17

We utilized Igea software from the very first day that we began our company. The functionality and oversight that the software allowed for us from an administrative and daily operations standpoint enabled us to operate at such a streamlined efficiency that surprised even us! I knew we were in good hands when I was able to work with the sales department and saw first hand the amount of time that they took not just to explain to me how their software worked, but that they showed a genuine interest in actually learning about my company and the direction we were wanting to go and understanding how Igea could come along side us and provide us the best platform possible to be successful in our given industry. A true benchmark of a successful company is that they are always engaged in the process of improvement. The amount of revisions and updates I've seen from Igea since we started with them gives me great confidence in knowing that they desire to be on the leading edge of my industry and that they take seriously my thoughts, concerns and needs for how we need the software to better work for us as we continue to grow and expand. To know that my voice is not only heard but is valued is worth its weight in gold. I am thankful that I am able to partner with a team like Igea in bettering my business model and ultimately providing a better service and product to our clients.

DeAnna Willett

I love Igea

Reviewed 2013-12-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I love Igea. I found out about Igea from Google while doing some research when I first started my company in 2009. When I spoke to other agencies and users of medical software, they encouraged me to go with a company that has a good customer support system. I chose Igea because they are always available for questions and concerns. Igea is the only software company I have utilized, and I'm glad I made that decision. They always have the latest updates and are constantly trying new ways to improve and make the software user-friendly. There are so many features in Igea, we are still exploring them all! I highly recommended this product for three reasons: 1) great customer service, 2) user-friendly, and 3) always updating the software to make it even better than it already is!

Maria Alonso

Self Explanatory and Easy to Use!

Reviewed 2015-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

The product Igea is extremely easy to use. Its directory is self-explanatory, and it's easy to accomplish or search for what is needed. The system is very consistent with its speed and the process to finish work. The quality is top-notch! Everything is really professional, and the printable work is very nice.

Amy Skaggs

Great software, support and training!

Reviewed 2014-07-18

My company covers a 4 state region and the insurance we work with is not mainstream, so initially, we had a lot of trouble finding one that could handle our insurance and reporting requirements. The layout of IGEA was so smooth and easy to follow. Everything we needed was right there. As the sales agent progressed with her demo I was more and more impressed. Everything was easier than the other system and when she showed me their scheduling, I was sold! The training was easy for anyone and everyone to attend. Our trainer is great! She has been very through and makes sure we all understand before she moves on to the next section. Since we signed on the bottom line my sales agent has called and emailed several times to make sure everything is going well. She has returned all my calls even while traveling. On several occasions she has walked me through a problem and doesn't get off the line until I understood how to precede. (IGEA's technical support) are helpful and stay with me until we have worked out my issue. It has been wonderful working with such attentive and helpful staff.

Martha Angelini

Quality

Reviewed 2013-01-22

Quality work and user friendliness is why I chose Igea. From the beginning they were very organized and easy to work with. All of my staff was able to learn Igea quickly compared to other software programs I have seen. Whenever we needed customer support, the representatives were always available and went through step by step whatever needed to be solved. They never just gave us instructions and hung up. The whole experience has been great and I am happy with a system that can combine the clinical with the financial aspect of my business, which makes both run more efficiently. Their best qualities are friendliness, professionalism and fast, yet good quality service. Thank you very much for everything to Pablo Buki and Luciano.

Matthew Silver

Phenomenal EMR system with great support and user friendly for long t

Reviewed 2015-10-22
Review Source: Software Advice

The layout of the product is very easy to figure out and streamlined which makes the admission process and billing process much easier. The online videos help with getting familiar with performing the tasks needed in the office to submit billing and to write orders interview notes. The support is very helpful and accommodating with scheduling.

Albert Ndivo

Easy-to-use yet powerful software system

Reviewed 2016-12-13
Review Source: Software Advice

I highly recommend this software system as a tool in running a Home Health Agency. It is both easy to learn since most of its functions follow a linear process and it comes with detailed videos in case you run into problems. However, I would also recommend the End-User to take their time and become more familiar with the various functions, as with any other software system, as it can become rather frustrating when you skip a step and cannot figure why it isn't responding they way you expect it to. The Customer Support is also prompt and they even have a Remote Assist function that allows them to walk you through whatever issues you may have.

Anthony Martin

Reviewed 2012-12-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The edge of our organization is to have the best health care software available today, with the advance technology, IGEA constant innovation bring more patient care point from any locations and facilities coordination of care 24/7. Before we made the decision to buy any software, we saw many demonstrations of different application and systems in the industry. Out of numerous demos, IGEA earn our expectations and gave us the resources to manage the agency from head to toes. We have only used IGEA and would never change it for anything else. We are one of the very first home health agencies in Miami to use IGEA, since 2005, Were currently use IGEA 5. Implementation of the system was fast and done as easy as 123. Professional technical representative on site through the process. Software is simple easy to learn, window based, and friendly by just pointing your mouse and click. Always received great support from professional technical operators.

Eric Smith

Thinks outside the box to meet our needs!

Reviewed 2014-12-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I like their willingness to understand the industry I am in and the regulations that govern our industry. They are also willing to adapt their software to make compliance with industry standards as streamlined and effective as possible.

Anthony irwin

Igea HHC Software Review

Reviewed 2015-04-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use, portability, customization, layout is friendly, able to be used by all levels of providers. Easy billing cycles.

Marco Rodriguez

Igea is the best idea!

Reviewed 2016-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Igea is easy to use and allows for creation of custom forms. This was useful because it allowed our agency to not have to retrain staff on new forms.

Wanda Fulton

Great software, and everyone is so helpful!

Reviewed 2015-02-04
Review Source: Software Advice

I love IGEA. Everyone is so helpful!

Srievis Dorta

Reviewed 2013-10-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Our agency's experience with MY IGEA software has been a pleasant one. We haven't experienced any technical difficulties with the program. The costumer service/support has always been available and helpful. The program's features are extremely easy to use, and the tutorials facilitate the usage of the entire program as well as any new additions or changes that are made to it. Overall, our agency couldn't be more pleased with the program!

Vlad Shalit

Reviewed 2012-12-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Igea HHC software is very well designed and easy to use. We were up and running after a few short training sessions. Their technical support is great, and they also take their client's feedback seriously. There were a few feature requests that I suggested. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my requests were rolled into the software just a few weeks later. WOW!

Conrad Zaguirre

Good Software

Reviewed 2013-01-24

This software has a very good potential to be great and a leader in this industry. Their only competition is their own cost to be competitive with the market.

Omar Ogra

Reviewed 2012-12-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Igea software allows me to organize my agency’s super busy schedule because it includes a graphical and easy to use scheduling interface and features automatic scheduling capabilities. I can easily create each caregiver’s schedule and print the Employee Schedule Chart and Daily Activity Records very easily.

Abel Perez Alonso

Reviewed 2012-12-18
Review Source: Software Advice

With Igea software efficiently communicating with the caregivers in the field is very easy. With Igea's Point of Care, the caregivers now can deliver their assessments and clinical notes from each patient's home, expediting the submission of bills and receipts and making the process super fast.

Maria Franz

The Sale Person that sold us the product will promise anything to get you to sign up and will not give you what was promised after you sign up. Then turns around to accuse you of lying and deny that he promised. And wont even call you back.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Won't put anyone to experience what we experienced

Clayton Griffin

Great

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-01-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I love this. It's easy to use and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for something like this. It is better than some other ones that are on the market today. It's affordable and I definitely would go and get if I were you.