Jenesis Software Reviews

Insurance agency management solution

Jenesis Software

Overall organization has definitely changed in the office

Pros

I like all the features that it has. I like that I just have to open up one page and can access all my companies from there.

Cons

It really hard to say what I least like because overall it’s a great software. The only thing I would like different is the timing of forms. It makes you start over if you step away for a few minutes.

You're awesome, Elizabeth! Thank you for the review and for being such a valuable customer. We appreciate you!

Everyone is ALWAYS So Helpful !

Pros

The ease of maneuvering around in the system,the ability to keep up with daily schedules through the J-Timer, Quote control which makes quoting SO MUCH EASIER & FASTER!Sometimes the system wont update through our downloads and this could very well be a company side issue rather then Jenesis.

Jenesis Review

Great!

Pros

The Jenesis agents are knowledgeable when issues occur.

Cons

The hiccups or firewalls going down at busy moments.

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review, Brandy! We're sorry you sometimes have hiccups during busy times. We are constantly in touch and working with the security at our data center, so hopefully, you don't experience too much of this.

Jenesis Software Review

I like the tech support a lot

Pros

I enjoy the ease of Jenesis. It lets me make certificates of insurance which is very helpful.

Cons

I disliked the way it would close when the image wasn't scanned right

Awesome Tech support

Pros

Hada database issue, Jenesis Tech support remote accessed our database. Found a issue and since we were working with it all day. He repaired it after hours to make our business day easier

Cons

I do not wish to fill in this section but your still forcing me to enter BS.

Jenesis Software review

Pros

We are able to check the insureds insurance information and keep up with all transactions with the company. I would not be able to run a business with Jenesis Software.

Cons

There is no complaints with Jenesis Software. Everything with the software is excellent.

Great Resource.

Pros

I love that I can just go to any client we have and everything be in one spot.

Cons

If you have a policy in the system showing cancelled, b/c the client did not pay in office, and you are trying to process the downloads, you will have to manually process those policies.

I am impressed with the system and how it works. On Value for money, Have no idea. Matt would know

When I get used to the system as a whole I am sure I will like it even better than I do now. Of course it takes time to learn a new system but the couple of months I've been using it now, I like it. It is easy to look up things like renewals and forms. And filling out forms are pretty easy also.

Pros

It is pretty easy to do notes, find forms that I need, input information on the policies into the system. So far I am happy with the system. Am sure I will get better the more I use it.

Cons

Still inputting the insured's in the system. Have noticed that when doing H/O, Dwelling Fire, ect, you have to change the date at the top of the coverage page. It is correct on 1st page but not correct on the 1st pg of the coverage page. Also noticed that sometimes when you enter a policy (H/O) sometimes it comes up twice on the front page. I think I figured that out, don't put garaging address and just go to coverage page. For the most part, I'm sure all will be simple when I get completely used to the system.

User Friendly

Jenesis makes it easy to keep up with our customers and reports.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate through this software. It is also convenient to control our customer data base information in this system.

Cons

The commercial side of things could use some more work. Especially when trying to use the quote control options.

Thank you, Courtney!!! You should join a webinar on Quote Control. That may help with some of the things you're needing answers on!

jenesis use

I like using Jenesis its very easy and quick

Pros

It is very easy to use and when its working right its pretty quick to pull everything up

Cons

I don't like that it goes out ...in the last 2 weeks I would say it has gotten better, before it was going out on a daily basis

Awesome Company

I love the service we get from Jenesis and the ease of use. Everything we need is at a click of a button.

Pros

The system is so easy to use. Good Customer Service and a good value.

Cons

Not being able to quote all my auto carriers in QC.

Thank you so much for the review, Sandra!

Written by those who use it.

Pros

functionality is the most user friendly software. Built for the user not the technical department.

Cons

logs me out when I'm doing something else for a little to long

Johnny, Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate it!

Happy Customer

Stores and saves all the information we input, keeps everything in one place, and is easy to learn and use!

Pros

This system is easy to navigate, and easy to learn!

Cons

The Chat function is great, but it errors out on me multiple times in a week.

Pros and Cons

Pros

Creating customer profiles Entering Payment Cancellation Request Pre-Fill Attaching documents

Cons

Cannot copy from customer profile. (email address, phone number etc.) Prefill Certificates of Insurance

Jenesis Software

Functional for what we use it for. Helpful staff that will utilize suggestions made to help with our agency's operations.

Pros

Very functional for what we do and easy to use.

Cons

At times there are glitches that need tech support help.

Auto Insurance Specialist

Pros

I like the simplicity of the system. It makes being able to process policies fast and easy!

Cons

I would like to be able to port quote information from Jenesis to our online quoting system (Acuauto)

Happy user

Pros

It does what it is supposed to do in easing our everyday duties, especially since we have multiple locations. Customer support is very efficient with their responses and their ability to fix the issues at hand.

Cons

We have had technical issues and some of the requests we have had on these have been fixed quickly but have happened repetitively.

Mediocre Agency Management System

They have great webinars & the training is live online, which we really liked as well.

Pros

I like that it handles claims, customer management, the insurance rating and most importantly with our agents - commission management.

Cons

I don't like that they don't have 24/7 support. The support system is only avaiable during regular business hours, which is hard within our agency when we have had minor problems with freezing up.

Thank you so much for the kind review, Brittany! We would love for support to be offered 24/7 as well. Hopefully, we get there very soon!

Great Customer Service

The system is very easy to use

Pros

I like have everything in one place , quotes, files, accounting

Cons

Download is my least favorite feature of Jenesis

Jenesis review

Pros

Over all it not hard to use but still has some issue.

Cons

The system has to many time it will freeze up and we have to reboot our computers. We have had Citrix to just close and had to re login.

I have worked with their system for over 2 years and never had any issues First class

Pros

Always works and always making improvements - their customer service has never failed us. it is the most important tool we use on a daily basis for filing our clients policies and information

Good

always answer all our needs

Pros

save files and notes, look customer quickly, quote easy, look companies easy

Cons

when connection drops, sometimes, sometimes waiting for tech support take long time

I find it very easy to use and it is definitely an asset to our agency

They are always trying to keep it up to date to make sure things run smoothly.

Pros

I find this product to be very easy to use. They are always updating the program to make sure to meet all of the agents needs.

Sam's review of jenesis

Pros

the ease of use and the customer service if very friendly

Cons

the updates block us form quoting and downloads and we have to call they get us up and running really fast though

Jenesis Review

Pros

I like that is an easy software to navigate.

Cons

I least like that at the same time every day there is a lag in printing things, it freezes completely.