Jonas Enterprise Reviews - Page 4

secretary, receptionist, record invoice

it's easy to use, can track a lot on information on the customer or the supplier. We use p o so it's easy to find were the part is order from which supplier and for which customer. There is many way you can find a customer example name, addresses or phone number. After you get use to it there is some short cut you can use. When you need help the service is there to help you.

Wonderful!!!

Pros

Their attention to detail during the training and Go Live process has been amazing.

Cons

We are going Live this week, but so far I have not found anything I have not liked.

Jonas Software

Pros

I like the module on job costing and the integrated approval process.

Cons

I dislike how I can't always see the full picture on a report; it is always separated into many pages.

Good Software

Pros

Abilty to mange change orders and keep track of subcontractor status inquiries. Ability to forcast the job and provide accurate records.

Cons

Inability to scan invoices into the software and be abel to review invoices electronically or subcontractor priceing

New to Jonas and I love it!

Pros

I love the capabilities and the flexibility of Jonas software. I love being able to e-mail earnings statements to employees and create custom reports in Report Gen.

Cons

I wish I could add cost items on the fly when I'm entering an invoice.

It is very slow and unorganized.

Pros

The only feature I liked better than our previous software was the ability to post multiple days of time against work orders.

Cons

It is slow and unorganized. Reports are terrible, and locating information is next to impossible in any kind of timely manner. Billing procedures are time-consuming and redundant many times.

We are early in the process and just getting started however the Jonas team is diligent in pursuit to have us operational.

Pros

We are not operational so difficult to say but so far, it seems easy to navigate and seems to have all the tools.

Cons

Training is pre-set and fast and furious. Busy daily operation makes it difficult to keep up. New users need to have dedicated super-users to manage training and then re-train staff.

Very good product and excellent tech support

User friendly, gives you the information to make decisions, easy to tech to new users and excellent tech support & customer service

The first time I seen and used the softwqre over 10 years ago, I liked

Pros

Jonas is extreme flexibility in doing many tasks and data collection.

Cons

I have noticed that the menus have not changed over the years and am finding certain operations takes a bit of time.

Really enjoy learning how to use the software

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate and the help features are really great.

Cons

I haven't been using the software enough to have any dislikes.

Great product

Use this all the all the time for work. Great product!

Cons

Well integrated program for a company with multiple income streams

went from using multiple programs to using one integrated program that produces a consolidated financial statement, that then allows for drill down into the different income streams for profitability and accountability.

Pros

The company culture that nurtures growth and change to meet the clients changing world.

My experience using Jonas Enterprise

Despite their little short comings,I have really enjoyed this software,it has brought efficiency like never before into my business,and as a user of this software I highly recommend it to any large or small scale business or construction companies to give it a try and see the wonders

Pros

The best part of jonas enterprise is the user inface,it has a super user friendly interface especially the admin dashboard,the invoicing management is also very handy and it has really help me alot in terms of employees management.

Cons

At first it's kind of confusing for me to get familiar with but once I get the hang of it,it has wow me beyond comprehension

Current Mechanical Jonas Review

We are now doing more with less staff due to the efficiencies that Jonas has brought up related to time entry and document review utilizing Jonas Documents, now our managers can view invoices for jobs and work orders without having to dig thru large files. We also have improved data entry with payroll due to upload capability from Field Time and eMobile.

Pros

The features that have been the most impactful would be the eMobile and Field Time applications which have allowed us to go paperless in the office and become more efficient at managing our jobs and work orders. The product is easy to use and support is always able to help out when necessary as well as the trainers involved with each system. Integration with our existing business processes has been easy.

Cons

The only thing we have not liked is the hosted server thru Contegix, but we are moving in early May of 2020 to Jonas Azure and have heard great things about that service offering.

An accounting-focused software that focuses on the minutia instead of general ease of use.

Pros

Jonas creates an almost sterile accounting environment where every move is tracked and audited, increasing visibility of individual tasks. Processes are broken down into very small steps which can be helpful if you're looking for an audit trail. The mobile portion (emobile) of Jonas Enterprise is a valuable addition for field workers and dispatchers alike.

Cons

Visually the interface leaves much to be desired. Scale and size are unchangeable and there are many screens and modules that are so miniscule as to render them unreadable. Mobile-wise the visuals get better but are not quite user friendly for service individuals in the middle of a job. Jonas creates such a lengthy process for every single task that it can seem like you are taking 7 steps that could...

Bang for your buck

We have had a very positive 9 years with Jonas and the Jonas team. If we ever have an issue no matter how big or small the Jonas team have taken the time to talk to us and make sure any issue is resolved

Pros

Jonas Software and the Jonas Team are dedicated to the philosophy that we are in business together! They are constantly improving the software to meet the current needs of the construction industry, partnering with other software companies, welcome input and feed back from the users, all to create a product that is a functional tool for all levels of your organization.

Cons

When I invoice my customers and the contracts are in the million dollar price range the commas don't print on the invoice forcing me to manually adjust the invoices prior to sending them out

Great Value!

Pros

Jonas allows us to integrate every aspect of our company into one software package. This allows every department to be on the same page, in real time, which is of great value to us.

Cons

There are some features that we've heard are in the pipeline, that never seem to come to fruition.

This reviewer only left a rating

We have used Jonas for over 1 1/2 years. However, we have recently changed to another software company. The reason we went to Jonas was because our previous system was DOS based and did not have a strong service package. We have a fast growing service department which has increased from approximately 15 techs to over 30 techs in the last 5 years. After reviewing multiple companies we felt Jonas...

Cons

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the acknowledgment of the decision to decentralize the inputting of data. We found that we did have some minor issues but it was the incorrect inputting of data that created the imbalance. We have reviewed this and according to other clients using the same modules, the Jonas job cost retention functionality balances and is sound, the data is trustworthy. Additionally, in regards to Jonas Software being a Canadian Company, we are actually worldwide and a majority of our clients are located in the US. Although our head office is located in Toronto, we are experienced in successfully dealing with our U.S. clients for over 20 years.

Good Job Costing

overall this is a solid enterprise software for construction companies

Pros

it is a full enterprise system, it has a nice owner dashboard. the job costing is great and the report writer is also good.

Cons

the accounting side is a bit weak, the balance sheet would get out of balance sometimes. the overall look of the software is a bit outdated.

Seems to be lots of issues that are unexplainable by service department.

I hate getting the answer of we will fix it but can't explain why it happened. I am the type of person that likes to know why something is happening. Payroll fixes are one of those issues. When I remove something it should be removed not partly removed and then have to have a Jonas tech take the information out completely and start over. Also when I call in it seems that the people that call back are new and have no idea what they are doing and I have to waste time looking for the payroll individual when time is a factor.

Pros

Easy to get around for the most part. Search function works good but needs more detail. Easy to start a case.

Cons

Fixes seem harder than they should be and when I call in for help on a time sensitive matter the person helping doesn't seem to know what I am talking about.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a formwork subcontractor, and were looking for an integrative system to gather data from all aspects of our construction process. At the time we were shopping around, I had no idea how integrative software systems work. It was a bit of a shock to realize how dynamic they can be, and they definitely require a lot of study and application to get up and running. If your organization has someone...

Cons

Great Experience being able to monitor things in real time!

Pros

I liked being able to see my business from a variety of angles and to see how things are running in real time. Accounting is an important part of the business so being able to reduce data entry errors was also very helpful.

Cons

Initially I did not like having to fill out forms and give out endless amounts of information (or so it seems) just to look at brochures or have a nosey around past the main levels of the site.

Hi Tracey, Thanks for taking the time to review our software. We really appreciate it. On the plus side, we did recently update the website so that the forms would automatically populate with your information if you've filled it out once prior. We know that can be a little frustrating. If you have any recent examples where the form didn't populate, feel free to send me the urls, and we can have a look at getting those updated. Thanks again, Oren Falkovitz Marketing Manager Jonas Construction Software

Rocky start with soft landing

This software was purchased many years before we fully deployed. We faced challenges getting the information from our prior software programs into Jonas. Not that the Jonas software wasn't helpful and user friendly, it was more of a total revamp from our end. Then comes the issue of time. When "business goes on" and you don't have time to fully devote on a project, it gets stopped and started way...

Pros

The program is very adaptable. The consistent upgrades and changes as result of customer input is outstanding. Many ideas are suggested and then implemented within a year (if they are truly useful). The customer support is always there and everyone does their best to rectify any issues.

Cons

There are no roadblock cons. There are items that require a "workaround" on occasion but Jonas is very helpful in assisting with a workaround. The changeover of our entire system (our choice) was our biggest challenge. Along with that changeover it required us to think a bit differently.