Kennel Booker Reviews

4.82/5 (34 reviews)

Kristen Kadis

Kennel Booker Review

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Great!It is easy to use and easy for clients to understand.

Nicole Herzog

Easy to use all around

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Kennel Booker makes doing business easy.We were growing faster than I could keep track of all my pet vaccines and client information. Kennel Booker was a perfect solution for us. Now it is easy to keep track of all our pet and client information and Kennel Booker alerts me when vaccines are out of date. One less thing to look up when booking return clients. I can schedule for my specific site, runs, and services, sending tailored confirmation emails for all. The support we got when setting up for our site was wonderful. They were super attentive and helpful, walking us through each question we had, even adding new features that addressed specific things we wanted!

Stacy Dugdale

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2018-10-28

Definitely minimizes the clerical work. It does take time to getting it customized to fit our needs. It can be customized to suit your needs. It’s seems very basic at first but can be built the way you want it. Customer service is pretty helpful too

Allyson Nuss

A must for dog park owner

Reviewed 2018-10-24

It is a great program and has definitely made keeping track of customers much easier. Organization of each customer. Picture of pet and vaccinations all available

Juliette Jones

Kennel Booker Review

Reviewed 2018-10-23

I've been a Kennel Booker user for about a year now and I've seen how much more user friendly it has become. Any time I had a question or needed a feature added, the team was always so helpful and responded very quickly.I love how I can customize nearly everything to fit my business and any feature that I may need, the team helps create it for me!

Jennifer Shields

The best pet biz program!

Reviewed 2018-10-29

I honestly have no complaints. Love this program and the people involved in putting it together and servicing our needs. The customer service is above and beyond! They always respond to my emails right away. We are cats only and I do wish we could customize a little more but they have been amazingly helpful in customizing as much as they could. We used other programs and Kb’s ease of use is sueruoir to what I’ve used and seen. Love this program!

Andy Fisher

Easy to use, but very powerful.

Reviewed 2018-03-05

It makes running my cattery so much easier. I can't say there's anything that I don't like about KennelBooker. There have been a couple of things where I've thought "This could be better", and I've emailed the rep and he's fixed it the very next day!KennelBooker includes everything I've needed to get my Cattery admin running smoothly - customer and pet records, booking schedule, at-a-glance views of which rooms are in use at any one time... On top of that, it has an excellent, yet simple, online booking tool for customers to use. It's mobile friendly too, so I can easily check the schedule and confirm online bookings when I'm out and about. I've been able to start slowly, making use of only the bits I needed, and then started using more and more of the features as I've settled into the business. First I just used it for bookings, then I started logging vaccination details, then uploading scans of vaccination certificates, pet photos, dietary notes, then I turned on the online booking, and now I'm exploring the online payments integration. One of the customer rep is very responsive to feedback and has made a couple of tweaks that I've asked for very quickly.

April Ball

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Decent option compared to others out there. I would love to see it integrate with practice management software. More custom options. Easy to use. Good features like being able to email your clients confirmations for bookings and send postcards of their pets to them during their stay. Nice summary view to get a quick overall picture.

Greg McNamara

You cant find better than Kennel Booker

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Excellent and we have trialled a lot of packages. We are in Australia and the software is very configurable. Very good customer service and rapid fix if anything found out of ordinary. Excellent online software and compatible with all devices that we have. Makes taking bookings without hardly any interaction from us. Integrated payments with stripe work excellent.

Rebekah Thompson

Brilliant!

Reviewed 2017-01-10

The first thing that comes to mind is how amazing the representative was, his customer service skills are exceptional. Any questions I have are answered very quickly despite the time zones and he is willing to help us accomplish what we need to for our business. I have yet to find someone as willing and patient. I also really really like Kennelbooker itself. I tried a few different sites but as soon as I tried this one I knew it was going to be good. With his help, it's perfect for our business and it's extremely easy to use which is great as we need something quick and reliable. I like the representative is constantly looking to improve the software which is great for us. I am excited to use Kennelbooker to its full capacity, especially with the new updates coming soon. Overall, I would strongly recommend this to anyone who is looking for easy to use software, value for money and great customer service.Easy to use, it looks professional, lots of customizable features.

Christina Niels

Great easy to use software

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Best customer service by a far if we’ve ever had an issue or needed something to work differently the staff gets on it instantly

Katie James

LOVE KB - Excellent program and has everything I need to run my business

Reviewed 2017-01-09

I must of looked at 10 plus kennel programs before choosing Kennel Booker. I am so glad I did choose KB. Very easy to use and train staff on. Stephen is very good to work with, always happy to hear your ideas and take them on board and add it the program. Online payment system talks perfectly to the customers booking. I am also looking forward to new features what will be added in 2017. 110% makes my life easier! easy to use, Stephen is great to deal with

Christina Niels

Best kennel software out there

Reviewed 2018-04-13

- if they don't have an application you need there willing to figure out how to add it for you -super easy to learn -all of our records are now in one place

Heather Millard

This program has been great for my business! Cost effective and works great.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

I like a few things most about this software. First is the fact that it has helped me to organize my boarding business and stay on top of bookings. Second the very reasonable price compared to other programs.

Pierre Dubay

Kennel Booker review

Reviewed 2018-10-26

makes scheduling easyEase of sorting and managing appointments. Ease of financial detail review.

Connie Ash

Love the Product

Reviewed 2018-10-24

We love the product. It is easy to startup and maintain. Kennel Booker is easy to use. My staff have been able to learn and utilize the product with out difficulty.

Daniel Steiner

Great product easy handling

Reviewed 2017-01-13

very helpful in making adjustments to our needs. great and easy to handle by all in our company. great advantage for being a cloud based product. Easy to handle and cloud based

Stephenie Vallie

Small kennel with big software

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Online booking for clients, auto email confirmation and postcard.

Jennifer Schmidt

I wish I found this program years ago!!

Reviewed 2017-01-08

This is an incredible program with amazing customer support!! I'm still working on using all of the options properly but with the great support I think I'll figure it out before long. Its much easier than any others I have tried. One huge bonus is it auto updates to my google calendar on my phone! no more missed appointments! My customers love it and think its really easy because all they need to know is their email and no need to remember a password. If you are looking for a booking software stop looking now and use this! Prompt customer support, ease of use and flexibility.

Steve Folker

Easy to use and packed full of features to make your life easier.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

After doing lots research I settled on using Kennel Booker for our Cattery and have now been using it for 2 months. I can honestly say that I couldnt be more pleased with my choice. There have been a couple of occasions when I have needed the software to be tweaked to suit my needs and just a quick email and he made the changes I need.

Macaully Shields

Skip the rest, this program is the best hands down.

Reviewed 2016-07-03

I tried several highly rated programs before luckily finding kennelbooker.com. It's the easiest, most efficient program out there. The customer service is superb and they immediately met all my needs tailoring the program to what I needed. And it's half the price of the other less efiecient programs. Plus there was no set up fee. Why? Because it was so easy to learn I don't need any help setting it up. Do yourself a favor and skip all the rest. This program is hands down the best out there! It's so easy to use. The customer service is prompt and is able to tailor the program to your companies needs.

Lisa Boyles

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Excellent customer supportEase to use, and customer support. good tuturials

jane varey

very satisfied

Reviewed 2018-10-23

My overall experience has been great. If I have a question it is answered promptly, and they have been able to change the programing to suit my facilities pricing.It allows me to access the site from my phone, ipad, or computer

Casey Killough

Rockin K Kennels

Reviewed 2018-10-24

I love that I can make reservations and adjustments from anywhere!

Sam Ward

One of the best moves I did for my cattery business!

Reviewed 2017-02-02

I had looked at many software programs for my business and always found fault with them. Then I came across KennelBooker! It has changed my life for the better. So easy to use, even to the extent my staff who are not tech savvy at all have found there way around the program very easily. It has allowed me to maximise my time so much more efficiently. Whenever I have ever needed help, they answer my queries very quickly which is fantastic. If your looking to make the move I could not recommend KennelBooker highly enough.Ease of use, time efficient, lots of different uses.