Kitomba Reviews

4.55/5 (62 reviews)

Belinda Baretta

Satisfaction

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Sales targets are easy to track and we love the online booking

Pros
We love the onlinebooking system and point if sale....

Cons
Nothing really, there isn't anything I dontlike about Kitomba

Tamsen Ahipene-Donaldson

Amazing Software

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Easier and straight forward cash reconciliation. Being able to get targets for stylist. Tracking product coming in and going out.

Pros
How it looks. Its so easy to follow and find things and it's so customizable.

Cons
Not being able to see who was in your column when clients are moved to another day rather than cancelling which you can see.

Tarnia Simpson

Awesome

Reviewed 2019-11-04

I’m still getting use to it, it has so much and covers everything!!! I forget how to input things. But it is a wonderful program

Pros
Online booking system and detailed customer client cards

Cons
The price of the monthly cost and that is it

Sheena Singh

Beginner Learner

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-02

In last few months of signing up for Kitomba it's been amazing. I can't really say much about the overall use of functions & availability of what a salon or general business would need but I can see with Tutorials, Step by Step guides, amazing team support no matter how big or small the problem, so much support options "Kitomba University" & tools. As far as I can see & have been shown it has just about everything available in one package deal a business could need. I am new to the business ownership world so Im nt sure yet if anything is missing but I highly doubt it. I just know from the short time I've been signed up, its the best software program I could have signed up to.

Pros
Staff & Wages section Online Booking system Products & Services Marketing & Promotional information I dont know at this point all the benefits

Cons
I don't know at this point any cons. Haven't used it for long enough to know.

Leanne Morris

Behind the times

Reviewed 2019-12-09

The customer service is good and the staff try hard to help us but they are only as good as the programming and this is too slow. Business is moving so fast as is our customer's needs. We have to keep up with them otherwise we lose them.

Pros
Im not sure because there are some good things but the gaps counteract the good

Cons
They are far too slow in keeping up with customer needs eg 1. There is no waitlist 2. We cannot add notes to Client forms 3. We cannot send out Client forms prior to arrival to save time. 4. Online booking and reporting do not work together

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Sarah Ritchie

I have found kiyomva super easy for myself and even my team love it.

Reviewed 2018-05-24

It was easy to use. The end pictures were. Blurry which was confusing sometimes though

Pros
It's easy and the help desk is great. The customer rep is fantastic. There are a lot of different ways of doing the same thing which is helpful as everyone works differently.

Cons
I can't change rosters on K1 and I can't always find the reports I like the best easily. Some of the reports aren't what I want and I can't always find that easily either. It sounds up on product sales which is then confusing as figures don't match up.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

rocco congiu

It easy to use just getting expensive!

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
I like the service when ever I call up they can fix my problem with ease and the colour histories. are easy to read!

Cons
I don't like the costs involved i have been a long time userwhereas other competitors are cheaper and are paid off after a while!

Wendy Krivan

Recent Update

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Pros
As always amazing support- Help Desk staff are fantastic Easy to use many different functions.

Cons
Recent update visually is more difficult to see -Templates Calendar graphics not bold or clear enough.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Dianne Briggs

Program and tech support ru b8sh

Reviewed 2019-11-15

Dispise kitomba, accounts no response, tech support lack of experience but just keep charging you for a corrupt program. E.g.. putting appointments into program, sending wrong messages to clients that hadn't made an appointment.

Pros
I have nothing to say here program rubbish

Cons
Lack of customer satisfation, and overly priced for the service

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Maria Flanagan

This platform has been a game changer for our business and support is 2nd to none.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Pros
Its ease of use, the lists we can generate and marketing capabilities - online booking is so smooth.

Cons
On our online booking automated email we would like to change the text completely and I have been told I cannot do that ( I can just add text) this would be awesome if we could change this.

Diana Wright

I loved using Kitomba. Sorry to see it go at this stage.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
I like how easy it was to use and easy to add and delete clients and products. It was very easy and helpful to call for help.

Cons
I enjoyed the software. I have no problems with it. But I had to cancel our account and I am just starting up and finance is very very tight at the moment saying that once we are going well I will contact Kitomba again.

Ashleigh Cole

Kitomba review

Reviewed 2016-11-08

Kitomba is a great system to use with great functions and easy to get the hang of. Only downside is the price.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10