Kukui Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

See full reviews by rating

PH

Paul H.

The page layout is good. Software supplies good information, and e-mail notification when someone makes an appointment, which is very helpful.

DY

Derek Y.

The simplicity of how it is laid out and the help dropdowns are very straightforward. Customer support has always been top notch and so responsive to all my requests and cries for help.

KC

Kerri C.

Integration to ShopKey/Mitchell calendar and cars is poor. It is inconsistent in identifying inbound contacts as existing customers and mixing the names of customers up.

KF

Kenny F.

Sometimes it works slowly. Difficult to tell if new customers are from web or from my postcards that I send out.

tS

tim S.

It does make me actually go online once in a while. There really isn't much that I can complain about.

JS

Jeff S.

Kukui users...

How would you rate Kukui?

We are very happy with Kukui especially with the customer service.

new customers. Ease in reaching out to existing customers.

Pros

since I am not terribly experienced with these programes it is important that it be easy to use and understand. I find Kukui to be a great fit for our shop.

Cons

there have been a few times i would like more ease with texting directly from the program, otherwise I can't think of any negatives.

There are a lot of things done very well and a lot of areas that could be drastically improved upon.

Tracking, data analytics, reporting, call auditing, email, website & special control. Better marketing management from one consistent platform.

Pros

That Kukui allows me to manage the majority of my marketing from one place. I like knowing where my customers are coming from, how much they're spending with us, the real time database integration accuracy & ability for me to easily calculate our ROI.

Cons

There's a lot of really good information and access to particular attributes, but there are a decent amount of features that would be beneficial to have that they don't include. It's fairly user friendly, but for people who what to dive further into the inner workings of the data, it's often too shallow or basic.

Love my experience with Kukui.

Pros

Every member of the staff which I have met has turned to a friendship. I especially love customer rep.

Communication has been great

Pros

Like the look & feel, ease of use for my customers, has been easy to get updates and new pictures changed and/or added

Cons

Do not like the tire interface as much, would like to be able to just submit a request for a tire quote if they wanted. A lot of my customers do not want to do it themselves.

Great all in one platform that is easy to use and understand

Expert insight on an industry that is almost impossible to keep up with unless it's your full time job

Pros

Almost a set it and forget it service. Not that you truly forget about it, but Kukui makes it so easy to set up, then you just have to monitor and tweak/adjust to dial it in

Cons

Can be a bit overwhelming with all the features and even after 2+ years, I feel like there are probably some features I still don't fully understand. I think if they would break down the site/service into 5-10 sections and then go through one section a month and really break down what the info means, how it is gathered, and how you can use it in your business, that would be EXTREMELY helpful

Excellent way to earn more customers and revenue.

Pros

Ease of use. Great way to track your sales, average repair orders, phone calls. Great way to send email specials to my customer base.

Cons

Sometimes its a little difficult to create a new email piece for my customers. Other than that there is nothing else.

Software is good

Pros

Automatic transfer of reviews to website and facebook. The review feature is easy for my customers to use.

Cons

I really like the customer link feature that helped me identify my most valued customers, would really like to see this feature on your software.

REALLY EASY TO MAKE CHANGES AND GET THINGS DONE

Pros

Easy to use and easy to get help if we need it.Customer support representative is on top of it and any time we need anything she is very helpful.Moving to Kukui has made a big difference compaired to the old marketing I use to use.

Cons

Great to work with, good communication

Pros

User friendly, easy to use software, easy on the eyes, customers like the look of our website, easy to get reviews.

Cons

not easy to decide a design plan with all the options you give to us for the website. but that's not really a bad thing

Kukui has done more for me in a short time than all of the other companies I have used together

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to understand what you are looking at. The amount of information that is available and also the amount of options that you have.

Cons

Great support, happy to have them in my corner.

Support is great. range of different avenues to reach people.

Pros

Monthly calls to follow up on different projects and suggest new ones. Phone calls recorded for future training opportunity's Great web site design and easy changes. Dashboard is awesome, so much info right there. Need to work on getting e-mails from customers. Texting, They have testing so customers do not have your cell#.

Cons

May not have the ROI I had built with multiple partners prior to. Still better than YP, Mudlick and demand force.

Haven't been disappointed once.

We needed to update our marketing from the 90's to the new century. Kukui was the perfect solution to get us doing the things we need to do to get ourselves in front of today's customers.

Pros

I love the all in one aspect. There is so much SEO and Marketing help all in one simple service. The customer support has been perfect. My questions are resolved quickly and professionally. I was originally worried that there was a lot of over promising, and I would experience a lot of under delivery. This has not been the case. I am very happy with Kukui, and I would definitely recommend the service

Cons

There are a few features that i would like to see integrated, or made a little easier to use. But for the most part, I don't have any complaints. Oh, I would like to see this product in other industries. I work for more than one business and wish I had this for my other businesses.

Still hoping I made the right choice.

Phone call monitoring, dashboard and coupon changing. postcard campaigns are nice.

Pros

Phone call recording. Quick access to changing things like coupons on my website. The dashboard can be helpful to check thing like car count and average ticket.

Cons

The only phone calls that get recorded are their tracking numbers calls. So if you need to review a call you can only do it they call one of the numbers Kukui puts out. I needed it from a call that was on a original line and it was very disappointing.

Great to work with.

All in one, Website, reviews, portal.

Pros

Super easy to use for us and for customers. Love the reviews. Love the link to Facebook. Portal pages has lots of info. Web site was easy to set up

Cons

Was trying to think of cons and could not think of any. It would be great if it was free, but i am ok paying.

Pleased.

Customers!

Pros

Ease of configuration. I like that it is easy to modify the specials on the web site. I also like the adaptive/responsive html that lets mobile and desktop users have a great web experience.

Cons

I would like better integration with Protractor shop management software. I would like the ability to have customers actually schedule services instead of requesting an appointment. I would also like a customer portal to their vehicle's service records.

The numbers I need at my fingertips.

Marketing mastery.

Pros

It helps me to keep track of my marketing easily and quickly. So when I talk with my coach, he also has access to the platform and we can discuss performance issues with full knowledge laid out in front of us.

Cons

I would like to see some industry benchmarks or a clear description of what those benchmarks are and maybe a suggestion or two about solutions.

Kukui helps get business in the door, and continues to monitor sales as business grows.

Increased sales and customer car count.

Pros

Cons

The software takes a while to update the numbers on sales and other statistics. Some of the features are kind of glitch. But the main functions are very usable.

I really enjoy having everything at my fingertips.

Ease and use access, easily listen to leads. See how leads get turned into profit.

Pros

That everything is right there. It is easy to add things to the website. Especially special days we are going to be closed etc.

Cons

It would be amazing if there was a way to integrate with Google Calendar & also a check in system or software.

Very happy with the process from creation to support

Pros

I like the flexibility to be able to update and make changes to the site by simply emailing our rep. We also appreciate the expertise and in suggestions to make the website its best.

Cons

We do not have a compatible POS to work with all that Kukui offers. We would like to use the tracking information that links with the POS.

Overall a great interactive system! Keeps us in touch with clients and them with us!

Reviews, follow-up and appointment reminders for clients, a top web presence and being able to review customer phone calls.

Pros

Integration with Protractor is excellent for follow ups! The dashboard is always good to look at but most of all, the review area is awesome and allows interaction! The phone call listen back tool is neat for reviewing past customer service experience as well

Cons

No real negatives, the cost is the only thing that takes some adjusting too as it is much more then we've ever paid for web services. In saying this, we are getting more value then ever before and it seems to be helping with the overall business experience for our clients!

The best return on my investment for customer acquiring new customers and retaining them.

Pros

I am not computer savvy. This platform allows me to navigate and share with my employees our business and month to month goals on many levels.

Cons

I want it to do more. I am sure the system can do it I just have to find the time to use it more.....

A great product and customer service

Great website. Track my spending and calls

Pros

Recorded calls, emails are easy, I can track may spending on marketing and I get an explanation when the numbers change. Great website I always get complements. I can easily answer a appointment and a review.

Cons

I can't change the service intervals to real world maintenance. I don't care what the manufacturer recommend service because it is base on false driving pattern. No person drives under these conditions to change oil at 10k miles. I need the ability to adjust my maintenance accordingly. Better sync with Mitchell schedule

Kathy with Kukui has been phenomenal. They can customize anything and never say no

better web presence than I've ever had before

Pros

The reports seem unbiased like others I have worked with in the past. They can nail down exactly where the leads come from. I like how easy it is to write a blog.

Cons

Everything has been awesome with Kukui

Pros

Dashboard is great you hit a lot of the KPI's . I also like the top% on each KPI. The call recording nice feature.

Cons

There is a lot of info to look at hard to focus on key items. I'm sure over little time be easy.