Kukui Reviews

4.75/5 (73 reviews)

Jeff Slavich

Outstanding

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
Easy to use. Customer retention and acquisition options are superb. Customers find it very simple to use.

Cons
It does make me actually go online once in a while... There really isn't much that I can complain about. It works great.

Tiersa Jergesen

This is ok, it functions well, but I feel that it is a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Our website is built for us so we don't have to do it ourselves. Some of the customer tracking is beneficial.

Pros
Our contact is easy to work with and prompt at getting answers for us. I am able to adjust minor things on our site as needed.

Cons
It is very clunky. There are some things that I think could be easier to use when updating the website. There have been some basic needs that we have not been able to get answers to. While we like working with our representative, because she is not "website" trained, some of my questions don't make sense to her so it's sometimes a challenge to get answers.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Nick Modesti

Kukui is great!

Reviewed 2019-03-23

Overall, I'm happy with Kukui. They provide great support to the automotive industry

Pros
Pros: Monthly meetings with account rep. Innovative. Works well.

Cons
Cons: Not sure about internet search results for our company online

Christa Browne

Excellent customer service all around!

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Being able to track our business all around

Pros
The analytics are amazing, this feature truly helps guide us with decisions we make with regards to advertising and tracking who we do spend our advertising dollars with.

Nikki Ayers

We LOVE Kukui!

Reviewed 2017-08-28

Pros
Kukui is easy to use! The team at Kukui is great to work with and extremely well versed not only in websites and SEO work but also what works in the automotive industry! I highly recommend!

Response from Kukui

Thanks Nikki

Rick Seneris

Sales are up because people are finding us and are impressed by our website.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
Being able to track metrics of previous months with ease. How it works well with Google Adwords with custom landing pages. Ease of making changes.

Cons
Can't edit out going email reminders.

toby pils

Things getting done while I sleep !!!

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Pros
Customer feedback and all the different tools that show us how we measure up.

Cons
Sometimes info that is sent to me goes straight to trash, and if I'm not watching I might miss good info.

Brent Robinson

The one time putting all your eggs in one basket pays off!

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
Bundling all your marketing data into one dashboard makes it so easy. Margie is great! I enjoy going over our data monthly with her help. After trying other options this is the best!

Cons
It does so much I forget about some features. I am not good at marketing so creating emails to generate interest is not my favorite.

Michael Reed

Love the dashboard. Support and account managers are terrible

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
The Dash board has a lot of great information and tracks information that is useful. Call recording makes it easy to find out if managers are doing and answering calls as trained Email marketing is great to have service reminders, thank you's, and recommended services go out.

Cons
The support from account managers. The customer service is not what it used to be when we first started with Kukui. Account managers should have the basics down to know where the locations are, what they perform and how to generate more business for the customer. Adwords should be related to the business and what drives customers to search for them. Should not be paying for "Arizona emissions repair specialized in OBD1". We have been through 3 account managers in 2 years, and each time it takes 2 months for the next to familiarize themselves with the locations. I pay for a service to be done by professionals, because I am am not in this field. But I expect more than what I am getting.

Valerie Martin

Kukui is not only easy to use, it provides a huge array of features!

Reviewed 2017-08-31

it is easy to keep in touch with our customer base, send out specials, see the day to day of our business and run our website.

Pros
Kukui makes it so easy to access all the information for your business all in one place. They help manage customer accounts, used cars, our website, and the cost is right for our company.

Cons
The only thing i have an issue with is sometimes my pictures for the used cars don't load through all the way, but this is resolved with a email to my rep or to tech support.

chris griffith

so far my experience with kukui has been very positive.

Reviewed 2017-09-07

We can get a quick overview of our performance compared to previous performance. The ability to sit down with our service writers and let them hear themselves on phone calls has made huge improvements in how they work with customers on the phone.

Pros
the customer support is great. the amount of data that is readily available in an easy to digest format is great.

Cons
switching from panel to panel can be slow and unresponsive at times. refreshing the page helps. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kevin Donohoe

My shops were early adopters to the Kukui platform. I can imagine life without Kukui!

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
The information on the dashboard allows my management team to make clear, accurate decisions on how we spend our marketing dollars.

sarah swanson

Love using this program

Reviewed 2017-08-31

makes my job easier knowing I have this to use all day

Pros
Its the best for my follow up appointments and all my reviews I also love the text option to my customers

Cons
I wish I had more time to do things I know I could be doing, I wish the campaigns were easier to create, but my service rep is amazing so its ok

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

George Hack

Exceptional service

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Pros
I gave five stars because Kukui deserves it. I have a high ranking website and changes are quick and seamless.

Cons
I don't like that Kukui uses a tax total on the Dashboard. Repair shops that track their numbers, do not include taxes or shop supplies in our calculations. Applying tax and shop supplies efffects the bottom line and average RO.

Response from Kukui

Hi George. We really appreciate your support and your great feedback. What you pointed out makes sense. We will get in touch to better understand the tax reporting issues.

Cherie Spooner

Very clean design

Website looks good

Pros
Looks good on mobile phones, easy to use when on the run. Customer find it very easy to apply for financing

Cons
Email Communications- Sometimes when wanting to change something or make a change it google adword there is not alway great commuication.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Dave Booy

Very robust site and helpful staff.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
The ability to track the phone call to the sale and to be able to hear the phone conversations. Staff is very accommodating

Cons
It's a lot to learn. But that's a good thing too! It's dependant on emails exclusively for customer contact.

Kerri Cunningham

When I started with Kukui I did not have any experience with the back end of websites. Now I do.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Knowledge of the back end and how to do it myself.

Pros
The simplicity of how it is laid out and the help (?) dropdowns are very straightforward. Customer support has always been top notch and so responsive to all my requests and cries for help.

Cons
I do not have any other software to compare it to. My only complaint is that sometime the options to edit, save, discard are faint and maybe if they were darker that would be helpful.

Rick Burnette

Kukui has been a great platform for us.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

All in one platform instead of having three differnet providers.

Pros
Ease of Use, dashboard openness of different graphs and features to track information at a glance, love the check in calls once a month from our rep. (didn't receive that with previous provider)

Cons
Not a whole lot of issues with the control panel. The price seems a little higher than I'd like. That's my only complaint.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Melissa Gowing

My representative is very attentive and is always available.

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Pros
Dashboard is easy to navigate. I love how I can measure success of certain campaigns by using the filters. Also, listening to our phone calls has really helped to train our staff how to turn leads into customers.

Cons
I would like to be able to upload photos onto the website myself. Other than that, there really isn't anything I would change about the product /service

James Miller

love the dials

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Just knowing how well my marketing is working has made a huge difference in where I spend my money.

Pros
At the end of the week I really enjoyed looking at all of the numbers. It's nice to see that KUKUI tracks all of our leads and where they come from

Cons
I would have to say I just like that it shows three-month average by default. I would rather look at last 30 days per month by month.

Angela Hoover

Great company! Very user friendly and easy to customize to our needs.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
I like that it does everything behind the scenes without us having to think about it. We get busy and don't have time to folllow up with customers as much as we'd like, Kukui does that for us!

Dion McGregor

We use it for so many different things, and it helps with customer management so much.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
I like the scheduling functions and the ability to listen to recordings. It helps to manage my staff and customers. The ability to track all of the data and run reports is useful, as well.

Cons
The dashboard is a little difficult to navigate, but operable. I would prefer if there was an easier way to do rescheduling if an appointment is not available.

Nate Benz

Overall the experience has been great. Our website looks great and the managing tools are awesome

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Customer contact and review information is great. Website design is incredible. The customer service team is very knowledgeable and always willing to help. The training sessions are very, very helpful!

Pros
Control Panel is very user friendly. Makes it nice for those of us that aren't so computer savvy. The layout and design make it easy to review information. How the feedback information is broken down is great too. We love the customer review/feedback aspect of the CRM material.

Cons
There are a lot of options for integration, which is good, but kind of cumbersome to navigate at first. There are some areas that have direct links, but take you to a section of a long page instead of it's own separate area.

Adi Jakupovic

Kukui has helped us organize our business. It brings everything under one easy to use website.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
The ease of use of the product is like nothing we've used before. It allows me to pull up a summary of everything I need to see right on the home screen.

Cons
id say that my least favorite thing about kukui is the inability to add appointments to the schedule manually if they were scheduled by phone or email.

Paula Hinck

We are very happy with Kukui especially with the customer service.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

new customers. Ease in reaching out to existing customers.

Pros
since I am not terribly experienced with these programes it is important that it be easy to use and understand. I find Kukui to be a great fit for our shop.

Cons
there have been a few times i would like more ease with texting directly from the program, otherwise I can't think of any negatives.