Kukui Reviews

4.75/5 (73 reviews)

Taylor Pickering

There are a lot of things done very well and a lot of areas that could be drastically improved upon.

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Tracking, data analytics, reporting, call auditing, email, website & special control. Better marketing management from one consistent platform.

Pros
That Kukui allows me to manage the majority of my marketing from one place. I like knowing where my customers are coming from, how much they're spending with us, the real time database integration accuracy & ability for me to easily calculate our ROI.

Cons
There's a lot of really good information and access to particular attributes, but there are a decent amount of features that would be beneficial to have that they don't include. It's fairly user friendly, but for people who what to dive further into the inner workings of the data, it's often too shallow or basic.

Bonnie Estes

Love my experience with Kukui.

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Pros
Every member of the staff which I have met has turned to a friendship. I especially love customer rep.

Alice Coleman

Communication has been great

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
Like the look & feel, ease of use for my customers, has been easy to get updates and new pictures changed and/or added

Cons
Do not like the tire interface as much, would like to be able to just submit a request for a tire quote if they wanted. A lot of my customers do not want to do it themselves.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Matt Motley

Great all in one platform that is easy to use and understand

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Expert insight on an industry that is almost impossible to keep up with unless it's your full time job

Pros
Almost a set it and forget it service. Not that you truly forget about it, but Kukui makes it so easy to set up, then you just have to monitor and tweak/adjust to dial it in

Cons
Can be a bit overwhelming with all the features and even after 2+ years, I feel like there are probably some features I still don't fully understand. I think if they would break down the site/service into 5-10 sections and then go through one section a month and really break down what the info means, how it is gathered, and how you can use it in your business, that would be EXTREMELY helpful

Caleb Hancock

Excellent way to earn more customers and revenue.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
Ease of use. Great way to track your sales, average repair orders, phone calls. Great way to send email specials to my customer base.

Cons
Sometimes its a little difficult to create a new email piece for my customers. Other than that there is nothing else.

Linda Brauer

Software is good

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Pros
Automatic transfer of reviews to website and facebook. The review feature is easy for my customers to use.

Cons
I really like the customer link feature that helped me identify my most valued customers, would really like to see this feature on your software.

Ron Mcleod

REALLY EASY TO MAKE CHANGES AND GET THINGS DONE

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Pros
Easy to use and easy to get help if we need it.Customer support representative is on top of it and any time we need anything she is very helpful.Moving to Kukui has made a big difference compaired to the old marketing I use to use.

alex roberts

Great to work with, good communication

Reviewed 2017-09-06

Pros
User friendly, easy to use software, easy on the eyes, customers like the look of our website, easy to get reviews.

Cons
not easy to decide a design plan with all the options you give to us for the website. but that's not really a bad thing

Michael Schultz

Kukui has done more for me in a short time than all of the other companies I have used together

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
The ease of use and the ability to understand what you are looking at. The amount of information that is available and also the amount of options that you have.

Anonymous

Great support, happy to have them in my corner.

Reviewed 2018-07-30

Support is great. range of different avenues to reach people.

Pros
Monthly calls to follow up on different projects and suggest new ones. Phone calls recorded for future training opportunity's Great web site design and easy changes. Dashboard is awesome, so much info right there. Need to work on getting e-mails from customers. Texting, They have testing so customers do not have your cell#.

Cons
May not have the ROI I had built with multiple partners prior to. Still better than YP, Mudlick and demand force.

Jeff Silvester

Haven't been disappointed once.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-08-31

We needed to update our marketing from the 90's to the new century. Kukui was the perfect solution to get us doing the things we need to do to get ourselves in front of today's customers.

Pros
I love the all in one aspect. There is so much SEO and Marketing help all in one simple service. The customer support has been perfect. My questions are resolved quickly and professionally. I was originally worried that there was a lot of over promising, and I would experience a lot of under delivery. This has not been the case. I am very happy with Kukui, and I would definitely recommend the service

Cons
There are a few features that i would like to see integrated, or made a little easier to use. But for the most part, I don't have any complaints. Oh, I would like to see this product in other industries. I work for more than one business and wish I had this for my other businesses.

james willison

Still hoping I made the right choice.

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Phone call monitoring, dashboard and coupon changing. postcard campaigns are nice.

Pros
Phone call recording. Quick access to changing things like coupons on my website. The dashboard can be helpful to check thing like car count and average ticket.

Cons
The only phone calls that get recorded are their tracking numbers calls. So if you need to review a call you can only do it they call one of the numbers Kukui puts out. I needed it from a call that was on a original line and it was very disappointing.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

John McCormick

Great to work with.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

All in one, Website, reviews, portal.

Pros
Super easy to use for us and for customers. Love the reviews. Love the link to Facebook. Portal pages has lots of info. Web site was easy to set up

Cons
Was trying to think of cons and could not think of any. It would be great if it was free, but i am ok paying.

Paul Hostetler

Pleased.

Customers!

Pros
Ease of configuration. I like that it is easy to modify the specials on the web site. I also like the adaptive/responsive html that lets mobile and desktop users have a great web experience.

Cons
I would like better integration with Protractor shop management software. I would like the ability to have customers actually schedule services instead of requesting an appointment. I would also like a customer portal to their vehicle's service records.

Jeffrey Jardine

The numbers I need at my fingertips.

Marketing mastery.

Pros
It helps me to keep track of my marketing easily and quickly. So when I talk with my coach, he also has access to the platform and we can discuss performance issues with full knowledge laid out in front of us.

Cons
I would like to see some industry benchmarks or a clear description of what those benchmarks are and maybe a suggestion or two about solutions.

Derek Yien

Kukui helps get business in the door, and continues to monitor sales as business grows.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Increased sales and customer car count.

Pros
The page layout is good. Software supplies good information, and e-mail notification when someone makes an appointment, which is very helpful.

Cons
The software takes a while to update the numbers on sales and other statistics. Some of the features are kind of glitch. But the main functions are very usable.

Tamara Woods

I really enjoy having everything at my fingertips.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Ease and use access, easily listen to leads. See how leads get turned into profit.

Pros
That everything is right there. It is easy to add things to the website. Especially special days we are going to be closed etc.

Cons
It would be amazing if there was a way to integrate with Google Calendar & also a check in system or software.

DENNIS REED

Very happy with the process from creation to support

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
I like the flexibility to be able to update and make changes to the site by simply emailing our rep. We also appreciate the expertise and in suggestions to make the website its best.

Cons
We do not have a compatible POS to work with all that Kukui offers. We would like to use the tracking information that links with the POS.

Rob Hutten

Overall a great interactive system! Keeps us in touch with clients and them with us!

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Reviews, follow-up and appointment reminders for clients, a top web presence and being able to review customer phone calls.

Pros
Integration with Protractor is excellent for follow ups! The dashboard is always good to look at but most of all, the review area is awesome and allows interaction! The phone call listen back tool is neat for reviewing past customer service experience as well

Cons
No real negatives, the cost is the only thing that takes some adjusting too as it is much more then we've ever paid for web services. In saying this, we are getting more value then ever before and it seems to be helping with the overall business experience for our clients!

Troy Morgan

The best return on my investment for customer acquiring new customers and retaining them.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
I am not computer savvy. This platform allows me to navigate and share with my employees our business and month to month goals on many levels.

Cons
I want it to do more. I am sure the system can do it I just have to find the time to use it more.....

Chris Orabona

A great product and customer service

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Great website. Track my spending and calls

Pros
Recorded calls, emails are easy, I can track may spending on marketing and I get an explanation when the numbers change. Great website I always get complements. I can easily answer a appointment and a review.

Cons
I can't change the service intervals to real world maintenance. I don't care what the manufacturer recommend service because it is base on false driving pattern. No person drives under these conditions to change oil at 10k miles. I need the ability to adjust my maintenance accordingly. Better sync with Mitchell schedule

tim Shaffer

Kathy with Kukui has been phenomenal. They can customize anything and never say no

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-09-06

better web presence than I've ever had before

Pros
The reports seem unbiased like others I have worked with in the past. They can nail down exactly where the leads come from. I like how easy it is to write a blog.

Cons
Sometimes it works slowly. Difficult to tell if new customers are from web or from my postcards that I send out

Daniel Amundsen

Everything has been awesome with Kukui

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
Dashboard is great you hit a lot of the KPI's . I also like the top% on each KPI. The call recording nice feature.

Cons
There is a lot of info to look at hard to focus on key items. I'm sure over little time be easy.