Logger's Edge Reviews

Excellent Product -

We have been using this software since 2005. We use it to track and purchase many different species of logs for our lumber mill. The team at Caribou Software has been beyond fantastic for all things relating to this software package from implementation to support in answering questions for us. They were able to customize the program to handle our scaling companies antique hand held equipment. I feel that you can't go wrong with Loggers Edge for function, price and support. I know I couldn't live without it now.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, flexibility, fantastic customer service and implementation crew. This software has saved us so much time and work over the old system that we used. I highly recommend Loggers Edge to anyone looking to upgrade or start using a computerized system Fantastic reporting capabilities and integrates with our weigh scale.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any and I have had plenty of time to have found one.

Saves time.

Before we had this program I was bogged down with the work/process. Entering the load for each vendor. Different rates. Different jobs. Now we can quickly enter the loads, set up new jobs, change rates by date, mileage. If you have something you need it to do they will find a way. We have been very satisfied since our purchase of the program in 2013.

Pros

Our weekly routine of paying vendors off of the truck loads of timber is possible with this software. Enter the load once. It generates a statement for the cutter, the trucker, the land owner, etc. Trackable forever. Reconcile each load as we are paid. All is kept organized and easy to access. End of job reports customized by you give all the figures you need.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. In the 8 or so years that we have been using it we have never had an issue that couldn't quickly be helped or resolved. Never a delayed payday for our vendors.

The Loggers Edge Review

Pros

very cost efficient

Cons

remote computer is antiquated. system is outdated and cumbersome

Why Loggers Edge is benefical to our Business

We have had a great deal of communication with the crew at Loggers Edge. From designing of custom reports that meet our needs to staying up to date with the latest versions of this product.

Pros

The ease of use with this software has saved our business alot of time on a daily basis with data entry, tracking and reporting job production. We can run reports (with convidence) that caluclate our quarterly returns from the data that has been entered previously and that alone saves us a great deal of time. If you are questioning what the right software for your business is make sure you consider Loggers Edge because they are always there to help costomize anything you and your business needs.

Cons

We have had this software in place for over 10 years and only wish we had implemented it sooner.

Awesome product

Pros

It gives you so many tools to analyze your business once you learn all of the options it has.

Cons

Somewhat difficult to get set up for what our goals were.

Highly recommend!!!

The best part of the program is the time that it saves me in paying employees and subcontractors. That in itself pays for the program.

Pros

Software/user support is incredible. The technicians always answer the phone and help you immediately. They have solved any problem that I have had in record time.

Cons

I wish I had more time to figure out all that the program can do because I think I am using only a fraction of what its' potential actually is.

Saves us time and reduces errors

Pros

Loggers Edge has been a game changer for our business! Our weekly payables were handled by spreadsheet before and it took so much data entry and there were many errors. Loggers edge has saved us time and money. Our company looks more professional with the accuracy and every statement has our logo branded on it.

Cons

It took a little while to integrate with the logging companies that we subcontract.

Good Value

The Loggers Edge is saves time and makes paying contractors and landowners effortless.

Pros

Outstanding support, low cost of the product and ease of operation.

Cons

Ease of operation comes with many uses, but once you know how to navigate around the program it is easy to operate.

Great program

Pros

This program makes my work load easier. It is very user friendly. The customer service is always top notch.

Cons

There is a learning curve to this software, but after using it for a while it becomes second nature.

Pros

the software is user friendly and we like that we can now work remotely

Cons

I feel that building reports to better fit our company should be more cost efficient or included with the software