Manufacturing Quality Reviews

4.97/5 (29 reviews)

Pros
  • 1. Ability to monitor manufacturing quality at a glance 2. Ability to see statistical analysis within the software
Cons
  • User interface can be more customizable by users
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Larry McCarty

Q.A. Genious

Reviewed 2016-05-09

As I was progressing with our ISO certification, every thing I needed was in 1 factory , If it needed tweeking 1 factory would make it so almost instantly. As we encountered items that we needed 1 factory would come to our business look at the situation, we would discuss what was to be done and usually within 1 week it was live. The customer service is better than expected. This is very powerful and easy to use software.

Nicole C

AWESOME!!!!!

Reviewed 2016-06-09

1Factory makes my job SO easy! I don't use it all the time but I wish I did. Even in the early stages it was very accessible and whenever I had a question, Nipun got back to me right away. The customer service is outstanding. Highly recommended!!

Scott Martin

1Factory has helped us reduce our hands on tact time in more than half. Awesome tool.

Reviewed 2016-05-06

We started using in for incoming inspection but it is quickly becoming the go to tool to help manage our supply chain performance.

Cheng-Kai Li

Manufacturing quality monitoring at a glance

Reviewed 2019-11-04

Pros

Cons
User interface can be more customizable by users

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10