Marina Master Reviews

Marina Master

All-in-one marina management system with mobile app support

Marina Master

User Friendly

Marina Master has allowed us to combine our accounting programs into the one system and has reduced double handling of accounts. Marina Master has automated a lot of our manual inputting and reduced our workload.

Pros

The software can be tailored to our very specific needs.

Cons

You can only have one customer profile open at any one time, however the Marina Master team are working to change this.

Flexible Simple and Secure solution for Marinas

Marina Master is a flexible software, simple to use and secure. Complete solution for managing marinas. You can simply have total control of your marina. Great experience.

Pros

We like the adaptability that marina master have, creating solutions according to your needs. Quick replies from Marina Master team.

Cons

Doing marketing research of existing solutions for marina management

In search of the best marina management software I studied carefully all major competitive solutions. From my point of view, Marina Master beats them all. I remain the same opinion now, being an end user. Main pros from my point of view: + transparency for employees + comfort for the end user, transparency + constant development and improvements + Perfect communication interface + translated in all major world languages + Wide range of modules covering the whole aspect of marina management

Cons

incredible software that offers many functionalities with ease of use

The software offers complete control over the marina. I especially like the App one can use to check the status of his boat in the marina and the beautiful graphics with zoom in option. It is really versatile and easy to use for everyone. The support is great, they are available all the time and ready to answer any question. I really like their attitude.

Solid and Versatile Full controll over your Marina went Mobile

Above all of its options one that really suprissed me was total controll on your mobile device. It runs on Oracle, so it works very fast either you are on your PC or on mobile device. Covers all needs of marina any size. Works great for us!

Cons

From my experience, is the most professional and serious Marina Software on the Market at the moment

+ Oracle + Installed on site and not on Cloud + 24h service support + 360 degree operational and functional - is quite expencive - not easy to use unless you don't take your time to learn how to use it

Over 5 years of experience

I present the program and I create complete systems on his base (equipment and programme) for the automation of works and I design unattended marinas.

Cons

The best marina management software in the world!

Based on my experience is the best marina management software in the world with many options and functionality!

Very customizable

Nice user interface for yacht owners to check their due payments and pay online.