MemberMax Reviews

MemberMax

Membership management for trade & professional associations

4.1/5 (10 reviews)

Anonymous

MemberMax User

Reviewed 2018-10-16

There customer services is the best! I can't say enough about them.

Pros
It fixed our needs. We have been using MemberMax for over 10 years and it has been very useful to us.

Cons
The appearance of the program is not has sexy has others.

Ross Watkins

MemberMax Software Review

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Keeping track of our data and merging it with the website is of great value. I can update data using the 4 D software or update data directly on the website as well. Technical support is fast and efficient.

Pros
The database and website work well together. When a member updates their profile, everything across the entire system is updated in real time.

Cons
Inconsistent data entry with DATE fields. ie: 10/16/2018 In some places, I have to enter the slash marks myself while in other places, the slash marks are automatically entered. Also, some places, you enter in the 4-digit year while in other places, you only enter the 2-digit year.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Cecilia Ferrara

MemberMax - Great for Accounting!

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Pros
The ease of use for processing and recording payments.

Cons
The lag times and sometimes it can be hard to run reports.

Jovan Duncan

Review of MemberMax Database System

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Pros
The fact that my programmers can create reports for my needs that I can pull from the system.

Cons
It is an off the shelf system that is not as customizable as I would like. Being forced to fit your information into a system that you cannot really change is a difficulty. There are a ton of ways to pull the same type of information which can get confusing. I believe this is unnecessary and should be better streamlined. The conference area is convoluted and again, not customizable. My organization had to utilize another company/ software so that we would be able to handle registration processes for our events by our standards and on our terms.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Tonya Johnson

Easy to Learn and Use

Reviewed 2018-10-12

I'm able to compile statistical information and view member information in a timely fashion the majority of the time.

Pros
The ability to use and how simple it is to learn.

Cons
It's slow at times and freezes a lot. There are a few glitches in the software.

Duncan Taylor

Phenomenal product

Reviewed 2014-01-02

I've been working with DBMS products for over a decade, and with Association Management Systems for the last five; MemberMax is the best I've worked with to date. It's flexible, powerful, and offers enterprise-level functionality at small-to-medium business pricing. Unlike most other server-based AMS products, MemberMax isn't modular. You don't have to pay extra for the website component, or the communications component; you get the whole product out of the gate. While it does have its own built-in reporting system, it also easily exports directly into Excel; no 3rd party reporting tool required. For an Excel-hound like me, this is a dream come true. It's not perfect; the user-interface takes some getting used to and won't win any beauty contests. The internal nomenclature and terminology can sometimes be a bit confusing. But those are training issues that can be easily overcome. Overall, we are extremely pleased and impressed with MemberMax, and Impact Solutions is a company who's easy to work with, and clearly desires to build successful long-term relationships with their customers. If you want to maximize your AMS bang-for-your-buck, MemberMax will not disappoint.

Michele White

Great for members, difficult for staff

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Pros
We love the integration to our website and the experience for members to make dues renewal and event registration easier.

Cons
When we were looking for a database, cost was a big factor and we had multiple calls about the customization we would require. When the proposal was presented we thought everything was included. We spent at least an additional $15,000 over the proposed amount. The database is also not as easy to navigate for accounting purposes and tying into Quickbooks that we thought it would be.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Anonymous

Good Review

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Pros
The software has many features that meet our membership needs.

Cons
Very specific training is needed to use the software. It is not intuitive.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Phil Jackson

Manager

Reviewed 2013-04-23

I would recommend MemberMax.

Pros
Very easy to use. Can search anything and everything. Customer Support staff are excellent. I actually get to talk to someone!

Cons
I don't really see any downsides to the product that I can testify too.

John Sanders

Excellent Database Design

Reviewed 2013-02-15

Very pleased. Would recommend it to others.

Pros
- very intuitive, very easy to use, clear and simple - even for non-techie types - robust database, good overall design

Cons
None that I can think of.