MoSoClub Reviews

1,789

Trevor Zak

Motionsoft Review

Reviewed 2017-02-09

Why do we use Motionsoft to power our club? It¿s simple. They have the best software to do it with, MoSoclub. We feel that MoSoclub has four distinct advantages, the people who work for the company, the support system in place, the programs that run MoSoClub, and the platform that MoSoClub runs on.The People: Motionsoft¿s MoSoclub was developed and is run by people who have worked in the trenches of the Fitness Business. They have dealt with real world problems and found out what works and what doesn¿t. Motionsoft has done an excellent job hiring the right people! The Support System: In today¿s day and age we all deal with a support center in one way or another for some type of software. The MoSoclub support system is by far the most efficient, friendly and caring one that we deal with. They get it that if there is an issue with the software then the club will not be able to run efficiently. You email support that there is an issue and they either fix the issue behind the scenes, allowing you to carry on with your day, or call you directly to deal with the problem. The Programs: MoSoclubs three main components, Check In, Point of Sale and Membership Management, work together seamlessly to make the club run efficiently and effectively. The software is very user friendly and has unlimited capabilities. From doing our monthly automatic debits with the billing processing tab to doing something as simple as printing off a statement for a member. It¿s all done with ease.Another HUGE advantage to MOSOClub is the Email Wizard, part of Membership Management. All of your member¿s emails are at your finger-tips with numerous parameters to choose from! In today¿s social media world that capability is priceless! The Program Platform: Motionsoft has decided to run its software in the cloud. From a club owner¿s perspective this has been amazing for two reasons. Number one Motionsoft has picked Google Chrome as its platform. Google Chrome has no edition that will expire and not be supported anymore. It is constantly updated behind the scenes allowing for that solid platform for MosoClub to run on. Number two is security. With all of the new compliance rules and regulations, that are constantly changing in today¿s world, and the threat of being hacked a reality, security of a member¿s financial information is top priority. Motionsoft does its utmost to make its software as secure as possible. The People, Support System, Programs and the Software Program

Dan Lynch

Motionsoft for Medical Fitness Centers

Reviewed 2017-02-10

I have been working with Motionsoft for a number of years and on a number of hospital based, medically integrated projects. As a consultant in the medical fitness industry I rely heavily on the software and technology capabilities of my software partner. Hospital IT teams can be very picky and therefore my software partner needs to be flexible and agile. The Motionsoft system has always been reliable and when it's not customer service is always happy to help. We had specific needs to use Motionsoft's API to connect to another software system and it all went without a hitch. Obviously, billing and member management are critical to any club operating system and Motionsoft met all of my needs. Finally, when I was in need of an online scheduling system Motionsoft was able to provide a system that was flexible, fast and accurate.The flexibility of the platform and the customer service associated with using the product.

Michael Benton

Highly recommend Motionsoft within the fitness industry

Reviewed 2017-02-09

We have been using Motionsoft for 4 years now to run our business. They are an excellent solution to run a high end fitness facility. They give you a tremendous amount of capability to report and manage your business. However you do need to do complex reporting you will need to hire or contract with resources to take full advantage of their reporting and data mining capabilities. The good news is you have full access and can mine your data as you see fit, or have other do this for you. As they moved forward over the last 4 years they have continued to add new functionality and capabilities and we see complex reporting only getting better over time. I would highly recommend Motionsoft for the fitness industry! Breath of functionality

Caroline Beckmann

Longtime User

Reviewed 2017-02-27

I have been a longtime user of the Motionsoft products (almost 12 years) first with Conexion and then with MoSo Club. The MoSo Club product that was rolled out almost 2 years ago has been developed and fine tuned into a very functional product that is very easy to use. They push out updates when they are able to add new/cool functions to the software and send release notes detailing what changes were made. They take feedback and use it to fine-tune the software. The team at Motionsoft is EXTREMELY responsive and very customer-oriented which is my favorite part. I have received great support from them, even after hours. If I have any issue, I always feel that they are placing it at the very highest priority until it is resolved.

Mike Tupling

Terrible customer service, only worried about if you have not upgraded to their new product

Reviewed 2017-06-26

There is nothing good about the software. The check-in program is the only thing I would consider. It was ok.

Rachel Armer

Excellent experience

Reviewed 2017-07-12

It is user friendly. I like that everything is in one and you do not have to go through different modules it is not separated from front desk and back office. I like how easy it is to make a custom report. I like that PT charges can be on membership account it does not have to be on 2 different accounts.

Diana McHenry

Motionsoft Review

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I appreciate the quick responses and help when I have questions! Everyone is extremely patient and helpful and makes me feel like our company is a priority.Easy to use, understand, and find information we need.

Jenni Powell

Product does not keep up with the demands of a fitness center.

Reviewed 2016-03-10

This program has a lot of bugs. We are constantly having problems with the agreement writer. The membership dates do not update correctly leaving us with embarrassing moments of notifying a member of past due status when they are not. The membership sign up process is not smooth and this is for our co-workers who work on these every day. There is no good way to streamline the process with MoSo. Customer service is non exsitant since when you call for support you get to talk to an answering service and there is no call back.

Alejandro Alderete

Smooth, clean interface.

Reviewed 2017-11-18

Cleaner, simpler web browser style design. I love that our company set this up for us. Club management software is key to a quick turn around for member solutions. The clean interface and sleek look are both professional and effective tools. In comparison to other club managers, Motionsoft lets you run multiple processes simultaneously, a sorts of web browser style- tabbing interface.

Michelle Toledo

The system is able to do a lot but it is confusing to navigate through.

Reviewed 2017-11-16

I like that I am able to do more with the software and also at the same time the steps are shorter when creating an account.

Ronald Brooks

The best club management software in the market IMO

Reviewed 2014-09-04

I recently converted from ABC Financial (DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!!! They turned my members against my gym with their collection practices, member retention deteriorated ). Motionsoft made conversion pretty easy, beside a few bumps along the way. But what really prompted me to write this review is that the software has turned my gym around. Very easy to use, integrated and has amazing functionality. AMAZING REPORTING. Also the customer service is great, they are so helpful and courteous and extremely knowledgeable about the industry. Would recommend to any health club that has over 4 chains. *There software is best suited for bigger gyms*