Additional information for MotiveWave
Key features of MotiveWave
View All Features
- Easy-to-use Charts with Advanced Features
- All Elliott Wave Patterns and Degrees Supported
- Trade Directly from the Charts
- All Elliott Wave Theory Rules and Guidelines are Enforced
- Trade from DOM, Quotesheets, Buy/Sell Boxes, Trade Panel
- All Elliott Wave Labeling Automatically Added For You
- Java SDK for Custom Studies, Indicators, Strategy Creation
- Manual Elliott Wave, Auto Elliott Wave, Elliott Wave Scanner
- Strategy Backtesting
- Decompose Wave Formations to Any Level
- Strategy Optimization (exhaustive and genetic)
- Combine Fibonacci Ratio Analysis with Elliott Wave Analysis
- Strategy Walk Forward Testing
- Support for Advanced Fibonacci, Gann, Gartley
- Strategy Backtesting Reporting
- Over 250 Different Studies/Strategies Built In
- Replay Mode
- Linear Regression, Forks, Channels, Commentary Tools & More
- Supports Multiple Brokers and Data Service Providers
- Native Multiple Monitor Support
Traders will find the following features plus many more in MotiveWave:
Support for Windows and Mac OS X.
Advanced Trading and Analysis Tools supporting a variety of analysis techniques including:
Elliott Wave Theory, Fibonacci, Gann, Linear Regressions, General Analysis (Channels, Trend Lines, Forks, Ranges and more), Advanced Commentary Tools.
Chart-Based Order Entry: Traders can place, modify, and cancel orders and visualize positions directly from a chart. User preferences allow traders to choose ‘from-the-chart’ shortcuts for various order functions. Orders can also be placed through the Depth of Market (DOM) Window, Trade Panel, Bid/Ask Boxes, and Quote Sheets.
Complete Support for Elliott Wave Theory:
All Wave Patterns and Degrees Supported, Ratio Analysis, Wave Channels, All Wave Theory Rules and Guidelines Enforced, Compose / Decompose Wave Formations, Auto Elliott Wave, Elliott Wave Scanner, Ability to Create Alternate Analyses.
This allows for fast and easy labeling of wave counts and increased confidence in your wave count placements.
MotiveWave has full support for advanced strategy trading, including over 250 built-in studies and strategies, strategy backtesting, strategy optimization (both genetic and exhaustive), walk forward testing, replay mode, backtesting reporting, and a Java SDK for creating your own custom studies and strategies.
Native Multiple Monitor Support: Traders can display dozens of graphs and charts on multiple monitors simultaneously using the unique ‘Tile Windows’ feature and can be combined with a Compact Mode to optimize screen space. Tiled Window Positions are remembered on exit for fast and easy startup.