MoveitPro Software Reviews

4.64/5 (66 reviews)
Pros
  • Movitpro in very easy to learn and use.
  • Ease of use. Tech support and the live chat
  • Easy to use, reliable, accurate and very organized.
  • Easy to navigate, speeds up estimating process, built in follow up process.
Cons
  • The speed
  • Moveitpro is sometimes slow in updating .
  • There are bugs as with any software but it always gets fixed
  • Would like more detailed financial reporting capabilities for each type of move.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

MoveitPro has been a game changer for our moving business

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Pros
Allows us to fully operate our day-to-day operations, and keep everything organized. Extremely user-friendly, and if you ever have an issue or need to troubleshoot, they have 24/7 customer service available to help. One of the best things we've done for our company.

Cons
There have been a couple instances where it took a little long to load, but other than that, it's been worry free.

Tim Sherman

The best moving software keeps getting better!

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Great and quick customer service whenever there is a question. Very easy to use!

Pros
Cloud-based so you can access from anywhere. Individual access so you know who did what changes. Automatic emails and SMS being sent out for follow ups.

Cons
The website is not exactly mobile responsive on a mobile device. You need to pinch and zoom to be able to read and click on the right links.

Joseph Cruz

Best moving software I have ever worked with!!

Reviewed 2016-09-14

I'm the Operations Manager for J&J Metro Moving and Storage and i use this software on a daily basis and my experience with it has been More than excellent.

Pros
Easy to use, reliable, accurate and very organized.

Cons
We have been using this software for over a year now and I have no complaints whatsoever.

Coe Davis

As we acclimate to this software, the support staff has been simply fantastic!

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Reduced entry time, cost of running 3 other software programs it replaced, and efficiency!

Pros
We are now able to do in one software, easily, that we were using 3 different programs for. This has reduced data entry times, and afforded more availability for new and existing client needs. The support staff is quick to respond, assist, and work on implementing suggested changes or additions as we learn about each others needs and capabilities.

Cons
Since we are still, what I would consider in a ramp up period, where we are both learning about each others needs and capabilities, I can only say speed at the time of updates being made, but that is to be expected.

Tyler Coleman

Great moving software! They are available 24/7 to assist with any questions you may have

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Pros
Their Customer service department is available 24/7 for an questions or concerns. Also the customizations for our needs is incredible.

Cons
The only con I would be able to think of is that it is not turn key for our company, that being said you can fully customize it to your liking!

Kalli Sheridan

Great customer service, and the ease of use for this software is great.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Pros
The customer service and training is great. Kayla helped me from start to finish on my training and they are constantly updating their software.

Cons
There are a few small things about the software that could be changed, but not enough to actually consider them cons.

Wesley Nicholes

Mi-Mover Moving and Storage

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Major benefit to estimating jobs and letting us learn as well what to expect when doing these moves and giving the customer an accurate cost of the move, so there are no surprises with pricing at the end of the move.

Pros
The software gives you a very close estimate of time, square footage, labor hours all to accommodate the Moving company in estimating as accurately as possible for the customer.

Cons
Not really anything that I would have to say I don't like about the software, Moveitpro is still adding more and more options as time goes on so all the items you would want to add they are already on top of it!

David Barros

Great tool for our Moving Company

Reviewed 2017-10-27

We all very pleased with the software.

Pros
MoveitPro has changed our lives at the office. Great software, very useful and easy to learn. Customer service is a plus. They are always very helpful. Two thumbs up for sure!!!

Sally Swihart

Great moving software, fantastic customer service!

Reviewed 2018-02-06

Sometimes there are small glitches in the system, but the staff is amazing about fixing issues very quickly!!

Pros
Streamlines the booking process. Love the customer service staff, they are so responsive and helpful. Their training is great!

Ashley Guerrieri

The work load and stress for our staff has decreased tremendously thanks to this software.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Pros
We love how universal the software is for all of our staff. All of our files and information are now found in the same place, and we have full records of our communication with clients. It's easy for everyone to view and understand our clients' information without having to discuss amongst ourselves.

Cons
The speed of the software could be improved. We often find ourselves waiting longer than necessary/expected for pages to load. Also due to the slowness, we occasionally have issues with our staff trying to complete tasks that have already been addressed. Thi

TIM KRUPP

Move It Pro Rocks

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Overall Im a happy customer.

Pros
Easy to use. Has just about everything I need. Always improving and adding features.

Cons
There are bugs as with any software but it always gets fixed

kenneth spenard

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Movitpro has allowed us to take a project from inception to completion utilizing on piece of software

Pros
Movitpro in very easy to learn and use.

Cons
Moveitpro is sometimes slow in updating .

Roger Carrasco

Using MoveitPro is spectacular! It is so easy to navigate and create estimates for customers!

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Easy way to create estimates that are accurate to give to customers which results in happiness in both ends.

Pros
One of the greatest features also being a NEW feature is text message. I am able to text customers and help them out with any questions right to their smart phone. Sometimes customers are in a place where they cant talk so text message is a vital source for communication. I use MoveitPro on a daily and its very easy to maneuver. I definitely recommend it to every moving company out there!

Tunde Deane

Best thing for Movers since the Hand truck

Reviewed 2016-08-26

The customer service that they deliver is phenomenal. Truly a value for the monthly fee. It has made estimating moved a lot easier.

Pros
Ease of use. Tech support and the live chat

Cons
The speed

Jeffrey Batalla

Finally a company that has actual people you can contact.

Reviewed 2019-03-28

My overall experience with the software and the employees has been excellent. All my questions are answered in a timely manner, and my point of contact is always on the ball and alleviates my stress. I couldn't ask for a better paperless software platform.

Pros
I love the ease of use. Everything integrates perfectly and the dashboard has everything i need so i never have to leave the screen.

Cons
I have no complaints everything has always been resolved and i couldnt ask for a better experience.

Adam Chester

Great Staff

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Makes us more efficient and professional looking to our customers.

Pros
I like the ease of use and the customer service that comes with it. They are always available and have quick answers and are willing to help. Thanks to our reps and the rest of the staff that frequently helps, I'd name everyone if I could.

Cons
I like most everything really. If anything it was just a transition to get used to but the staff helps so much.

Kia Elgee

LIFE SAVER

Reviewed 2016-12-27

We are a small business in Fort Collins Colorado and have a surprising amount of competition within our area and were in the market for a program to help us keep up with the industry. Move it Pro has allowed me and my husband to streamline our workflow through a user-friendly platform that had EVERYTHING we needed ( to the industry) already in the program needing little tweeking. Move it Pro has maximised our time at the office making it possible for us to venture out and perform sales. Working with programmers before I know some can be impatient and reluctant to help when the need for changes is there but Jason and his team couldn't be more AWESOME. They never shun away from a question and have been extremely helpful through the entire process. We are so happy we found Move it Pro!.

Ginny Hartup

Software that lets the company MOVE forward!

Reviewed 2019-01-30

The team at MoveitPro is constantly looking for ways to improve the software to meet the needs of companies in the moving industry. As a user when I have a question, they are quick to respond and guide me through the process. Customer service above and beyond exceptional.

Pros
Easy to navigate, speeds up estimating process, built in follow up process.

Joe Duffey

Great Platform, Promising Future

Reviewed 2017-03-27

The team at Moveit Pro is amazing. They are very responsive when it comes to answering our questions or fixing bugs. We look forward to working with them as they continue to add useful features that make running our business even easier.

Pros
It is easy to use and, for the most part, very intuitive. The team is always looking for ways to make it better, too.

Cons
The system doesn't yet support automatic pricing for the various types of moves we offer.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Rebecca Hassee

User Friendly, Quick Responses when you need help, looks great!

Reviewed 2017-06-07

great customer service, accurate and consistently programmed!

Pros
I like how user-friendly it is and how responsive the customer service team is! They have thought of so many aspects concerning the details that are needed to plan for a great move!

Cons
Moves that are multiple day jobs are a little more challenging to schedule correctly - but there are ways to do it!

Jenna Intravaia

Organized, Simple, Estimates are easy to do, Customer Support is amazing, always available.

Reviewed 2017-08-14

Pros
How easy it is to do the estimates and how organized it is. Everything has been thought out for you to make doing your job easier. Customer Support is 100%. They are in constant communication with you through anything that you need help with. If there is ever a problem they are always prompt with everything.

Marcus Henning

Blown away by MoveItPro!

Reviewed 2017-04-15

I have been in the moving industry for 7 years and have used 4 other moving software's none have come close to comparing to MoveItPro. I also want to mention while working through the startup process and the day to day MoveItPro exceeds every expectation.The support staff have been so awesome to work with, excellent customer service!. Thank you for helping me take my business to the next level MoveItPro.

Brittany Smith

Move It Pro is wonderful

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Pros
Move It Pro is wonderful. They are constantly re configuring our system to be custom for us. We love that they are always available if there are issues or changes that need to be addressed.

Cons
At times it loads a little slow. It is great to know that they are working to correct this issue for us now.

Jonathan Russell

Move it Pro is Bomb

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Pros
They are always on top of their game and ready to help at a moments notice! They are always improving and updating everything to make the software at its best!

Cons
There are very few cons. Every con is usually pretty minor and what cons there are we confront it and they will fix it for us.

Michael Laumua

Really Good!

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Operations and streamlined

Pros
I love how easy it is to use. For the most part its very nice to have to schedule and run a full service business with.

Cons
Nothing i can find right now. I guess it could use some more simple buttons and fixes as far as rescheduling and jobs that cancel day of.