All categories
NaVetor

Well-designed, veterinary cloud software from Patterson

visit website

NaVetor Reviews

Awesome Product, Easy to Use

It is a great system for record keeping!!!! I really love how everyone at NaVetor works with you. The training was great, the implementation was easy, the customer service is awesome! I really can't say enough about this software system. I have implemented a lot of software systems in my career and this was one of the easiest and best systems out there.

Pros

NaVetor is User Friendly. The Customer Service is the most helpful I have ever met. Any suggestions to the software you have, if they can make it happen, they will.

Cons

It is not set up for a Mobile Equine Vet so you have to back into the system. NaVetor has done a lot to help me with this though. The system is used to the horse coming to a hospital and not the Veterinarian going to the horse. So the horse doesn't actually "Check in" and "Out".

Thanks, Sherri! We're glad you love NaVetor and had a great implementation experience. Keep the suggestions coming - we appreciate your input as we continue to enhance NaVetor!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

NaVetor has grown by leaps and bounds

We are able to run our practice a lot more efficiently with NaVetor. From reminders, to front office appointments, surgeries, and inventory management. Everything seems to connect in just the right way to take out a lot of guesswork and trial/error we were experiencing with our previous software.

Pros

The software is intuitive and helps keep workflow consistent throughout just about all area of our hospital. Integrations with IDEXX and Petlink make running labs and registering microchips a breeze.

Cons

The biggest shortcoming I see with NaVetor is the treatment sheet. It has grown, and continues to do so, but still makes monitoring patients in hospital a bit of a headache. That said, I have faith that this concern will soon be corrected.

Thanks for your review, Brad, and for all of your suggestions for the Treatment Sheets. Suggestions from practices like yours help us continue to make the software better. We are glad you are having a great experience with NaVetor .

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Navetor

We opened with Navetor in October 2019 and they have been with us every step of the way. Friendly help over the phone and easily accessible. Updates have corrected previous concerns and it just keeps getting better!

Pros

Ease of scheduling, amazing cost, software help, and boarding schedules

Cons

We cannot take a picture of the pet directly from the tablet to upload pictures into Navetor. However, taking a picture from my phone and using email to attach works well. We can troubleshoot with Navetor, but we've been so busy I haven't had the time. I wish I could go into the soap and see all the information (Navetor set-up specialized test result boxes and comment boxes for us) without unsigning the document to read my text boxes. Otherwise, no concerns.

Thanks, Dr. Cooper! We value the opportunity to be part of your successful practice, and we thank you for your kind words and support!

Great Program

Overall, I think that this program has been very beneficial for us.

Pros

We like that it is easy to use and pretty straight forward. If there is ever an issue, it is fixed in a timely manner. The support teams are wonderful!

Cons

It is a new program , so there are your expected kinks, but as stated above, the support team is very helpful.

Thanks, Amanda! We're glad NaVetor has worked well for you and that the support has been helpful. We'll also pass along your kind words to our support team.

NaVetor Review

We are able to have our client's pets at our fingertips 24/7 if need be.

Pros

I thought NaVetor was very easy to use and easy to navigate. Some software programs aren't very intuitive, but NaVetor was. I would definitely recommend it. - Kathi Schlitz, PALNV, Las Vegas, NV

Cons

We did not find any Cons with using this software as the NaVetor Team was very quick to help us through any problems that we encountered.

Hi, Kathi - Thanks for your kind review!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Addresses what is missing in other current softwares able to adapt better functionality

Pros

Ease of use Problem list follows patient easily for best practice Templates for history and exam enhance capture of excellent data Easy to view past prescribed meds Easy to see overall picture of client and hospital Much more

Cons

It keeps improving daily so if i am unhappy with something it can be changed. No complaints at this time

Dr. Levitan, thanks for your positive review! We're glad NaVetor is working out well for your practice, and if we can help in any way, please let us know.