All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Nexsyis Collision

Repair management software for collision repair stores

Nexsyis Collision Reviews

Pros

Nexsyis tech support is responsive, helpful and very good at the messy interfaces that Auto body businesses are challenged with.

David K.

Felicity B.

Marty R.

Read the full review

Cons

Quit wasting time with other management systems.

Ken H.

Ken H.

Brian M.

5.0

Manage and post your business

Pros

It is an agile and extupendous program, I can take all the fianciero and administrative control of my businesses and of my company.

Cons

You always have to have a powerful internet connection to avoid problems with the software. Everything else very functional and operational.

JHCC and Nexsyis

We had 23 separate sets of books that needed to be rolled up into 1 set of books and the management / accounting software we were currently using did not have that capability. We searched around and looked at several other programs and ultimately decided on and went with Nexsysis because it met our needs as shop management system as well as an accounting system all rolled into one program and was entirely internet based. We have grown to over 40 locations at this writing. I'm not saying that we grew because of Nexsyis, but Nexsyis made the growing easier.

Pros

Nexsyis is a shop management and accounting program that is in real-time. The program is loaded on your computer but because it is internet based, all of the data from all of our locations is live data. One of the most important things we were looking for was the ability for roll up the accounting and shop management information from all of our locations into consolidated reporting and Nexsyis does it flawlessly. They have also been very easy to work with in getting reports and paperwork customized to how they best work for our company. Another great feature is that the security access control for every user that is created is very customizable. You can be as restrictive or as open as you want to be with each user depending on the privileges you allow them to have.

Cons

Because it is internet based, if your local internet goes down, Nexsyis goes down. Make sure that you have reliable internet and internet redundancy.

The Best Collision Repair Software Available

Second to none. The staff have been the most patient, kind, caring, knowledgeable, and consistent team during this whole transition process. From the very beginning to present day, it is like we have our own personal concierge to help us through this change - even though the Nexsyis team have several other clients to help. The features and functionality of the software itself have been as advertised,...

Pros

Modern and the complete package. Management, imaging database, and accounting all in one system. The software has safeguards to make sure entries are as accurate as can possibly be, while still allowing customizations to fit our own internal processes.

Cons

Payroll (PayHR) being a separate program.

Collision shop

Easy to close files

Pros

All functions are on one place, easy to navigate

Cons

Slow picture loading. estimate not as clear

Quit wasting time with other management systems

Nexsyis is the best management system period! As a 10+ year ccc one veteran, i became accustomed to "work arounds". I had to break my bad habits because Nexsyis has the software and support to exceed all of our expectations.

Pros

The best thing about Nexsyis is the support. Their entire team is amazing. They are available and consistent. The integrated accounting is also incredible. I am not an accountant but with Nexsyis and their support i can handle payroll & accounts payable with ease.

Cons

At first the initial integration seems incomplete but you need to get in Nexsyis and use it to fully understand its capabilities. The good news you can call support and they will quickly help.

Hands down the best software on the market for a Collision Center.

My company is figuring out where it is loosing dollars and how to prevent it. We have seen 3 positive months thus far and its all thanks to this program.

Pros

I am not even sure where to begin. There are so many pros to this program its unreal. First off let me rave on the customer service. Anytime I have a question or concern I send the support que my question and they get back with me ASAP. Usually within the hour. They are simply amazing. Next the software is fantastic. This program runs gross profit, job costing, invoicing, estimates, p&l, I mean literally the whole nine yards. I was using 3 separate programs before we started Nex and everything that I need is wrapped up into one here. It is very difficult to make a mistake and it does not stand out like a sore thumb. The guys that created this program did it seamlessly. I would recommend this software to anyone shopping around it is well worth every penny. You won't be disappointed!

Cons

Best Collision Repair Software on the market!!

It is the best collision repair software that I have ever used! From day to day management and production to accounting and payroll! Being paperless is one of my most favorite features! I never have piles of paper on my desk and I love it that way!! I would never want to have to go back to any other system!!

Pros

This software is so user friendly and the support team is always there and ready to help right away if any issue does arise!! Thank you!

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like with this software.

Excellent Collision Management tool

our company managed our business with another software company for a few years. we are a large production shop, we found Nexsyis is able to help out team complete the task the other software system could not. The Nexysis team members are knowledgeable about our collision industry and are quick to respond to any question may team has . (A+ support team.) we are very satisfied with our change to Nexsyis. I personally recommend Nexsyis to my collision colleagues.

Pros

after training... user friendly

Cons

when adding a manual estimate we are not able to add the discerption only a part number we are NOT able to add a personal signature.

This program works great. It certainly helps our business run smoother.

helps our shop to run smooth. years ago when this program was first developed, there were some hiccups. I'm sure it was hard because they were trying to customized for several shops across the region. Nowadays, this does not seem to be a problem. This program really seems to fit us.

Pros

If you have any problems, the staff is ready and willing to help. Any issues generally get fixed in the next update which is often.

Excellent business partner

In the game of business, it is of great importance to keep a tight and accurate score. Nexsyis not only allows for that, it has provided us with the know how and confidence to make that happen. It is also the most efficient management system I have worked with. It especially works better than any other management and accounting system when it comes to MSO's like ours. We are more efficient because Nexsyis allows us to be with less effort. Highly recommend it.

Pros

Effective efficiency!

Cons

N/A

the complete package

Nexsyis has given us the control and versatility to compliment our "lean" process centered environment. The application is simple making the learning curve short for our growing business.

Pros

great support team tremendous customizable reporting excellent accounting unique and comprehensive payable controls

Most impact full Management system for Collision repair

integrated accounting, real time numbers, and ability to break down almost everything any way you want it

Pros

Cons

not a con i can think of... top notch all the way around

Simply the best Collision Management Software out there. It will improve your business.

I think that the one characteristic of Nexsyis that has stuck with me since the beginning is that it works like it was created by people who actually work in the industry and own body shops. A lot of the layout of Nexsyis is very practical to what we do, and there is so much more that Nexsyis can do than the standard estimating add-on management system. Since transitioning to Nexsyis from our former...

Cons

Collision Management at its finest.

We havve been on the software for about a year. The software allows us to see all needed information to make real time production decisions without jumping through multiple screens. The product customization makes it adaptable for all to use. The estimators can customize there screen to there own view. This allows them to see changes in there files at a glance for easier updating. The automated text...

Cons

Unbelievable powerhouse of a system

This software provides Visibility, transparency, accountability and productivity all in real time!!!! It allows us to make adjustments on the fly and change the course of a current month. It offers unmatched visibility allowing the Multi-Shop Operator to assist and support Locations without having to physically be there. Nex eliminates the duplicate work of separate accounting software allowing us to run Leaner! Nexsyis tech support is responsive, helpful and very good at the messy interfaces that Auto body businesses are challenged with

ALL IN ONE

Cons

Nexsyis is the best management software solution for auto body

Nexsyis is the perfect solution if you are an MSO or are running a mid to large size body shop. We have used three other management systems in the past 25 years and Nexsyis beats every one of them hands down. The reporting capabilities are outstanding and the marketing aspects and collective data are second to none. I use the marketing reports to assist in our marketing strategy for each shop. The online tech support is over the top. If you are seriously looking for an all in one solution, I highly recommend Nexsyis.

Product Overall

Customer service is always quick to respond. For myself, I find the software easy to use. Spending many years in the collision repair industry and using other collision repair facility software, I can't imagine managing my business with Nex.

Cons

I have been using Nexsyis for 4 years.

I want to thank the team at Nexsyis for the upgrades that they continuously make so my job is less complicated. Nexsyis makes improvement to the system that really can make it easier to operate on a daily basis.

Cons

the people and staff are the very best, they care and are very concerned to meet your expectations

If your are looking to be the best you need the best software to enable you to monitor and control the your business for the best performance... this system is everything you always wanted and more!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.