All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Oasis Insight

Client intake & reporting solution for food banks

visit website

Oasis Insight Reviews

Food Pantry Database

We started using Oasis Insight in December of 2017. I like not having to thumb throught multiple pages for my reports and having to input everything into a spreadsheet. I can process our clients every day we are open and just run a report at the end of the month.

Pros

I like that this program is cloud based and I can access it from work and from home. I also like its reporting capabilities. I can customize my reports as I have different reporting requirements for different agencies that I partner with.

Cons

The only thing I would change is that when I pull up my EFAP report, it doesn't show the apartment or unit number, only the main address.

Excellent Product with a ton of Tools

This product allows us to keep track of our overall clients list and record their visits with just a few clicks. The reports we can generate provide us with all the statistics anyone could want

Pros

Ease of use and versatility of the reports generator

Cons

sometimes runs slow, I'm assuming from the number of users online

Pleased over all

We merely use this software for keeping track of how often our clients come, how much food they receive, etc. so it has proved most beneficial in that regard.

Pros

We have been using this software for probably 8 years at our Food Pantry and rarely do we have a complaint. The updates that they make are certainly helpful.

Cons

The times that the software is slow is our main concern. They usually clear it up fairly quickly, but it is annoying at the time. Also, when you are entering a new client, the only part that is not user-firendly is that you can't "Add" that client until you have gone thru each tab. That has always been confusing to our trainees.

Oasis for SNAP Applications

They have amazing customer service.

Pros

All of the various reports that can be generated with the data that has been input.

Cons

that there is not a feature to track scheduled appointment date and times when it comes to SNAP applications

Great program

We use it to track foods distributed and client visits at our food pantry. It works great for pulling data!

Pros

Easy to use. Great user interface. Makes things easier.

Cons

None. The program works great. Rarely have any issues with it.

Oasis Rocks

Tracking our CalFresh activity, generating reports needed internally and submitting to the counties.

Pros

Ease of using features, User friendly screens

Cons

Slowness generating some reports especially quarterly/yearly reports

Oasis Insight review

I am a food pantry volunteer who uses it once a week for three hours. I have no input into how it's set up or used. I just input client data.

Pros

I am a volunteer at a food pantry that uses Oasis Insight. I have no way to compare it with any other product. I guess it's ok, a bit complicated for volunteers who only use it for a 3-5 hours a week. I've been using it since I started volunteering in 2010 and have mastered it, but it takes awhile for new volunteers.

Cons

See pros, a bit complicated for volunteers who only use it 3-5 hours a week.

warehouse manager

Pros

can add very detailed features to each person login account for limited access

Cons

the system freeze occasional and the administrator needs to do a system reset

oasis

Pros

Very easy to use and keep track of all our customer information. Great for setting reminders and staying on task.

Cons

Easier to use on some browsers over others.

Oasis

Pros

Great software that is easy to use and easy to learn if you are new to the system. Great customer support.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Oasis.

Oasis Insight

Overall, I think this is a great software. I do hope that speeds increase, but if the software remains unchanged, I think it will still be satisfactory. It may be nice to have a way to communicate with client base about closings or special announcements via the Oasis Insight software (for clients that volunteer contact information.

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate this software.

Cons

The only frustration I ever experience is when I am on the phone with a client trying to access their information in a timely manner in order to use their time as efficiently as possible, but the program has a significant delay when accessing specific client files. It can be frustrating on both ends when it takes longer than expected for information to come up.

Oasis Review

Pros

Great way for me to keep my customers and business information in one place. Very easy to use.

Cons

Would like to see the marketing portion of this improved.

easy after training

Pros

gives the ability to customize each user to limit function ability

Cons

system freezes when to many users are on it admin has to rest server

Review!

Great overall!

Pros

It is user friendly and easy to teach to others.

Cons

Collecting the correct data\ pulling info for reports could be better

Review of Oasis

Pros

I like that is easy to use and we can track our clients

Cons

Can't pull data very easily and sometimes it breaks down

Oasis Review

Pros

Love using oasis. It really helps keep me on track when it comes to client management, quotes, etc.

Cons

Initial learning curve was a bit tricky, but once you learn the basics it's a very easy system.

Thanks so much, Joe! We're honored to serve you.

Oasis Insight Review

Could not be better in every facet

Pros

Easy use and outstanding customer service

Cons

Limited access when one user is online.

Great Tracking Tool

It’s been a great tool for collecting data to provide the required reports

Pros

Easy and quick to input transactions for our church food pantry. Allows multiple users. Allows us to generate reports to fulfill regional food bank required reporting

Cons

Point of use does not allow data reports or generation of listings for us to use. For instance, a list of weekly users by name, list of all clients for a certain period with how many times by date assistance was provided.

oasis use

Pros

ease of pulling reports, user friendly,

Cons

it seems bogged down sometimes, kind of slow

Pros

Easy to use. It doesn't take too much time to enter a new person's information and demographics. I'm able to locate client's data with easiness.

Cons

Generating reports to specific data when trying to narrow down to one or two options.

Great software

We use Oasis with our mobile market and overall it has been great to use, navigate with barely any issues at all.

Pros

I like that Oasis "remembers" tasks that you have been doing consistently. I also like the fact that it is easy to use, very user friendly, easy to pull up reports.

Cons

I have had some slow down issues recently and I remember one time during the mobile market where the system crashed, but it was resolved quickly.

SERVE inc.

We are able to track assistance and have reports readily available. We love OASIS

Pros

We were able to actually have an affordable software and were able to stop using excel.

Cons

Sometime OASIS can work slowly. I am not sure why.

It has allowed us to streamline our data, and made it more accurate and more accessible than the Excel spreadsheets we were using previously. It has also allowed us to enter data a point of service, instead of manually after the fact. I can't obtain data with multiple inputs - I know the data is there but it's impossible to pull out. I would like to have a map of where each report is pulled from.

Pros

Customer service is by far the best feature of the software

Cons

I can't pull out the data in the way that I need it; also, the data retrieval methods are confusing. In addition, the data entry fields are not custom to our individual organization's needs (we are using the software contracted with the GBFB )

Insight

Working with at regional food bank. Multiple agencies utilizing single data source. Very functional and helpful to see across the region.

Pros

SySystem is very responsive. Like the clarity of use.

Cons

Reporting features are very awkward to use. We have certain fields we would like to extract and report on. But using the generic menu system does not currently allow that.

Decent

Pros

I LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO DOCUMENT INFORMATION TO KEEP TRACK OF CASES.

Cons

IT COULD USE MORE FEATURES SPECIFIC TO OUR AGENCY TO KEEP TRACK OF MORE INFORMATION.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.