All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Oasis Insight

Client intake & reporting solution for food banks

visit website

Oasis Insight Reviews

Oasis

Pros

I like using oasis from a marketing perspective because it allows me to customize everything to our customer base. I can have email marketing blasts go out at specific times and target a specific group that will relate to the product being advertised.

Cons

Took a while to learn but was easy with a little practice.

Works well for the price

It has been fairly reliable and stable for us.

Pros

Ability to search using different approaches to the client information.

Cons

The drill down process to generate reports is cumbersome. Adding a barcode reader has been a challenge and we have not been able to get it to regularly operate.

Oasis Insight for Consumer Registration

I am in a situation where I am registering folks for a food pantry. Many of them have anxiety issues already. I am very grateful that with the Oasis system, I can take care of everyone without much of a wait, and I have time to smile and befriend them as I am filling in the blanks.

Pros

Oasis provided a database that could be filled out speedily using a four tab file and that could be merged into our registration documents quickly and easily. After four hours of training I was operating proficiently.

Cons

Where most of the information was fed from right to left, there was one sneaky little box to fill in which was all by itself on the right side of the screen.

Great for data tracking

Pros

Oasis insight is great for tracking data on clients over an extended period of time. The reports that can be quickly generated have proven to be extremely valuable for our team.

Cons

I would like to see some type of check in process added to the software, that has been our only negative.

Good Program needs some tweaks

Tracking Food Bank Clients has saved us a lot of time and eliminated a client getting food more than once per week.

Pros

Ease of Recording weekly which clients have received assistance.

Cons

The fact that other Food Banks can change my clients' information but I can't tell if they are getting assistance elsewhere.

My Oasis Review

Overall the program is fairly robust and easy for average user to get around in.

Pros

Ease of use for most users to understand and use.

Cons

That i have to put the barcode scanner down to use the mouse to confirm. Would be much easier if I had a barcode on the wall called confirm, that could be scanned.

Website is a little slow

Overall, I like Oasis. We use the system to track shoppers at our Pantry.

Pros

The organized way in which it captures data

Cons

Slow website at times as we use the system live when we are checking in shoppers. Search sometimes does not yield results when I know the person is in the database. When entering assistance, entry is awkward. For instance, if switching Categories, the number I entered defaults back to 1 even though I had just entered 6.

Oasis for review

Pros

The program helps to keep track of a data base that I would normally have to maintain myself.

Cons

It's slow and difficult to find customers who may have obtained services from another provider on the same day. This would show the customer is "double dipping".

GASBOL

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It works great with the barcode scanner, and the signature pad. Our clients are able to go through the line much faster.

Cons

When our clients have to sign the Release of Information form we also have to sign it. It would be nice to have our signatures automatically show up. It would make the process a little faster. We should be able to delete duplicate clients.

Good program but slow

It's pretty user-friendly other than being somewhat slow as mentioned above.

Pros

It offers a lot of options and allows us to collect and record a lot of data.

Cons

It's slow. Also, I wish there were other search features, such as by address. That would be very helpful.

Food Pantry Use

Oasis Insight has improved our sign-in process and reports are much improved. We are a food pantry and the assistance catagories really help... for example....turkey sign-ups, distribution, etc.

Pros

Assistance, reports, cases are fairly easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the sign-in screen for the client does not work correctly. Fulfill sent us directions to fix and it worked. Sometimes you scan a client card and it jumps back to another client.

Great tool/ Must-have

Pros

intuitive tool, easy to understand, The reporting is extensive and it gives us everything we need to know.

Cons

No problems with the software, if there was something we would report it for sure.

Oasis Insight Review

Very good

Pros

Being connected countywide with other agencies at the same time. Being able to generate reports easily.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches in the systems because of connection.

Reports

Running reports in a fast accurate way without shuffling through weekly paperwork. All info in one place and easy to retrieve when needed.

Pros

Running reports are easy and more accurate. Love this time saver

Cons

Needing an internet connection when in use.

Oasis Program

Its a great tool and resource for social services as we serve the community.

Pros

Ease of use. This program is simple to use and does not need a lot of training or experience.

Cons

Clients already in were somtimes duplicated kn tbe system.

Good but could be better

I’m forced to use the program, I think the program can be vastly improved upon with more input from users.

Pros

The information that is able to be seen at any given time is good.

Cons

The basic search and advanced search is horrible. The search parameters never give you what you need. I often will not find an individual and then after I add them to a case, the software give a suggestion that it did not previously show. There is no feature to contact support for a duplicate case. I flag cases that are duplicates and they are never removed. The are many issues that I don’t have enough time to go into.

Software Review

Not very good.

Pros

I like that fact that we have some sort of software to attempt to track the clients.

Cons

The software is not "user friendly". All food pantrys/banks have access to all clients' data and can change the data. Clients move around frequently and go to various food banks. I recently had a food bank "delete" the client number that was given by our food pantry. It took me an hour to figure out why the number in our records had been deleted. There should be an auto notification in the software...

Good stable software for managing customers

As I've become more familiar, I can search for a case and enter info more quickly. I do have some questions about data that was imported from my original data base, as the assistance categories seem to have different names.

Pros

The search and reporting capabilities in Oasis are useful. Partial matching of names works well.

Cons

I'd like to be able to get Notes reporting for all customers whether or not they have a notes, so I can see who I've annotated. Currently you can report Notes only for customers who have notes attached, so you don't have a list who who doesn't.

Oasis Insight

The system is our support to register and maintain accurate monthly food pantry reports. After a little training ypu can be a subject matter expert and work like a pro

Pros

The software is very simple to use for our Food Pantry Needs. Its pretty functional and the information is easily retrieved.

Cons

Sometimes there are some sluggish moments when requesting dats. But it easily remedies itself

Oasis

Pros

Ease of finding information and navigating through said information

Cons

not able to remove someone who is no longer receiving services

manager

Pros

easy to manage. all the information is easy to access to

Cons

it is a great program no complains. I would recommend it

Great product!

It been really helpful as a case management tool when it comes to tracking client data and outcomes. We previously were just using Excel spreadsheets, so it is leaps and bounds better than that. I only wish the reporting functions gave more easily manipulated data.

Pros

It is easy to use even for the not-so-tech savvy. This makes it a great option for our staff that have different skill levels when it comes to using technology.

Cons

The reports are clunky and hard to parse. It often takes quite a bit of manipulation in Excel to get what we need.

Oasis

It has cut down our intake process time drastically

Pros

How user friendly it is. It was so easy to navigate.

Cons

That we could only have five on at once at our facility.

Oasis Review

It's been a good improvement to our process but we do lack support on weekends or evening hours when we experience system outages, or downtime.

Pros

The ease of use.

Cons

There is no 7 day a week support when issues arise.

Review of Oasis software for the food pantry network

We are able to process people through our food pantry very quickly now. Even the new intakes go quite smoothly.

Pros

I like the barcode scan feature for checking in clients. It is the fastest and easiest way to process them.

Cons

I don't have anything for this section. It does what I need it to do.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.