All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Oasis Insight

Client intake & reporting solution for food banks

visit website

Oasis Insight Reviews

Excellent Software System

I believe that this software is great tool that the Food Bank of South Jersey invested in to make available to the agencies. It’s relevant and necessary for continuous growth in the industry. I believe it’s more efficient than using paper and it’s efficient and timely when registering and checking clients in.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it’s user friendly. Everything you need is right there and accessible.

Cons

At this time there is nothing that I can think of that I don’t like about this software.

Food Bank Software

This sofware has made a big difference in the way we process our food bank clients and also gives the information for the required government reporting.

Pros

Easy to register the food bank clients and not that many screens for each one.

Cons

Since the "Add Assistance" screen is the last one, sometimes you can forget to do it and it shouldn't let you proceed without tha tlast step. I have to some times go back and make sure I did it.

Oasis Platform very easy to work with

Using Oasis is very easy, instructing others on its use is also easy because it is simple and straight forward. I would recommend this platform to any organization to collect and track client data.

Pros

The program is very easy to use and navigate. Able to sort cases easily and accurately. The agency was able to customize our for to fit our needs easily. Very easy to add and edit cases as needed.

Cons

I honestly have not had a problem using this application.

Oasis Insight Review

I use is because I was asked to.

Pros

Nothing yet. I use is because I am a partner agency and was asked to use it.

Cons

Very cumbersome. perhaps I need more training

Awesome!

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I'm not in any way a computer savy person, but was able to learn the program just the very first time using it.

Cons

I can honestly say there's nothing that I don't really like about it.

Program Director

Keeping track of the clients that we serve. for example; how many pounds of food our clients receive and how often they visit .

Pros

How easy it is to navigate throughout the system.

Cons

Not being able to delete duplicate files that are made by mistake.

Food Bank location that loves using Oasis Insight

Pros

The best thing about Oasis is their barcode mode that makes assisting clients simple and quick.

Cons

Data entry can sometimes be arduous and it takes us a while to train our volunteers how to do this properly.

TFAC

Pros

The ease of access Ability to print the case history.

Cons

Slow Response time. YTD reports unreliable

Oasis Review

My experience is been great, I like how easy it is to navigate and look for essential information rather than scrambling through CalWin.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and obtain reports when needed.

Cons

That there is no tab for documents specifically. Adding verification documents on the Notes tab could be confusing when trying to look for those essential documentations.

Intake is Easy

Pros

Great at keeping track of intakes. The staff seems to enjoy using this.

Cons

It's taken some time to learn because there is so much.

A review from the youth

We are using Oasis Insight for a food outreach at our church, and we have been using it for almost three years, and it saves so much time! It's easy to teach, and works well for our needs to quickly and efficiently get our clients in and out.

Pros

It's pretty easy to learn, and it's quite simple to find tricks to use the system easier.

Cons

This might just be on our side, but it's often slow.

Makes helping others go much better.

Wonderful!

Pros

Organized, streamlines process and helps us to help more people.

Cons

speed; but I think that is because of our computer and interet.

Slow

It just takes up my time It's to slow

Pros

There is nothing to say about the site except it's entirely to slow

Cons

It is entirely to slow I hate that I even have to do entry

Pros

very easy to use, like that what I need is right there for me to click on

Cons

not really what I liked least about the software, but more that I had never heard of this software, and I was very worried / dreading having to use it. those fears were totally all in my head

Satisfied

Helped to streamline process of client information collection. Removed paper work. I had a small learning curve, but I appreciate all that this software is doing.

Pros

As a member agency I use Oasis to submit reports. it has taken the hassle out of paper reporting. It takes me about twenty minutes to complete and submit reports. Agency and client information in one place. Allows program expandability based on the size of my program.

Cons

Initial training needs to be more detailed.

Oasis User Review

We were doing everything in paper files. A lot of human error was occurring. Oasis has eliminated a major part of the human filing and reporting errors. We can work quicker and more accurate.

Pros

It made my job easier and it was not complicated to use.

Cons

Nothing that was not a user error in the first place.

Review of Oasis Insight (GBFB user)

The Oasis support people have been really good and have answered all my questions right away. They have also aided by sending me template reports. A big thanks to them. I would like to have more functionality in the reporting ( frequency of visits, etc) and will continue to talk to the support people as I have time. Thanks for being there for us.

Pros

We use the barcode scanning & it is a fantastic aid for us. I can generate the reports easily that I need for GBFB.

Cons

The reporting is hard for me to use and I have trouble getting the data that I would like to have. It could be because we imported and are not using all of the fields that the reports seem to want to have.

Very Useful

So far so good,love the ease of generating reports.

Pros

Ease of use and versatility of number of things I can track.

Cons

Search. I have discover when a search brings up nothing, if I add the person’s birth date and search again, it finds the info. Why is this happening?

Oasis Insight Review

Generally a great program

Pros

I learned to use it myself no lengthy training required. I found it easy to navigate. Data entry is a breeze. I like that it remembers my clients names. The reports are outstanding.

Cons

Merging duplicates is a hassle. The administration users are not easy to contact

Good platform for food donation organizations

Oasis Insight is able to provide the information needed to report to government funders. Overall good experience, though the program isn't the most user-friendly.

Pros

Organizations can collect a lot of data in Oasis Insight! The functionality is extensive and is able to collect data for all the major government funding sources.

Cons

This program takes some time to learn and isn't the most user-friendly for those who are less tech savvy.

Oasis Insight for our parish food pantry

Oasis Insight does a great job of managing our food distribution to hundreds of families each month.

Pros

I like the speed, efficiency,and reports.

Cons

There are some confusing interfaces to deal with, but I am sure that more exposure and time would clear all up.

Comments

Pros

I like that we can track clients in and out of pantry with ease. Updating profiles is also easy.

Cons

Lots of places to click to add clients. Also want to be able to take away fields that we dontt collect the information.

Very Useful

It helps us keep information and file and cuts down in paperwork.

Pros

The site is very self explanatory. Everything is labeled and easy to understand.

Cons

The software slows down when a large number of people are using it at the same time.

Resident Services Coordinator using Oasis Insight

We use Oasis to track and print out reports for Mobile Market and it has been fairly easy.

Pros

It is very user friendly and the layout is easy to navigate through. I love that you can scan the bar-code and the name easily comes on the screen. It is very simple to add and remove people from the roster.

Cons

Sometime when searching for a person's name manually, you have to ask specific questions to pin-point the right person.

Oasis Insight for Food Bank consumer use

Increases productivity at the site level because it eliminates paper data errors: legibility, missed information. Easy to track client use of our Food Bank Network.

Pros

Easy to search and input as well as update client information.

Cons

Unable to delete duplicate clients at the site level.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.