All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Oasis Insight

Client intake & reporting solution for food banks

visit website

Oasis Insight Reviews

satisfied

that it is easy for me to put client in the system.and pull them up quickly

Pros

That it very easy to use and to figure out. and if i need to delete i can on my own.

Cons

i havent had time to throughly go thru the whole program yet.

Review of Oasis Insight

Pros

Great to have a system focused on NFP with such great functionality. Also the ease of use is super important for programs using volunteers.

Cons

Ad hoc reporting could be made easier for the user. And more standard reports would be helpful.

Speeds processing of Clients

We eliminated mounds of paperwork, filing, and the consequences of misfiling. Sped up filing of monthly reports for TEFAP and eliminated copy and mailing of signatures.

Pros

Relative ease of use for our volunteers, most of whom are retired and many of whom are not particularly computer saavy. It improved our signature acquisition process enabling us to more quickly find the client verify eligibility and process signatures.

Cons

Rather inflexible to add fields we would like to track to "tell the story"and advocate for our guests eg What does a typical guest look like?

Great for overall use

Oasis is pretty versatile and I enjoy using it at work.

Pros

You can document each type of service you as an organization offers.

Cons

When running a report, it is required you wait for the excel document.

Very Useful

Pros

I think what I like the most about Oasis is how easy I am able to make reports and pull data from the website. There are several options that suits almost all your needs.

Cons

Sometimes I found myself seeking on the website how to do certain tasks; it was quite hard to find exactly what I was hoping for, but at the end I was able to successfully do what I wanted.

Oasis insight review

Pros

I can easily enter valuable data about clients

Cons

The process to pull multiple reports at once is non-existent. So pulling various reports is extremely time consuming

Used Oasis for 6 months

Pros

Once all the data is inputted, signing in clients is a breeze. It shortens the time they have to spend signing up significently. So much easier than our old intake system and being connected with the entire Missouri database is great. Using birthdates makes finding clients so much easier.

Cons

Has a pretty good learning curve and we have discovered not everyone can get comfortable with it. You do need to use the program on a reasonably frequent basis to remind yourself the steps on signing someone in.

Oasis Insight Feedback

Oasis has been great! There were a few times when the sign in pad didn't work and I had to do the monthly reports manually which was not good. When our pad was working again, it made my life much easier!

Pros

The software is user friendly, quick and easy. The monthly reports are a breeze!

Cons

Not quite sure what to do with duplicate clients. Have the need to email the Food Bank which takes time.

CFC user friendly

Overall pleased with the product to record information

Pros

Its multi use functionality for recording client information

Cons

Takes to long to train for volunteers use

Oasis Insight Review

Volunteer at church food bank/outreach center.

Pros

Relative ease of use for non-it persons.

Cons

Slow, if one letter is off on name hard to find match. Allows duplicates which skews data.

Oasis Insight Review

Pros

Easy to locate people by so many different ways

Cons

Can not have a total of daily served. I like to have the number at my hand when needed

Why I like Oasis and Why I don't

Overall, very good!

Pros

Easy to use, multiple functions in one software (client info, stats, ID cards, etc.)

Cons

I don't like it when putting in client information and the program finds a possible duplicate - when you view the possible duplication, you can't go back to the one you were putting in - you have to start it over.

Ease of use.

quick response.

Pros

It is easy accurate and user friendly when running reports .

Cons

I don't have complaints about it. We haven't had complaints.

Oasis Review

It's easy to use.

Pros

I enjoy being able to print id cards immediately.

Cons

Producing reports are a hassle. I wish there was an easier way.

Oasis gives great Insights

It is a very good solution to track team work and get insights.

Pros

This is the tool we use to monitor our operational team reviews, where we track workload and tasks. It gives very good visibility and is easy to digest.

Cons

It is a very powerful tool and it is easy to use. Strongly recommended to track small teams. It might not be as intuitive as it could if you are not used to this kind of apps.

Pros

I like how simple the directions of the software are. Using this program is not confusing at all.

Cons

The only gripe I have with this software is the search system. I could enter a name exactly how it is listed, but still recieve broad results.

Executive Director

We really like the software and are excited to get to the point where we can start scanning the clients who we serve. It will make us more efficient.

Pros

Easy to input information, and once the reports are designed, easy to run a report.

Cons

We need to report based on the town, and the software doesn't let us do that. We need to run a report, export it and slice it up. More work than we had hoped for.

New to Oasis - so far, so good

Keeping track of clients and generating monthly and annual reports.

Pros

That it exists at all, and that it will allow our operations to move more swiftly and keep track of clients. Really like that it generates reports.

Cons

No Spanish translation, no unique fields can be added so that we can tailor it to our program

Oasis

Pros

The reports that can be generated. You can get just the information that you need.

Cons

Software keeps logging me out when I am using search.

Easy and important

easy sign ups for residents great record keeper and

Pros

the ease of user ability. It is pretty much easy to navigate.

Cons

nothing at all. I took only a few times to navigate myself in the software, the rest was easy

referral from primary site

fairly easy to navigate, easy log in

Pros

contact information and referral description

Cons

no language access, cannot multiselect to bulk change referral status

Great Product!

Check in is speedier for sure!

Pros

The software makes it so easy to find a client and check them out. It's fast and speeds up the process.

Cons

When entering a new client I found it cumbersome to have to do the REI and verification.

Oasis Insight Review

Registering clients for food pantry. It is quicker once the initial registration is complete.

Pros

It is quicker to enroll a client for the church food pantry.

Cons

Does not capture signature when asked everytime and the stylus does not always work.

Oasis is not for us!

We have not been able to use it we have many other services and we would need to work on two database that would be very hard for all staff

Pros

it is very easy to use if your only wanting to keep track of food distribution but does not work for all our multiple services

Cons

That its mostly for once a month food distribution. We have many services and emergency food on a daily basis.

Pros

I did not have much training on the system but was able to quickly pick it up after using it a few times. That says a lot because I am no where close to being a software whiz.

Cons

All of the tabs and different locations you have to click on to get the information entered feels a little clunky but it works.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.