Global Shop Solutions Reviews

4.16/5 (64 reviews)

Pros
  • Perfect
  • Thus far, the product and vendor have been helpful and responsive.
  • The only plus I have seen is the ability to export certain data to Excel.
  • If you need any help they are always there for you to assist in anything they can.
Cons
  • None
  • There's nothing I don't like so far.
  • The product works great in manufacturing, but the accounting flow is complicated.
  • The interface is a bit confusing and some items are not as easy to find as in previous systems.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Danielle Eilers

Support Team is so helpful

Reviewed 2015-05-04

Pros

Cons
How many capabilities it has! It's hard to learn. Also if you change something in one area that affects other things. That's hard to learn. Not very user friendly, but I will get the hang of it

Ann Suplee

Great people, great software

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The flexibility to mold it to our specific needs in our plant processes makes my job easier and the company more efficient. The people in Global Shop are so willing to help, they are wonderful.

Cons
Processing the upgrades is a simple task, but there is always something not working correctly. I can't test everything, so we just fix the issue, and they take care of that right away.

Jerssie Batrina

Review of Global Shop Solutions

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Very convenient to use! I can manage all my workflow using this! Suitable whether in big or small businesses.

Cons
I'd still recommend this. at first, I'm slightly confused in some features but I figure it out when I watched the tutorials.

Erica Simonton

A disappointment

Reviewed 2016-11-02
Review Source: Software Advice

I "inherited" this program when I was hired into this company as the Accounting Manager. It is very cumbersome, not user-friendly at all. There are too many things the user cannot repair, purge or inactivate without calling Customer Service. They nickle and dime you for all "additional help" yet still charge high quarterly service contract fees.

Pros
The only plus I have seen is the ability to export certain data to Excel.

Cons
Most all of the program. If you have a problem in one module, it can affect all the others and make your life miserable. Help that is online is pretty lacking. They update report names and do not update the Help.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Tim Timothy Brinkmann

Good software with fantastic customer service

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
- Amazing customer service and support - Easy customization - User-friendly access to data and customer reports - Modules flow seamlessly together

Cons
Using forecast to plan capacity is a little cumbersome. Sales reports that use forecast to project revenue are not built into the system

Floyd Kelley

Terrific software, terrific customer support

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Very impressed with Global with their attention to detail and always moving to improve upon their software. Even when issues arise, Global's customer service is top notch and get the problem solved quickly.

Response from Global Shop Solutions

Great review Floyd! Thank you for being a great, great customer - we appreciate your loyalty and positive comments about our support. I will be sure to pass the review forward to the support teams.

Ema Moga

Global shop Review

Reviewed 2016-11-08
Review Source: Software Advice

My experience with Global Shop has been okay. There are certain things I find pretty easy to use and certain things that took a while for me to fully understand why it works that way.

Cons
One thing I've encountered a lot with global shop is if something doesn't post correctly and I call to get it fixed, I feel like there isn't really much explanation as to why something didn't post. Then they take over my computer and do a whole bunch of stuff that I couldn't even try to follow to fix the issue.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Suzanne Waters

GlobalShop 2016.2 review

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Overall we like GlobalShop it, we use it for both our manufacturing and financial needs. In the 2016.2 update they included new dashboards that are very helpful. The only area that we feel needs improvement is the quality module. It's somewhat simplistic and does not tie as well to manufacturing as we would like. Other than that we are pretty happy.

Kaitlin Marston

Already searching for something new

Reviewed 2016-11-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been working with GSS for over two years. This is a Tier III ERP software so don't expect too much in the way of integrated functionality. The system is very "buggy" and the data is suspect. Our company found the support to be very poor. Evidently GSS is too busy chasing new business to provide the value-added support the existing customers need. As a result, they get poor reviews from customers like me. We are in the process of migrating away from GSS and to another ERP provider.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jaime Hayes

Global Shop Review

Reviewed 2014-12-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It is a very flexible product that has the ability to track items we haven't been able to track before.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Joe Yelle

Global Shop happy customer

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The GS team is great to work with and solves my questions in a very short time. They are a great team to work with!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Theresa Keelean

Global Shop

Reviewed 2014-09-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Thus far, the product and vendor have been helpful and responsive.

Cons
There's nothing I don't like so far.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Scott Cayler

Utilized for 12 years

Reviewed 2015-11-10

Pro's - straight forward / easy to learn. Comprehensive. CRM module holds sufficient information to reference. Con's - CRM does not allow for flagging of follow-up notification.

justin Grant

Reviewed 2016-11-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Great easy to use loved it needed it u should definitely get it asap

Pros
Perfect

Cons
None