Ovatu Manager Reviews

4.83/5 (115 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy to use Fabulous consistent support Value for money Includes text sequencing Review reminders
  • I like that clients are notified before their appointments.
  • The ease of use across all my devices enabling to book clients in anywhere at any time of the day/night!
  • I like the fact that it's easy to navigate and my customers use it to book appointments with no problem!
Cons
  • I would like it facebook active. There is nothing i dont like about this package. It suits my needs.
  • The tools in mass email are limited. This area needs to be updated to also support bigger images etc.
  • You cannot schedule weekly automatically any longer. The program used to be much easier for rescheduling.
  • Leaving it too long before I got OVATU as I was using google calendar and had no way of tracking appointments
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Charlie Crothers

Been great watching this app evolve over the years

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Pros
The online booking system is the best I've found and takes papal deposits that you choose the amount or % Easy intigration to your website and no need for customers to have their own app!

Cons
You can't scan out professional stock for inventory so I need to use a whole separate system for this, also the reports can be glitchy and off.

Donna Douglas

Brilliant experience using Ovatu in the last 3 years

Reviewed 2018-04-28

Pros
The flexibility of use. It's capable of doing SO much and I'm always finding new ways to utilise it in my business

Cons
I cannot add more than 1 default week. I work on a 2 week rota with different hours every fortnight, it would be great to be able to add a second default week so that I didn't have to do this manually

Alison Taylor

Transformed my business

Reviewed 2018-11-23

Since using OVATU I have less no shows, my business reviews go directly onto my website and it’s made life less complicated

Oscar Vasquez

Ovatu is easy to use and easy to learn . It's updates and alway current and innovating.

Reviewed 2017-08-02

My whole business runs on this software

Pros
It has everything I need to run a business , from employees to checking a customer out . Invatory and reports

Cons
When looking to rebook , it doesn't show a small preview of the future dates schedule so you can choose to over ride your schedule . I'm very busy so this would help

Laura Gillespie

Ovatu is easy and reliable

Reviewed 2017-08-03

I do not have to personally remind my clients of their appointments. I have my schedule with me at all times.

Pros
I use it for my salon. I can send a reminder automatically/ ovatu is reasonable in cost and very user friendly.

clare bennett

Overall very good,

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Mainly appointment booking and scheduling

Pros
Customer service is good, they usually get back to me with help very promptly after asking. It's a good all-rounder, it has most features that I require.

Cons
It's a little clunky, could be streamlined more & made to work more smoothly. Also, the ability to customise overall look (colour fonts etc) and dash board (for things we use most regularly) would be nice. Integration into more accounting software options would be helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Amy Lee

generally a positive one

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Salon system that can be accessed at home. Clients able to book online

Pros
The ease of looking at my days / weeks Online booking & text reminders for clients. The customisation of appointments

Cons
The bugs that sometimes appear Being unable to see who has deleted an app e.g. Staff member & when it was deleted

Heather Biery Wellner

Ovatu is an easy to use scheduling app with almost everything you need for small business/clientele.

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Pros
Ease of use, online access, patient text and email reminders. I love being able to access contact info for clients without having their file in front of me at the office.

Cons
I wish there were an option to accept cc as deposit for appointments, that I could charge for late cancellation.

Jacqueline Winrow

Love what part of the system I can use

Reviewed 2017-08-07

Pros
The system is simple and straight forward helps us as a growing business to plan work days and staff effectively.

Cons
We have not used the system to its full potential, due to lack of training and information. This makes it difficult to show new staff how to work the system effectively.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kamila Abedal-Sater

Support is always great and quick to respond. I love how the app has evolved.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Time management easily organizes appointments

Pros
Scheduling, email reminders, sales history, online booking, easily integrates with other platforms (stripe, MailChimp)

Cons
Many bugs when updates are released. Ovatu works hard to fix bugs, but ultimately causes some issues before fix is released.

Era Russell

It is very convenient app a ton of features in one place

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Keeping track of my clients

Pros
Appointment confirmations and the price. I like the integration part where I can connect it to my website and social media

Cons
When I added more stylists they didn't automatically get email about their log in. I think that was the hardest part

Hollie House

The best bar none

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Finally able to select multiple services, so easy to use, able to set the deposit amounts, email personalisation and automation saves me so much valuable time that I can then spend on focussing on my client's experience rather than texting and emailing them all individually.

Pros
Once trained I was away! So user friendly, my customers love that they can easily book multiple services and I love that it's affordable.

Cons
The initial training wait time was fairly long BUT once I was booked in I had a call from my trainer and he scheduled me in within a week. He was there via email in the interim and helped with any queries I had.

Jan Hodgson

Easy to use, excellent customer service

Total usability and reliability

Pros

Cons
Not come across anything I don't like; but would be helpful if clients could 'move' their appointment/s (instead of just being able only cancel) on their own account/mini site and the deposit they paid to be moved with the 'moved' appointment to their new chosen appointment

Crystal Kardynal

Love it! Super easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Pros
everything! The program itself is super easy to use! I love it on my iPad! If I run into a problem I get results within 24hrs! I love that it syncs with all my devices! I don't have to carry my iPad with me. It's on my phone too!!

Siobhan Rafter

Wouldn't be without it!

Reviewed 2017-08-23

The main thing is freeing up my time with messages back and forth to arrange appointments and returning phone calls. So easy to use

Pros
Ease of use and it's cut down my workload completely! As I work by myself it has completely changed how I work and the positive comments about ease of use from my clients speaks for itself. I also love how easy it was to integrate onto my website and the reviews

Maddi Cook

Best CRM system on the market!

Reviewed 2017-08-02

The list is endless! Pretty much anything you could want from a CRM system, plus more!

Pros
The customer service is second to none, they listen to what users want and implement it so quickly. It's a real team effort!

Cons
There are minor things like changing loyalty rewards for different services but I'm told it's being looked at and it doesn't impact the way I run my business, it's just an added perk!

Joanne Bradley

It is a user friendly software. That takes minimal time to set up and operate. Would recommend it al

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Pros
How easy it is to use on the go. I am a mobile dog groomer and couldn't get a betterpackage suited to my needs.

Amy Crook

Brilliant company. I'm self employed in beauty and this addition saves me so Much time.

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Less time wasted discussing appointments l can direct customers to self book

Pros
Customer service. Always extremely helpful. The Facebook page and phone support is brilliant. Any problems they are quickly resolved

Cons
It won't link to finance related software to do my books I still manually write my books. If I could add in purchases etc and tie it in with my books this would be perfect

April Norton

So pleased with this software

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Saved money Can use on my phone and away from my business Every stylist can also see and use there collums away from work Automated text reminders to clients

Pros
How reasonably priced it is. That I can see it on any system at home or away. Always help at hand if you need it. I'm very happy with the system and the service I get. They also seem to always be updating so that's great as well

Tas Tsipouras

Great easy to use appointment based software

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Pros
I like that clients are notified before their appointments.

Joanne aprea

Ive been using Ovatu for at least 5 years now and they are very eager to help when you have question

Reviewed 2017-08-03

everything always works well for me... I have recommended this to several colleagues and they love it also.

Debbie Snashall

So pleased I swapped to Ovatu, very easy to use and helpful with marketing statistics too.

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Pros
It is a big plus for our clients to be able to book online and receive reminders about their appointments.

Cons
Only thing I can think of is that if you use the re-book button it doesn't put the treatment in the same order as previously i.e. if I want to re book a colour and cut and blow dry it will put the cut and blow dry before the colour.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tamara Warrack

I love the reminders sent to clients. Help alleviate no shows.

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Pros
Auto remind. Mass email. Reports are awesome! Text reminders works great! I love this software. I use it frequently and haven't had any problems.

Tiffany Gagnon

Love it!

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Pros
I've used this program for over 4 years. It's easy to use and definitely makes my life easier. I love all the ways we can customize the software.

Luke Pepper

Great system

Reviewed 2017-08-02

Pros
Reliable - great customer support easy to use - great app - great online booking feature which is linked with Facebook

Cons
Could do with more colours for different treatments as there is not enough for each categories we have. Could do with better ways of putting packages on split between different clients.