Parcel Tracker Reviews

Parcel Tracker

Mailroom management software for businesses of all sizes

Parcel Tracker

Review Summary

Sandeep S.

This is a cost-effective and great product, I highly recommend it.

Great software, easy to use and quick with the ability to track history.

Tina T.

Cons

We have so far had no negative issues with the product.

Thomas L.

Our experience with Parcel Tracker was simply 'Plug in and Forget.

Timur M.

So far I haven't found anything regarding this product that we don't like.

Sandeep S.

5.0

Parcel Tracker is Simple and Time efficient

Tracking all of my parcels, delivery and packages for my business and personal use.

Pros

Our concierge at the reception saves so much of time by using the Parcel Tracker, it's very simple to use and the service has been amazing. The system was very easy to install and the customer support has been 5 stars! Love using the Parcel Tracker and will highly recommend it to everyone!

Cons

I wish the software was implement on many more buildings in UK so I can use one unique solution for everything.

Excellent service. Saves our reception a lot of time

Our experience with Parcel Tracker was simply 'Plug in and Forget'. Probably the most seamless installation process we have ever seen.

Pros

I think by far the best two things about this service are 1) customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been extremely patient with us and helpful. 2) Being able to track multiple carriers with one app is so easy with Parcel Tracker.

Cons

App seems to be in early development and some features we would like to have are not currently implemented. The team is passionate and seems to be working hard, so we feel positive about this apps progress.

Saved me so much time and money! All my team LOVE it!

We had a really long winded paper logging system for post. As we have so many residents we were finding staff were spending up to 2 hours logging the post and notifying residents. Collections were often long winded as students had a two step process for collecting post. Now its as simple as a few clicks on the screen and the student is notified. The students are also giving great feedback regarding how much easier collections are.

Pros

How quick and easy the software is to use and set up. The team had the product set up within 24 hours of receiving our data.

Cons

Would be great to see it available on IOS that way our staff could use their personal phones which would be a lot quicker and save me having to provide a phone to the team.

Condo Review

We have saved on labor costs switching from a manual entry and notification system to Parcel Tracker

Pros

Phone based logging system cuts labor costs in half.

Cons

Needs a handheld device separate from a phone for scanning but with same capabilities

Faster parcels means happier me

Pros

Since our reception upgraded to the parcel tracker service, everything is now instant. It saves so much time and the concierge is now offering the parcels as soon as they arrive. It used to take a couple of hours “for processing” and now I get a notification and I have my parcels. I am really grateful parcel tracker exists in our life.

Cons

The integration was seamless, concierge was really happy to use it and transition was easy. I can’t wait to see what’s next.

Great system, cost-effective and time saving.

Pros

The product has significantly reduced the time our receptionists take to handle incoming packages. The feedback has been great both from our receptionists as well as users. This is a cost-effective and great product, I highly recommend it.

Cons

As of now nothing to complain about. The customer support is excellent, quickly responding to all inquiries.

Great product

Starting from the moment of making contact via their website, all the way to the implementation of the app, the overall experience was very good. Each and every single query was answered almost immediately and efficiently.

Pros

The thing I like the most about this product is its ease of use. The entire interface is very easy to follow right from the set up until the moment you start using it. We get about 600-800 packages a month so the functions of actually being able to look up the picture of the package itself comes in very handy.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything regarding this product that we don't like.

Parcel Tracker is making the office life easier!

Can't be simpler. For building managers, it means making efficient the process of internal delivery. For the office, tenants mean getting your parcel always delivered on time as soon as it arrives in the building.

Pros

Parcel Tracker is a simple to use, no brainer solution for everyone who wants to get their parcel delivered at their desk! A very simple to navigate interface that helps saving time and maximise efficiency in lobbies and reception area in any building from large corporates to small business. A tool that will change the way we experience parcel delivery

Cons

As there is always room for improvements, I believe this app got it right at the first shot!

Great App, Great Service

Great service, Great app, Easy to pick up, Easy to use.

Pros

Ease of service for our residents and staff. Cuts the time it takes to process a parcel being received and collected to a fraction of the time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fast to respond and listens to every request.

Cons

Occasional problem with connectivity or images not loading but as explained [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team super helpful in sorting this out.

Loving how easy it is to track parcels

Tracking deliveries from Amazon, etc and handing them out to the right people is typically a fuss but with Parcel Tracker, the whole process is now extremely simple. We just scan the package and the right person instantly knows their package has arrived so they can pick it up right away.

Pros

Scanning and tracking parcels is so easy

Cons

So far I didn't spot any issues while using the app

Great software

Great software, easy to use and quick with the ability to track history

Pros

Easy scan in and scan out of parcels and quick notifications!

Cons

Some bug fixes needed but quickly resolved.

Upper easy to use

Simple. convenient

Pros

it is extramural easy to use. The one time training we had with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was all we needed.

Cons

nothing. overall it is a super easy to use.

Thank you for the amazing feedback! It's always a pleasure to work with you!

Amazing

Pros

Simple to use and if we have any queries [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] resolves them quickly and effectively

Cons

we have so far had no negative issues with the product