Parkable Logo
Parkable

Parking management that's simple, flexible, and efficient

visit website

Parkable Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.73/10

Reviews by rating

I haven't used it enough to come across anything negative.
I have no negative comments at this stage - when I have had an issue (usually relates to an error on our side.
We used to have staff email us every day with parking problems which was really hard to keep track of. Now we almost never hear of parking issues.

Stacey C.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

This app is fantastic!

I highly recommend the parking management software. It's extremely convenient to use and makes managing parking a breeze. The interface is user-friendly and the app is very responsive. Overall, it's a fantastic tool for anyone in charge of parking management.

Pros

Parkable is fantastic! The feature to share my spot when I'm working from home or away from the office is a game-changer. It's convenient, easy to use and helps me save a lot of time. I also appreciate how responsive the app is, with quick load times and a smooth user experience.

Cons

I have no negative comments about this app. I found it to be very user-friendly and it met all of my needs.

simon p.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Parkable has made our staff parking simple and fair!

We have limited spaces at our school and are located in a very high density area of Sydney which creates a lot of parking challenges. To have a solution that allows us to better manage our spaces and that allows our staff to share when they cannot park has given them more buy in to the parking process.

Pros

The Parkable app has made it very simple to book and share car parks at work. Since Parkable, staff are now able to share their allocated car parks to co-workers while they are away on leave. The challenge for Waverley was to make better use of our limited car parking spaces and Parkable has certainly assisted with this. While implementing a new system is always a challenge, we have found the customer success team at Parkable to be very helpful. The implementation of the app was managed really effectively and the adoption from our staff excellent, which is a reflection on how simple and easy the app is to use. In addition the help and guidance to get staff across the line with adopting the platform was excellent!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about using Parkable. It has made our car park system a lot easier to manage as well as taken away the stress of managing parking at the school.

Public Safety, 10,001+ employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Quick, easy and intuitive

Pros

The app is very straightforward to use, very quick and simple to use.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to come across anything negative.

Gregory O.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Parkable makes parking fun!

I really like using this parking app because it is both reasonably snappy and fun to use. It loads quickly and finding a spot to park is a breeze. The interface is user-friendly and the overall experience is enjoyable. It's great to have an app that makes finding parking so easy and stress-free.

Pros

The app has significantly improved the parking situation at my workplace. It has made it much easier to secure a park and has eliminated a lot of the stress and frustration that used to come with trying to find a spot. The app provides real-time updates on available spots, which is extremely helpful when trying to plan my arrival time. Overall, the app has made the parking experience at my workplace much more efficient and enjoyable.

Cons

I hope that in the future, the app will expand its reach in Christchurch so I can take advantage of its great features and benefits more frequently.

MC

Michael C.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Parkable means I have flexibility to purchase parking for the day using the future booking facility.

The reminders that pop up mean that I don’t have to worry about finding a park – it has already been done. This makes life easier for me because I don't even have to think about.

Pros

Parking is shared amongst the Zuru team in our office and if someone is away the app frees up parking to make it available to others. We don’t have to think about it – the app does all the heavy lifting for us.

Cons

There is no downside to parkable. It works faultlessly and even opens to garage door from the app – this is particularly useful for visitors who do not have a swipe card – we can send them the details via parkable where to park and on a wet day they can park under the building, catch the lift up to the 1st floor without even getting wet.

JS

Jacky S.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Parkable is a great app

: Since using Parkable, my morning commute has been much more enjoyable. The ability to book parking in advance for the week is a game changer, I can now know when the best day is to work from home and not have the added stress of circling the block for a park. I would recommend Parkable to any business looking to improve their employee experience.

Pros

It is absolutely amazing. Works very well and quite exciting to see whether you have a parking space for the next week. This enables you to plan your days at the office perfectly!

Cons

I don't have any negative comments, Parkable is always available and working!

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Parkable App works great for me!

Parkable has really improved both my commute and workplace parking experience. In knowing that I have booked a parking spot and it is waiting for me, takes all of the stress away from my drive into work.

Pros

Parkable's easy to use app has a lot of great features. In particular, the problem resolution feature allows me to quickly remedy the situation that could otherwise be quite stressful. I just report the problem and I am reallocated to another available bay instantly. I am glad my workplace launched Parkable - it really makes arriving at work in the morning a breeze.

Cons

I have had a great experience with Parkable so far so no cons to report.

VN

Vasee N.

Construction, 51-200 employees

An app that actually does what it says it will do. I love it.

I love all the features that Parkable provides. I have a monthly subscription, so I know my park is always waiting for me, however sometimes another car is in my spot but all i have to do on the Parkable app is report the problem and I am automatically reallocated to another spot. Making this an entirely less stressful experience. The fact that I can also share my park when I am working from home or on holiday is a great feature.

Pros

The open gate feature within the app is also very handy, we don't need to carry around swipe cards all of the time now. Since using Parkable, DIY Blinds parking experience has really improved.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Parkable.

Gian M.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Parkable works great for me!

The Parkable app is really good, it definitely serves its purpose well. It is easy to use and provides the necessary information and functions to help users find and reserve parking spots. Overall it's an efficient way to manage workplace parking.

Pros

Parkable offers a great feature that allows you to select specific parking bays, rather than simply allocating a spot randomly. I like the flexibility and control this provides which is a definite plus.

Cons

I have no negative comments. Parkable meets my expectations and always provides a positive parking experience for me.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Great management software and tenant experience

We own parking space across multiple properties and locations, and before Parkable it was complex to manage them all. Parkable is great because we can view the occupancy of all our car parks on the same platform. Parkable also provides more access to parking and a good experience for our tenants, which is fantastic. Staff amenities and satisfaction is what we strive to provide for our tenants, and Parkable gives those who don't have a permanent car park the opportunity to park casually at a competitive rate.

Pros

One of my favourite things about Parkable is the flexibility. I'm able to add parks on the platform when they're not leased by tenants, so that people can use them to park casually. Parkable also gives us full visibility of our parking assets on one platform, which makes management more efficient. With the app, we can collect payments from parking easily, and recoup costs.

Cons

I can't think of many cons! It would be great to have remittance advice invoicing that goes straight to our accounts team instead of having them be set up as an admin.

LT

Laura T.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Convenient

We are currently in the middle of creating a fairer way to share the free bays amongst those who don't have a carpark at work. The same people continue to be assigned to the permanent casual bays, as they turn on at the same time in the morning everyday for the following day, therefore they know the timing and snap them up before anyone else can. We have been very much looking forward to seeing what Parkable have come up with to resolve this.

Pros

Parkable is really convenient and easy to use. It means no carpark in our building goes unused for a day. Especially when parking is so incredibly expensive on the street as we are in the middle of the CBD. I can manage peoples bays as admin, if they are on annual leave and forget to release them into the pool, therefore everyone is happy!

Cons

We recently have received the update where Parkable have added in notifications when bays are released, so people like me (without a carpark) can quickly jump on and snap up the bay for that day! It would be great to have this feature available for the following day as well.

JF

John F.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Parkable has given our staff more flexibility & more time

Great experience. The product was easy to set up & introduce, and we have always been well supported by the team at Parkable.

Pros

Parkable has taken the stress out of the morning commute for our tangata (people) around how & where to find a park. It has helped us to utilise our assets much more effectively so we're getting the best out of what are scarce resources in terms of parking spaces. For those that are priviledged to have an onsite carpark, being able to share it with others when not being used has fostered a greater sense of kotahitanga (unity) amongst the team.

Cons

We would love Parkable to be able to send push notifications to our people when new bays are made available for the following day's parking.

WH

Willis H.

Music, 11-50 employees

Parkable is a great product and service for the workplace!

Before Parkable, our car park at work was often under-utilised when co-workers were away from the office their parks would lay empty. Now, we can share our spots easily and ensure that more people can park at the office. This is great since covid because more and more people are flexible working so they can come into the office when they know they have a park waiting for them.

Pros

Parkable is a really great app. It is very easy to navigate and takes any stress away from parking. The future booking feature is also very handy and allows us to plan our week in advance.

Cons

I don't have any negative comments at this stage - I appreciate how easy parking is at APRA now so keep up the good work Parkable!

Nitika S.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Parkable makes it parking at work easier

Parkable makes it easy for us to share carparks in a flexible working environment. Before Parkable there was no certainty of finding a carpark on a given day. Now I can be assured there will be a spot for me to park when I book it.

Pros

Parkable makes it easy to book my parking the day before. This makes it easy for me as I know there is a parking spot waiting for me for when I need it. It is also easy to report any issues with parking via the app.

Cons

I wish Parkable would let me book my parking further out in advance, instead of just the day before. I know that Parkable does have this capability, but it is not available at my workplace yet.

DJ

Doug J.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Professional, smart, quick and responsive

It's more about the people at Parkable than the software itself. The entire process from procurement, install, training and ongoing support has been nothing short of excellent! Calling [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team is like calling your best friend. They are always there to listen, advise and respond. With us they had to be open to a dynamic and evolving situation, with our head office move and covid lockdown, which they handled with patience and resilience. They are not a supplier of ours, they are teammates!

Pros

Because its so easy to set up and intuitive to use, it has been easy to get buy in from our employees.

Cons

Other than delivering me a coffee in the morning and picking my kids up from school, the software has everything required. Totally fit for purpose.

JB

Joe B.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great benefits to our staff and admin team

We want to deliver an easy seamless system to manage our pooled car parks. Parkable is easy to use and efficient. Staff can reserve a park in advance, and drive in from home knowing there is a park for them, and everyone gets fair access to the pool.

Pros

Parkable's on-line reporting system allowed us to get rid of time-consuming manual processes for managing the car park, saving us hours of admin time. We’ve also found the customer care experience from Parkable to be quick and efficient.

Cons

Parkable would be even better if there was a feature to support carpooling as a greener way to commute.

sw

susie w.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Sharing is caring

From the very start, the Parkable team have been amazing and so helpful. The implementation took very little time and the benefit to us as a company has been amazing. The product is great and the team are always checking in to see how things are going and want the best experience for us.

Pros

I like that this software has allowed us to hand over the administration of booking available parks. I also like the notifications and the ease to share a car park. With a lot of our people working from home the car park 'owners' feel good about sharing their park on the days they are not in the office. We are not charging our people to park so our people who are in the office for the day feel good about getting a park and it not being an added cost to their journey. It's a win/win!

Cons

have not come across anything significant.

Sarah C.

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

Allowed flexibility

Pros

At IAG we were really lucky to implement parkable prior to COVID. This has allowed our staff to fully flex when COVID came along no longer do we have the issue of staff paying for there park weekly and not using it , it allowed the staff to only pay for a park when they needed it.

Cons

There has been no monetary saving but the benefit of flex for all staff has well outweighed this.

JT

Julia T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Totally love Parkable

Using Parkable means that everyone knows exactly when they have a booking and where to park, we are able to process payments seamlessly and I can plan my parking weeks and months ahead. This means that big parts of the 'mental load' of daily life are looked after as my daily logistics are well supported and facilitated by this app. That actually makes a difference to my kids and family as I can organise pick-ups, be at basketball games etc.

Pros

It works every day and I trust it completely. Friendly tone of voice in the app and feels like a real companion to me getting to work effortlessly and without having to think about parking. This is such a big thing and has a positive impact on my daily life.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like - it's honestly an exceptional user-experience.

SH

Sam H.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Parking has never been easier

Pros

Parkable was a no brainer for us, we went from a man managed system to the Parkable App and overnight we saw huge benefits, maximised occupancy, revenue growth and a wider audience from existing Parkable customers which will eventually grow other areas of the business.

Cons

It’s true that the App caused some issues with existing parking contracts but this was just push back on the change management and the initial roll out was fantastic. We had the whole Auckland team onsite meeting all parkers, showing them the App, talking through any hiccups the user came across or just general Q&A. It really showed that the company was just as invested in the success as we are.

RH

Robyn H.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Ease stress for staff

Parkable has helped our team transition from an environment where there was a carpark for everyone (70+ bays) to our new building with 25 bays. With our new Work From Home environment we don't anywhere near the amount of people in the office as we used to and on average only have 17-20 people in the office on any given day. Yet there was a lot of anxiety about parking, and this app has been a major win for the team.

Pros

Parkable is an easy app for our team to use and eliminates the stress around whether there will be parking available when they are in the office. They can book in advance and head straight to their allocated park. If there isn't park available they can go straight to a pay as you go carpark without having to drive around our building looking for park.

Cons

Generally the app works really well for us. It would be good if the administrator could be notified if there is an issue with a parking bay rather than Parkable. As administrator if I got an email advice I could try and resolve quickly rather than it going to Parkable and me not being aware there is an issue.

AC

Ann C.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

I am so glad my workplace has onboarded Parkable

Parkable is an incredibly convenient and easy to use app. It makes finding and reserving a parking spot so simple, and the user interface is intuitive and straightforward. I would highly recommend it to any company that wants an easier way to manage their workplace parking.

Pros

The app is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. The layout is super straight-forward, making it easy to find the information you need. The interface is also visually pleasing and easy on the eyes. Overall, it is a pleasure to use and makes the parking experience much more enjoyable.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the app. It is well-designed, user-friendly, and meets all of my needs.

Brittany O.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Parkable has made our staff parking so much easier!

In December, we moved to a new office with 95 parking spots for a team of 140. We knew that this would be enough space for our flexible working team. However, we wanted to ensure that we had a parking system that was easy to use for our staff no matter when they decide to come into the office. Now with Parkable, myself and my co-workers can easily use the casual or long-term parking options through the Parkable app. I have a weekly subscription which makes it very simple to share my park when I'm not in the office. Plus, I love the fact that if we share our parks we get a discount on next week's subscription fee.

Pros

Parkable was implemented seamlessly into our new office structure. It makes parking feel much more fair, plus, knowing that you have a car park waiting for you when you get into the office makes the commute actually pleasant. The app is really easy to use - I love the fact that we can now open and close the gate through the app rather than using a swipe card.

Cons

I don't have any negative comments about Parkable - I love how intuitive the app is!

IG

Ian G.

Environmental Services, 201-500 employees

Parkable makes work place parking way more efficient!

Using Parkable is a great way to efficiently use limited parking in a business, as it allows staff to easily reserve available spots in advance. This helps people without allocated parks use vacant spots.

Pros

Parkable has the ability to allocate parking spots on the fly which is so convenient. This feature really helps to improve the overall parking experience for our staff. Pressure is also reduced for scarce on street parking in the surrounding area which reduces inconsiderate parking and therefore improves accessibility and safety for our community.

Cons

At this stage I have no cons at this product.

Karl T.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great app for workplace parking

Self-service is key Equitable parking - future booking My workplace has four times more staff than parks, which is solved via parkable booking

Pros

The app is really easy to use I can use the app to book in advance I like to use the app around town Great that I can check available car parks at the office before I leave for work

Cons

Nothing to dislike, Parkable is awesome Saves us having to get our office administrator to manage car parks