PawLoyalty Pro Software Reviews

Pros

Ease of use and ability to contact support with a quick response with any issue we may have. Ability to add a lot of detail to accounts is helpful too.

Heather B.

Nancy A.

The user experience has been great and when I have any questions or need help I get a friendly response (even on Saturdays).

Benjamin B.

Cons

It can be time-consuming to undo mistakes that we make in our own system.

Bryl V.

We wasted around $600 on a software we never were able to use, buyer beware.

caroline b.

Julie M.

4.6

Innovative and User Friendly Software

Pros

The software is very flexible and easily adapts to the different services and rules we have at 50 plus locations. The interface is super intuitive and simple to use for our employees. We also enjoy features such as automatic payments with our new membership program, data/pass sharing between multiple locations and the NPS survey integration.

Cons

The only major cons are the growing pains that they are experiencing with such rapid growth. Development time can be slow at times and transferring data from existing Point of Sale systems can be a pain depending on the system transferring from.

Software upgrade

We have been using the same old system for over 20 years….when we Started the process of looking for a major system upgrade, we were very specific in what we needed to sustain and grow our business. Pawloyalty software program matched what we needed, and more! The implementation and constant communication with their team and ours has been great. It’s been two years and we are still constantly finding more ways to utilize their programs to help us grow!

Pros

When we upgraded to Paw Loyalty, we never realized how antiquated our system was. We are much more efficient, we haven’t even been able to use all the great features yet, we’re working on implementing the marketing portion of Paw Loyalty, which will help grow our business. The best thing is that we no longer need a credit card machine, I have to do is press “charge”!

Cons

I believe that our system is it pretty complicated for a simple implementation. So software updates and creations are always being implemented. We appreciate the team in place at Pawloyalty…they are very responsive

Do not buy in to this software

There are no pros but cons are many. Our experience with this software: 1) We did not have a good training experience, no response during initial period, software db conversion was a nightmare. Examples of the conversion nightmare were: ALL of the pets were converted to Jack Russell Terriers, no breeds, colors, veterinarians, etc were in any alpha order. Rather than alpha, all were in a nonsensical...

Outstanding Customer Service

Pros

It's pretty easy overall to maneuver through.

Cons

I wish there was a way to charge by the day instead of by the night. Right now I have to put boarding appointments in as training and the receipts are confusing to my clients because it looks like we are charing taxes and we don't do that.

Pawloyalty is a great system and a huge step above from the Windows 95esque software we used before.

One time I sent my entire list of daycare customers a report card that I was using as a test. I didn't ask Pawloyalty for help but tried to figure it out by myself, so it was totally my fault. The feature is actually really cool, I just learned how to use it the hard way. Pawloyalty is actually really good at offering training but I was poking around on my own.

Pros

I love that there are so many reports. As a manager, I want to know where my customers are coming from and how often they are using my services and what's contributing to my bottom line. I used to spend hours trying to get this data from my old system, but Pawloyalty has all these reports out of the box so it saved me a ton of time and I can see easily where my business and customers stand. From...

Simple to Use. Great Support. Pet Parents Love the Report Cards

Pros

I love that my customers are engaged and appreciate the extra effort that the software let's us provide. I love that my staff learned the software in a matter of 90 minutes. I love that it helps put processes around everything we do from operations to sales to employee mgmt. I love that they are always adding new reports and other features that help us grow. I love that their reporting can tell me how my business is performing. I love that it manages employee time clocks & commissions. I love that clients can book an appointment thru our website or facebook page. I love that customer support staff answers the phone, is friendly and knows the product very well.

Cons

See a demo and talk to their team. This is what sold me. I felt that everyone I talked to loved working there, was passionate about pets, knew their product inside and out and really took the time to learn about my business to help me determine if it was going to be a good fit.

So Much More than Software!

Saves me time. Helps me grow our business (add new customers, sell more to existing customers). Keeps us organized. Gives me visibility into how well my business is doing. Keeps existing customers engaged.

Pros

- The support team is awesome & always answers our calls. They even proactively reach out to us and see how they can do better and help us get the most out of the software. - We love that PawLoyalty is building so much functionality around Marketing. Pipeline tracking, automated marketing, call tracking... it's all amazing. - Easy to see who the best customers are, how often they come & identify customers who should be coming more. - The e-chart for tracking deliver/consumption of feedings, meds & activities is so cool.

Cons

I wish that the branded mobile app was included in the monthly cost vs an additional charge, but we can still just use online booking for free.

PawLoyalty has made our lives easier.

It delivered what my business needed to handle check-ins and check-outs. It fit into my existing business processes seamlessly and helped me streamline other processes. I don't take advantage of every feature but I continue to find ways to improve my business with new and continuously improving features.

Pros

Functionality. Really allows my business to run smooth. Great design and superb flexibility let me tailor the software to match my existing business practices. Training new employees to use the software is a piece of cake.

Cons

It can be time-consuming to undo mistakes that we make in our own system. There should be an easier way to undo an incorrect transaction.

Perfect! Awesome! excellent!

It saves me time!

Pros

This is the best looking kennel software! It simple to use and not nearly as confusing as ginger, and the safe will always call and walk you threw any problems you have!

Cons

It took Paw Loyalty a few years to work out the kinks, it was frustrating however they have fixed all their glitches and the software now runs great!

FAST, Easy to Use & Great Customer Support

I was skeptical when looking into switching our software solution because you hear so many stories about how it can go so wrong. We did a demo with other cloud software companies, but the conversation with PawLoyalty was so different. The spent over an hour walking us thru the software and answering every single question (we had a list of about 3 pages). They were receptive to new ideas when we...

Customer Service

Love the Customer Support - the rep did a great job training us and following up. She checks in from time to time as well. Having a good support staff is important with a software company.

Pros

Helps me grow our business and keeps us organized. Love the Room Cards with photos.

Cons

We were use to an invoicing system and PawLoyalty doesn't work that way. Just growing pains on trying to think through the reservation process.

New User

I can finally track expired vaccine records and automatically email the client about updated these records prior to next stay. Also, reminder appointment emails sent out automatically just prior to boarding/daycare date. All boarding/daycare clients are listed alphabetically for easy daily glance. All revenues broken down daily, weekly, monthly, Etc.

Pros

The ability to communicate with customers, and the ease and functionality of taking reservations and payments. Also, the training provided by our reps at Pawloyalty has been great, and their follow up on questions or concerns has been fast. They really appear to enjoy their job.

Cons

My previous software allowed me to communicate with other users with a sticky note. As an owner, sometimes I like to leave a message for my staff that is present when the program is opened. I believe this would be a good upgrade to Pawloyalty.

Easy to use, great support

Pros

Cons

Some daily tasks aren't always working properly. Would like to be able to use it on other browsers as east as firefox.

Great Customer Service

We have only been using Paw Loyalty for a little over a month now, so we are still learning everything it has to offer. That's why my "overall" and "ease of use" ate only at 4 stars. I'm sure, when I learn everything, that I will be a five star rating. What I love most about Paw Loyalty is their Customer Service! Garret and Casey are absolutely wonderful! They are so willing to help at any moment...

PawLoyalty Rocks!

We operate an up and coming facility in Glens Falls. We have a great training program, are growing our regular daycare clients and provide full service overnight lodging services. We do not have a tech background but we had a good idea of what we needed the software to accomplish. I really did my research before choosing PawLoyalty; I ended up choosing PawLoyalty because it's functionality was...

Cons

Could be very excellent...

Our initial work with PawLoyalty was a little rocky as once we engaged with them their support fell to zero and we were left wondering what we got ourselves into. However, after expressing our concerns to Garett, he immediately recognized their lack of service and apologized. They have since hired new staff to help with their support and have been on their A-game ever since. Having reviewed other...

Cons

This is a great software - super easy to use for our small business.

Pros

I love that I can call customer rep, who is assigned to our account, and she helps me happily and quickly. I can add our doggies in quickly and check our calendar efficiently.

Cons

Exceptional software and service!

We switched to PawLoyalty from a non web-based software and are overly pleased with the benefits that this software offers. We have had nothing but exceptional customer service with a real personal touch from the staff at PawLoyalty. They held our hand through the entire process of our transition and continue to follow up and offer EXCELLENT service to us. Having a web based software has made...

Barb is the Best

Pros

The software is easy to use and to learn quickly.

Cons

The software has too many items that don’t make sense.

Employee's Love it

When we started researching software for our boarding facility our staff was disappointed at the lack of options. We saw Kennel Connection, Kennelsoft, K9Bytes & PetExec; they were all just outdated and seemed like it would take forever to learn. Then we found PawLoyalty and everyone got excited. We were impressed from the beginning when we went to their site and we were actually able to chat...

Cons

Pawloyality is 5 star all the way. The best boarding, training, grooming software !

As a new upcoming business opened in sept. of 2014 pawloyality has serviced us according to our needs. We are a small business but this program does everything for our boarding, grooming and training business of dogs. It has helped our business become more organized, more efficient, overall improved our workflow. Pawloyality has everything at your fingertips, we know where we stand with arrivals,...

The Best Available

We took a look at everything on the market both cloud and installed software. PawLoyalty won our business for 5 reasons: 1. They answered the phone the 1st time we called. I know this is simple business, but we waited as long as 4 days for some other companies to call back. 2. They made a great case for cloud software. We aren't IT savvy and we realize that. They take care of everything...

Pet Resort Software that works

I feel like I have tried every software that was available for pet resorts, but was always left wanting more. We switched to PawLoyalty about a year ago and I hesitated to write the review because I wasn't sure I would still like it in a year. Well, I DO. PawLoyalty has been a great product and I love that it is even better today then when I signed-up a year ago. My 4 favorite things about...

Cons

Looks great but nothing panned out as sold

Learned what I really needed!

Pros

The design and set up is okay, but every feature has a litany of issues that I dealt with while using PL as my software system.

Cons

Every function has bugs and they take forever to fix things. Email campaigns were sent to my entirely client list without my approval. I was charged extra fees without notification. Waited days to get answers. Worst of all they do not provide data in a format that it can be transferred to another system.

Great for small animal business

This software is great for small pet businesses. They provide you with great customer service and easy step by steps to getting to know the software. The only downfall is the program is not able to keep track of dogs coming at least once a week. Our establishment has a once a week commitment so we have to keep track on paper the dogs who do or don't show up that week. Otherwise, the software is very user friendly.

Cons

Thanks for the great review Hannah. If you want to give me more details about how you need to track the consistency of pets meeting their weekly commitment, I can show you the best way or we can build something to make that easier for you. Great Customers + Great Feedback = Great Software. Thanks for being part of the PawLoyalty Pack.