All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Pet Sitter Plus

Wed based software for dog walking & pet sitting businesses

visit website

Pet Sitter Plus Reviews

Great software reviewed by House Pets Spa - Pet groomer & Pet care company

Bookkeeping, diary, invoicing online, customer portal, terms and conditions agreed, visit update for owners.

Pros

I have used this software for over 4 years and have recommended it to other local companies who have also bought and used it. As a qualified book keeper I can confirm the invoicing system allows your year end figures to be given at a simple click of a button. It allows HMRC to see what is scheduled e.g. Your diary is your income (especially useful with cash businesses) it allows you to keep track of customer payments and outstanding amounts allowing you to simply email a account summary to them with a request for payment if needed. It's simple to see your diary schedule and to add any details you need to keep things up to date. The customer portal allowing customers to request services online and frees up our time answering the phone.

Cons

As with every software things can always be improved but this is not much of a con as every time I email a request for a new feature it has inevitably been added in an update.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years now and so it is great that you still feel that we continue to support you well. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

PSP is the best petsitting software out there!

I started using PSP in 2014 as my business grew and it was impossible to manually handle everything from schedules to invoices to compensation. After doing some research I spoke to Richard Booty because his was the only software company that would call me (instead of it all being a sign up process online). I liked how customizable the system was and that he would schedule Skype interviews with me to help me set it up to work for my business. Now every time I have a question I always hear back from him or a colleague within 24 hours, and sometimes even within a couple hours! they are fast, friendly and it feels very personal. PSP comes out with service releases that always improve the software on a regular basis. PSP is the way to go!

Pros

its very customizable to how you run your business. the interface is nice and clean. I like how the software has a sitter, client portal as well.

Cons

That once you raise an invoice you can't automatically add more visits from the service request into that same Service Order. We invoice ahead of time.

Hi Stephanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. With kind regard Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Pet Sitter Plus has significantly reduced the time I spend on administrative duties.

The company is very receptive to adding in features that will benefit their clients. Several times each year they release new updates to continually better the software. Their willingness to listen to their clients and implement their ideas is what sets them apart from their competitors.

Pros

Pet Sitter Plus has allowed me to manage my business in a more efficient manner. Invoicing, managing client/pet data, scheduling and the client portal are just a few elements that have streamlined my business using Pet Sitter Plus software. I chose Pet Sitter Plus for their rich features, which I knew would grow with my company. The initial sessions with my software coach were extremely helpful in customizing the program to fit my business model. The best part of using Pet Sitter Plus is their responsive support team. The support team is readily available to answer any questions and problem solve with their clients. My experience with Pet Sitter Plus has been very positive!

Cons

Thank you Kim so much for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you and you continue to be a valued client. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Great software and service

Pros

I have been a user of this software from its very early days. It has been developed with the users rather than just by software developers. This means it really works for pet sitting and walking companies, big and small. There are so many features, all developed from feedback from the users. I feel that they really listen to any feedback or issues you might have. It is extremely reliable. I can...

Cons

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you and we hope to continue doing so for many years to come. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

After trying others, PSP wins hands down

When it became clear that my pet sitting business needed serious administrative help, I looked into the top softwares on the market. After several trials, Pet Sitter Plus stood out as the perfect fit for my pet sitting business. For the first couple of months, I used it for scheduling only, parallel with my Google drive documents. I was afraid to rely solely on one system. My PSP rep would train and...

Pros

Excellent customer service! Ease of scheduling, accuracy of invoicing, flexibility and functionality

Cons

I honestly cannot think of one thing

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. With kind regard Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Simply Superb

I run a small but successful dog walking company in the UK. We have over 100 regular customers and typically schedule 250 bookings per week across 3 walkers. Before using this system I had tried various others however none were as intuitive or had the required features to do the job quickly and easily. PSP makes managing bookings simple by allowing me to attribute dogs to particular areas for each...

Cons

Thank you Ed for this glowing review. It is fantastic to receive this. I remember training you myself some time ago and it is gratifying to hear that you have enjoyed using our system and appreciate our service. Thank you once again. Richard

Best product that I have encountered!

Pros

Pet Sitter Plus is the best product that I have encountered, and I have done tons of research on pet sitting software. My company manages hundreds of walks a day and we need a software that works effectively for our clients, our field team, and our office team to get the job done. We need to manage occasional vacation care and repeat services with ease. Our clients want something easy to use to manage...

Cons

Every pet sitting business runs differently, so it is impossible to create a software product that does everything for everyone, but Pet Sitter Plus comes close. My biggest con with the system is with the invoicing when a client changes their schedule. The original invoice is a static document, so it will not reflect the changes made. I am not used to this and neither are my clients. It is their biggest complaint and confusion.

Thanks for writing this fantastic review Becky. It was a great experience working with you and your team in 2017 to get you live on Pet Sitter Plus. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to partnering with you in the years to come. Best Regards Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

This software is EVERYTHING you need to run your pet sitting business!

Billing, invoicing, scheduling, employee compensation and vacation request, client info, etc!

Pros

I don't know what I'd do without this software! From scheduling to billing and invoices, everything is run efficiently and effortlessly. I have gained SO much free time by using PSP, and my employees and clients also love it! The customer service is also top-notch! When you sign up, they have someone walking you through every single step, and they are there for you when you have any questions!

Cons

Although I do love this software, it is less "pretty" than others I've tried out. It's efficiency definitely makes up for it though! They also don't have any app, but are supposed to be coming out with one very soon!

Thank you Shannon very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the 'new look' interface will be more appealing and we are sure you will like it. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Life changing!

Saves me tons of time. Keeps us organized for scheduling, billing, payroll, and an easy reference point for revenue and compensation comparison.

Pros

PSP has been life changing for myself and my managers! Tasks that used to take me hours (and hour and hours) like invoicing can now be done in minutes, in bulk! It's also very user friendly and the customer service is top notch! Customer representative and company are responsive and seem eager to hear suggestions and the software continues to improve with regular updates. I'm very impressed and grateful! I highly recommend!

Cons

There is some room for improvement with the GPS feature, but it's something I know they're already working on.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. Our next release is due out early May 2017 and I hope very much that you find the new features beneficial. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

"The perfect software to help a company grow"

We are a fast-growing, U.S.-based pet care company. Let me clarify, we are fast growing now that we use Pet Sitter Plus (PSP). We have been using PSP for about two years. Before discovering this easy-to-use software, our growth was stifled because we used a cumbersome method of spreadsheets and regular appointment books. We juggled service requests that came in by phone, email, and text. The business...

Cons

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our software and our service Jed. Your comments are much appreciated.

Excellent core product and functionality for our growing pet sitting business

Speed; it's takes only seconds to run payroll, change or modify a customer order, run reports, any operational function is quick and easy to do. Clients love their portal for scheduling online and paying invoices. Sitters love the mobile app, all the info they need is at their finger tips. This is truly a Win-Win-Win software from operations, clients and sitter perspective.

Pros

Whatever you need to do, it's very quick and easy to accomplish; from sending quotes, re-assigning pet sitters, changing client orders, real time payroll & reports and best of all the mobile app and client portal. Our sitters use it daily and the majority of our clients now use their portal to request visits and pay their invoices.

Cons

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. I remember helping you to get your business up and running on Pet Sitter Plus and it is a pleasure to hear that you still enjoy the benefits. We hope you enjoy the next release due out very soon. Thanks again Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus.

Pet Sitter Plus

I started using Pet Sitter Plus around 5 years ago and it completely transformed my pet sitting business. Scheduling is simple, multiple invoices can be created in seconds, my staff find it really simple to use and most importantly the customers love it. The customers can book their services online and they love receiving the daily feedback report with photographs of their pets. The customer service and training is excellent and there are constantly new updates being added on to the software.

Pros

The diary and scheduling, ease of use for both staff and customers, I can create multiple invoices in seconds and also receipt multiple payments, the customers can book their services online, the mobile interface is excellent for staff, the feedback reports for customers, excellent customer service and support.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like!

Thank you Lesley for this wonderful review

Pet Sitting business

Customer service is exceptional. All our issues were dealt with quickly and we were always given a good explanation.

Pros

It is comprehensive and easy to use. We like that it is linked to Stripe so we can do our own invoicing.

Cons

The development of an app would make this easier for our clients to use. Also, it's not compatible with Quickbooks self-employed.

Pet Sitter Plus is simply brilliant!

We are a local City business in Brighton & Hove (UK) with over 570 registered customers who we provide cat feeding & sitting visits for. We are a small team of 3 + 1 seasonal staff but we deliver over 11,000 home visits a year. Pet Sitter Plus (PSP) literally changed my life in giving me back hours of time that was spent on a manual diary and manual invoices. Our customers love PSP, they feedback such...

Cons

This is a wonderful review. Thank you Simon for taking the time to write it.

Exactly what our dog walking business needed.

Pros

The software is very flexible and customizable, suiting our needs right away. Bulk scheduling, billing, and processing are all super easy. GPS locations help us keep track of our staff, and emailed notes to clients with pictures are a nice touch and make everyone happy. PSP is constantly working to improve their service as well, taking suggestions to heart and always considering their clients' needs and wishes. Every question gets answered promptly, the rare issue is resolved immediately, and every update gives us another opportunity to improve our own business as well.

Cons

Thank you so much for this fantastic review. I remember coaching you through the changeover some years ago and I am really pleased to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this review. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Changed our business!!!

Better than I ever imagined

Pros

This system changes our business to the extent that we have doubled our income every year since using it. I saved money on admin costs for staff as everything is much quicker using this system and we have far less complaints everything runs so much smoother now. Our business has really grown and i do put a lot of it down to this system.

Cons

The hardest part is the initial set up but if you are like me I enjoyed it! Lots of data entry and a little bit overwhelming at the beginning but the team train you through it and really put you at ease!

Hi Jessica, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years so it is really fantastic that you feel that we continue to support you well. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Couldn't have asked for a better system!

Pros

It's so easily adaptable and can quickly be edited to be exactly how you want it. I'm a dog trainer, not a computer tech, but I can change custom fields, email templates etc myself without getting confused! Would 100% recommend this software to any pet sitters/walkers/trainers etc. I think its fairly priced too - lots of the other systems I looked at were way out of my price range. Also, I love the fact I don't have to use up space on my computer as its all online, and I can log on from my iPad or iPhone which is super handy!

Cons

It's so hard to think of something that I like least about the software as it fits what I need perfectly! If I had to pick one thing it would be that I can't change (or at least I don't know how to) the search list on the clients tab. I don't remember my clients names very well, I only remember the dogs names so it would be handy if I could change it to search alphabetically for the pets names.

This is a wonderful review Emma. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Pet Sitter Plus has been tremendous in managing my business which includes 30+ employees.

Processing billing is no longer a nightmare. PSP has made it possible for me to bill hundreds of clients with the click of a button. It is smooth, easy and certainly makes the business run more effectively. Scheduling and managing my staff with PSP is simple. I can make changes to our schedule easily and monitor my staff remotely by viewing their check-in and check-out times.

Pros

The software is NOT a cookie cutter program, which many of the other software systems seem to be. The program can be tailored to what I need for my business and the way that it is run. The customer service is available around the clock and they are very supportive.

Cons

Thank you Therese very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years so it is really fantastic that you feel that we continue to support you well. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Best customer service

It’s me the worst part of my job absolutely easy. It takes a little time that it hardly exist anymore.

Pros

After an event Atlanta show slow learning process, this is really been a game changer. I’ve been able to cut my paperwork hours by 90%. This is not an exaggeration. The other great thing is that the customer service is excellent and rep. walked me through the program and explained any thing I asked. I’m not a technically savvy person so this was really important in order to make this program work as well as it does.

Cons

I have to touch a computer to use it. Aside from that, it’s perfect.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service Jolie. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Excellent Customer Service and the Program is one of the Best on Market!

After having this program for over a year- it has completely changed my business and personal life as an owner. No second guessing, credit/debit payments are so easy, tracking and email of sitters and the updates to clients are a hit. Customer service is always so nice and guides me through questions when they come up.

Pros

Gosh- so much! Having client info easily accessible to staff while mobile is key.The ease of payment processing and processing service requests are a customer fav from our end.

Cons

Email features are Null - just HTML formats. No ability to change font types, looks, sizes or add pictures. Also whish the push emails to clients after a visits were more esthetically pleasing.

Thank you Amber very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the feature you require is on the short term development list once we have rolled out our next big release. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Game Changer!!

Pros

This software program has cut down on my office work significantly, it truly has been life changing for me as a business owner and a mother. New clients and existing clients sign up, input all their info, schedule and cancel online and can even pay on the portal as well. Scheduling & Payroll have never been easier. Clients love accessing the portal when out of town to view their feedback and pictures of their pets. My PSP advisor is super helpful and always available. I wish I found this software when I started my business 7yrs ago!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Cons

Set up time (like any software program) is tedious but worth it. I wish there was a way sitters could communicate with one another on the portal if they are sharing visits. I know this is something they are working on currently.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. I can also confirm that the function you mention is right up there on our short term development list. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Superb Pet Software...couldn't manage my 'Pet and Livestock Services (PaLS)' business without it!

Pros

This Pet Software is extremely easy to use. Enables me to run my business professionally. Gives me a daily update of what jobs I have to do each day and what time I am scheduled to do them. At the end of the month I can easily send out 'bulk invoices' to my customers - just the click of a button! Superb!! :-D

Cons

I've not been able to send letters (on the Pet Software) to ALL my customers in one go! (I know this might be available for people using this Pet Software) - but I've not been able to on my computer for some reason? This would be really useful as I want to send out letters to all customers about my prices.

This is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

The software has helped establish a stronger connection with our clients.

Pros

We love the ability to connect with our clients through daily feedbacks including sending photos directly to their inbox. The billing/invoice feature is great especially that it connects directly with a credit card processor.

Cons

Creating forms is not always straight forward. I had to set up a lot of phone calls with the rep to learn how to navigate through the initial set up. The customer service is the BEST though so I was always able to work through any obstacles.

Lindsey, thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It¿s much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Best Product on the Market

Chicago Pet Sitters was established in 2005. Today, we have around 800 clients and 26 sitters. We pride ourselves on being one of the most dependable and flexible service in the city of Chicago, and thanks to Pet Sitter Plus, we're able to follow through on our commitment. I searched for two years looking for software. We utilized free trials and found that the software either couldn't meet our...

Just superb

Pros

Fabulous software. I have limited IT knowledge and I struggled on in my first two years of business with notebooks and a diary. The difference that this simple computer programme has made to the day to day running of my business is huge. Every conceivable piece of information I require from revenue to a hamsters eating habits are easily recorded, easily accessed and easily amended. I dont know how I managed before ...

Cons

Carrie, thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.