Pet Sitter Plus Reviews

4.88/5 (108 reviews)
Pros
  • Ease of use, customization and support.
  • Ease of scheduling and keeping track of payments.
  • Scheduling is so easy and once set up - foolproof. I print off my schedule each morning - ready to roll.
  • When doing bulk work is great for getting done easily, has a lot features which I like but not all are user friendly
Cons
  • nothing at this time
  • There is nothing that I do not love about this software!
  • No calendar integration, no mobile 'app' only mobile website,
  • Definitely takes time to get familiar with every feature that's available
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
DeEtta Bloem

Helpful software for my 2 pet care businesses

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Pros
I have a dog walking business with 10 employees and 150 dogs so having this scheduling program has helped my so much. I was doing everything manually for 10+ years and this has saved me hours of time each week. It was like hiring an assistant.....but for less money. I also have an online booking company for overnight pet sitting and this system allows clients to book and pay online easily, which has been great.

Cons
The only thing that could be improved (which it sounds like they are working on) is that it would be nice to have more functions on the mobile version of the program. I'm typically out and about walking dogs so more functions to edit walks on my phone would be helpful.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you DeEtta so much for taking the time to review our software. It has been a pleasure to support you and become your 'admin assistant'!

Jared Honn

An absolute game changer in terms of productivity, efficiency and time-saving!

Reviewed 2017-05-12

More time to relax or focus on growing the business, since the software takes care of the rest.

Pros
No pet sitting business is the same, but Pet Sitter Plus knows that which is why they created the most highly customizable software to fit the needs of each individual business's needs. It's easy to learn, and easy to use.

Response from Pet Software

Hi Jared,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. You have been a valued client for many years now and I am very pleased that after all this time you feel that we continue to support you well.

Denise DiGangi

So excited to have found this Software...it has changed my business for the better already!

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Pros
Love that all of my Client information, invoicing etc. is located in one place; Invoicing is now a breeze and it used to be a major chore! Still have a lot to learn about the software, but I cannot say enough about my coach Dana Dubriwny. She is patient, knowledgable, and always has an answer for my questions. Even though my trial period is up, she is still here for me whenever I am stuck on something and I never could have learned to use the software without her! Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this software and look forward to growing my business with Petsitter Plus!

Cons
So far, there is nothing I don't like about the software. There were a few sections on the Help page where I was unable to get answers to my questions, but I believe that's because they are under construction...and of course Dana my coach was able to answer my questions right away so really it wasn't much of a problem.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Denise so much for taking the time to review our software. It's much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. I passed on your thanks to Dana too!

Joette White

STANDS OUT ABOVE THE REST!!

Reviewed 2016-10-31

We have been in business since 1992, with 40+ employees doing about 60,000+ visits a year. We needed a solution that we could customize, was reliable, fast, user friendly and could handle all scheduling and accounting for our clients and help us manage our staff. We looked at everything out there and when we found Pet Sitter Plus we knew it was the right fit for us. These folks know what they are doing and they have listened to our needs and supported us like no other! Whether you are a one person operation or a large company, this software solution can be customized to fit your needs. I don't see us moving to any other software as this company is committed to providing the most relevant and reliable software for years to come. I cannot say enough great things about the product and the people behind it. Do yourself a favor and give it a try...you won't be disappointed.

Pros
Ease of use, customization and support.

Cons
nothing at this time

Emery Fitzgerald

BEST Pet Sitter Software on the market- So happy I made the switch!

Reviewed 2017-05-19

Pros
I can have a life! This software has given me the capability to have a life outside of my pet sitting business. It does practically everything for me! I can now expand my business into new areas while PSP does the rest for me!

Cons
Needs a calendar view. PSP has it in the works, so I am really looking forward to it. I cannot think of anything else.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the feature you require is on the short term development list.

Christine Jordan

Transformed my business.

Reviewed 2017-05-15

Pros
So easy to use, efficient and professional, invoices and quotes are created and sent with minimal effort on my part, excellent for keeping track of my booking and income. excellent customer service.

Response from Pet Software

Hi Christine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you.

Tom Krwawecz III

Fantastic solution for dog walkers, pet sitters, and boarders

Reviewed 2018-03-05

Pros
Managing clients / pets, scheduling, and billing are great and make the business side of running a pet company about as easy as it gets. Very well documented help. Very responsive customer service / support. They listen to feedback and take suggestions.

Cons
No external calendar support, so keeping tracking of appointments in both their software AND in my calendar app is a bit tedious. Recently requested an API or external cal access (iCal / Caldav).

Response from Pet Software

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the feature you require is on the development list, along with other exciting integrations to come.

Lisa Clark

Excellent software....amazing service!

Reviewed 2018-06-25

I can use it whenever and whereever I am to access my staff movements

Pros
It does what no other software I can find does....it works for me and my business wherever I am. I can now use it on my phone and iPad instead of having to take my laptop wherever I go. Also PSP is about to launch an app which will make things even easier.

Cons
Invoicing can be a bit confusing but the support staff at Pet Sitter Plus have made it possible for it to work for my business. The support I have received from them has been great.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much Lisa for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you and we hope to continue doing so for many years to come.

Stuart French

Have used for the last 6 years and this software is a godsend.

Reviewed 2018-01-26

All good in here. Makes things easy. Pays for itself in time saved.

Pros

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Stuart very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years so it is really fantastic that you feel that we continue to support you well.

Anthony McKeel

Do yourself a favor - invest in Pet Sitter Plus

Reviewed 2016-08-09

After trying out numerous companies free trials, and some of them multiple times, I found Pet Sitter Plus - and running my business is a piece of cake! PSP provides each new user with a software coach for step by step training to familiarize you with all the features available to you. Bulk invoicing, revenue & compensation reports, repeat services, invoicing, and my favorite - auto-generated custom email templates! Customer Support is provided by real, friendly humans that work to resolve any issues quickly. Trust me - you wont regret it!

Pros
Ease of use including bulk invoicing, repeat services, client portal, mobile access, custom auto-generated emails, revenue reports show how much your making daily, weekly, monthly, and ytd depending on calendar view, payment processing with stripe integration, multiple free software coaching sessions via phone call from current industry professionals who own their pet care business and are powered by Pet Sitter Plus.

Cons
No calendar integration, no mobile 'app' only mobile website,

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kelly Detherow

Couldn't run my business without it!

Reviewed 2017-02-24

I viewed 7 different software solutions for my business prior to opening the doors and PSP had exactly what I need to begin and can expand as my business grows. Drew provided the demo, training and checks in with me to see if I have any questions. The email support is very responsive. For the functionality , support and service PSP's monthly fee was the most reasonable. There is still so much more to the system that I am not utilizing! As for my customers, they love the service emails - it has just the right information; ability to pay on line and the ability to schedule their own services. I couldn't think about running my business without PSP!

Response from Pet Software

Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.

Samantha Rideout

Wonderful for small businesses

Reviewed 2018-12-30

Pros
Pet Sitter Plus makes it so easy to handle my pet sitting business. Managing schedules, invoicing, reminders, anything!

Cons
Definitely takes time to get familiar with every feature that's available

Response from Pet Software

We have read your review of our software but can find no record of you either requesting a free trial of Pet Sitter Plus or find you on our list of registered subscribers.

Your review states that you use our software but as we provide software for the Pet Sitting industry, and you are clearly working in an entirely different industry, we are at a loss to see how you have been able to give a true and accurate evaluation of Pet Sitter Plus.

If you decide to become a pet sitter in the future we would be delighted to help you to evaluate our software.

Cass Davies

Great product supporting my business needs

Reviewed 2018-02-25

Pros
Keeps records of everything I need, and gives me instant information. I can see everything I need to know about my customers very quickly, I can instantly see any outstanding invoices.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you.

Courtnay Huber

My life made Easier

Reviewed 2018-12-01

10/10! Very happy so far!

Pros
I love that my invoicing literally takes 5 mins when it used to take 2 hrs every week. The support team is amazing and answers every question I have thoroughly and in a very timely manner. My training sessions with support team were so informative and we left no stone uncovered, I felt fully confident to roll out the program to my clients! The scheduling is so easy with just a couple clicks I have my schedule and my employees schedule sorted for the week in no time! This has been life changing and the best money I have ever spent! Thanks so much GUYS!!

Cons
There could be some tweaks to the system to better accomodate group walk scheduling.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much Courtnay, for this fantastic review. It's great to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this superb review and that you love Pet Sitter Plus! We will continue to be there to support you as you business grows and develops.

Saundra Clow

great program for my business!

Reviewed 2017-08-21

streamlined accounting, client database, staff schedules

Pros
Ease of use for myself and clients and switching to this software has streamlined accounting, client database and staff schedules.

Cons
It took a bit of time for me to learn the system as I am not very tech savvy but once I had a better understanding of the program its been a game changer.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Saundra so much for taking the time to review our software. It¿s much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you.

Caroline Laumann

Life saver!

Reviewed 2018-09-17

It is designed by a dog walker, it is a very well thought out software that meets 90% of our needs, and we can talk to CSR about customizing some of the features. Saves me a lot of time with scheduling and an excellent way to invoice clients. They continue to update the software and add new features. I love it, I cannot imagine running my business without this it. Also love that clients can schedule and cancel walks.

Pros
Ease of scheduling and keeping track of payments.

Cons
Connection is not great, especially when we are in buildings, it can get quite slow.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software Caroline. It¿s much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you.

Jessica Spencer

BEST THING I EVER DID!

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Everything about it is perfect and they are always keeping it updated! Fantastic!

Pros
INVOICES SENT IN ONE CLICK ROTAS BUILD THEMSELVES NEVER MISS A BOOKING - EVER!! Does practically everything for you and for someone with a large business like myself, all my spare time has been free'd up now that this software has come into my life I can relax and live my life around work knowing with confidence that everything will be done for me!

Response from Pet Software

This is a wonderful review. Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.

Nikki Zorger

Life Saver!

Reviewed 2018-12-09

The amount of time that it saves me each week! Once you get all of the information entered into the software its so easy to use. I wish I would of found and tried it out sooner. Best investment made by far.

Pros
Everything! The software is very user friendly. Saves tons of time and keeps me very organized with scheduling and invoices. My staff loves it as well, they can access there schedule and also see cancellations and add ons. I highly recommend this software to any pet sitter. The huge bonus is the one on one training. I can always get in touch with my coach and she has been amazing answering and helping me learn the software.

Cons
There is nothing that I do not love about this software!

Response from Pet Software

This is a wonderful review Nikki. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. I am really pleased to hear that you feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this review.

Elizabeth Williams

Excellent product and outstanding customer service

Reviewed 2018-05-02

Saves me a lot of time.

Pros
Easy to use once you have been introduced to the software. Does everything I need for my small business. Bulk invoicing. Easy scheduling features. Email reminders. Easy to email clients.

Cons
It can be complex and a little confusing to learn, there are many features I don't use. Some of the details about using/learning the software can be confusing but I have found the customer support to be excellent.

Response from Pet Software

This is a great review Elizabeth. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Mikell Vallette

Flawless software, flawless customer support.

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I love everything about Pet Sitter Plus! I run a good sized dog walking business and take out about 150 dogs per week and had tried numerous pet care software however they were all missing major components and seemed to make my life more complicated, it became apparent these other companies were based on the mechanics and not by people who actually worked with dogs or ran this type of business, not the case here, the owner and staff all run own dog walking companies. Thankfully a friend who also runs a dog walking company recommended Pet Sitters Plus. This software is both incredibly smart and intuitive. I can add and update new clients with complete ease and my clients love logging into their dogs profiles and seeing their pups photo and booking online. Also invoicing my people and getting paid is easier and faster than I'd hoped for. And BTW, I'm not the most tech savvy person and this is so simple. But here's the best part, the customer support! You have a real human being that can walk you through everything and they're super nice. They are constantly updating their software and my experience is, this company and their employees are very excited about their clients success. I cannot recommend this more highly.

Response from Pet Software

Hi Mikell,

Mariella Alonso

Overall good, not excellent, but so far good and positive

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Pros

Cons
When doing individual things within portal can be annoying navigating through all the different windows and I often lose my place

Response from Pet Software

Hi Mariella,

Thank you for your positive comments and for your constructive feedback. I see you are relatively new Chicago Urban Pets and to the program. We usually spend a few hours with each client helping them to understand how best to use Pet Sitter Plus. If you feel that would be of benefit please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be very happy to help.

Annie Slawik

Best Decision I Ever Made for my Business

Reviewed 2017-03-04

I can't begin to tell you how much better my life and business has become since I made the switch to Pet Sitter Plus. No more paper schedules!! No more missed visits. After being in business for over 10 years I thought I was well organized, but I missed one dog walk for a great client and I vowed to never let that happen again. Another pet sitter recommended I try her software program. Believe me I was skeptical. I had been doing the old paper schedule for many years and changing over to a new system sounded so scary. I did however trust her so I gave it a try. Now I wonder what the hell took me so long. What a change!! I absolutely find this system invaluable to running my business. Everything I could think of is available in the software, and even a few things I didn't even know I needed. Trust me, this will be the best decision you make for yourself, your piece of mind and your clients. I often show clients how the system works and it has never failed to impress them. They can rest assured they are hiring a pet sitter that has taken the time to put together the best system for organizing their business. Stop just thinking about it and make the decision. You will thank yourself later.

Response from Pet Software

Hi Annie,

Valerie Tanswell

Thank you, Customer Support!

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Very positive. I'm still learning and wish there was a user manual but I've been told that's coming.

Pros
The care and time that my consultant, Customer Support, put into my experience with training and help was outstanding.

Cons
No updated help resources. Forced me to turn to my consultant for every question (she was great). Also, the system doesn't allow text notifications which I wish it did.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It's much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you.

Pam Schams

Loved my experience my trainer and coach. She's the best at listening / communic.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Spending far less time at the computer. Ease scheduling and invoicing which used to take me hours and days.

Pros
I love the scheduling component which used to take me hours in Excel. I also love the invoicing, batch component based from accurate scheduling.

Cons
Some things are hard to find in the search feature until I keep digging and digging deeper. Some things not quite intuitive yet, like in the Admin section for changing wording etc.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We hope you continue enjoying Pet Sitter Plus for many years to come.

Taylor Favela

This software is a life changer!

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Pros
Pet Sitter Plus is intuitive and easy to use, highly responsive and has excellent features! In addition to that, my rep has been wonderful - she's knowledgeable, helpful, and flexible with my schedule. Using this software saves me SO much time, I can't begin to explain how much more efficient my business has become since making the switch.

Cons
One of my walkers has some trouble with his iPhone - it's only a minor annoyance because when he leaves and then goes back into the app it doesn't take him immediately to where he was before, he has to navigate back to what he was writing. There are a couple other things too - I look forward to when they finish up the admin mobile app version.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Taylor very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about the mobile app. I am happy to say that the feature you require is on the short term development list.