Pet Sitter Plus Logo

Wed based software for dog walking & pet sitting businesses

Pet Sitter Plus Reviews - Page 3

MD

Mike D.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent core product and functionality for our growing pet sitting business

Speed; it's takes only seconds to run payroll, change or modify a customer order, run reports, any operational function is quick and easy to do. Clients love their portal for scheduling online and paying invoices. Sitters love the mobile app, all the info they need is at their finger tips. This is truly a Win-Win-Win software from operations, clients and sitter perspective.

Pros

Whatever you need to do, it's very quick and easy to accomplish; from sending quotes, re-assigning pet sitters, changing client orders, real time payroll & reports and best of all the mobile app and client portal. Our sitters use it daily and the majority of our clients now use their portal to request visits and pay their invoices.

Cons

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. I remember helping you to get your business up and running on Pet Sitter Plus and it is a pleasure to hear that you still enjoy the benefits. We hope you enjoy the next release due out very soon. Thanks again Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus.

HC

Hayley C.

Accounting, self-employed

Made life much easier

Pros

There so many handy features. It's made my time spent on the admin side of my business much less and I couldn't be without pet sitters plus now

Cons

If I was to be very picky I would like to be able to block out days that I'm away so that clients are unable to book them days.

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the features you require are on the development list. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

SL

Simon L.

1-10 employees

Pet Sitter Plus is simply brilliant!

We are a local City business in Brighton & Hove (UK) with over 570 registered customers who we provide cat feeding & sitting visits for. We are a small team of 3 + 1 seasonal staff but we deliver over 11,000 home visits a year. Pet Sitter Plus (PSP) literally changed my life in giving me back hours of time that was spent on a manual diary and manual invoices. Our customers love PSP, they feedback such...

Cons

This is a wonderful review. Thank you Simon for taking the time to write it.

EA

Emma A.

Couldn't have asked for a better system!

Pros

It's so easily adaptable and can quickly be edited to be exactly how you want it. I'm a dog trainer, not a computer tech, but I can change custom fields, email templates etc myself without getting confused! Would 100% recommend this software to any pet sitters/walkers/trainers etc. I think its fairly priced too - lots of the other systems I looked at were way out of my price range. Also, I love the fact I don't have to use up space on my computer as its all online, and I can log on from my iPad or iPhone which is super handy!

Cons

It's so hard to think of something that I like least about the software as it fits what I need perfectly! If I had to pick one thing it would be that I can't change (or at least I don't know how to) the search list on the clients tab. I don't remember my clients names very well, I only remember the dogs names so it would be handy if I could change it to search alphabetically for the pets names.

This is a wonderful review Emma. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

JS

Jessica S.

Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

Changed our business!!!

Better than I ever imagined

Pros

This system changes our business to the extent that we have doubled our income every year since using it. I saved money on admin costs for staff as everything is much quicker using this system and we have far less complaints everything runs so much smoother now. Our business has really grown and i do put a lot of it down to this system.

Cons

The hardest part is the initial set up but if you are like me I enjoyed it! Lots of data entry and a little bit overwhelming at the beginning but the team train you through it and really put you at ease!

Hi Jessica, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years so it is really fantastic that you feel that we continue to support you well. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

JK

Jolie K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best customer service

It’s me the worst part of my job absolutely easy. It takes a little time that it hardly exist anymore.

Pros

After an event Atlanta show slow learning process, this is really been a game changer. I’ve been able to cut my paperwork hours by 90%. This is not an exaggeration. The other great thing is that the customer service is excellent and rep. walked me through the program and explained any thing I asked. I’m not a technically savvy person so this was really important in order to make this program work as well as it does.

Cons

I have to touch a computer to use it. Aside from that, it’s perfect.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service Jolie. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

PM

Patty M.

5 Stars!!!

My favorite thing about Pet Sitter Plus is the personal customer service you get for free! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a Rock Star Professional who will meet with you online anytime you need help!!

Pros

It's very easy to use and gives professional results! The Help tool gives you all the answers. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite part. I get her professional help anytime I need it!

Cons

Little hard when they did the update, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome in training and is available to help me any time I need it!

Thank you Patty very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years so it is really fantastic that you feel that we continue to support you well. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

VB

Victoria B.

Game Changer!!

Pros

This software program has cut down on my office work significantly, it truly has been life changing for me as a business owner and a mother. New clients and existing clients sign up, input all their info, schedule and cancel online and can even pay on the portal as well. Scheduling & Payroll have never been easier. Clients love accessing the portal when out of town to view their feedback and pictures of their pets. My PSP advisor is super helpful and always available. I wish I found this software when I started my business 7yrs ago!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Cons

Set up time (like any software program) is tedious but worth it. I wish there was a way sitters could communicate with one another on the portal if they are sharing visits. I know this is something they are working on currently.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. I can also confirm that the function you mention is right up there on our short term development list. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

SW

Susan W.

Superb Pet Software...couldn't manage my 'Pet and Livestock Services (PaLS)' business without it!

Pros

This Pet Software is extremely easy to use. Enables me to run my business professionally. Gives me a daily update of what jobs I have to do each day and what time I am scheduled to do them. At the end of the month I can easily send out 'bulk invoices' to my customers - just the click of a button! Superb!! :-D

Cons

I've not been able to send letters (on the Pet Software) to ALL my customers in one go! (I know this might be available for people using this Pet Software) - but I've not been able to on my computer for some reason? This would be really useful as I want to send out letters to all customers about my prices.

This is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

PB

Paul B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Game changing!

Excellent. Daunting to begin with, especially considering we are mostly non-technical people; but after we took the plunge and got on with it, we would not be without it now.

Pros

1) Onboarding support - Lyndsay was first class 2) Cost - it has more than paid for itself in the hours saved in admin time, and the collection of missed payments in the past manual process.

Cons

The appearance/UI is not as modern as some apps, and it takes a while to get used to the navigation. But, the functionality is so comprehensive - they have thought of almost everything!

This is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.  Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you.  Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Brandy E.

Game Changer

Pros

Oh where to begin!?... This software makes it incredibly easy to write a schedule for pet sitters and for clients. The option to run repeat services saves so much time! And you can store all client and employee information in one place. Clients and employees have access to a portal to see all of their information and scheduled services. The employees can use a feedback portal to send messages...

Cons

It is customizable, but only to a certain degree. It can be a lengthy process to get everything set up, and it may not be exactly the way you would like it to be. I would also wish for reports to be a bit more customizable. But it all flows regardless!

This is a wonderful review Brandy. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

LP

Lindsey P.

The software has helped establish a stronger connection with our clients.

Pros

We love the ability to connect with our clients through daily feedbacks including sending photos directly to their inbox. The billing/invoice feature is great especially that it connects directly with a credit card processor.

Cons

Creating forms is not always straight forward. I had to set up a lot of phone calls with the rep to learn how to navigate through the initial set up. The customer service is the BEST though so I was always able to work through any obstacles.

Lindsey, thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It¿s much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

DD

Dana D.

Best Product on the Market

Chicago Pet Sitters was established in 2005. Today, we have around 800 clients and 26 sitters. We pride ourselves on being one of the most dependable and flexible service in the city of Chicago, and thanks to Pet Sitter Plus, we're able to follow through on our commitment. I searched for two years looking for software. We utilized free trials and found that the software either couldn't meet our...

MD

Matt D.

11-50 employees

Amazing software and will make your life much easier!

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to access all of your clients and pet sitters information. PSP makes is very simple to schedule visits, assign pet sitters, invoice, schedule recurring visits, and anything else you need to do. I love how the pet sitters can acknowledge their schedules and check-in/check-out of each job as they complete it which gives the pet owners a greater piece of mind. The program is extremely powerful and handles all of our client and contractor management. Another great thing about Pet Sitter Plus is that you can use it from any device and anywhere. I highly recommend this software for any pet sitting business, big or small. Fantastic!

Cons

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Its much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

NA

Natalie A.

easy for walkers/ sitters to use, I'd like other functions

Pros

walkers find it incredibly easy to use, diaries work fine. easy to do invoicing. Finding info on the clients and pets is really easy. for all our basic needs it works fine

Cons

wish there was other CRM functions built in, like notifications when a puppy gets to a certain age we can contact them to amend services and check in about neutering etc, make it easier for marketing also.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It¿s much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you. We always listen to feature requests from our clients and have noted your suggestions. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

JS

Johnny S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

We love this software

Overall we are very happy with the service.

Pros

The availability, professionalism, and knowledge of our tech support staff, Patrice.

Cons

Some features are complicated to set up.

Veterinary, self-employed

Love IT!

Scheduling, Billing and payments are so much easier. I could not imagine running my pet sitting business without this software!

Pros

I am a small business and I am just starting out. From the very first day that I started using Pet Sitter Plus, I was amazed. Seeing as it is just me right now who works/runs my business I was always running short on time. I love that I have the ability to do so much with just one program. I have the ability to schedule all of my clients, keep financial records, and have GPS check in and check...

Cons

Honestly we have not had any that are worth noting! So far so good!

tl

tiffany l.

PSP saved my business!

Pros

Pet sitter plus has everything needed to run a small or large pet sitting company. My clients and staff love their portal and the billing and scheduling is so easy. And the reports are super helpful too.

Cons

Nothing! Its really a great product and wonderful customer service and training. Maybe the only negative thing is they don't have an app yet, but they are working on building it.

Thank you Tiffany so much for taking the time to review our software. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

RS

Renee S.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Pet Sitter Plus is an easy software to use. It works well for my staff and clients. It is dependable

This software works for every aspect of this business. It has schedules, billing, ability to pay bills, email statements. It is a great software.

Pros

It is never inoperable. Always up and running. It also has a good help section. If a new feature is neeaded, check the help.

Cons

You have to wait a hour or more for customer support. Since the system has never failed, waiting is not critical, I usually have questions about features I don't see.

Thank you so much Emily for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

WT

Wendy T.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great Business Tool for Pet Sitters!

I have been using Pet Sitter Plus for 3 months and am so happy with the functionality of the program as well as the support I receive. They have great explanations in the "Help" section that make it easy to learn on my own, and when I get stuck or can't figure something out that way, all I have to do is send an e-mail and within a reasonable response time, I have my answer! I look forward to growing my business doing what I enjoy, working with pets while minimizing the time it takes to manage the scheduling and billing of my business by using Pet Sitter Plus.

Pros

Pet Sitter Plus is intuitive to use, there are useful write-ups explaining most of the functions through "Help", I really love its Mobile accessibility and reporting to clients with photos. I am still learning and look forward to becoming much more proficient in time. I can't imagine running a pet care business without this software. I am also happy to learn of some upgrades coming that will be very useful.

Cons

I am still having some problems learning the invoicing and payment functions, but that is a result of me being afraid that I will mess it all up, so I hesitate to void invoices when that would be the right thing to do. They are very patient to work with me through whatever issues I am having.

This is a wonderful review. Thank you Wendy for taking the time to write it.

JH

Jared H.

11-50 employees

An absolute game changer in terms of productivity, efficiency and time-saving!

More time to relax or focus on growing the business, since the software takes care of the rest.

Pros

No pet sitting business is the same, but Pet Sitter Plus knows that which is why they created the most highly customizable software to fit the needs of each individual business's needs. It's easy to learn, and easy to use.

Cons

Hi Jared, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. You have been a valued client for many years now and I am very pleased that after all this time you feel that we continue to support you well. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

RZ

Rachel Z.

Pet Sitter Plus

Pros

I mainly use it for the scheduling aspect right now. It’s very easy to set up appointments.

Cons

That it doesn’t have an app. You have to use the website (like safari) on your phone.

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback regarding additional featurea. I am happy to say that creating an App is on our development list for the future. Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

MO

Mary O.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great System for my Business

Pros

It's easy to use for scheduling and client retention. I also like how easy I can customize it.

Cons

Emailing clients. I can't jazz it up with images and graphics. It seems so plain plus I don't think all my clients get their emails when I do a mass email even though the log said it went.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.  Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

JW

Joette W.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

STANDS OUT ABOVE THE REST!!

We have been in business since 1992, with 40+ employees doing about 60,000+ visits a year. We needed a solution that we could customize, was reliable, fast, user friendly and could handle all scheduling and accounting for our clients and help us manage our staff. We looked at everything out there and when we found Pet Sitter Plus we knew it was the right fit for us. These folks know what they are...

Pros

Ease of use, customization and support.

Cons

nothing at this time

CJ

Christine J.

Transformed my business.

Pros

So easy to use, efficient and professional, invoices and quotes are created and sent with minimal effort on my part, excellent for keeping track of my booking and income. excellent customer service.

Cons

Hi Christine, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus