Pet Sitter Plus Reviews

4.88/5 (107 reviews)

Elisse La Roche

It's super affordable and has helped us be so much more professional and way more organized.

Reviewed 2017-05-15

The most important thing I got from this software was time. This has saved me probably hundreds of hours or scheduling and invoicing by and.

Pros
On an administrative side, I really like the bulk invoicing and the ease of scheduling or cancelling walks. When I'm using it out on the field, I like the simplicity of the mobile version.

Cons
Our clients would like an app to use on their phones. Also on the invoicing there is a blue line that cannot be customized to a different colour. It doesn't match our branding, but honestly it only bothers me. No one else has ever noticed it or cared.

Response from Pet Software

Hi Elisse,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software on Capterra.

Its much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you.

In response to your comment about a phone app, the client portal it a "responsive" interface so your clients should be able to use this on their phones. This in turn should be re-launched as an APP towards the end of 2017.

CEO Pet
Sitter Plus

Nicole Moonier

PSP has made my daily life so much easier And organized

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Pros
I never have to worry about missing a scheduled assignment for me or my staff. Makes invoicing so easy.

Cons
Need a mobile app with all admin functions Option to pay through PayPal GPS tracking for clients

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Nicole so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.

Marissa Duignan

The app is super helpful and organized which is what I love about it!

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Pros
It's very organized and to the point! I love that you can add photos, especially of the dogs and cats I visit!

Cons
The design of it could look better and sometimes it's very slow! The full version has a lot more access than the app which is difficult at times.

Response from Pet Software

Hi Marissa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.

Look out for version 6 which will be launched towards the end of 2017, you will then be able to access all functionality from the app.

Melissa Wells

It has been an absolute pleasure learning and using the Pet Sitter Plus Software.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Pros
Having just started in the Pet Care service industry I was not only learning about the business itself but also needed a software platform that could manage all of the company's needs for staff, clients, and management to more easily schedule, track, and coordinate the care of our most priceless possessions; pets. I love that I was able to modify certain sections in the software to fit the services we provide.

Cons
With having several clients that have a couple or more services that are priced differently, I would like to have the option to add in the clients setting more then one client type.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you very much Melissa for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. We are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software

Eleanor Kelly

We love Plus!

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We've been using Pet Sitter Plus to run our business for the last 4.5 years. It has seen us go from a two-person operation with 30 clients to an 11 person operation with over 200 clients. The program is extremely flexible and powerful and handles all of our client and contractor management. Invoicing is quick and easy, as is tracking client accounts. Our team loves the simple layout for data and as administrators, we love how customizable the program is. The best part of using Plus, however, is the amazing team that runs it. Rep and his crew work continuously on making Plus a better program and every release adds in new useful features. They are also so open to hearing from their customers and actively work with us solve any issues we might be having - and if there is no simple solution they add new functionality to the dev plan! We would be lost without Plus and no matter how big we grow, we'll continue to use it as a staple of running our business. Huge thank you to the representative and the Plus team!!

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much for this fantastic review. I remember helping you to get live (quite a few years ago now) and its great to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this review Eleanor.Thanks again Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Marie Kulka

Excellent! Looking forward to having Pet Sitter Software part of our team!!

Reviewed 2017-05-19

Tracking & schedule - HUGE!

Pros
We were able to set up and start using on day one for the field and invoicing. Thank you to the customer support staff for answering all our questions and ensuring we got the most out of the program. Just love how it tracks everything from the walkers' compensation, business expenses and receipts to schedules! The reports and summaries are perfect for assisting with business growth opportunities and challenges. Don't know how we got by this long without it!!

Cons
Potential improvements would be to have the ability to add the pet's name to the invoices and to list business closed dates on the calendar.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.

Virginia Shulski

Life changing. Should have done this sooner!~

Reviewed 2018-01-19

The software has taken all of my needs and put it into one amazing program. I am able to invoice all my clients with one click, walkers have their pay stubs and compensation online and detailed, clients can view their own schedule and edit and request from their own portal, the clients portals are not complicated and neither are the walkers. I have less time sitting at the computer with labor intensive work sessions. This software is a all around game and life changer.

Pros
All of the features. I am able to monitor my walkers while out in the field, but also mess with the schedule and invoicing all within the same sit down. I also LOVE the support and training and coaching. That is a game changer for me.

Response from Pet Software

Virginia, this is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.

Drew Bensen

Tested and tried products for 6 years until I found PSP

Reviewed 2014-12-04

I have a successful dog walking and pet sitting business in Seattle. I struggled with time management and communication once the business started to grow. The software I was using was excellent at keeping track of information and accounting. The structure was not user friendly and the company was sow to improve the product. I was using Evernote, personal email, and the software to run the company and communicate with everyone. Once I tried PSP I knew this was the direction I needed to take my company. The owner was kind and patient as I worked through the fears of change. I took a couple months to switch over but once I did things improved. My team's moral went up. They loved the ease and organization of the information. The clients started signing up for work online themselves. No more Friday night text messages about work for the next week. The threat of forgetting a text or a schedule request was gone. The credit card payment online is much easier than my last one. The fee is taken at the time of charge so no longer do I have $300 credit card fees taken out at the months end. Overall I am in love with this product. It helped me. It will help you. I strongly suggest trying it out. The trial period is free. Contact me if you have any questions. Sincerely, Drew seattlepetsitter@icloud.com

Kim Delaney

Super easy to use from both the sitter and admin sides of things.

Reviewed 2017-05-19

It makes planning my day take a couple of minutes instead of an hour. Using it from the admin side, I can see everything that's going on.

Pros
Started out using PSP as a sitter/staff and found it incredibly helpful out in the field and planning my day. The phone app is terrific! Then I got to jump in with some of the administrative pieces and I love it even more. It's quite intuitive and the transparent. I don't find myself wondering what I just did. :)

Cons
I've heard a couple of clients express interest in an app for them too. Sometimes the map function is a little funny, but I don't know if that's PSP or google maps or something else.

Suzanne Stadler

My pet is like their pet

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-27

Pros
It's a great service especially for people who work.

Cons
could be a little easier to use for the end user

Response from Pet Software

We have read your review of our software but can find no record of you either requesting a free trial of Pet Sitter Plus or find you on our list of registered subscribers.

Your review states that you use our software but as we provide software for the Pet Sitting industry, and you are clearly working in an entirely different industry, we are at a loss to see how you have been able to give a true and accurate evaluation of Pet Sitter Plus.

If you decide to become a pet sitter in the future we would be delighted to help you to evaluate our software.

Becky Eberly

Best pet software on the market!

Reviewed 2015-05-28

Pet Sitter Plus is hands down the best pet software on the market. As an owner of a medium-large pet sitting and dog walking business, I need a pet software that works. I need to send invoices to many clients at once, schedule recurring dog walks in bulk, and have my pet sitters log in to the system to check their schedules and mark their pet visits complete. I also need my clients to log in to their online account to request services, provide pet care instructions, and pay online. Pet Sitter Plus handles all of this - and so much more - with ease. I have tried other pet software companies, and while some of them may have a few more 'bells and whistles,' Pet Sitter Plus is a better overall product. The software just works, and it works well. There is never any downtime and the customer service is fantastic - there is always someone available to answer any questions I might have. The consistent new releases provide the latest new features and improvements so that the software is always cutting edge and up-to-speed with the pet industry. Pet Sitter Plus has literally saved me over 20 hours of admin time each week so that I can focus on growing my business and providing the best possible pet services to our clients. Thank you so much Pet Sitter Plus!!

Paula Pectol

Great System along with Hand-Holding Personal Support!!

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Saves time that you can use to make your business better or take a break. We are taking advantage of both of these!!!

Pros
Customization Features are great. You literally build the system that you want in exactly the way you want it done. We were also able to gradually move from our old to new system. We did database and scheduling first for a few weeks until we got that down and then switched invoicing.

Cons
There are a very few automated items that currently can't be customized but it's very simple to do a workaround.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Paula so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. We are delighted that you are enjoying using our software.

Stephen Hopper

Love This!

Reviewed 2016-12-16

Very happy with the service. Fits all my needs and helps make my job so much easier. Best part though is the support, should I need it.

Pros

Cons
NA

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Stephen for your very positive review, its much appreciated.

Samantha Aguilar

Truly a game changer when it comes to running a small business

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Pros
There attention to helping you make sure you succeed in business is all I need.

Cons
With all the tools this software has, it does take may team a long time to learn unlike other softwares we have tried in the past.

Response from Pet Software

Your review states that you use our software but we are at a loss to see how you have been able to give a true and accurate evaluation of Pet Sitter Plus.

If you decide to request a free trial in the future we would be delighted to help you to evaluate our software.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Keith Brouca

Great for both the sitter and the owner!

Reviewed 2018-05-05

Pros
I love this as a sitter. I can see all of my schedule, how much is being charged and update it as needed! Wonderful

Cons
Can't say much. It may at times have some issues loading for a few seconds, but this is not big deal! Great product!

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much Keith for taking the time to review our software. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you.

Renee Sanders

Working with PSP is so easy. They have the answers you need and it is given with guidance.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

Ability to deliver year-end totals to the accountant without too much effort. Accurate state-of-the-art statements for clients. Easy to use set-up for new clients, including but not limited to the ability to include my organizations contract agreement language.

Pros
There is so much to like. Training for new people who use it. Constant updates to the software to make the experience better. Friendly technical support people, if you can't figure out what to do. Having been involved with PSP for more than 3.5 years, I can't say enough good things about this software. It really keeps this business viable.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Renee so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.

Kelley Curran

Pet Sitter Plus is easily the BEST thing that has happened to my business!

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Pros
I LOVE the ability to track EVERYTHING in one place (scheduling, account balances, invoicing, business expenses, compensation, etc.). Nothing was left out in this software-they truly thought of everything! Even key management!

Cons
The only thing I wish the software offered was a full mobile app vs having to go into chrome and login to a mobile version of the site each time.

Response from Pet Software

Kelley, thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the app is well on the way.

BILLIE PATTERSON

Excellent, organized software

Reviewed 2018-09-13

Pros
Everything is available in one location, and I could not recommend this program more! Payment details and employee organization is extremely easy to learn and use. The use of detail for each individual client has been a huge plus in our company, including medications/food/pictures/etc.

Cons
Easy to learn for both clients and employees, no cons so far!

Response from Pet Software

This is a fantastic review Billie. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.

Susan Gibbons

Best pet care software and affordable to!

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Times-saving, overall business organization, schedule sharing, client portal

Pros
I chose the software for its overall functionality, but it is the exceptional support that has enabled us to integrate it into our current procedures. I continue to be amazed at its features that allow me to free up a lot of the time I used to spend on spreadsheets and schedules.

Response from Pet Software

Thank you Susan for taking the time to write this review and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.

Loni Garatztiotis

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 2017-02-23

I own a large pet care company in the NJ area since 2008. A couple of years ago I knew I needed a change in my pet software, and thank god PSP found me! PSP has been a godsend! I used a prior company, that was stagnant, and never updated their system. PSP has saved me countless hours every day, every week and every month! Thank you for caring about your company, for the passion you put in, and looking forward to a long relationship!

Pros
The speed of the system, and the customer service!

Cons
The set up was long for us because we have a detailed billing system, but once in place, it runs itself!

Response from Pet Software

Hi Loni,

Thank you so much for this fantastic review. I remember coaching you through the changeover some two years ago and I am really pleased to hear that two years on you feel we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this review.

Alison Elliott

Excellent Pet Sitting Software

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Pros
Ease of use, robust, flexible and scalable. Plus you have one on one coaching. the customer representative has been absolutely incredible, patient and extremely knowledgeable.

Cons
No app & interface needs updating, but I hear that is about to change!

Response from Pet Software

Thank you so much, Alison, for taking the time to review our software. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and I am delighted to say you will shortly be able to use our new look interface with everything on the mobile.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Annie Anton-Johnson

More than I expected. VERY pleased!

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Pros
It is incredible how much you can customize everything to your business needs. I had used a different type of software in the past that didn't have nearly as many features so I was a little skeptical, but this software has been able to work around all the specifics of my business 100%. And the support that is offered to learn and operate the software is second to none. I am not good with learning new technology but there is someone there to hold your hand every step of the way.

Cons
It does take some time to get up and running because there is much to learn and setup. Worth it in the long run though.

Response from Pet Software

This is a wonderful review. Thank you Annie for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.

Karen Pientka

Excellent all around! Awesome features and even better customer service

Reviewed 2017-06-22

I am just starting a new business so I assume it will make everything so much more efficient as I grow

Pros
My customer service representative Drew is the best! He has helped me with the software and answered any and all questions I've had. Couldn't ask for more. Still learning but love all the features of this software

Eva Noel

Wonderful team ! Great product

Reviewed 2017-08-22

None

Pros
Everything is organised and tidy, it is easy to book and get access to what you are looking for. The help section is really helpful

Cons
Need to go back to the main menu to get access to a new section. Can't open different tabs to compare things together.

Response from Pet Software

Eva, this is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.

Fiona Macdonald

Very happy customer

Reviewed 2017-03-27

I have been using Pet Sitter Plus now for quite a number of years for my animal talent and dog minding/walking business. The service I have received from day one has been absolutely fantastic. The efficiency and versatility of the system has enabled there to be a lot more time to work on other areas of the business. There is always professional and friendly help on hand whenever it is required. I can't recommend Pet Sitter Plus enough!

Response from Pet Software

Hi Fiona,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. You have been a valued client for many years now and I am very pleased that after all this time you feel that we continue to support you well. Especially given that you are in Australia!