Pet Sitter Plus Reviews

4.88/5 (108 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy to use and fairly straight forward
  • This is a great software and very versatile when it come to getting things done.
  • When I need to go out of town and leave my animals, I don't have to worry about trying to find a pet sitter. I can just log in to the app and schedule one in seconds, no worries, no stress, done!
Cons
  • Glitches upon glitches, especially with scheduling
  • There's nothing about this i don't like. It's taken convenience to a whole new level!
  • The software can be kind of confusing at first as it take a bit to get use to how to use it.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Fiona Macdonald

Very happy customer

Reviewed 2017-03-27

I have been using Pet Sitter Plus now for quite a number of years for my animal talent and dog minding/walking business. The service I have received from day one has been absolutely fantastic. The efficiency and versatility of the system has enabled there to be a lot more time to work on other areas of the business. There is always professional and friendly help on hand whenever it is required. I can't recommend Pet Sitter Plus enough!

Response from Pet Software

Hi Fiona,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. You have been a valued client for many years now and I am very pleased that after all this time you feel that we continue to support you well. Especially given that you are in Australia!

Thanks again

Krys Batts

A Fantastic Tool That Reduces Administration Time & Costs

Reviewed 2017-03-24

Pet Sitter Plus far exceeded my expectations! As a former accountant and I.T. analyst, I am well acquainted with the time that most businesses spend to accurately monitor, track, and report on operational costs and profits. And I expected to be saddled with such activities as at pet sitting business owner. But much to my surprise, Pet Sitter Plus does everything I thought would remain on my own list of tasks. This software truly frees up a business owner to actually conduct business as opposed to tracking it. I wholeheartedly recommend this software! Give it a try! You'll be glad that you did.

Response from Pet Software

Hi Krys,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Its much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you.
Best regards

Kyla George

makes booking a pet sitter so easy!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-12-04

Cons

Response from Pet Software

We have read your review of our software but can find no record of you either requesting a free trial of Pet Sitter Plus or find you on our list of registered subscribers.

Your review states that you use our software but as we provide software for the Pet Sitting industry, and you are clearly working in an entirely different industry, we are at a loss to see how you have been able to give a true and accurate evaluation of Pet Sitter Plus.

If you decide to become a pet sitter in the future we would be delighted to help you to evaluate our software.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Amber Ulisse

My go to!

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Tiffany Reynolds

PSP changed my life! For the better!!

Reviewed 2016-04-06

PSP has changed my life!! This software has improved my business beyond words. Richard was right when he said I could cut out all or most of my office help. This software does it all and has enabled me to continue to grow my business smoothly, improve our customer support, improve employee retention and satisfaction, and collect payments right away. It also gives me, my clients, and staff an easy to use tool to manage pet care, invoices, pay, and instructions! We love PSP and highly recommend it!!

Tammy Stromberg

Great product -great service!

Reviewed 2017-04-06

I'm not the most advanced techy person when it comes to software and accounting programs but anytime I need help whether it's simple operator error or something I messed up completely the reps are always available and happy to help!

Response from Pet Software

Hi Tammy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and its always been a pleasure to support you.
With kind regard

Lynn Sykes

Makes running a business a breeze

Reviewed 2017-03-02

Without Pet Sitter Plus my life and business would be complete disaray Thank goodness I have this program

Response from Pet Software

Hi Lynn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.

With kind regard

Jenn Johnson

Better options available

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-12-10

Pros
Easy to use and fairly straight forward

Cons
Glitches upon glitches, especially with scheduling

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10