All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PetExec Reviews

Pet Exec Review

I personally do not think Pet Exec is the easiest system to work with. Whenever my boss is trying to show me how to do something, it is very confusing and she gets confused herself. She has to back track half the time and is constantly trying to figure out how all the employees can use it the same way. Adding in notes, for example, has more than one way to do it, but when we want to see a note for...

Cons

To run your business, this is the go to

Pros

I used this software to help my sister in law who started her own business. It was everything she needed and more to manage a growing shop

Cons

No cons. It really is plug and play and offers all the suite of options that she needed

At the time of enrollment is was one of very few choices for MAC

The product has always had a 'corner beauty parlor' aspect to it. It isn't and never has been a serious business tool. The reservations aspect is the only reason I keep it. I don't recommend it the developers have never run a kennel. If you are serious about your business and serious about building your effort into generational wealth keep looking.

Pros

Reservations

Cons

Not a serious business tool for the users, only for the developers.

Hi David, PetExec has gone through many changes in the several years that you have been utilizing. It is possible that your setup might not reflect all the vast changes we've made over the years. PetExec does have a lot of features and the trick is to setting it up correctly. Once all the automation is in place, the system is much easier to use. I invite you to let us peek at your setup which is most likely the cause of your frustration. Once the settings are adjusted for your particular situation, PetExec can save you countless hours spent doing tasks and streamline your day.

Excellent for busy individuals!

Excellent when we have our pets boarded or in the pet hotels

Pros

We are a small company with odd work hours so we provide this service to our employees who are away from work for long periods of time to make it a bit easier for them to know that their beloved pets are in the best care when the pet is boarded or at a pet hotel.

Cons

Nothing at all. This is an excellent program that we have started within our company to assure our pets have the best care while we are away from them.

Hi Capri! Thank you so much for your review! We are glad the program is a success for your business.

PetExec Review

Pros

PetExec is really easy to use and the customer support team is really helpful. I like being able to have pictures of the pets/clients.

Cons

It could use some tweaks to the interface but overall the program itself is great; I'd recommend it to anyone.

Doggone good stuff!!

Pros

I like that it is easy to learn how to use. It's pretty straight forward.

Cons

It does not allow me to go back one page. That would be very useful when I'm doing research in the system.

Outstanding

The program is very powerful and at first glance seems hard to completely understand, but once you start using it daily it becomes a breeze. The customer service is exceptional, I have found no others that can compare to the customer service that I have received @ Pet Exec in any field.

Cons

Randy, we have been able to learn so much from you over the years. You have shared such great advice to the rest of the packmates. We are so glad you made the switch to PetExec! We love getting to work with such amazing and talented people every day. Keep the sage advice coming!! ~Paula

Great product!

I love this software program it is absolutely wonderful. It has worked great for our business and we will continue to use the product I would definitely recommend this to other business owners in the pet industry.

Pros

Easy to learn and use

Cons

I love it!

I love Petexec

The Petexec team is fabulous. They are always available at your fingertips and help you with all your issues. The system is designed well and there are lots of amazing features that are customizable to your needs.

Pros

Program able to our needs

Cons

Scorecards and hourly daycare packages.

Great Program Great People

After finally convincing the owner it was time to get rid of the old paper card system I shopped around for software and Pet Exec seemed like the best choice based on ease of use and price. It has been a fantastic tool. The owner who was reluctant to let go of the paper cards agrees it is the best thing we've done in the last few years. Paul and Paula have always been great about responding to questions about how things work or requests for possible changes in the system (and I've sent a lot). The product has only gotten better and better and offered more features. We couldn't be happier

PetExec Review

interesting

Pros

Customizable and very versatile, once info is entered it is very easy to use.

Cons

I don't know yet. I haven't used it long enough.

Hi Norma, we are so happy to have you onboard with our pack! =)

Couldn't do it without Pet Exec

WE opened 2 years ago and I don't know how we would have done it without Pet Exec. There is a lot to learn about the program and sometimes we get confused but the tech support is wonderful and always gets us past our problem. I love the fact that we can suggest items we need to be able to incorporate into the program and you listen. I never plan to change providers.

Pros

Just about everything you could possibly need in this type of softward

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find what you need

Pet Exec Okay

I like the layout, look, and feel of Pet Exec. It could be more intuitive but they continue to improve it. Customer support is always responsive immediately; however, sometimes they are not able to correct the issue. For example, daycare reservations often won't appear on our company calendar and they have not be able to figure out why. We did not realize automatic e-mails were being sent when we booked things so watch for that - it can be managed under company preferences. The software is affordable and does the trick.

Great pet software

I have opened a grooming / boarding facility and this software has been great. It had details that I didn't even think about. it's easy to use my clients are happy with it. Tech support is super quick and wonderful.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Colors & logging out time

quick and easy to work with

Iuse PetExec at work ive been using it for about two months and it was a very easy system to learn I like how there are serveral ways to do the same thing.

Pros

its very easy to use

Cons

I havent really came accross anything i didnt like about it yet

This site is amazing... Love it

This website is awesome, it has everything needed to have your business up and running. It makes it so easy to let other co workers know what's going on daily, with grooming, or any other scheduled service for the day. It was a little difficult to learn at first because there is so much you can do on this site. I've been using this site since May and there are still some things I can learn how to do. It's a great site and I would recommend to anyone opening a daycare, grooming salon,or training service.

Cons

Great Software for Doggie Daycare Management!

This software has so many useful features and ways to customize to your specific needs. We love it! There are just a few things that can be tricky to figure out but with a little help from customer support it can be sorted out.

Pros

Customizable. Streamlines processes. Relatively easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to figure out settings. A few settings that get in way of setting up exactly how you want it.

Pet Exec Software

I am in the middle of changing from 123 Pet to Pet Exec in effort to give myself,my employees, and my customers a better way to stay organized.

Pros

Its simple, yet thorough

Cons

It may be a little too thorough

My Option

My business is researching and finding lost grave sites or lost ones. It was somewhat useful and knowledgeable great.

Pros

I liked it for its graphic and like of quality. Cost was reasonable. great contrast and explainable.

Cons

Its material of reading a lot of things. patience with it. great interest in learning the materials.

Cinci pet exec

A morphing system trying to improve. Extremely labor intensive for kennel staff. Always to many steps

Cons

Hi Brian, PetExec does have a lot of features and the trick is to setting it up correctly. Once all the automation is in place, the system is much easier to use. I invite you to let us peek at your setup which is most likely the cause of your frustration. Once the settings are adjusted for your particular situation, PetExec can save you countless hours spent doing tasks and streamline your day.

Petexec keeps things from getting hairy

Pros

This software allows for easy record keeping and scheduling while allowing for detailed pet need info input

Cons

Can be confusing at the start but is leaned very quickly

Excellent Pet Software

I first started using PetExec a few months ago but I had the software down in just a few days. It's very user friendly to all ages and it's very rare that you'll have a problem but if you do the support team is awesome.

Pros

How detailed it is.

Cons

N/A

So far so good

Pros

Love how Pet Exec is customized for our business needs.

Cons

So far I don't have any complaints. It is taking us time to learn the system and to integrate it into our business.

Top Dog Review!

I work for two dogs and we use your web site for our everyday experience. Allows us to keep track of the dogs that are with us and coming and going.

Pros

I like that it allows us to keep track of everything we are to expect that day and it also will automatically modify changes made that day.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that I'm not proficient in it yet so sometimes it's hard to navigate but that is mostly user error.

review

great

Pros

it is continuously having new features that are helpful

Cons

hard to learn and would like better report cards or a way to customize them

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.